Harry Potter Imagines

By aperkins1234

These stories are all smut imagines about some of the Harry Potter characters More

Quiet Sundays G.W
Sucking him off G.W
Fucking you in front of a window G.W
Tease G.W
Enjoying the view F.W
Dreams F.W
Veritaserum D.M
Excuses F.W
Excuses part 2 F.W
I'm Yours D.M
Breathless F.W
Embracing the muggle world D.M
So wrong, yet feels so right D.M
Alone time D.M
How much he loves her D.M
Good Girl G.W
The first quidditch match R.W
Christmas Gift H.P and R.W
Finally H.P
Jealousy R.W
Downright mean R.W
Insecurities H.P
Last Kiss D.M
Like I would D.M
Caught C.D
Weasley D.M
Silent treatment F.W
Video Game Love G.W
Hide and Seek F.W
Jealousy H.P
Helping Hands C.D
Mission Accomplished H.P
Setting up fate M.R
Fresh linen, mint, and a hint of red roses D.M
He finds out you self harm H.P
He finds out you self harm R.W
Secret Santa C.D
Charms Class Essay R.W
Body. Mind. Soul. C.D
The hills C.D
In the prefect's bathroom C.D
The common room F.W
Mirror pics C.D
Arranged D.M
His obsession C.D
The wrong tie F.W
Hogwarts express C.D
Why? F.W
Origami D.M & C.D Gryffindor reader
Three's a crowd F.W
Don't move (Preference?)
Point of view C.D
Cock Warming C.D
Bored C.D
Get in O.W
The Game O.W
Midnight G.W
Safe Word C.D
Something Precious D.M
Envy C.D
Red rope and a whiny puppy C.D
In the refrigerator light F.W
Crawling back to you D.M
My treasure C.D
Natural born enemy C.D
The end of the week C.D
Sub Harry head-canon!
A drunken mistake C.D
Obsessed O.W
It started innocent D.M
Sub Draco head-canon!
Mommy's good boy F.W
His problem F.W
Yours and mine O.W
Enemies with benefits O.W
Hard day's night G.W
The black quill D.M
Mine C.D
Satisfaction F.W
Not me C.D
Punished O.W
Rougher, Louder C.D

Play with fire C.D

100 0 0
By aperkins1234

Smirking as numerous eyes fall on you as you enter the Great Hall, wandering in envy as they always seem to do. People stare as you glide confidently to the Hufflepuff table, hand coming to glide along Cedric Diggory's back as you slide into a seat next to him.

You cross your legs as you catch the eyes of multiple boys, gazing enviously as Cedric brings his large, pale hand to brush along the nape of your neck, threading his fingers through your hair as you lean over to kiss him. The lighting of the Great Hall causes the glint to catch on your shiny hair; and oh, does it look even better with Cedric's hand in it, gold rings shining as they tug on your locks.

"Are you ready for the game tonight?" you ask, pulling away and swiping a muffin as you look at your boyfriend from under your long lashes.

Smirking as he leans in close to you, hand coming to rest on your upper thigh possessively, Cedric replies with, "I'm excited for what's after."

He watches as a mischievous glint flashes across your eyes, and oh, if only you knew how much you had Cedric wrapped around your finger.

"We'll see" is all you say, simply. You drop the tantalizing act as Hannah turns towards you, starting meaningless conversation. However, as her best friend, you do your best to pay attention to her and not Cedric's hand gripping onto your leg.

Laughing along at nonsense, Cedric's eyes roam around the Great Hall. He scowls as he sees Seamus Finnigan causing a ruckus at the Gryffindor table, nudging the other Gryffindor boys around him and pointing at you with heart eyes bursting out of their skulls.

Cedric smirks as one of them is too clumsy to notice they knocked down one of their goblets, spilling their drink all over themselves.

Cedric's grey eyes flit back over to you, hand squeezing your thigh to catch your attention. He simply smiles at you, leaning close to press a kiss to your cheek.

He turns his head as you and Hannah continue talking, a bit nervous for the game tonight. However, it was against Gryffindor, meaning Cedric had a good chance of catching the snitch and winning the match for Hufflepuff. Looking down the table, searching for Jay, he instead finds a Hufflepuff boy with his head in his palm, gazing at you lovingly. Cedric thinks he recognizes him – a year older than the two of you, he sees him in the common room from time to time.

Annoyance clawing at him at all the attention you seem to draw to you, Cedric steels his jaw, turning to listen in on your conversation with your friends.

You notice the strange look on Cedric's face, smiling comfortingly at him as you put your hand on top of his, the one almost cutting circulation off from your thigh.

Later that evening, you and Hannah are getting ready for the game, giggling in anticipation as you put makeup on each other.

"Ugh, Y/N, you have no idea how glad I'm not you right now" she states with a gleaming smirk, applying light eyeliner to your eyes. Laughing at her playful tone, you imply as to why.

"Haven't you seen how all the boys were goggling over you this morning? Cedric looked as if he was about to have a heart attack. I wouldn't want to have to deal with that after tonight."

Smiling, you simply say "You're crazy" and Hannah looks at you with that knowing best-friend look.

"Just make sure to wear extra makeup tomorrow. I can't imagine how rough Cedric is going to get as soon as you two are alone tonight–" she says, getting cut off as you smack her arm playfully, a giggle falling past your lips.

"Cedric and I's private romantic life is none of your concern, Hannah. And, just to be clear, he is the best lover I ever could have had" you say quite smugly, raising your brow and smiling Hannah clutches her sides in laughter.

These are the moments you live for; yes, you know you were considered very desirable by almost every male at Hogwarts, and you know that when he's annoyed or stressed that it can cause Cedric a deep amount of annoyance. But, Cedric is the only one for you.

And he knows that.

As the two of you happily make your way down the halls, headed towards the Quidditch pitch to support your house, friends, and boyfriend, you get caught off guard as the Weasley twins shove themselves between you and put their arms around you.

Hannah scowls at the two Gryffindors, and you give her an exasperated look.

"Hey there, gorgeous" the one on the right says, shooting a smirk to his brother.

"Hello" you state uncomfortably, wriggling your way out of their grip as they continue chattering with you and Hannah as you make your way to the pitch.

Unfortunately for the twins, Cedric sees them and makes his way angrily over to you, broom already in hand.

"Hey love–" you begin, walking over to him and rubbing his arm in greeting. Your eyes widen as he rips his grip from you.

"Cedric, what–" you begin again as he drags you away from the three others in your small group.

"I don't like how they're looking at you today" he begins, eyes full of anger and jealousy at the thought of other boys' eyes raking across your figure.

"I'm sorry, Cedric, but it's not something I can exactly control" you reply, voice getting tenser with annoyance at his strange behavior.

"I don't care; you're mine" Cedric says, putting his arm on the wall behind you as his eyes blaze with jealousy.

Sick of him acting so misogynistic, you pull away from him with a scowl on your face. "I don't belong to anyone, Cedric."

Cedric's eyes furrow with anger, scoffing and rolling his eyes as he finally has enough and stalks off towards the Quidditch pitch.

Crossing your arms, nostrils flaring as anger takes over you, you spin around and make your way back to Hannah. "What's wrong?" she asks, concerned at your flustered look.

You groan. "Cedric being a misogynistic asshole" you simply state. Hannah looks at you with a consoling gaze, calmly linking her arm through yours as she begins to guide you to the stands.

"That's how all boys are, from time to time. Just let him cool off his jealousy during the game, then he'll be back to normal by tonight."

And, of course, your best friend was right. Which you told her as you got ready for the party that night, to which she smirked and stated, "Aren't I always?" before turning and setting down a celebratory decoration.

Hufflepuff had won due to an almost legendary performance by your boyfriend. Hannah was right, he looked much more relaxed as you saw him after the game, being hugged and uplifted by his friends and teammates. You hadn't stuck around, going with Hannah to help get ready for the party in the Hufflepuff common room.

You hadn't spoken to Cedric since before the game, but you saw him at the party. He kept his eyes trained on you, watching your every move as you downed drink after drink with Hannah, Lexie, Jay, and Damon. He watched as you twirled around, face getting a bit flushed with each drink you took, as Hannah and Damon cheered you on.

Annoyed and slightly tipsy as you feel some Ravenclaw girl bump into you, purposefully and hard, rolling her eyes at how you're acting.

You remember seeing her earlier, pushing a younger Hufflepuff girl to the ground as she knocked a drink back. Her and her group of friends had laughed cruelly as the younger girl ran off, tears in her eyes. They were definitely bullies.

And you had no tolerance for bullies.

Scowling with Damon and Jay right next to you, you look at the girl in disgust. "Yeah, keep rolling your eyes, bitch. Maybe you'll find a brain back there!" you reply in a snarky manner, smirking as Hannah and Damon cheer you on.

You see the girl glare at you, walking closer and clutching tighter onto her drink. You come to a realization that she means to throw it on you and move forward so swiftly she hardly has time to react. You glare down at her, sick of this encounter already.

You smirk as you tighten your grip around her wrist, twisting it slightly as she drops her drink on the ground. She widens her eyes at the triumphant look in your eyes, realizing just exactly who you are.

"You're playing with fire, darling. Better get a move on" you threaten, watching in delight as the rude girl runs away from you and to her group of bullies.

After that triumphant victory, Damon and Hannah come up and hand you another drink, laughing and dancing together in glee.

Cedric only began to get concerned as he saw the older Hufflepuff boy from breakfast come up from behind you, startling your almost-drunk self.

You flinched as a pair of unfamiliar arms wrapped around you. Turning around, you glare at the older Hufflepuff boy and pick your drink up from the table you placed it on beside him.

"I have a boyfriend. Get off" you state, not slurring your words at all. You were a girl who knew how to handle your drinks.

"I just want to dance" he states with a slimy smile etched onto his face, and you glare from the top of your cup as you take a deep swig. He seems to watch as you do so excitedly.

Almost immediately after swallowing, you feel a strange feeling overwhelm you, causing your mind to go hazy and your body to lurch forward unsteadily.

"Whoa there" the boy states, arms coming to circle around your waist as you mumble out "Don't feel good."

The boy chuckles. "If you wanted to dance, you could've just told me" he states, guiding you to a dark corner of the common room.

"Get off" you mumble, trying your hardest to convince your limbs to push him off. For some reason, they wouldn't cooperate, and you felt your feet get twisted together as you altogether collapsed. "My drink" is all you are able to say.

"Get away from her."

You look up to feel anther body supporting you, one you were very familiar with. You smile happily, pushing your head into Cedric's chest as you state his name in an almost euphoric state.

Not really knowing what else happened, you give into the sleepy feeling overcoming you, fully passing out and letting your body go limp in Cedric's arms.

You didn't wake up, and to say Cedric was freaking out was an understatement. As soon as he felt you go limp in his arms, you had his full attention. He shouted for people to get out of his way as he picked you up and brought you to his private prefect room. He looked behind him to see your best friends – Hannah, Damon, and Jay – waiting for his word to help with anything. Seeing the fear in his eyes as he pushes your hair away from your face, he sighs in relief to see you breathing evenly and even murmuring things. You were just asleep.

"Hannah" he says with a strained voice and clenched teeth at the sight of you incapacitated. Grateful as the older Hufflepuff girl came to sit beside you immediately, taking your hand from Cedric's and nodding solemnly at him. He looks behind him to see Jay offer him a friendly smile, her hand coming to rest on his shoulder in a friendly manner.

"We have her Draco. Go beat his ass" she states, coming to sit beside you and Hannah.

Taking a deep breath, he spins around and stalks his way back downstairs.

Damon rushes to walk next to him, and he assumes he's almost as ticked off as he is. His eyes scan through the large crowd dancing in the common room, the dark room and flashing lights making it a bit difficult to find the boy who drugged you.

"There" Damon states, pointing through the crowd. Cedric's eyes land on the disgusting mud-blood, rage pounding through his veins as he pushes his way through the crowd to him. He was already dancing with someone else, and Lexie sees the terrifying look on her best friend's face with a determined Damon next to him. Lexie hurriedly gets up from the couch, much to the dismay to the girl sitting on his lap, and follows Cedric's lead.

Cedric taps the boy's shoulder. As he turns around, realization dawning in his eyes at the sight of Cedric in front of him, Cedric doesn't hesitate; he swings his arm back, punching the git hard. He falls to the ground in shock, hand coming to feel the blood streaming out of his now – most likely broken – nose.

He shouts something at Cedric, struggling to get up as an arm comes to wrap around Cedric's chest to hold him back. Angrily, he looks back to see Lexie, looking at him with a focused look and nodding to Cedric.

Looking back to the boy on the ground, Cedric gives him a look of disgust before spitting on him.

"Don't you dare ever touch her again" Cedric shouts threateningly, giving the boy one last glare before returning to your sleeping form in his room.

After Cedric leaves, Damon hexes the disgusting boy, looking down at him condescendingly, making sure he'll regret what he did to you for the next week and a half, at least.

Cedric waits by you all night, nerves, guilt, and anger clouding his system. If only he hadn't been so stubborn and jealous, he wouldn't have made you mad with him and you wouldn't have gotten drugged at the party. This is all his fault and he knows it. And now, you're paying the price for his actions.

He doesn't sleep, just holds onto your hand and becomes startled any time you stir. Finally, after the sun has long risen, you open your eyes blearily.

Cedric immediately gets up, ready to cater to your every whim. You really do have him wrapped around your finger.

After explaining everything that happened, you just hold out your arms for him. Sighing happily, Cedric falls into your arms, holding you and peppering kisses all over your skin. You giggle at his adorable actions, loving the attention and affections.

"You know, I like being drunk with you, but I've never seen you like that. I was so scared, Y/N. You were completely out of it" he whispers against your skin, face etched in pain at remembering how incapacitated you were and how panicked you sounded when you whispered to him the words my drink.

You become shocked as you feel a slight wetness against your chest, realizing Cedric is crying. "I'm so sorry, love" he cries out, clutching onto you tightly in comfort.

Wrapping your arms around the boy as you wince slightly in pain, you kiss his forehead to release his tensions. Immediately, Cedric relaxes into your touch.

"Everything is alright now, love. You didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry too" you reply, squeezing him tighter against you.

"I love you" Cedric says, looking up at you with tired eyes rimmed with red. You smile at the boy who will always protect you, always defend you, and always keep your honor.

"And I love you. Thank you, Cedric."

No one messed with his girl.

His fire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 711 36
Title says it all people! I accept requestsss But NO SMUT Mostly male characters but I'm gonna try my best to do female ones as well.
13.6K 110 15
Harry Potter stories Might contain smut ❤Harry Potter❤ 💚Draco Malfoy💚 🦁Oliver Wood🦁
8.4K 73 29
Y/n- your name L/n- last name N/n- nickname None of these characters belong to me, they belong to J.K Rowling. Some of this stuff doesn't totally...
14.7K 131 22
reader inserts!! (fluff, smut) these all come from my tumblr @pottersfia <3