Harry Potter Imagines

By aperkins1234

These stories are all smut imagines about some of the Harry Potter characters More

Quiet Sundays G.W
Sucking him off G.W
Fucking you in front of a window G.W
Tease G.W
Enjoying the view F.W
Dreams F.W
Veritaserum D.M
Excuses F.W
Excuses part 2 F.W
I'm Yours D.M
Breathless F.W
Embracing the muggle world D.M
So wrong, yet feels so right D.M
Alone time D.M
How much he loves her D.M
Good Girl G.W
The first quidditch match R.W
Christmas Gift H.P and R.W
Finally H.P
Jealousy R.W
Downright mean R.W
Insecurities H.P
Last Kiss D.M
Like I would D.M
Caught C.D
Weasley D.M
Silent treatment F.W
Video Game Love G.W
Hide and Seek F.W
Jealousy H.P
Helping Hands C.D
Mission Accomplished H.P
Setting up fate M.R
Fresh linen, mint, and a hint of red roses D.M
He finds out you self harm H.P
He finds out you self harm R.W
Secret Santa C.D
Charms Class Essay R.W
Body. Mind. Soul. C.D
The hills C.D
The common room F.W
Mirror pics C.D
Arranged D.M
His obsession C.D
The wrong tie F.W
Hogwarts express C.D
Why? F.W
Origami D.M & C.D Gryffindor reader
Three's a crowd F.W
Don't move (Preference?)
Play with fire C.D
Point of view C.D
Cock Warming C.D
Bored C.D
Get in O.W
The Game O.W
Midnight G.W
Safe Word C.D
Something Precious D.M
Envy C.D
Red rope and a whiny puppy C.D
In the refrigerator light F.W
Crawling back to you D.M
My treasure C.D
Natural born enemy C.D
The end of the week C.D
Sub Harry head-canon!
A drunken mistake C.D
Obsessed O.W
It started innocent D.M
Sub Draco head-canon!
Mommy's good boy F.W
His problem F.W
Yours and mine O.W
Enemies with benefits O.W
Hard day's night G.W
The black quill D.M
Mine C.D
Satisfaction F.W
Not me C.D
Punished O.W
Rougher, Louder C.D

In the prefect's bathroom C.D

201 0 0
By aperkins1234

(Not so smart Cedric⚠)

"Cho, wait up!" Cedric called after his girlfriend. She was running a few paces ahead of him. The two of them were about to be late for Potions. Cho turned his head briefly and smiled brightly at Cedric. He rolled his eyes and sped up so that he was nearly beside Cho now. They sprinted down the dungeon steps and burst through the archway into Snape's classroom just as the bell rang. Everyone's eyes shifted to the pair, who were huffing and puffing.

"Today's lesson will be on Felix Felicis. You will each be paired up with a fellow student. No, you may not pick your partner. I will do that for you" Snape said coldly. His eyes shifted to Cedric and Cho. "Ms. Chang, you'll be working with Mr. Potter. You, Mr. Diggory, will be with Ms.Y/L/N. Perhaps with her you'll be able to actually brew an accurate potion."

Cedric glared at the Y/H/C-haired girl by the name of Y/N. It was well known throughout Hogwarts that Y/N and Cho didn't get on, but their hateful relationship was nothing compared to Y/N with him. The two of them were prefects, Cedric being a Hufflepuff and Y/N being a Slytherin. This meant they saw each other at the prefects meetings and at other school functions. Cedric despised her for multiple reasons. She was an absolute prick to his girlfriend, which obviously didn't sit well with him. Not to mention Y/N would tease Cedric about everything, no matter if it were his shoes or his nose. If Y/N noticed anything out of sort, she would poke and prod at it. And on top of Y/N's constant rude remarks and banter, Cedric couldn't deny the fact that to put it bluntly, she was hot. He felt utterly horrible for thinking this about him, but Y/N was, in Cedric's mind, the most attractive girl he's ever laid eyes on...aside from Cho, of course.

Reluctantly, he walked over to the empty stool beside Y/N and took a seat. The girl smirked at him and held eye contact for just a couple seconds too long before turning her attention to Snape, who was going over instructions. Cedric's heart was pounding in his chest, and not from running. The class had already started, and he was already distracted. He blinked rapidly, trying to snap out of his thoughts. His eyes landed on the spread in front of him. Cedric knew Felix Felicis to be a difficult potion to brew because of its intricacy, and if he remembered correctly, it took many months to complete. However, it looked as though they were going to start from the beginning today. Cedric nervously picked at the skin around his nails as he scanned the ingredients. He recognized most of them: Occamy Eggshells, Murtlap Tentacles, Common Rue, and Thyme. But there were a couple other items he was unfamiliar with.

"I will only help you with the first few steps, then you will have to go by your textbooks. We'll start with the Ashwinder egg. Add it to you cauldrons" Snape instructed. Cedric's hand hovered over the various items. He was about to grab what looked like an egg, but a hand on his wrist stopped him. "It's not that one" a haughty voice said. Cedric turned to glare at Y/N, who kept her hand on his while using her other to grab and orange-reddish colored egg. She tossed it into the air, caught it, and slid it into their shared cauldron. Cedric wrenched his wrist from her grip. Y/N chuckled at this "Not my fault you didn't know what an egg looked like" she retorted. Cedric huffed angrily "Eggs can come in many different shaped and sizes. Forgive me for being cautious." Y/N raised an eyebrow as she turned up the heat of the fire beneath the pewter cauldron. She appeared unimpressed.

"Now for the Squill Bulb. Stir vigorously after adding it in" Snape muttered as he slowly circled the room. Cedric groaned quietly. He wasn't familiar with this ingredient, either. While he frantically scanned the table, he felt hot breath on his neck "You look pretty when you're scared" Y/N whispered into his ear. A shudder ran down his spine, and he shifted in his seat while he spread his legs out a little. His eyes flickered to Y/N. She was gazing at him intently, her eyes running up and down his body. "Shut up Y/L/N. I'm not scared, I'm just unsure" Cedric snapped, but he knew his words were unconvincing. Y/N leaned over and snatched the brown bulb and the far end of the table. She lingered there for a moment, her body close to Cedric's. Then she sat back, plopped the item into the cauldron, and began to stir swiftly. Her eyes didn't meet Cedric's, but he couldn't take his off of hers. Fortunately, he was snapped out of his trance by Snape slamming the textbook onto the table. Cedric bit his lip, preventing a curse word from flying, as he turned around to see her professor behind him. He sneered down at him and aggressively turned the book's pages until landing on the relevant section.

"Follow instructions, Diggory. Just because you're paired with Y/L/N doesn't mean you can slack off" he scolded. Once again, all eyes turned to Cedric, whose face was burning crimson. He blocked out the shame surging in his stomach and pulled the textbook close to him so he could identify the next step in the potion. It called for Murtlap Tentacles. But first, they must be cleaned and chopped up. Cedric grasped the worm-like strands and laid them on her cutting board. He had just began to chop them up when he felt a hand on his thigh. It was evident that the hand belonged to Y/N. Her fingers traced lines up and down his leg, making him squirm. At that very moment, Cho decided to glance over at her boyfriend. She gave him a soft, sympathetic smile to which he hurriedly returned as he tried to ignore what was happening underneath the table. But what Y/N did next was not something he could put out of mind. Her hand slide over his lap he felt her finger brush over her clothed and slightly excited dick. Cedric stifled a gasp and whipped his head towards Y/N, shooting a nasty glare. She smirked at him and whispered "Are you aroused, Cedric? Your dick is hard. Is it for me?"

Cedric felt his heart skip a beat. How was it that even her voice was sexy? He luckily got ahold of himself and promptly slapped her hand away. "Don't fucking touch me" he seethed. But Y/N was unfazed. She added more ingredients to the potion-in-progress and stirred it absentmindedly. "You know, Diggory, I notice your stares. I see how you look at me. You don't look at Cho like that, do you? Does she make you happy?" she questioned. Cedric straightened his spine, trying to appear unaffected by his inquiries. "She does make me happy, for your information" he replied coldly. Y/N's focus remained on the potion as she asked another question, one that made Cedric falter. "But does she make you happy in bed, Cedric?" Suddenly, he couldn't breathe. How dare she ask such a thing. Cedric opened his mouth to reply but found that no words came to his aid. Cho was the best girlfriend he could ask for. But truthfully, she wasn't the most skilled in the bedroom. She gave it his all, but it wasn't quite enough for Cedric. However, it wasn't a big deal; Cedric didn't really mind having to finish the job with his hand after the deed. Sure, it wasn't the most ideal situation, but it definitely wasn't something to break up over, not in his mind. 

"No answer, huh? Seems my suspicions were right. She's not satisfying you" Y/N whispered. Cedric shifted his eyes to his textbook, trying to reassert his concentration onto his schoolwork. But then Y/N's hand returned to his thigh, and she leaned in closer. "I could do better. God, I'd fuck you so hard and so much better than she ever could. I'd fuck you until you'd have to beg me to stop" she muttered while slipping her index finger past her pants and boxers and starting to stroke him. Cedric tried to close his thighs, but Y/N's thumb and pinky held them open as her finger found his tip and swirled around it lightly. "You turn me on, Cedric. And I know you want this. You can't fool me."

Cedric's chest was heaving, he could feel his dick growing harder and his desire for the Slytherin increasing. It was getting to be too much; he didn't think he could handle any more. His hand pushed hers away, and he stood up abruptly, sending his stool backward. The screeching of its feet on the floor got the attention of the class. "May I use the bathroom, Professor?" he asked. Snape leered at him but waved her off. Without hesitation, Cedric ran out of the classroom and sprinted for the Prefect's bathroom. It was much farther than the regular toilets, but Cedric wanted extra security. He climbed many flights of stairs before arriving outside the door. Cedric spoke the password and rushed inside, not stopping to admire the chandelier or the freshly cleaned marble floors. He made a beeline for the enormous bath, kicking off his shoes and robe as he went. When he got to the bath, he sat down beside it and slid off his socks along with his pants and boxers. Slowly, Cedric slipped his foot into the water. It was the perfect temperature. Eagerly, he yanked off his grey sweater and his button-down shirt, leaving him naked.

Cedric scooted towards the edge of the bath and carefully slid himself inside, submerging his body from his stomach down. The steam from the hot water instantly calmed his racing heart. He crossed his arms on the edge of the pool. This prevented him from sliding all the way under. Gently, he rested his head on top of them. But before allowing himself to relax, Cedric quickly scanned the bathroom. When he determined nobody was present, he closed her eyes and let his body soften. But he craved peace of mind didn't come. The events of a few minutes prior were still swirling around in her head. Did she really touch me, or am I just imagining it? No, I can't be imagining it, not when my goddamn dick is still tingling from her hand. Cedric knew the cat was out of the bag. He thought he'd been doing an excellent job of hiding his attraction to Y/N, but she said it herself; she'd seen the way he'd looked at her. She knew he liked her. Cedric felt terrible. How would Cho feel if she knew her boyfriend had a thing for the girl who made her school days hell? She certainly wouldn't be pleased, that's for sure.

Cedric's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a soft chuckle. He opened his eyes to see none other than Y/N, kneeling right in front of him. He screamed and instinctively hid his body; he almost lost his grip on the edge of the bath by doing this. But at the last second, he regained his grasp and this time opted to press his body against the side of the pool to shield himself from Y/N's view. 

"What are you doing here?" he yelled angrily, refusing to look at the girl. "I'm simply finishing what I started" she said. Cedric's eyebrows knit together "Wha—" he was cut off by Y/N smashing her lips against his. At first, Cedric wanted to push her away, and he tried. He pressed his hands against her shoulders and started to shove her, but then she slipped her tongue inside his mouth, and his arms weakened. He melted into the kiss, all thoughts of Cho leaving his mind. Y/N swirled her tongue around his, causing his skin to prickle with arousal. Cedric sighed deeply and leaned in closer. He squealed when Y/N began to suck his tongue before she abruptly pulled away. The pair gazed at each other, pure lust in their eyes. Y/N suddenly grabbed his arms and practically dragged him out of the bath. Once his feet touched the floor, her fingers immediately found his dick and began jerking him off. Cedric's legs shook, and he grabbed onto Y/N's shoulders as she started jerking him faster. 

"Fuck, you're so hard" Y/N muttered. Cedric whimpered and clenched his hands around her shoulders. "Don't worry, you'll feel good soon enough" she stated while jerking him a little faster. Cedric was desperate at this point. He hadn't touched himself in a few weeks, and Y/N's hands were skilled. They were bringing him to his peak before Y/N had even undressed. Not only was she skilled, but she was also experienced and thus noticed Cedric's body language. She knew he was close, so she removed her fingers. Cedric cried out as he felt him climax fade away. "What the hell? she growled while touching his dick a little bit, trying to imitate the friction she'd provided. Y/N said nothing as she slid down her pants and underwear, smiling at his neediness. He glared at her, furious that she had denied him his orgasm, but she paid him no mind. When her clothes were shed, she roughly grabbed Cedric's waist and steered him to the nearest wall. Without warning, she slammed her down against the and forcefully thrusted her pussy on his dick. The combined feeling of being pleased and the shock of the cold marble against his skin caused Cedric to let out a guttural moan. He dug his fingernails into Y/N's back, through her shirt as she squeezed her eyes shut, trying to adjust. Her hips remained still, prompting Cedric to  whimper.

"You're so big, fuck" she grunted. Cedric whined when she still didn't move and bucked his hips. "Oh, you want me to fuck you? Is that it?" she teased. Cedric narrowed his eyes. "I hate you" he muttered. Y/N winked at him and slid up, he was frustrated initially, but then she dropped down on his dick, roughly, making him scream. Her hips snapped up and down at a rapid pace. Cedric moaned loudly as his eyes fell shut. His voice hitched every time her pussy touched the bottom of his shaft. "Tell me I'm better than her, Cedric. Tell me that I'm better than Cho, that I fuck you better than her" she growled. Cedric couldn't form a coherent thought; there was no way he'd be able to speak a proper sentence. Y/N gripped his arms tight and dropped down hard before ceasing her movements. Cedric opened his eyes; he was confused as to why she had stopped. "Say it" she demanded. Cedric felt his body shudder and sweat slide down his neck. Y/N slammed down on his dick again, startling him.

"You're better! You fuck me better than Cho" he sputtered. Y/N smirked. "That's right, handsome. And don't worry, I'll be fucking you frequently. Whenever I want, I'll sneak off to your common room, crawl into your bed, and fuck you until you see stars. I don't even care if someone sees or hears. You're mine now, understand? You're my little fuck toy" she husked. Cedric whimpered at her words. He'd never been more aroused than he was right then. She began to regain her fast pace, and Cedric cried out in pleasure. "Fuck, Y/N!" he shouted. This seemed to egg Y/N on as she thrusted onto him even harder, making her bounce. "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N" Cedric moaned. The Slytherin grunted, leaning her head towards his neck, and latched her lips onto his soft skin. She took his skin in between her teeth and sucked forcefully. "That's gonna leave a mark, Y/N, stop" he whined. Y/N pulled away and snickered. "I know, that's the point." Cedric rolled his eyes. Bastard. 

Suddenly, Y/N paused her movements and carefully pulled herself up. Before  Cedric could speak, she dropped down on his hard, and resumed thrusting. "God, you're so good. I'm gonna fuck you all the fucking time. And you're going to let me, aren't you, handsome? You're gonna let me ride that dick whenever the fuck I want, right?" Cedric groaned, the sound of his voice and the slapping of skin reverberating off the bathroom walls. He was so close to his peak; he just needed a little more. "Answer me, bitch" Y/N growled. Cedric squeezed his eyes shut as she roughly snapped her hips. "Yes. Shit, yes, I'll let you fuck me whenever. Fuck, fuck! Y/N, I'm gonna cum" he squeaked. Y/N gripped his shoulders tighter. "Then cum. Cum in my pussy, you filthy little bitch."

That was all Cedric needed. He felt his orgasm pulse through him; it was as if his bloodstream was filled with electricity. His body jerked with shocks of pleasure, and his vision turned white. Y/N's pace had never slowed throughout his high. In fact, it had sped up as she was nearing her own climax. With a few more thrusts, she came around him with a loud moan. Cedric grabbed her hips and started thrusting inside her, stimulating her through her orgasm. 

When she finished, she remained on top of him as they both tried to catch their breaths. Cedric was utterly dazed. "I've never cummed that hard. Holy shit, Y/N."

"You said it yourself, I'm better" she said with a smirk. 

Gently, she pulled him out of her. Cedric got up and leaned against the wall; his legs were trembling too much to stand without support. "I still don't like you" he stated. Y/N cocked an eyebrow. "You sure bout that? You were just screaming my name about" she raised her wrist to her face, pretending to check an invisible watch "Two minutes ago" Cedric crossed his arms over his chest in an attempt to look intimidating. 

"Because of you, we missed the rest of Potions and are likely going to be late to our next class, you moron" Cedric complained while walking over to his pile of clothes by the still-hot bath. Y/N was already dressed, considering she had only taken off her lower layer of clothing. She was readjusting his tie in the mirror while Cedric scrambled for a towel to clean himself up with. Y/N cleared her throat. Cedric glanced over to see her lifting up a washcloth. He grumbled to himself as he stomped over to her. The Hufflepuff snatched the cloth from her hand. "Thanks" he said shortly. Y/N shook her head and laughed. "You'll warm up to me yet, Diggory."

Cedric flipped her off, not bothering to look behind him. He knew she could see him in the mirror. "Fuck off, Y/N, I still hate your guts even though you've practically just 'rearranged' mine" he called out, making Y/N laugh again. Cedric sighed softly in disappointment. Not even his humor could distract him from the thought in his mind. How were things ever going to be normal with Cho again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 123 20
REQUESTS OPEN!! This includes smut, fluff, and maybe some sad images of characters in the Harry Potter universe :)
294K 2.2K 25
there is smut in here sorryπŸ§πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ PEOPLE IN THIS THANG -draco malfoy -harry potter -ron weasley -sirius black -james potter -remus lupin -tom riddl...
17.7K 65 17
Smutty smut with the Hogwarts boys and girls ;)
10.6K 83 57
imagines for the characters of Harry potter series