No Lies

By happypappyme

Who knows what an elevator ride with a dangerously sexy man can do to your heart. Meeting charmers was a part... More

Welcome Note
1| Calm Before the Storm
2| Lust at First Sight
3| Curiosity Killed the Cat
4| Spurring Desire
5| Excuse Me?
6| Giving In
7| Take it Off
8| Reassurance
9| Breaking Headboards
10| Starved
11| Pleasant Surprise
12| It's Complicated
13| Protective
15| Addiction
16| Too Precious
17| Promise
18| Ground Rules
19| Fallen
20| Owned
21| For Real?
22| "I've got you"
23| Claws
24| Perfect Team
25| Connection
26| Always
27| Say Yes
bonus info/ other works
#1| Chef's Special
#2| Lyds & Cammy

14| Right

68.1K 2K 823
By happypappyme

Nora

We parted ways a while later as he went over to meet his associates, and I went over to meet mine. I was his date for the night, but I would've come even if I wasn't. This dinner was important for my company. It was the time of the year where rivalries could be sorted out. Charlie had a few.

I met the man himself the moment Nicolas left me. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Nora, it's so good to see you."

"You too." I smiled at my boss.

"Mr Rhode has a lot many good things to say about you." He said and smiled. It was then I noticed Jasper Rhode standing next to him.

"She is good at what she does." He nodded. 

"What can I say," Charlie shrugged. "I hire the best."

"Thank you." I gave an appreciative nod. "It does mean a lot."

"I'm afraid we'll have to take our leave." Charlie said. "But it was nice running into you. Nora?" He raised an eyebrow at me and gave me a hand. I gave Jasper a last smile, and turned around.

"Did you speak to Garret Samuels?" Charlie murmured in my ear.

"No, why?"

"We need to strike a deal with him. It's millions." 

"I'm on it."

"Take him with you." He motioned to Jack, who was talking to a pretty lady at the far end of the room. He gave her a firm handshake, then made his way to us. Charlie briefed him about the situation and he nodded, giving me a hand as we walked over. 

An hour later I stood at the bar, drowning a glass of champagne down my throat. I saw a shadow, a big one. I tucked my hair behind my ear, smiling, and turning around. My smile dropped instantly when I registered the person standing in front of me. "Nathan."

"Nora." He smiled. "It's been a while."

"It has." I mused.

"Charlie told me you refused to draft an agreement. That disappointed me." He still had the smile on his face. He was trying to intimidate me. I wasn't though.

"We all know I don't do illegal, Nathan."

"I was hoping you'd make an exception for me." He grinned. "You did a few years ago."

I gripped the glass tightly, feeling my cool slip. "Are you trying to convince me to do it? Because I won't."

"Still stubborn, I see." He drawled. "Nah, I wanted to ask you for a dance."

And then before I could reply, an arm snaked around my waist, a very possessive arm. I was pulled into a hard chest, my mouth watering again at the rich scent that came off him. He gave Nathan a hand, "Nicolas Reid. I don't think we've met before."

Nathan eyed the hand, then gave him a firm shake. "Nathan Razer. I don't think we have." Then he raised an eyebrow at me. "Nora, a dance?"

"I'm afraid my girlfriend reserves her first dance for me." Nicolas smiled at him, but there was no warmth in it. It was challenging, cold, hard. "You could have the next."

I didn't hear the response. I was too caught up at the endearment he'd used for me. Girlfriend. I was hyperventilating from the inside and trying my best to not show it. Nico's arm tightened around me, as if he knew what I was thinking. When he walked towards the floor, I walked with him in a daze.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." He said to me as he grabbed my arms and placed them around his neck.

"Girlfriend?" I asked.

"We agreed on being exclusive for each other not just for sex." He stated, gripping my waist with both of his arms and moving forward.

"But we didn't establish I was your girlfriend or you were my boyfriend." I said.

"I thought that was understood." He said. "Nonetheless, it's clear now."

I breathed in deeply as we moved together. When my daze lightened and his words finally registered in my head, the hugest of smiles threatened to appear on my face. I giggled as he twirled me around and pushed my head in his neck, his hand in mine intertwined. The music slowed down and so did our movements.

"Nora," He said urgently. "I ache for you. Crave you like the last bite of chocolate. I need you, all the damn time. And I used to believe I needed you for sex at the beginning but I was wrong. I need you."

My lips parted.

"You're like this sexy little minx. A tigress, strong and fierce, so stubborn all the time. I told you I was possessive and demanding and what you've seen till now was just a preview, do you understand that? You weren't mine earlier, but you are now. My girlfriend. Mine. I am going to be possessive over you and you need to be okay with it because I can't change that. What's mine is mine. Nobody else's."

"As long as I have the same rights."

He smirked. "Same rights? You'll fight with a woman over me?"

"I'll fight with men over you, if that's what it comes at." I replied. "I'm not scared of fighting with any gender."

"Like I said, you're a tigress." He purred. "So strong, so beautiful."

I chuckled, but then sobered up. "We're doing this? Like, really doing this?"

His gaze deepened. "I want to. Do you?"

"There's nothing I've wanted more right now." I said.

He smiled. "Then I think we are, Nora."

~~

Nicolas stayed the night. I felt like ever since we'd labelled ourselves he'd been wanting to spend as much time together as possible, because the weekend was the only part of the week we could be together without work. I wasn't complaining anyway. I liked waking up to his strong arm around my waist, head nuzzled in my neck, palm cupping my breast possessively. Those were the best mornings.

I shifted slightly. That made his palm leave my breast to cup my heat instead. I gasped. "Um," He murmured. "Wow."

"I-I need to take a shower." I said.

He didn't say anything, just uncoiled his hand from my waist to let me go. I got up, glanced at his sleeping face, ran a finger through his unruly hair. He sighed contently and dug deeper in the pillow. He looked like a baby. I pressed a kiss to his cheek and then made my way over to the bathroom.

Five minutes into my very relaxing shower, I heard the door to the bathroom open behind me. The sound of clothes hitting the floor made my nerves zap with excitement. When the glass door opened and Nicolas entered, I felt a thrum of energy in the entire space. He owned it. He owned anything he walked in. 

His palms cupped my breasts from behind and he bent to bite down on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and let my head fall on his chest. "Good morning, girlfriend."

"Hi." I breathed out a moan.

He turned me around, pushing me against the glass and hungrily captured my lips, growling ferociously as they tangled with his. He pulled my hair back, tracing kisses down my jaw, to my neck. I threw my head back when he licked my sweet spot and bit down, generously leaving marks.

When he stood up again, his eyes were powerful, dominant. He grabbed both of my wrists in of his hands and pushed them above my head. He wedged a thigh between my legs, and his face showed satisfaction when my wetness rubbed on his skin. He looked in my eyes, gripping my wrists once and then letting go. "Keep them there."

He grabbed my jaw and pushed my head up, smashing his lips on mine again. This time they were harder than ever, his teeth biting my bottom lip, his tongue entering my mouth without a protest from me.

Nicolas knelt in front of me. I looked down at him as he lifted one of my legs up and threw it over his shoulder, his breath hitting my core and making me squirm. With the first lick I was already losing my senses. I curled my hand in his hair.

His tongue stopped. "Move your hands and I stop, do you get me? Keep them there."

I helplessly clasped both of my hands above my head and he resumed. His fingers parted my folds and rubbed my swollen nub, pinching slightly, making me yelp. I chanted his name as he grunted in approval, my mind already consumed.

"Mm, you have the sweetest cunt, Nora." He groaned against me. "I can't stop. I don't want to stop."

"Don't stop." I moaned.

"I want to see you like this all the time. I want to see you helpless for me. I want my name on your lips every fucking second of the day." The vibrations of his words made me clench. His pace increased as he traced my folds. My hands automatically came down again to latch on his shoulders.

He stopped when I was on the brink of a climax. I cried out in protest, pushing his head away from my legs. "Fuck you!"

"You don't listen to me." He mused. "You have to listen to me-"

"Fucking tie them!" I shouted. "Or they'll come down."

"One day." He said. "You're not ready for that right now."

I gasped inaudibly at his smug look, reaching between my legs with my fingers. They won't help, of course, but anything was better right now. He slapped my hand away, his eyes scorching. He got up again, I pushed him away when he kissed my lips. He grabbed my hands and held them against his chest, pushing my body into the glass with his, his mouth moving against mine. "Don't fight me."

"Don't be an asshole." I replied.

"Listen to me, then." He said back. "Now because that didn't work, I have another proposition for you."

I gritted my teeth.

"Tell me what you want," He said, his fingers tracing my bellybutton. "And beg for it."

My self respect was too much for me to beg for anything. I flung my hands away from his and pushed him away, getting out. His arm snaked around my waist and pulled me back, pushing me against the glass door again. His lips attacked mine, his hands cupping my hips and lifting me up. I opened my mouth to cuss at him again when he slammed inside me and my words stuck in my mouth.

"You want this, don't you?" He growled. "Fucking answer me."

"Yes!" I screamed. "Nicolas, oh fuck. Right there! Faster."

Instead of his strokes getting faster, he slowed down. My eyes opened to find him looking at me, his face so dangerously powerful that I would have done anything he asked me to. He supported my body with one of his hands, while the other one came to stroke my cheek. His erection dug in my body deep, his eyes urging mine to give him what he wanted. Nicolas needed control in bed. He needed me to show him he was in control. 

When his torture became unbearable, I wrapped my arms around him, burying my face in his neck and muttered out a small, "Please, Nico."

He growled and pounded into me again. I screamed his name in ecstasy as he relentlessly fucked me, his powerful arms grabbing the knob of the door to support us, his mouth capturing mine in a battle. He let me win, his thrusts getting deeper and harder, rougher and wilder. When I felt my orgasm approaching, he bent down and whispered in my ear, "Cum."

I shot off wildly, him following shortly after. He walked us outside as I clutched him, settling me down on the counter top. His eyes had lost all his previous wildness and they were looking down at me softly. He cupped my face, "I'm sorry if I hurt you."

I looked up at him.

"Begging doesn't make you weak, Nora." He said. "It makes you stronger. It gives you power, over me. I know this sounds absurd but my intention was never to question your respect. I need you to be open with me in bed. I need you to express to me what you want and me to give you all those things. You have to tell me. We have to try things out, that's what this is about. There might be things you're not comfortable with, and some that I might not be comfortable with. We have to tell each other those things. Okay? If we want to make this work, the relationship, the sex, the everything, we need to communicate the simplest of things, including sexual aspects."

Fucking hell. When he said things like that, my body turned to mush.

"I need this to work." Nicolas said urgently. "We'll make it work, right?"

My eyes softened. I cupped his face and closed the distance between us. "Right."

*

You awesome blossom people are absolutely stunning and sweet and gorgeous. Thank you for supporting this story! I can never express my gratitude fully because there aren't any words to. Nonetheless, thank you!

I'm craving a walnut brownie with ice cream but I don't have any at my house and there aren't any restaurants open. This sucks :(

Love you muuuahhhhh!

Rish (hyper)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 453K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
1.1M 38.7K 79
ā™¤ā™¤ MATURE CONTENT warning ā™¤ā™¤ ā€¢ ā€¢ ā€¢ He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People hang on to his every word. A bachelor, st...
1.3M 40.5K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
7.1K 275 25
#1 in Passionate #1 in Interesting [A CLICHE MAFIAN/CEO ROMANCE, OR IS IT REALLY?] ā— Cover picture is taken from Pinterest, credit to the respective...