Hate at first sight

Still marinette's pov

The best flight ever. Food was amazing. The people where nice and no Lila anywhere. I think I could have cried when I heard" Attention everybody we are landing in 5 minutes." I tried to take in every second. After we landed and went out of the plane I had to rejoin my class. I heard whispering while we went to pick up our luggage.(If you are wondering it is 10 a.m. in Gotham) when we got out to the aria where we would get picked up there where a bunch of people in our age with probably their parents holding up different names.(just so you know Marinette looks really pretty in the story ,,midnight black hair that reaches to the middle of her back with pretty locks,porcelain skin with freckles and eyes so blue it doesn't have a name yet.) I looked around to see an older man dressed in a black suit with white gloves holding up my name. Next to him a boy probably one and a half heads taller than me Jett black hair, emerald green eyes and taned skin. He looked angry, he was dressed all in black. I walked towards them."Hallo I'm Marinette Du-pain Cheng." I said while putting my hand out. The boy Damian looked at it than at me and said "tt" and went towards the exit. Oh I see that's how it's gonna be huh. The man I suppose his butler looked at me sadly" I am sorry Ms. Marinette .My name is Alfred Pennyworth I am the butler of the Wayne family. I apologise on behalf of my young master. He struggles with socialising.""I can see that, Sir you can't do anything for his behaviour and please call Marinette Ms. makes me feel old."he smiled at me he wanted to take my luggage" sir I'm pretty sure I can carry them thanks." "Ms it would be wrong for a butler not to help a guest." "I will let you carry my stuff if you promise to stop calling me ms.""If you wish so madame." He said smiling as he took my stuff "Hey! You can't.. we just...touché." he is a funny guy. We arrived at the car a rolls Royce, where Damien was waiting. After putting my stuff in the back of the car Mr Pennyworth opened the door for me. As we drove through the streets of Gotham I looked out of the window it was rolled down a bit. I thought back to what Lila said,, He is the sweetest, so happy and welcoming,,I got pulled out of my thoughts by a loud"Hey! Pull up the window." I turned around started at Damian. Put my hand on the button and rolled the window completely down. His expression went from bored and angry to rage. I smiled at him putting out my hand and said "Hi I'm Marinette nice to meet you.", "Pull up the window or I will do it!","Did your voice just crack ?" I laughed. I saw Mr. Pennyworth in the rear view mirror trying to bite back his laughter. All of the sudden this bozo unbuckled his seatbelt reached over and rolled the window up while doing so he leaned close I couldn't resist a "uuuu kinky"he pulled back and glared at me. I smiled as I turned away. Well if he acts like I'm not there I will start doing the same. We are at war.

Daminette pov

I know one thing for sure I hate that guy/girl.

(Hope you like it so far)