Sinclair (3)- 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭...

By danysdefender

(Completed) "Think you can love me forever?" In the aftermath of Praimfaya the world must begin again. The... More

Cast/Info/Plan
Eden
Sleeping Giants
Pandora's box
Shifting Sands
Exit wounds
Acceptable losses
The Dark Year
Damocles- Part one
Damocles- Part two
Sanctum
Red sun rising
The children of Gabriel
The face behind the glass
The gospel of Josephine
Memento Mori
The old man and the anomaly
Matryoshka
Ashes to Ashes
Adjustment Protocol
The blood of sanctum
From the Ashes
False Gods
Welcome to Bardo
Nakara
Newly-Weds
The Queen's Gambit
The flock
A little sacrifice
The stranger
Blood Giant
A sort of homecoming
The dying of the light
The last war
Authors thanks!!!

How we get to peace

302 10 1
By danysdefender

Thea, Raven, Emori, Echo and Murphy were sitting in the church where the rest of Diyoza's prisoners were.

"I can't believe you helped cure them." Echo said

Murphy nodded over to one of the Eligius men who was coughing violently, "Take it easy. That guy look cured to you? Maybe it didn't work."

"Of course it worked, Raven built it." Emori said

Echo nodded, "Exactly a war is coming and see rejects every possibility to weaken the enemy."

"What is your problem!" Raven snapped

"Quiet, we're still on the same team right?" Murphy asked, "Right?" Everyone nodded, "Good then we're agreed we kill the pilot then we pop off these collars and run like hell."

Raven shook her head, "No."

"Now what?" Echo asked

"If we can slip the collars we don't have to kill him besides he's more valuable alive." Raven said, she turned to Echo, "As a spy you should know that."

Echo raised her eyebrow and said, "What I know is a dead man can't fly a ship or fire missiles at the people we love."

Thea ignored Echo and said, "Valuable how?"

Raven slightly smiled at Thea as she said, "Intel, we need a distraction to escape right? According to Shaw this place is a civil war waiting to happen."

"Just like in Arkadia with Kane and Pike." Thea said

Raven nodded, "Exactly, McCreary's people hate following Diyoza they only did it in space to survive, but up until then McCreary was the alpha dog."

Murphy turned to Raven and said, "Shaw told you all this?"

Raven nodded, "You want to weaken the enemy, what's weaker than an enemy at war with itself?"

Echo shook her head, "It's not that easy, war has a way of healing internal divisions."

Murphy then stood up as Raven said, "If they were soldiers I'd agree but look at them."

Raven looked back at Murphy and said, "What the hell is he doing?"

Thea smiled as she said, "He's being John Murphy, the tattoo he's with McCreary. Everyone else in here is with Diyoza."

They then all saw the man with McCreary walk over to another man and punch him just as Murphy walked back over to them, "I agree with Raven, should be fun."

.. . . ..  .

A few hours later Thea, Raven and Echo were on opposite sides of the room when they saw Murphy walk in they all walked over to a table and said, "God you're poker face sucks." Thea said as she saw Murphy grinning

Murphy sat down and said, "Listen to me Diyoza didn't tell McCreary about the cure I just did. Bad things are about to happen here."

Echo nodded, "Nice work Murphy. I'll tell Diyoza so her side is ready as soon as the fighting starts. Go to work on the collars." Echo then began to walk off before she stopped, "The pilots too."

Raven nodded as stood up and walked towards Shaw

. . . . . .

Emori walked over to Thea and sat down beside her, on the bed, "So...did you and John talk whilst you were in the woods?"

Thea nodded, "We did. I told him that I can't go back to what we were."

Emori sighed and said, "I'm sorry."

Thea shrugged and said, "I'm not, I've dealt with it for months."

"Still, I know he loves you and you love him." Emori said

. . . . . .

At nightfall, Thea was laying on one of the beds when she saw two of the guards run out of the room after their radios beeped.

Thea quickly got up off of the bed and walked over to where Raven and Shaw were but before she could to them her knee buckled, "Not the time." Murphy said as he put his arm around her waist and helped her over

"Follow my lead, first the panel gently like this." Murphy sat in front of Thea as she went to get the collar off.

Shaw sat in front of Raven, "Sorry in advance if I-"

Raven was cut off by Shaw's collar turning on, but Shaw didn't make a noise holding it in or the guards would have walked back in.

Once Thea and Raven had gotten the collars off Echo walked into the room, "What's Diyoza saying?" Murphy asked

"She's telling them about the cure, diffusing the bomb with the truth. Got to say she's good." Echo said

Murphy nodded, "Yeah, we'll see about that." Murphy then walked past them

A few minutes later all the Eligius people started to fight each other and Murphy walked back into the church, "Let's go people I did my part."

"You are good at starting chaos I'll give you that." Thea said as she was working on Echo's collar, "One more wire got it."

Echo sighed in relief as she took he collar off and talked to the rest of the Grounders in the room, "All right you know where the meeting point is if anyone get's split up go there. We'll come find you and bring you to the cave."

Kane then walked into the room, "Good you're still here, we need to get Abby and Diyoza and get to the transport ship the other defectors are already there."

"Abby will be fine they won't hurt their doctor whatever happens to Diyoza is not our concern." Echo said as they all started to move out of the church

"Is peace your concern?" Kane asked, "Bellamy and Clarke negotiated a surrender I've been working on a settlement for everyone in the south woods without Diyoza that goes away."

Everyone sighed as Murphy said, "Whoops."

Shaw walked towards Kane and said, "I'll go with you."

Echo shook her head, "No way, Octavia would never surrender we leave as planned." Shaw got in Echo's face, "Raven take him and go right now or I slit his throat."

"Stop talking and do it already." Shaw said

Raven pulled Shaw's arm, "Shaw let's go."

Echo, Emori and Thea then began to walk towards the door as Murphy said, "I'm going with Kane."

Thea turned around and said, "John, not again."

"It's Abby I have to." Murphy said

Thea nodded, "Don't die."

Murphy nodded as Thea walked after Echo and out of the church

Thank you for reading and giving this a chance

So, they have run from the Eligius camp

Comment your thoughts and Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 96 50
Completed Octavia, Jasper, Raven, Clarke, Bellamy, Monty, Harper and Murphy - The survivors. "We've made it this far, we can't give up now," Bellamy...
59 0 8
" Maybe when the time is right, you'll find me again." Life on the Ark is dying, the council decides to send the prisoners of the Ark to the ground t...
2.9K 55 9
"we are being sent to the ground, alissa." "you're shitting me right now? we can't be down there for another 100 years. its soaked in radiation, we'...