Silent wind (Ninjago x mute r...

By Illo_wat

A little girl name (Y/n), who had a mother and father, and lost them at the age of 5. She became traumatized... More

Info
a little something
Prologue part 1; Lost
Prolage 2; first meet.
Prologue 3: first meet with Garmadon and Nya
Chapter 1
Chapter 2- Part 1
Chapter 3-Part 2
Chapter 4- Part 1
Chapter 5-Part 2
Chapter 6-part 1
Chapter 7 part 2
Chapter 8 part 1
Chapter 9: part 2
Chapter 10- part 1
∑(ΦдΦlll NANI
I need a break
1
Chapter 11: part 2
Late Mother's day
Chapter 13- part 2
Chapter 14- part 3
Chapter 15-part 1 (Short)
Chapter 16- part 2
Chapter 17 part 1
Chapter 18 part 2
Chapter 19 Part 1
Chapter 20 Part 2
Chapter 21 part 3
Chapter 22
Not an update
Gender swap (requested)
Babies (Requested)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 part 1
Chapter 25 part 2
Ch 26 Part 3
Make a choice + backstory
Chapter 27 part 4
Chapter 28 part 1

Chapter 12: Part 1

5K 122 92
By Illo_wat

📢Made a few changes📢

(Y/n)'a Pov~

For many days, I haven't seen Lloyd... and for many days I have been fighting my depression. The ninjas force me out of my room and take me outside the deck where they are training. I sat at the edge of the deck with my legs dangling out, my head laying on the railing, and my arms hanging over it.

{How are you feeling?}

Momo questions me in a soft tone. He's been checking up on me. At times he would try to make me laugh or crack a smile, and yet, nothing. Too tired to answer him, I didn't reply to him.

{Still, lacking sleep?}

"Mhm, "

This time I answered by humming. I gazed down at the water, wondering when Zane will come out of there. Not even realizing it has only been nine minutes since he went in the water. Jay, Kai, and Cole are staring at the clock in Kai's hand. "Ten minutes. He just broke his own record. The guy's inhuman." Kai said surprisingly. Slowly processing what Kai said.

Is Zane okay? My panic kick in. What if he drowns? Quickly getting up from my spot I look down at the water. The depth of the water is too dark to see anything. I ran to Jay and tug on his ninja gi while jumping up and down and point to the water, where Zane is. "No, (Y/n). You can't go in the water." Said Jay, clearly not understanding what I meant.

I didn't stop jumping up and down, making my action look like I wanted to tinkle in the water. "Like I said, you can't go in the water." Jay said. "Uh Jay, I don't think she wants to go in the water." Cole explain. "Zane will be fine." Kai assured me. I look over the railing to the water with a worried face. Just a few seconds, Zane pops out of the water and gasp for air. "Amazing!" Cole exclaimed with his arms raised up.

Jay steps back to go onto his knees and bows down. "Were not worthy." He dramatically said. I let out a small giggle. "There's the little giggles." Kai exclaimed. For some reason, I felt embarrassed. "Mm," I made a small discomfort sound. "I broke the record?" Zane question.

Kai pulls up the clock in his hand, showing Zane the time. "You destroyed it." Kai hollered. " Okay, Okay, " Jay gets up and goes to the three boys. "Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?"

{Do stupid stuff to look more stupid.}

'Momo!'

{hehehe}

Momo chuckles to himself. Cole begins to fight the air while Jay continues to explain. "We've been training for so long, I don't think we get any better. Just think about all we've accomplished." I look back through my memories where times I had to go with them to get out of my room.

Flashback~
Hearing the idea of Kai running through the hot rocks from the starting point to the end. I was sitting on the sand shaking so violently with a bucket of water in hand, in case Kai gets burned, even though he's the master of fire, but you never know what will come. When he came to the end of the hot rocks, I sighed in relief. Kai pats my head and said, "Thanks for worrying about me."

---

Later then, a storm is coming at Ninjago city, which we so happen to be there for Jay. He plans to go at the tip of a tower while the storm is going on. I found Jay walking through the hallway. At that moment I knew he was heading to the tower on that stormy day. I rushed behind him and hug him tightly. Jay thought my hug is a 'be careful hug' but really, I don't want him to do that crazy plan. "I'll come back safe." I still didn't let go of him. He turned his body to face me. "I'll be alright." He pats my head. He gets up and off to do his plan. Every step he takes I have this urge to jump on him and not let him go. Another step he took, I zoomed and jump on his back. "Ahh! What the? (Y/n)!" Jay screams. I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms wrapped around his shoulder. Momo was laughing so hard. "Kai, Zane, Cole, Nya, Wu!" Jay calls out. Zane was the the first to answer. "What is it?" Zane called out right behind us. "Oh, " he said. Zane gently grabs a hold of me and pulls me off of Jay. "I promise you I will be ok." Jay told. I only sighed in defeat.... or was it? Jay disappears when he turns to the corner. I couldn't hold the urge to run at Jay. When Zane put me down I once again zoom to Jay. He was at the deck, ready to leave. I jump and grab a hold of his leg. "Really?!" Jay walks around along with me being dragged. "(Y/n)." Jay yell, frustrated at me. Zane came and grabs me by the waist. I still held on to Jay's leg. "KAI, COLE!" Jay screams to his two other friends. They came and see the situation of me holding onto Jay's leg while Zane is trying to pull me away from Jay. Now the three boys pull me away and that lasted for a good a minute or two.

----

Cole wasn't so... dangerous. At least that's how I see it. Cole found me laying on my bed. He puts me on his shoulder like a sack of something, probably potatoes. I didn't fight for him to put me down because one I'm tired; two either way I can't stay in my room for more then 20 minutes; and three it's obvious I can't fight him. Nya and Jay are there sitting on some circle metal thing with some small weight in hand. I think it's called a dingbell or dumpbell or is it dumbbell? Who knows because either way Jay and Nya are holding them in hand. In addition, Jay holds a plate of turkey on his other hand.

'Is he going to eat that?'

Cole sets me down on Nya's lap for her to hold on to me. I lay my head on her, not even thinking where I laid on. Cole lift the weight with a bit of a struggle and raises it all the way up.

Flashback end~

That sure was fun without Lloyd around. I went back looking at my reflection in the water, ignoring the ninja's conversations.

{They will save him.}

'But the question is, when will they save him. It's almost two weeks.'

I thought. Referring to 'him' as Lloyd. For so long at stareing at my own reflection in the water, I see someone in front of me.

{What is it? What are you starting at?}

I didn't respond to Momo's question. Slowly leaning on the railing to get a better look who is in the water.

{Stop!}

I didn't hear Momo. As I get closer and closer to the water, I see a very dark blue hair person and that person reminded me of a certain someone. I reached my hand out to her, for she did the same. Leaning more on the railing and my grip loosen, Momo yells at me which I once again didn't hear him. It's like I blocked any noise or sound.

{(Y/n), stop this instant. You're going to fall.}

Not even realizing I'm getting too close to the water just to reach for that person, until... I don't see them anymore. What happened? Slowly gaining my conscience. Everything sounds muffled in my ears, in front of me is so dark, but around is light blue.

...I

..........I

...................I

.... I can't breathe. Something wraps me on my waist and pulls me back. What's going on? Why do I feel cold all of a sudden? Someone pats my back in a somewhat of a harsh way and it made me throw up....water? "Are you ok, (Y/n)." I look at the person right next to me asking. Turns out to be a worried Zane.

Confused what Zane is talking about, I tilt my head. "What were you thinking!"

{What were you thinking!}

Momo and Cole yells at me at the same time. I look at Cole in confusion. His face looks mad, yet his brown eyes are filled with worry. I notice I'm no longer close at the railing and that I am sitting at the deck with Zane holding on to me, as for the other three are knelt down. Though, I didn't see a certain someone that I had high hopes on. I didn't see Mama. I sworn I saw her in the water. My hopes are high as I still scan the area for mama.

"(Y/n)," Cole calls to me. I stared at him in confusion. "Why did you jump in the water?" He demands an answer, however I became less payed attention to him and look for mama.

{(Y/n), listen to Cole.}

I follow what Momo orders me for just a moment, then went back searching for mama. The ninjas look at me worriedly. "Did (Y/n) lost her mind?" Jay questions. "It seems as if she is looking for someone or something." Zane concluded. Kai comes towards me with a smile. "What are you looking for?" He questions me with a raised brow.

I didn't know how to explain to him since I don't have my writing notebook with me, so I grabbed his hand and write 'mama' on his palm letter by letter. He looks at me sadly and stayed silent, not knowing what to say to me.

Third-person POV~

Kai walks back to the other ninjas. "What did she do?" Cole questions him. "... She wrote something on my hand." Kai answers. His answered made the three boys curiosa what the small girl wrote. "What did she write?" Jay asked. "Mom," Kai answers again. At that instant, they knew (Y/n) is looking for her mother who happens to not be around.

"Why does she thinks that?" Cole asks and is quick to be answered by Zane. "It is probably because of the lack of sleep she is getting," Zane stops himself for just a moment. "How does that explain about (Y/n)'s state?" Jay argue. "From the lack of sleep she's having, she will hallucinate about something or someone." Zane explains.

"Which is probably why she fell in the water."

(Y/n)'s POV~

The ninjas didn't stop staring at my every move. When I walk close to the railing they came close to me, as if I will do something. I look over the railing to the water. Where did mama go? I just saw her. Someone sets their hand on my shoulder. "You should go shower, otherwise you will get sick." Jay suggested. I nod, even though I still don't understand what had happen, I just listen and walk off to grab my clothes. As I do so, Momo asked me a question.

{Why did you fell in the water?}

'What do you mean?'

{I told you not to lean on the railing and touch the water, but you didn't listen and you fell into the water.}

'I did?'

{Yes! What were you doing?}

'I was reaching out to mama.'

{...}

Momo didn't say a word after I answered him. It's been like that since I got to the bathroom with my clothes.

{You do know she's... You know.}

It was my turn to stay silent. I already knew mama is dead now. I saw her on the ground with blood on her body and clothes. So, why did I still have hopes that she is still alive?

'I don't know why I had hopes of her being alive when I saw her, and I know she isn't alive. So, why did I see mama?'

{Then you just hallucinate.}

'What's that?'

{It means you saw something that wasn't there.}

'As in like you didn't see anything but I did and apparently what I saw was never there?'

{Yes.}

Momo left me alone for me to shower. If your wondering how do I know if Momo is there with me? Well you see, I can sort of sense his appearance. Anyways, once I finished showering, I came out clean and head to my shared room. Putting away my wet clothes in the dirty basket and stand there zoning out.

'I need to be positive. The ninjas will save Lloyd.'

Before I walked out of my room, I gazed at the two picture of my mama and papa and a picture of me and Lloyd. Remembering in my past, Grandpa Wu found a picture of me, mama, and papa in my rip clothes. He was about to throw my rip clothes away until he saw something in a ripped pocket. It was a picture of me, mama, and papa that I never knew was in there or how.

And then the other picture is me and Lloyd, the time we took a picture at the amusement park. My very first amusement park.

'We will save Lloyd!'

I went to go see grandpa Wu. In a respectful way, I knock on his door and wait for a response from him. "Come in." I heard grandpa's muffled voice on the other side. I open the door and see him with a sword in his hand.

'What is he doing?'

Before I go up to grandpa, I slowly and silently closed the door behind me and then tug his clothing to get his attention. However, he didn't turn to look or say a word to me, instead he silently sheaths his sword in a red cloth. From the distant, I can hear the ninjas loud voice in grandpa Wu's room. "Well every morning I do 500 pushups." Zane explains. Kai barged into grandpa's room without knocking first. Where are his manners? Papa always tells me it is rude to barge in without knocking.

"Five hundred? Ha, try a thousand." Kai Laughs at Zane. "Ha, ha. I do a thousand and one." Jay laugh both at Zane and Kai. I cringed what Jay had said.

{Yeah, that's never going to happen.}

'Not in a thousand and thoooooooousands of years.'

I stretched the word thousand. "What is this, amateur hour? Sounds like my warm-up." Cole smirks while walking through the boys. "Sensei, what does true potential look like if-," I knew Cole wasn't going to stop, so; "Shhhhhhhhhhh," I shushed him with my index finger on to my lips in a shushing way. The ninjas silence themself, when they heard me. They look at me first then at grandpa. They notices their mistake and brought their hands together in a respective way. "Our apologies, Sensei." Zane apologize. All four of the ninja's bow their heads down to respect their sensei.

"We've interrupted you." Zane added, though grandpa doesn't seem bothered from it. "I'm sorry if I've been distant lately." Grandpa puts his sword in a suit case. I didn't know grandpa was so distance from us. I do see him everyday for him to check up on me, but that's only once or twice a day.

"My mind has been elsewhere since Lloyd has gone missing." I pat on grandpas back, a small memo of 'I know how you feel'. "What can I help you with?" Grandpa ask, without looking at any of us. "Sensei, what if we've done enough training? What if we've reached our true potential? What if we're ready?" Cole questions him. Finally, grandpa turns to us. He sets his hand on my head and strokes it. "Heh." Grandpa chuckles. I reached my hand up for him to stop, then let go of his hand. He still keep on stroking my hair. Whatever, I don't mind. "You might have reached peace physical condition," grandpa points at them with his other free hand. "But you've yet to reach your inner potential."

'Mantail?'

{Mental.}

Momo corrects me. "In each and everyone of us, that includes (Y/n), there are obstacles that hold us back. Only when you conquer that fear will your heart be free. Only then will you reach your true potential. Only then will we have a fighting chance to stop the Serpentine from releasing the Great Devourer." Grandpa explains to all of us. And guess what? I didn't understand that much because there was too many words.

Grandpa removes his hand off my head and turns away from us. "There's more to the great Devourer than you've led on, isn't there Sensei?" Zane set his hand on grandpas shoulder. "*sigh* I too have obstacles within my own heart." Aww poor grandpa. "There's a story I've never told you."

We waited for grandpa Wu to explain his story. "Long ago, when I was a young boy, Garmadon and I were more then brothers. We were the best of friends." Jay cuts in grandpa's story. "A wait a minute. I know you two were brothers, but really?" Jay questions in disbelief. He swished his body side to side in front of the other boys. "The kind of cruelty, the Lord of Destruction, that Captain of Chaos."

'More like leader of Chaos.'

{Same shi- I mean samething different toilet.}

'What?'

{Nothing,}

I continue to listen at Jay. "And you two were friends?" Jay yells. "Please, no interruptions." Grandpa Wu continues his backstory instead of answering Jay's question. "You see, he did not always have a wicked heart..." Grandpa stops for a moment. This could be the worst part. "One day, I lost this very katana. Knowing our father would be mad, my brother told me to go retrieve it. But I refused. He told me not to put off what can be done today and went to get it himself."

{What a great brother.}

'Shush, Momo.'

"When my father found him, he was very ill. For he was bitten by a legendary snake that would grow as long as it consumes."

'Is that the Great Devourer?!'

{Sush, (Y/n).}

"A great evil had found its way into my brother's heart. For the snakes venom could turn the purest of things wicked. The snake is the same one the Serpentine want to re-awaken today. It is the snake that took my brother away from me." Grandpa Wu finish his story without any interruptions.

'That must have been painful.'

{Agree.}

"So the Great Devourer turned your brother into the Dark Lord?" Kai asked, only for grandpa Wu to sigh. "It was all my fault." He closes his suitcase, containing his katana. "You four have finished your training." Grandpa turns to us. "You must now focus on stopping Pythor from collecting the four Fangblades." Grandpa Wu points the four ninja with his suitcase. "But never lose focus on the obstacles that lie within each of your hearts that hold you back from true greatness," Grandpa explains, making eye contact with the ninjas and me. "Unlock your true potential." I tilt my head to the side in confusion because of the amount if words he used.

'I don't get it.'

{You will later on.}

Zane steps in to question his sensei. "But how are we supposed to do that, sensei?" Grandpa gently pats my head. "It's up to each of you to discover." Grandpa answered, moving forward and letting his warm hand off if my head. I followed right behind him like a little duckling. "While you four are stopping Pythor and finding your true potential, please train (Y/n) while I am gone."

"WHAT!"

The ninjas scream at the same time.

'Is that a bad thing?'

"Sensei, we don't even know what to train her. I don't think (Y/n) can take the hard training you put us up to." Jay explains. "It's a good thing I have a training book for what (Y/n) needs." Grandpa sets down his suitcase and walks to his shelf. He pulls out a small thin book and hands it to Jay. "This book was written by Fujin (L/n). (Y/n)'s mother. She handed it to me when she was training a little younger than you four." Grandpa turns and picks up his suitcase. "It might help (Y/n)'s training." Grandpa turns to the door. "Now I must go on a personal journey of my own."

"Where are you going?" Jay asked worriedly. "To a place you cannot follow." Grandpa answers. I scrunch my eyebrows, hoping he's not going somewhere dangerous. "If you're going for Lloyd, the City of Ouroborose is filled with hundreds of Serpentine. You'll never do it alone." Cole explains. I nod to him with a hum in agreement.

"I am going to find someone who can be of aid. The Serpentine have united and grown stronger and will need all the help we can get." Grandpa explains. I press my lips into a thin line. Grandpa walks off along with the ninjas following behind him. I dashed to go get mama's necklace. She did once say it's a protection charm... I think. Immediately, I grab the necklace from my nightstand and run-up to the deck. I was just in time to see grandpa about to get off the deck. As always, I tugged on his clothing to get his attention. "Hm? What is it (Y/n)?"

I pull up my necklace to him. Grandpa sighs. "I can't take it, (Y/n). That is for you from your mother." I shake my head no to him and press on for him to take. Grandpa sigh again. He set his suitcase and knelt to my height. "If I take your necklace, will you get out of your room, behave, think positive, and smile?" Grandpa questions. I only smile to him. This time, a real smile on my face. "Hm." I hummed happily. "Pinky promise?" Grandpa lifts his pinky up to me, as well as I. We both interlock our pinky. After that I unlock my pinky and wrapped my arms around grandpa's neck to give him a goodbye hug. Grandpa Wu does the same as me.

He gets off the flying ship. Jay and I wave goodbye to Grandpa.
__________
Word:3740
Published: 5/4/2021
Edit:one
__________

There is a high chance that there will be 3 parts.

This story📢

So later in the story, umm... I feel like you readers are going to hate me because of how messed up my mind is. I have drawn a picture of two people with a pencil and if you want to see it you can go to my Instagram, but be warned! You will be somewhat spoiled in this story. My Instagram account is "Illo_alien_artist". There you will see my art and the drawing I was just talking about.
~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Thank you all for reading and have a good day/afternoon/evening/night. Bye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 906 19
Oh wow, I made another one. (y/n) was born with great power, never-to-be-used, kind of great power. Yet, he did, and others had to pay the price for...
2.7K 54 7
*****REWRITING!!!! Marked as complete so people know I'm Not editing anymore!!!****** Not everyone gets a choice in who they want to be. Sometimes de...
179K 1.6K 25
(Y/N) born as a mute was firstly abused by his foster family because of him being too strong. Soon his foster family was killed, (Y/N) was officially...
3.3K 55 41
~~Under a much needed Tune-Up~~ I do not own Ninjago or (Y/N)! Just a few oc's. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Long ago there once a grand trib...