COTE Spies {Discontinued}

By SquirtleXd

This is a story where the class leaders and a few characters work at an agency as spies. I do not own any cha... More

Before Your Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Tragic News
Finale

Character Introduction

1.4K 41 22
By SquirtleXd

Location: Tokyo, Japan
Near the entrance of the pleasure district around 5:30pm, "Hey there hot stuff would you mind escorting me to the nearest hotel"said a feminine voice while rubbing her finger from the base of his neck to his chest."Sure,um follow me"he said."Those breast are unreal!"Thought the man that appeared to be in his mid-twenties.

*10 minutes later*

"Wait what are you doi—?"That was the last breath the man took. He wasn't such an innocent person as to be spared. Apparently he's a drug trafficker and a person who wouldn't hesitate to kill someone if the end of the deal wasn't met.

"Wasn't that a little too easy"the voice that was revealed appeared to be a high school girl with strawberry-blonde colored hair, and rather monstrous–I mean rather large breasts for her age.

This had been a rather easier task. The guy was already drunk so getting inside his head had been easier then she had imagined. Was it because of the spring season or the breasts?Who knows, the world certainly doesn't and neither did the author.

"This is Honami calling in, the target had been suppressed in dealt with" she exclaimed through an earpiece. "Maybe red really isn't my color"

Character Profile
Name: Ichinose Honami
D.O.B: July 20
Area of Specialization: The Art of Seduction
Likes: Friends, Companionship, Respect
Dislikes: Dishonesty, Betrayal
————————————————————————
Location: Madrid, Spain
It was currently raining but that didn't matter at the moment. "Uh I can't stand the rain"I stand corrected I guess it did bother a certain person. "Fufu, Masumi-San if you didn't want to be drenched in rain why did you take the job"said a petite figure. This girl knew the reason but wanted to tease her til the very end. "Uh, I knew I shouldn't have took the job" she mumbled.

"Masumi-San the target is about 15 meters ahead of you, grab they keycard that leads inside the building" "Ok" she sighs. Now she is currently on the move to still the keycard dangling from the women's purse. She easily grabs it and reads it to see if they got the right person. "No need to check Masumi, it's the right person"she heard through the earpiece as the other person knew what she would do.

"Hope so" she thought to herself . She heads back in the direction she came from after walking a few more meters as to not seem suspicious. "Good work Masumi" "Yeah, yeah now can you tell me again why you put both of us on this job Sakayangi?" "Fufufu" she just chuckled in response.

Character Profile
Name: Masumi Kamuro
D.O.B: February 20
Area of Specialization: Lock Picking and Sleight of Hand
Likes: Art, Thrill
Dislikes: Weirdos, People, Being Bothered

Name: Sakayanagi Arisu
D.O.B: March 12
Area of Specialization: High Level Intelligence, Control Over a Situation
Likes: Challenges, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka (who knows what type of like), S&M Play—only if she's S (wait can someone edit this out)
Dislikes: Boring Situations, Physical Activities
————————————————————————
Location: Beijing, China
"Where's the hospitality in a piece of shit place like this" He said walking up to the place as to expect a warm welcome. Suddenly a man with a kimono, a nicely shaved head, and a tattoo that was around the shoulder areas.

Something like this guy ig

"Hey bastard, we told you the boss is in a meeting why do you keep coming back!" he yelled. "That's not such a nice thing to say you fucker, and I know damn well a meeting doesn't take 5 fucking hours to finish."

"Boss said he's meeting with the neighboring gang to get them to step off our turf, the negotiations have been getting hotter by the minute and neither leader is letting up an inch." he replied as to say that he wouldn't be able to meet the boss until the next morning or near the end of the day.

"Kukuku so it seems like she got a lead on me, let's see how long you can keep that short victory."As to reply to what the man said he started walking towards the building with a fearless look in his eyes.

"Hey little shit I said th–" that was as far as he can go before he was knocked unconscious. "Kukuku, I waited too long now let's gamble on this op (operation for short) to see who comes out on top!" he said challenging the girl at the negotiation table at this very moment.

The boy had magenta hair and had a good stature enough to where it looks like you don't want to get on his wrong side.

Character Profile
Name: Ryuuen Kakeru
D.O.B: October 20
Area of Specialization: Fighting, Extended Period Plans
Likes: Fighting, Thrill
Dislikes: None if anything loli girl
————————————————————————
Location: Beijing, China
Inside The Building
*10 minutes before Ryuuen showed up again*

"So basically what your telling me you want me to shove over 100,000 yuan to leave the area" (approximately 15,300 USD) he asked. "Exactly it doesn't seem like your all brawns" she replied meekly.

"Hey what the fuck did you just say to boss" "Calm down Su Mon, she's obviously trying to provoke us" "Grr" he growled loud enough for the whole room to hear. "What the hell is he growling at me for" Trying to found an answer she thought but as she couldn't arrive at one she gave up and focused on the situation at hand.

"Listen we just want you off our turf." he replied. "What value do we get leaving it seems like you don't want to pay and I can say your being extremely naive"she quickly responded as if it was prepared.

"Look here missy, you may not know but we run this show, us forking over some money is a disgrace" he said as his temper was reaching his upper limit. The situation wasn't going forward, they've been doing this for 5 hours but they both know neither will budge.

"It sure seems like you won't give the money, but are you sure Ming Lu wouldn't mind?" She said the name very slowly as to get it through his head what she was implying.

"Don't tell me" "Yes it's exactly as I said" instantaneously responding.

"If you dare lay a finger on her I'll fuck the shit out of you that you would be an unidentifiable body." This was not an empty threat and she knew that.(Oh wow that was not what I meant, like he's gonna kill her)

Even though she was surrounded by the gang she didn't feel threatened because they didn't do anything yet. Even though the situation was tense, the black haired girl had gotten what she wanted so know she had to finish the job.

"Sorry, I'll be going to the bathroom"as she was getting up to go to the door, glares that are like daggers locked onto her. She didn't mind it and left to the door.

She saw a figure she didn't want to see and wanted to just walk by but the figure turned to talk to her.

"Suzune, no greetings, that's awfully rude"he asked. "Ryuuen-San I don't have time for your antics I've almost completed the op ever since you went on your own"she replied matter of factly

"Is that so, kukuku", "Well Suzune let's wait for the grand finale the ending is already near."
"What do you mean"As replying to her she heard gunshots from the gallery she was just in. And at that moment everything clicked into place.

The reason they didn't shoot was because they were ordered not to. Ryuuen already had them under control the whole time. But another question popped into mind if the boss had just ordered to shoot they had to as they would be suspicious and they ones not under Ryuuen's control would shoot first.

"Kukuku Suzune you seemed to arrive at another dead end." Ryuuen exclaimed. He proceeded to continue, "The reason the boss didn't order to shoot is because he already lost everything." "What do—"he didn't let her continue.

"It was something that anyone could lose at any given moment, you can try to prevent it all you want but the risk never arrives at 0%" he said this line and paused to add to the never ending suspension. "It couldn't be" she thought but she already knew the answer.

"Yes Suzune, he lost his life""But weren't we supposed to get the target amount of money so he couldn't supply the weapons needed""Yes that is true but if someone can get it from him through trust wouldn't that make things a little too easy" Just by Ryuuen pointing out that key word she knew all too well who was working with Ryuuen.

"Aww Ryuuen-kun, why did you spoil the fun" a whimpered feminine voice called out. "Who knew you were on this op too, weren't you supposed to be in Brazil right now?" she asked but she knew the answer to such a stupid question.

"Horikita-San you know all too well just how easy that operation was for me but you still ask rhetorical questions" she said seemingly getting annoyed. "Of course I know, that op relied on if you can gain people's trust and see through others lies and there's no one better than her in the former" she thought.

"Funs over, Kushida, Suzune, let's wrap this one up I heard that bastard finished his operation an hour ago"Ryuuen said and they agreed because they all felt some sort of connection to that person.

The shooting seemed to die out when Kushida came. It appeared she was governing the situation in the room. Horikita felt mad as she was completely outplayed yet she didn't let it show. She knew she just had to set the score back to zero but the she pondered on another question—

"Can she do it without his help" a seemingly simple question but with a complex answer.

Character Profile
Name: Horikita Suzune
D.O.B: February 15
Area of Specialization: Negotiations, Short to Mid Length Plans
Likes: Cooking, Solitude, Following Schedule
Dislikes: Embarrassing Situations, Most Of The Boys At The Agency, Being Dense (how is this possible don't ask)

Name: Kushida Kikyou
D.O.B: January 23
Area of Specialization: Trust and Art of Deception
Likes: Herself, Not Losing, Chicken Fried Rice
Dislikes: Past, Apathetic and Gloomy People, Black Colored Short Haired Girls with the Perfect Breast Size, Perverts
————————————————————————
Location: New York, USA

Outside of a 20-story building stood a lone 16-year old boy with brown eyes and brown hair.

"Ayanokoji-San the serum should be on the 17th floor, I've unlocked the sealed doors up to the 14th floor"a lively yet pretty serious voice said "Got it I'm going in" he said in his usual apathetic tone.

Yes this wasn't some random 20 story corporate slave workplace where 90% of the people working here work overtime or drink beer at a BBQ across the street.

This was the place where mad scientists that's kept there identity hidden are producing a serum that causes your body to internally explode. Gruesome indeed.

As Ayanokoji was making his way up the floors on the second floor he encountered guards that were heavily armed. Concealing his presence he got up close and shot the suppressed pistol simultaneously shot at the 10 guards.

*Alarm Sounds*

"They're considerably weak for guards so that's why" Ayanokoji said as he heard the alarm. He has been on many ops so he knew the average level but they seemed a little weak for guards.
"It's all going according to the plan" he mumbled.

"Kiyotaka-kun I've got the area locked down"the same voice said again.
"Thanks" he replied, it was time for the op main and final act to begin.

POV Change
As the alarm sounded the scientist immediately knew what to do. The trained troops will proceed down first as they were on the 5th-13th floor then the scientists on the 15th floor and above will put away the serum and exit after the target was eliminated.

This is what they initially thought but something unexpected occurred.

"Head Scientist-sir the doors are locked" said a junior scientist in his late 20's. "What do you mean locked, swipe your key card again." And he did but the result was the same. "Maybe if we go up we should be able to reach the roof and take the emergency stairs."a female scientist posed

"No, that will take too much time we go down, we don't know how many pursuers are here I'd rather be guarded then have us dance in their palm" he said as he knew the route they wanted him to take.

"Move!" he said to the scientist earlier and he swiped his keycard and the door opens."This guy is an enemy spy!"the head scientist exclaimed and not that long after he was eliminated.

What they didn't expect was to see was the soldiers on the 14th floor as well.But by the time they felt an ominous presence the damage was already done.
————————————————————————
BOOM!!!!

As the first 14 floors exploded. Someone was already climbing on the side of the building
"Ayanokoji-kun the 17th floor is one floor up and the serum is in the middle" the girl that had unlocked the doors had said. "Thanks, Hiyori" he replied. "Hehehe" a cherished giggle was released.

Yes everything that happened to this point was part of the plan. First the alarm was sounded but the guards weren't shot it seemed as if a gun was shot the alarms would sound.
The guards wouldn't think the gunshots would come from below so they would inevitably go up.

They guards at the 2nd floor will collapse with the soldiers near the 3rd floor and as the guards nor the soldiers knew each other they got into a gunfight with the latter winning.

As trying to go down but finding the door was locked they would also go up and due to Hiyori's work as a door opened it locked right after. Leading to the soldiers meeting the scientists.

"Good job, Kouenji, Amasawa" "You don't need to praise a perfect being such as myself Ayanokoji-boy" "Praise me more senpai" Yes that wasn't the only part of the plan.

Yes the scientists that first made the proposals were these two. First due to Kouenji not unlocking the door it buys enough time for the below scuffle to occur. Then Amasawa pointing out going up planted the idea in the head scientists head that going up is what they want them to do.

As the gas mask covers your whole body just getting the right timing to squirt fake blood and cause the recipient to seem dead. (bullet proof vest under)

"Serum acquired" Ayanokoji announced
"Of course it is spy-boy" Kouenji said
"""But aren't you a spy too""" they knew thinking of this wasn't going to get them nowhere so they left it that.

Well Operation Complete!

Character Profile
Name: Ayanokoji Kiyotaka
D.O.B: October 20
Area of Specialization: Jack of All Trades, Any Length Plan, Nigh-Perfect Prediction
Likes: Cute Things, Piano, Calligraphy, Tea Ceremony
Dislikes: None

Name: Hiyori Shiina
D.O.B: January 21
Area Of Specialization: Code Cracking, Hacking (the good wholesome kind I really wanted her in the story please forgive me🙏)
Likes: Books, Friends, Computers
Dislikes: Unsanitary Things, Lemons

Name: Kouenji Rokusuke
D.O.B: April 3
Area of Specialization: Jack of all Trades more on the physical side
Likes: Girls, Himself
Dislikes: Imperfect Humans

Name: Amasawa Ichika
D.O.B: June 17
Area of Specialization: Manipulation, Jack of All Trades
Likes: Ayanokoji-Senpai, Food
Dislikes: None

Authors Note
The first part or the prologue is complete. I didn't expect to finish this early but Geometry HW wasn't as long as I thought. This was an introduction to the main cast of the story i am still sorry Kei fans. I think it didn't turn out as bad but it's not that credible as the author. Chapter 1 or the first part of the main storyline should come out Friday would be tomorrow but I have testing wish me luck I guess. Well hope you enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 88 15
Status : Finished Word Count : 52910 The story is about a man whose Compulsive tendencies make it impossible for him to keep a job, a young girl who...
146K 4.4K 24
This is a Classroom Of The Elite Fanfic. Disclaimer: I don't own the original story, it belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa. This is just a fanfic based on the...
18.7K 597 17
A collection of random scenes, one-shots, potential stories that I used to write. Disclaimer: I do not own Classroom of the Elite or any of its char...
16.4K 328 6
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...