Xmas

(I'm sorry that I took so long😓 so I wrote a bit more😁 have fun)

Marinette's pov:

That was a lot after calming down I let go of Tim. I looked in the bag and was relieved that nothing broke. When I got out of the car Damian basically tackled me." I saw what happened on the TV. I'm sorry I got you in this mess.","Hey.","because of our status...","Hey! Relax okay. It's fine I'm going to have to get used to it. If drowning won't keep me away from you,the paparazzi sure as hack won't." Before I could say anything else he kissed me. He pulled away" Marinette you make me feel all kinds of things and I hate it.","I know I'm sorry." I giggled." What's in the bag?","You'll see in two days." I said and walked past him into the house. I looked at my phone there was a message for the whole class about what happened at the airport,that we could leave in a week and a half and that we where invited to the Wayne gala. I wonder how Lila wants to get out of that one. It was already 5pm so I decided to rapp up the gifts and put them under the tree except Alfred's. When I was done I went back up in my room. A few minutes went by and someone knocked on my door."Come in." Kor'i came in and closed the door behind her. She had a little box in her hands." How can I help you?" She came up to me, huched me and whispered" I need to ask you for a favour, can you keep this for me, Dick would find it in our room and it's only till Xmas.","Sure what is that?" I said quietly."It's a positive pregnancy test. Your the first person to know." I smiled and hugged her."Oh my God congrats.","Thank you so much" she said and walked out. I put the box on my desk and sat down on my bed. A few minutes later Jason walked in and sat down on a chair ,we talked a bit. I didn't pay attention what he was doing when I heard." Ooh ohhh no nonono he better not! You! Better not have..."I looked up and saw he had the BOX opened in his hands. "This is not what it looks like.","This better not have happened while you were passed out after the lake. I told the brat to keep it in his pants! How did this happen? Tell me this isn't yours!" I got up and took the box from him." I can neither confirm or deny that.I can't talk to you about it but it will all make sense soon I swear. Don't tell anyone .","Marinette you..","Please not even Damian.","Fine. Just know that you can talk to me about whatever is or isn't growing there."," Thanks."
On the next day I got my dress. Jagged left it in a bag in the mailbox. And I could see Jason through out the day glaring at Damian.

Today was the 25th, I was sleeping peacefully when I felt something tugging on my sheet. Than it climbed on me." Come on wake up it's Xmas!","What?" I mumbled."Come on." Mar'i pulled me by my hand, I got out of bed and went  to the closet and took Alfred's gift than I picked Mar'i up and went down stairs. When we arrived at the living room I saw everyone except Alfred and Damian in the pyjamas. Tim fell asleep again. I let Mar'i down and went to Alfred when Mar'i wasn't looking and gave him his gift than set down next to Damian."Merry Xmas","Merry Xmas" he said held a mistletoe over our heads and kiss me." Marinette the letter worked there are presents for you." Mar'i said happily. I smiled. "Okay first round everyone grabb a gift with your name on it." Dick said. My first gift was from Tim(Everyone wrote from...to...on the gifts except Mari's where all from Santa 😉 ofcourse.) When I opened it I saw the brand new UMS4. Tim looked at me and said"I will destroy you freckles","keep dreaming sleepy head" all the Wayne boys picked gifts from Bruce and Selina.(The pair went shopping together so the gift is from both)

(The pair went shopping together so the gift is from both)

I laughed. Jason took off the pullover. Mar'i was happy when she saw the polar bear pluch and hugged it. "Alfred what did you get from Santa?" Mar'i asked. When he took out the mug and read what it said he started laughing. I've never seen Alfred laughing only chuckling. He showed the others what it said and they laughed too. Selina and Bruce got a paid restaurant visite from there sons and Kor'i got earrings from her husband. Second round I grabbed Damian gift he grabbed mine everyone else grabbed the gifts I got for them and Mar'i grabbed the one from her parents. Jason opened his first and pulled out the hoodie,"Yes, it looks wicked." He put it on and smiled. Bruce opened his and smiled"I like it." Selina started laughing."You look so cute and tiny." She and Kor'i opened theirs and where happy planning when they would go. Dick started laughing as he read what stood on his new bowl.
Tim ripped open the envelope and his eyes widened." Is that no way you didn't! Thank you Mmmm..Santa!" He screamed. I giggled and opened my present.

I love it, Damian took it out of the box and put it around my wrist

I love it, Damian took it out of the box and put it around my wrist. "It looks beautiful, I love it." I kissed his cheek. He opened his present and smiled putting on the Yin peace (black with white inside) then leaned towards me and said" I need someone to be my Yang.","Pick me!" Tim screamed I was about to throw a pillow at him when someone beat me to it. Jason was holding a pillow on Tim's face and nodded for us to continue. I lifted my hair so Damian could put it around my neck ,when he was done he kissed my neck and I leaned myself on him. I also got Jason's white hoodie and a new controller from Dick. Mar'i opened her last two presents but before we all stood up Kor'i said " Wait I didn't give Dick his gift yet!" I ran out of the room and came back with a little box which I gave her and she gave to her husband. When he opened it his eyes widened and teared up he let the box drop and lifted his wife up as they kissed. Jason took the box and looked at me in relief. Mar'i sat on my lap "Why are Mommy and Daddy so happy what's in the box?"," A pregnancy test it  show's you if you have  a  baby in your tummy.","Mommy ate a  baby!?","No, it's complicated." Dick picked up his kid and hugged her.