cheer up

Damian's pov:

She looked at me in disbelief and her eyes teared up, then she grabbed onto me and I held her tight. She whispered "I swear I didn't push her into the fountain. I wish I did." I chuckled she pulled back then leaned against me and laid her head on my shoulder."After so long someone finally believes me."she said as she wiped a tear away."How long?" She looked away." Marinette how long?" I asked more persistent."Like...three." she mumbled." Three what? Three months?","Years."She blurred out. I looked at her in shock, she looked uncomfortable."Marinette how many people do you trust?"," Mom,Dad, you,Jason...John..."she stated to think" I...I guess that is it." She said." You have trust issues.","I know.","That's not healthy.","I know that.","You need to trust more people.","Yeah I know that too thanks Capitan obvious.","You know what?","What?I have no friends, I'm a weirdo what?!","It is way to early to be laying in bed. Want to give me a chance to win against you in UMS3.","Yes." She jumped out of bed than stopped at the door and turned around."Thanks.... for everything." She said and ran out. She is so cute."Are you coming or not!?","On my way!!"

Marinette's pov:

I am thankful that I met Damian. I guess I really enjoy his company. He makes me smile and laugh and not the fake one. I think I like like him. But just because I like him doesn't mean I'm going to let him win ohh no,I won every time. I am the undefeated master in UMS3. I had a great time,I actually teased him by letting him almost win and then destroyed him."Are you teasing me?"," Whaaaaaattt?(gasped) Mee?" I almost let him win again. Before I could go full power on him he tackled me and we ended up fighting on the couch. He was trying to get a hold of my hands.
"You know that is cheating!"I laughed. "I don't care I want to win one time!" He said as he leaned over me trying to hold me down with one hand and trying to play with the other.I still tried to get him of than..."Damian wins!" The game blurred out. We both where exhausted and breathless he was hovering over me while I was laying under him.

Damian's pov:

Stop staring lean down and kiss her you idiot. I was about to when the door opened and Drake came in with Mar'i on his arm "Hey Marinette this little lolly wants tooooo ohh."," We didn't, we where just"," No No it's fine I ship it. Mar'i I'll play princess with you." He said as he went out of the room before he closed the door he said "But make sure to use protection." Than he slammed the door. I looked at her and she started to giggle. I thought she would be taken back but no she was full on laughing and I couldn't help but smile at her. I got up and helped her. "You know I would have won." She said."Yeah I know." An hour later dinner was ready and we sat there in silence until
..."Daddy why do uncle Dami and Marinette need protection when they play?!"
Marinette choked on her food and water shot out of Drake's nose. I was so angry at Drake I could kill him. Everyone looked at me and Marinette."What do you mean honey?" Grayson asked." I wanted to play princess with Marinette. When uncle Timmy and I went to ask they were almost laying on top of each other and uncle Timmy said they should use protection." Marinette blushed and I hit my head on the table. Todd started laughing and said to Mar'i"If there is a boy and a girl who really...au!" Selina slapped him on the back of the head."Honey I will explain that later to you okay."