Yours truly ; Charlie Weasley

By stylesobsession

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πšœπšžπš™πš™πš˜πšœπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš–πšŽ πšπš‘πš›πš˜πšžπšπš‘ πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš." 𝙸 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπšπšŽπš... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight

Sixty

6.7K 268 167
By stylesobsession

Ember

"Em?"

I didn't respond. I kept staring out of the window, refusing to look at any of my siblings.

Avalon was here along with Crispus and Amethyst.

"Em you have to eat." Amethyst said but I simply shrugged, staring at the rain that was falling harshly.

"Ember... he'll come back."

I looked at Avalon.

"Yeah?" I asked. "He'll come back? Dad came back and he didn't. Either he's dead or he left me again."

It's been almost three weeks since Charlie left to end all of this. He met up with my dad and my dad came back, saying that Edison was gone, but that he had no idea where Charlie was.

Charlie disappeared and no one has seen him.

Though, I did found out that I do in fact have epilepsy. I'm allowed to leave the hospital in a couple of days. They need to monitor me a bit more as well as the babies.

My parents has asked me to come home, but I'm upset with my dad for not looking after Charlie. He brought him out to end it all and now my fiancé's gone.

"He'll come back." Crispus said and ran a hand over my hair. "Everyone is looking for him."

I looked up at my older brother.

"They're not looking for him enough."

The next couple of days went by with basically just monitoring and them teaching me about the medicine I have to take.

They put me on some medicine that is safe enough for the twins and then when I had to leave, Molly came and got me.

I could tell she was shook up and scared for her son, but she kept trying to convince me and herself that he was okay, just lost somewhere without his wand or the ability to apparate.

He knows how to apparate without his wand.

Why hasn't he come home?

"Now you just need to relax, dear." Molly said as she motioned for me to sit down on the sofa. "Don't think too much... it's not good for the twins."

I smiled at her as she made her way into the kitchen.

"Wait, Molly?" I called, turning on the sofa so I could look at her.

She stopped and looked back at me with a comforting smile, waiting for what I wanted to say.

"I'm really sorry, I—"

"No, no, no." Molly shook her head, waving me off. "Don't you dare apologise to me, Ember. They'll find Charlie and he'll come home."

I pressed my lips together and nodded while Molly continued into the kitchen.

I don't believe he will, but we can only hope.

I rested my elbow on the back of the sofa, rubbing my eyes with my index and my thumb. When I heard footsteps on the stairs, I turned once again and looked at George who walked downstairs.

"Aren't you supposed to be in your shop?" I asked with a small smile as he approached to sit in the armchair.

"That's the first thing you say to me after not seeing each other for months?"

"Well—" I shrugged.

"I've closed the shop down for a bit." He said. "I'm staying here for a while. I needed a break."

I hummed.

That sounded like a smart idea. I knew he had been struggling with keeping his stress from getting out of hand.

"How are you doing?" He asked, rubbing his hands together.

"You mean... apart from living nine months without the love of my life only for him to come back and reveal the truth? My own grandfather sexually harassing the both of us so that we have to flee the country because he's dangerous? On top of that — me being pregnant for the second time, but this time with twins? And now the love of my life whom I'm engaged to, has suddenly disappeared after wanting to help me by killing my grandfather?"

I was breathing heavily when I finished talking, and I realised I just spilled some things that he didn't know.

I mean, he knew about my grandfather but he didn't know what he had done or that it was sexual harassment.

"I'm doing good." I chuckled into my hand, though I really wasn't.

I was missing Charlie more than anything and I felt so helpless. I couldn't do anything to help the situation. I was sixteen weeks pregnant with twins and I've got epilepsy.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all of that." George reached over and patted my knee. "I was actually on my way out to help find Charlie. I'm taking a broom to London to meet Ron."

I nodded and watched as George stood back up.

"Be careful." I told him as he walked into the kitchen to say goodbye to his mother.

Days and days went by where I stayed in the house, cuddling the kittens that Charlie got me, talking to Molly, Arthur and George.

All their children had moved out throughout the years and Ginny was the last one. She moved out in August after marrying Harry.

Some days, my own family member would come and visit, but not my dad. He knew I was angry with him.

Maybe I shouldn't be, but the way I see it... he was the one dragging my Charlie into this. He didn't look after him so now Charlie's missing. Hopefully still alive, but he's missing.

My grandfather's dead though. I don't know how to feel about that. I'm kinda relieved but I'm also sad. He was my grandfather. He just wasn't a good person and that's what makes me feel guilty about being sad that he's dead.

No one showed up at his funeral. Not even his ex-wife. I mean, it's understandable, but when you think about it... quite sad too.

He fucked up his own life so badly, hurt so many people that in the end, no one wanted to be there when he was buried.

The man was killed to protect me and Charlie. I can't— that's such an odd concept to wrap my head around.

Exactly five weeks after Charlie's disappearing, I sat in the bed of his childhood bedroom at night, writing in the very same diary that I did before he came home. I was now eighteen weeks pregnant, feeling the kicks of my twins.

They were extra active at night.

Smidge and Drizzle were both sleeping at the end of the bed, curled up together as the best friends that they are.

It was raining outside and there was thunder. It was a terrible weather but it fitted the emotions I was feeling.

Five weeks without Charlie. Five weeks without knowing.

Dear Charlie,

I can't believe I'm writing in this again. A lot of things has happened since you came back to me.

The last time I saw you was on my birthday in late August.

It's currently October 1st, five weeks later.

You killed Edison, you did it my love. Well, my dad said it was all you, but he also said he turned his back to you for a minute, and then you were gone.

I hope you left me.

I don't want you to be dead. I don't want you to be lost either because I can only imagine how terrible that must be.

The twins has started kicking. They kick a lot. They're definitely your sons.

Please come back home, Charlie.

If not for me, then for your sons. Come home for Marino and Caspian.

If not for me, then for your family. They miss you just as much as I do.

No one knows what happened.

Please come home.

Yours truly,
Ember Coil.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

911 33 9
"π·π‘œ 𝐼 π‘šπ‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘›π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘£π‘œπ‘’π‘ , π‘Šπ‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘™π‘’π‘¦?" "π‘†β„Žπ‘’π‘‘ 𝑒𝑝 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘˜π‘–π‘ π‘  π‘šπ‘’, π·π‘Žπ‘ β„Žπ‘˜π‘œπ‘£." 𝖠𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗀𝖾 π—ˆπ–Ώ 15, π–­π—‚π—„π—ˆπ—…οΏ½...
163K 7.7K 92
"π™½πš˜ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš’πšπš—'𝚝." 𝙸 πšœπšπšŠπš›πšŽπš 𝚊𝚝 πš‘πš’πš–, πš–πš’ 𝚎𝚒𝚎𝚜 πš πš’πšπšŽ 𝚊𝚝 πš πš‘πšŠπš πš‘πšŽ πš“πšžπšœπš πš›πšŽπšŸπšŽπšŠπš•πšŽπš. "𝙸'πš– πšœπš˜πš›πš›πš’. 𝙸 𝚠...