Apologise

Damian's pov:

We finished the dinner quickly and I went into my room. How embarrassing like seriously. The door open and Todd came in "You where staring at me weirdly the whole day what is wrong?" I didn't realise that I did but since he is here..."Why does Marinette have your hoodie." He looked stunned." Oh I helped her fall asleep cause she sometimes struggles with it.","Sometimes you mean she came to you more than once?" He nodded." I don't know what's going on but it stresses her out at night,she looks... broken."," Her class hates her because of a liar. She used to be Friends with all of them. Until they just left her without even thinking twice." He looked angry but then his face softened. "Hey demon you know what's crazy?","What?","I think this is the first time we talked open to each other like... brothers." He chuckled and I slightly smiled."Guess so. This girl brings anyone together no matter if she intends to or not.","Well speaking of together. Use protection." He wiggled his eyebrows.

Marinette's pov:

After dinner I went into the living room and talked a bit with Selina. When she left Tim came to me." I wanted to apologise I didn't want to make you uncomfortable I didn't know she would ask that question.","It's fine you just made a joke and Mar'i is too innocent to understand. You should apologise to Dick because he has to explain it to her." Before he could answer we heard a loud crash from upstairs and then a scream. The door burst open and Jay came running in followed by Damian who had his katana in his hand." Try to protect yourself from this you...","Master Damian Master Jason! Continue and this will end like last time.", both stopped and looked at each other then they said "Sorry Alfred." Damian gave him his katana and walked out." What happened last time?" I asked Tim."They broke an old vase that Alfred was really fond of. Their punishment was to clean every Toilet in the manor with a toothbrush and we have many toilets." He smirked." It was your idea wasn't it?" His head snapped back up."How do you...yes I don't often hit back physically but I might have mumbled something next to Alfred which he might have picked up." I laughed." You know you would do well in our family." That caught me off guard." Marinette look me in the eyes and tell me you don't have feelings for Damian." I didn't say anything, he smiled. He hugged me." You know you changed him, you changed us all but him the most.", he let go and went out of the room. I let this stink in for a while. The door opened and Damian walked in"Hey"he said."Hey" I replied."Look I'm sorry for what happened at dinner I...." I couldn't help it but to start laughing he looked a bit offended." No it's fine but Tim said almost the same thing. Look I'm not mad at anyone. It's alright." He sight in relief."So you where wearing Todd's hoodie this morning. Why?" He asked out of nowhere. "Wow nothing gets passed you huh.","You're talking to the son of the world's greatest detective. I know everything.","Ok when is my next period?","What?","I'm kidding. Batman junior relax."," Hey I asked father if I was allowed to show you the bat cave he said yes but tomorrow so are you interested?","Ofcourse" I yawned." I'm done for tonight, good night." I hugged him he hugged back. I went upstairs.

Damian's pov:

She is so cute when she....wait a minute she didn't answer my question what a sneaky way.