unexpected love (daminette st...

By Crazystuffstorys

Bruce Wayne thought it was a good idea to let his youngest son have more experience in socializing, so he tol... More

Do I have to father?
At the same time in France
One month later
Hate at first sight
The perfect fit
A phone call for help
Dinnertime
Milk and Cookies
Beautiful
Let the game begin!
First school day
Arcade
authors note
Riddle me this...
Aftermath
authors note
I won
A new Wayne
Tea party
Tea party picture
Private talk
The gardens
Trouble
Maybe spoiler?
cheer up
Apologise
Winter forest
Wake up
Good bye?
Xmas
Preparations
Operation secret audience
just 4 fun
vote

Paparazzi

2.8K 115 51
By Crazystuffstorys

Marinette's pov:

Poor Tim I feel his pain,anyways I focused on Damian again "Where where you?","Out for a walk." Yeah no definitely not but I'll let it slide. "So I asked father if you could come to the gala with us and he said that your whole class is coming." He said hesitantly. I didn't react it was like my brain didn't even want to process this information, I was just quite. I mean I'm happy about the gala but this is going to be a disaster." Dude I think you broke her." Jason said."What no. That's fine I'm fine.","We could ask Selina if she could lend you some clothe."Damian said." No need. I have an idea for that. If you will excuse me I have a call to make." I went upstairs. I definitely can't make a dress in two days so I'm going to ask Jagged to get one of my dresses since he will arrive here tomorrow night.(He has a private landing space next to his mansion that he owns in Gotham.) He agreed and was happy that I would be there.
I still have to get some presents for the whole family, so much to do!!! Alfred agreed to drive me to a mall and bring me back later. Mar'i's gift was the easiest I got here a polar bear pluch, I got Selina and Kor'i a voucher for a spaa day, for Tim I wrote down the Coffee recipe that he loved so much, Bruce got a mug

I couldn't resist 😅. For Dick I got this

Because that mann goes crazy without his Cereal. Jason got this

I think it would look good on him. But on the last one I was struggling what should I get for DAMIAN?
I was looking and looking and finally I found something.

I was happy and thought I was done when I remembered someone that belongs to the family and got him something too 😉.

I had everything in a bag and called Alfred to pick me up. I waited a bit and saw someone with a camera pointing it at me. Oh no. I pulled my Hood over my head. Suddenly there were more than one person with cameras walking towards me. I was starting to get uncomfortable and walked in the direction of the mansion. A few where now next to me and started asking questions."Miss what's your name?","What connection do you have with the Wayne family?","Are you in a relationship with one of them?!","Did you get adopted, what happened to your parents?" I was holding the bag close to my chest and started running, they ran too." Are you only with them for the money and fame?!" I don't know why but this one got to me and my eyes started tearing up." Miss how is Damian Wayne personally?!" Ther was now a TV van which was recording the mob of people.

Tim's pov:

Haha Alfred may have taken my Coffee at home but I went to a Starbucks, I tricked the system! I was enjoying my Coffee when I looked at the TV that was behind the counter. It was on a news channel showing a mob of paparazzi following a poor girl with black hair and blue eyes. Oh that poor...I spat my Coffee out. MARINETTE! Oh no this is bad. Wait this is one block away and they are coming towards this building. I ran out to see a crowd of people running than Marinette spotted me."Tim!!" She cried out while running at me. When she finally reached me she grabbed onto my jacket,her whole body was trembling. Now the crowd surrounded us with questions."Are you two dating!?","Over here look at the camera!","Miss is he a good kisser!?","How did you meet!?" We were trying to navigate through the crowd when I saw a familiar car. Alfred you are a God. We got in the car and one of those idiots tried to hold the door open and I ended giving him a kick in the guts and quickly closed the door, we were safe. Marinette was still holding on tight to me and a shopping bag. Shaking with tears running down her face. I hugged her. The whole ride home was quiet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.1K 20
Ladybug and Chat Noir captures Hawkmoth and brings him to the police, in the process they find out his identity. Something in Chat Noir breaks and he...
7.7K 230 17
Marinette is an orphan, and Damien was dropped off at Bruce Wayne's doorstep. Taking him in, he made him Robin, making him a superhero. At first, the...
130K 2.9K 12
Just another Daminette... Alright so most Daminette happens when Marinette wins a class field trip to Gotham so to switch it up Damian is an exchange...
356K 8.3K 56
Marinette is tired of her class. They have been bullying her for three years. Lila has almost full filled her promise. But her true friends have stay...