๐™‰๐™€๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‰๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™Ž ! (๐™ˆ๐™ž...

By AERONION

-๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง. -๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ... More

โžช๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™'๐™Ž ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€๐™Ž
โžช๐™€๐™“๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™Š.
โžช๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™‡๐™Š๐™‚๐™๐™€.
โžช1. ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ ๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€.
โžช2. ๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™‰๐™€๐™’ ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™
โžช3. ๐™Ž
โžช4. ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž๐™ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™’
โžช5. ๐™€๐™’, ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™Š๐™‡.
โžช6. ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™๐™ƒ ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐™„๐˜พ๐˜ผ ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚ !
โžช7. ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ & ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€๐™๐™”.
โžช8. ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™๐™” ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™‚๐™Ž
โžช9. ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™€ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™‰๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™„๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฝ๐™
โžช10. ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™•๐™„๐™‰๐™‚
โžช11. ๐™Ž๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™Ž โ™ก๏ธŽ
โžช12. ...๐™Ž๐™Š๐™๐™๐™”
โžช13. ๐™„๐™‡๐™‡๐™๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž
โžช14. ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™Š๐™‰๐™„๐™Ž๐™ˆ
โžช15. ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™ˆ๐™๐˜พ๐™ƒ !
โžช16. ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ... ๐™…๐™†
โžช17. ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
โžช18. ๐™Ž๐™„๐™‡๐™€๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€
โžช19. ...๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™”
โžช20. ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™
โžช21. ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€
โžช22. ๐™๐™‰๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™
โžช23. ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‹ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰
โžช24. ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰
โžช25. ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‰๐™€๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
โžช26. ๐™๐™„๐™‚๐™‚๐™€๐˜ฟ !
โžช27. ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ผ
โžช28. ๐™๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™•-๐™‘๐™Š๐™๐™Ž
โžช29. ๐˜พ๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
โžช30. ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž๐™€๐™Œ๐™๐™€๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™Ž
โžช31. ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€.
โžช33. ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™„๐™๐™€
โžช33.5. ๐™Ž๐™†๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™ˆ๐™€
โžช ๐™๐™‹๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ + ๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€
โžช ๐™๐™‹๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ 2.0

โžช32. ๐™๐™๐™‰๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡

5.3K 248 1K
By AERONION

All the practice y/n did while being cooped up on the Shindo properties was finally paying off.

Ahead of her, was Langa and Adam, skating head to head, competing for first place.

Y/n decided that she shouldn't join them, since this seemed like there was a lot more personal feelings involved between the two of them.

It also kind of scared her.

For the first time ever, she could tell both Adam and Langa were giving their 100% of their skills.

"I'm not about to lose to them, especially to Adam!" She thought.

While the course was a lot more difficult y/n had anticipated, she was still able to skate confidently, as she cut a few corners by literally jumping off of the track, and soared across a gap.

If she had missed, y/n would have fallen to her death.

Y/n honestly didn't care if she died at S. It would have probably been better than being stuck being a mere pawn for her father's business.

But she wasn't going to go down that easily.

Not without discovering new things with her new found family.

And Miya.

Y/n wasn't about to leave him. She will always find a way back to him. No matter what it takes.

All of a sudden, her mind went blank, and all she could see around her was white.

There were also strange colourful streaks zooming past her.

Everything around her seemed to disappear out of nowhere, the only thing she could really see was Adam and Langa ahead of her.

"Now this, this is my ideal Garden of Eden. Adam, Eve, and the forbidden fruit. This is the one place where only the elite could enter." Adam laughed, in a slightly twisted manner.

Y/n could tell Langa had sort of went blank. His face was emotionless, and he seemed kind of lost.

It was like as if y/n was just mindlessly skating now, she had no idea where she was going, and she couldn't see what was surrounding her.

Y/n caught up to Langa, and was about to take over Adam's position when suddenly she fell backwards.

She was falling.

Was this the end for her?

Y/n still had so much planned for her life ahead.

Y/n's contradicting emotions were messing with her head, and now she became truly aware of the trouble she was in.

As she was about to hit the ground, a pair of arms caught her, and they were skating down a cliff in full speed.

Tilting her head, she noticed Langa was carrying her and her skateboard, while he was skating himself.

"LANGA YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL OR WE'RE GONNA DIE!" Y/n cried.

"Don't worry, y/n. What kind of a person would I be if I don't help out another member of the North American Gang?" Langa chuckled, as he continued speeding down the cliff impressively.

"YOU USED MY JOKE, FINALLY! THANK YOU SO MUCH, BESTO FRIENDO." Y/n shouted in excitement.

"I thought I was your onii-chan?"

"It's a referen- LANGA YOU'RE GONNA HIT THE ROCK MOVE TO THE RIGHT!"

And while those two were laughing off in a life-threatening situation, it became quite clear to Adam what he had to do.

When Miya Chinen said his heart stopped for a few beats, he probably meant it quite literally.

What if y/n and Langa really fell to their deaths?

Miya couldn't imagine his life without y/n. She was the one that helped him open up, and she was the one that Miya had been vulnerable with.

He could also say the same for Reki.

It was kind of obvious to everyone around them that they were merely more than just best friends. You could see the way they look at each other.

The glimmer in their eyes.

It was like the same when y/n and Miya looked at each other.

Reki and Miya stared at the large screen anxiously, with both of the people they cared most about was skating down a dangerous cliff.

So when the both of them finally made it to the main course safely, Reki and Miya both let out a sigh of relief.

They continued watching them, y/n back on her board, slightly behind Langa and in front of Adam.

Within the spur of the moment, y/n suddenly clicked a button, and her skateboard turned into a bright green, along with the rest of her accessories.

She raised her arms out, and slipped out of her black hoodie, revealing a bright green hoodie with cat ears inside.

It was Miya's beloved hoodie.

Miya was so touched that she wore his favourite piece of clothing, and couldn't help but think how gorgeous she looked in it.

Y/n stared straight into the camera and gave it a wink.

A wink that was directed to Miya.

The cat boy's heart fluttered, and he was just so flustered at what y/n did. Reki started teasing him on the side too.

As the racers reached the final leg of the race, y/n had showed off a couple of more tricks, her most well-known combinations.

However, those still weren't enough to take over Langa, and Adam was almost gaining on her completely.

The finish line was so close, yet so far.

Only a few more meters...

Adam's board was now slightly ahead, but
y/n had one more trick up her sleeves.

Neon Lights.

First an Ollie to get herself some air.

Then a kick flip to add momentum to the board in midair.

And a 180 right before landing, ending off with another 360 to boost herself even more.

Langa tumbled his way into Reki's arms, managing to obtain first places. The bluenette leaped on to Reki, and y/n knew that they probably pulled a Yuri On Ice.

Y/n came in second place, barely winning against Adam. Looking ahead, she could see Miya sprinting towards her, and y/n tackled him to the ground with a wide hug.

Surprisingly, Adam finished last, but he seemed oddly happy.

It was kind of strange honestly.

Y/n was too busy reuniting with Miya to give this too much thought into it anyways.

"You look so cute in my hoodie!" Miya fanboyed.

"Stop shouting! People are staring!" Y/n hissed, slightly embarrassed.

The teenage girl felt a tap on her shoulder, and turning around was one of her favourite duos.

"Good job in the beef, y/n." Cherry gave y/n a head pat.

"Yeah I'm really proud of you." Joe grinned.

Y/n was internally screaming, because two of the people that she looked up to had complimented her.

"Y/n, I have some news for you." A familiar voice called out from behind her.

It was Adam, and his hostile presence did not go unnoticed by the group.

"Your father has been arrested for fraud. He has officially lost custody over you tonight." He announced.

"What do you mean?" Y/n asked, still unable to process the information.

"It means that this whole beef was a distraction to get your father arrested. He deserved it after ruining my business deals."

Y/n didn't know how to react to this. Was she supposed to feel sad? Happy? She was conflicted.

"This whole beef was a funeral for your confinement. A funeral that you can celebrate for your freedom."

A/n: this chapter was kinda hard to write because i didn't want to ramble on one part of the story too much lol

edit: LMAO GOT YOU ALL WITH THE TITLE I LOVE MESSING WITH PEOPLE

sorry for posting this kinda late so thank you for all of your continuous support!

i wonder who's going to gain custody over y/n now 👀

remember to stay safe, stay hydrated, and stay healthy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.8K 23
โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ "Mฬถiฬถyฬถaฬถ,ฬถ Iฬถ dฬถoฬถnฬถ'ฬถtฬถ lฬถiฬถkฬถeฬถ yฬถoฬถuฬถ bฬถeฬถcฬถaฬถuฬถsฬถeฬถ yฬถoฬถuฬถ'ฬถrฬถeฬถ cฬถoฬถoฬถlฬถ,ฬถ yฬถoฬถuฬถ'ฬถrฬถeฬถ cฬถoฬถoฬถlฬถ bฬถeฬถcฬถaฬถuฬถsฬถeฬถ Iฬถ lฬถiฬถkฬถeฬถ yฬถoฬถuฬถ"ฬถ โค๏ธŽ ...
41.5K 1.4K 11
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง หš . โœฆ โžค ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ. ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—†๐—‚๐—’๐–บ ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐— ๐—๏ฟฝ...
63.8K 1.5K 57
Sk8 The Infinity x Reader After (Y/N) (L/N) transferred from America, she was expecting to reach for something that was once unattainable to her: rea...
76.1K 2.2K 25
โ€ The Gifted Ones. 8 amazing and most skilled โ€ skateboarders around the world. One of โ€ which being Y/N L/N, or also known as Neko. โ€ She's the yo...