Arcade

(This will be a long chapter)

Marinette's pov :

So what was going to happen was we all drove home to change clothes,eat something and then meet in front of the arcade at 3 p.m. so we could all go in together. On the way home Tim and I talked about the first day. We arrived and I went straight up to my room so I could change. I heard a knock on the door"Come in!" The door opened and Damian walked in. "Hey I...I want to ask you if you want to group up with me and Kent when we go through the arcade?" I looked at him with an expecting look."Aren't you forgetting something?" He sight and put his hand out." I'm Damian Wayne.","Pleasure to meet you and I would like to group up." I said as I shook it.

Damian's pov:

Thank God she didn't make me apologise I thought as I walked out of her room. After I changed we went down to eat . I think Todd had a free day or something anyway he ate with us. Marinette said to him"So guess what interesting thing I found out about the little room in the school gym." Todd choked on his food he looked panicked. "What about it?"I asked." Well a few years ago seniors used to...","Okay that's enough blueberry. You need to finish your food or you'll be late." He blurred out as he stood up and walked out. "I'll tell you later." she whispered." No you won't!!" Todd yelled from the hall and she giggled." Anyway take your time we still have an hour before we leave." I said, when we finished she went back into her room. Now should be a great time to hang out with her I thought as I knocked on her door. No response. I slightly opened it to see her sitting on her bed with headphones in her ears and with a little note or sketchbook in her hand. I walked towards her an coughed a glimpse of what she was drawing.

 I walked towards her an coughed a glimpse of what she was drawing

"Wow."she jumped at my appearance and closed the book." Sorry i didn't mean to startle you.But that looks beautiful. Can I see?" She hesitantly gave me the book. I sat down next too her,as I looked through the pages I could feel her breath in the back of my neck. Every single page showed something beautiful. When I finished she looked at me waiting for a reaction."They look amazing."I said and she relaxed. I putted the book by side grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the room. Usually I only show Alfred my drawings, I know that father and the others sometimes look at them. I opened the door to my own little gallery. Her eyes widened, they sparkled as she looked at the drawings." Did you draw those?" I nodded and her jaw dropped. A bit time passed and we heard a knock on the door frame. "I'm sorry to interrupt but we have to leave in 5 minutes" Alfred said. "All right thank you Alfred." I said. We went down and putted on our shoes and jackets. On the way to the arcade we talked about our passion for drawing and books. When we get back I need to show her the library, I thought. We arrived seeing our classmates waiting for us. There were kids running around screaming and teenager talking loud. A place I would never visit if I wasn't forced to. We were running around playing a few things, I would never admit it but I had fun. We found a game where you had to step on the arrows on the ground when they popped up on the screen. We wanted to do a competition. Than Anderson came and asked to join. Now this was more than a competition this was war. Kent and Marinette went up first. Marinette won and I wasn't surprised. The winner would play against her. I won. Barley but I won. He was angry than i saw him lighten up as if he got an idea. He ran away." Prepare to lose.", Marinette said. "Over my dead body."I said. And I lost, I don't know how but I did." Well when is your funeral?" She asked mockingly. I put out my tongue. As she giggled."Marinette?" I heard Anderson say. He had one hand behind his back. Oh no. Marinette turned around. He brought his hand out in which he had a rose. No! She looked at it and blushed as she took it."Thank you." She smiled.

Marinette's pov:

That is so sweet I thought as I packed it away in my bag carefully so that nothing touched it. I saw Damian run away. "Where are you going?!" I screamed." I'll be right back wait here!!" Okay. A few minutes later he came back. I looked at him questioning." I had to go and use the bathroom.","You could have left your bag with us."," No need.","Fine let's go to the next game.","I can't,I have to go back to my partner. We have to leave, because I have a dentist appointment." Toby said. I feel sorry for him. "Bummer. See you." Damian said as he grabbed John and my hand and pulled us away. I was confused but waved bye to Toby and followed. He pulled us to VR game where you had to put on VR glasses and gloves. Damian insisted that John and I played together while he waited watching our bags and us. After that we ran around playing other things. When we finished we said bye to John and went out to call Alfred.
As we where waiting Damian pulled a charmander pluch out of his bag and handed it to me." You were listening when Tim and I where talking?" He nodded." You like it? I wasn't sure if it's the right one."," It is. When did you get it?","That is for me to know and for you to find out." He probably got it when he went to the toilet. I thought as I placed it in my bag."Hey wait a minute where is the rose?" I asked."The what?","The rose Toby gave me?","Maybe it fell out?"he said in a strange way."Huh weird?", "Jup totally. Oh Alfred is there come on." When we arrived at the manor I was tired, I think I'm going to sleep well tonight I thought while going up the stairs. I looked at the showcase on the opposite side from my room something felt strange about it but I couldn't place my finger on it.
There it is,one of the carvings felt out of place, it stood out from the rest almost like a button. I pressed on it. I heard something moving, I looked next to the showcase. The wall opened and in it there where two guns, a katana and a few throwing stars in the shape of a bat. What have I done? But it makes sense Batman had 4 different Robins and Bruce has 4 sons. I pushed the button again and the hole closed. I went in to my room I need to think of what to do next.