Cʀᴀᴢᴇᴅ Lᴏᴠᴇ // 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋�...

By Xiannav

It was just a typical night, or at least that's what y/n thought at first, before she got a call telling her... More

Ch.1 The Fight
Ch.2 Dead
Ch.3 Tears, Sex, and a scarred sister
Authors note
Ch.4 Funeral
Ch.5 Psycho
Ch.6 Kidnapped
ch.7 Answer the phone already
thanks
ch.8 Fml
Ch.9 I wanna go home
ch.11 Good Behavior
Authors note
ch.12 Rules
ch.13 Lost My Cool
HAPPY PRIDE
ch.14 Welp um Shit
authors note
Ch. 15 The New Location
ch. 16 Dancing
ch. 17 Sad Song Playlist
ch. 18 Outside
author note
ch. 19
ch.20 Full Of Hate
ch. 21 Found (last chapter)

ch. 10 I miss her

697 18 0
By Xiannav

Storm's  POV

    I can't take this my baby sister could be  dead  for all I know, or she could have been raped. No matter what happens to her I'll hate the person who took her away.

"Don't worry Storm she'll be found soon. " Kenna said, my friends have been staying over trying to comfort me. "Kenna's right Storm everything will just fine." Lillith reassured  me.

"Just take a deep breath in and out. " Audrey said. "I miss her so much, she's my baby sister. What if she's dead?"

"We just have to hope for the best." Audrey sighed. I yawned and snuggled into my bed.  I began to cry. I can't take this, I want I need my sister back.

Sorry for such a short chapter I've been busy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.4K 81
She was as cold as ice. She never showed a smile. Her eyes were a soulless black, just like her hair. She had one friend. He was the friendliest of t...
264K 10.4K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...
28.7K 1.2K 15
Y/n L/n, is not but an ordinary student, studying for her future. With the company of her childhood friends, Taeko Yamada and Osano Najimi. They purs...
56.2K 2.8K 30
This story uses alot of images please have a good interent connection before reading :) Y/n L/n is something of a myth at her prestigious school. The...