Dejuane Mccoy

By Teaful_of_Trinity

A normal highschool love story with lots of drama and partying. More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30

Part 29

208 5 0
By Teaful_of_Trinity

Dejuane's pov:

Wow I can't never say the sex isn't great. I'm downstairs doing tiktoks when I get the need to go outside so I go upstairs to see what Willow and Kayvion doing and they already sleep I kiss both of them on the forehead then I head out I get into my car and go to a nearby park I park then get out and walk around suddenly this breeze of sadness come over me and I start crying for no reason I feel broken like I'm not happy but I am truly happy I wipe my tears can't be seen lacking out here I sit on the bench and look at pictures of me and Kayvion then I laugh because I love that lil man he is my everything and I hope me and Willow is his everything to.  All this talk about emotions is making me hungry So I walk back to my car and drive to panda express while I'm waiting in line I see two girls laughing and looking at me so I make eye contact and one of the girls walk up to me and starts talking to me.

The Girl: Hey handsome.

Me: Ummmm Hi.

The Girl: What yo fine ass doing here.

Me: I'm just getting something to eat.

The Girl: I got something else you can eat.

Me: Can you please get away from me I have a whole baby mama.

The Girl: IDGAF I'm willing to fight for you daddy.

Me: Look I don't ever call woman this but bitch you trying me I don't want your ugly ass get the fuck outta my face foe I have to call my girlfriend to beat your ass.

The Girl: *looks shocked* WHO TF YOU TALKIN TOO.

Me: You nigga now if you excuse me I have to order.

I walk up to the counter and order shrimp fried rice with orange chicken and some egg rolls. The girl looking mad and I just start laughing cuz I can't believe she actually thought she had a chance Ha these bitches stupid. I walk out and get back in my car and drive off then I arrive at the house and I walk back in and check on them and they still sleep I eat my food then watch tv then I fall asleep.

~12 hours later~

Kayvion: DADA WAKE UP DADA WAKE UP.

Me: Lil man im trying to sleep.

Kayvion: No you can't sleep Mama's missing.

Me: *gets up* What do you mean Kayvion where's mama.

Kayvion: A man came in and took her he said they were going to a store to talk I think that's her friend daddy.

Me: Ok ok hold on.

I text her and thankfully she with Kay whooo my heart stopped. But why she aint tell me she was leaving mhm that's weird.

Me: Lil man you scared meeee.

Kayvion: I scared you?

Me: Yes only for a second.

Kayvion: What's a second? *turns his head to the side confused*

Me: Nothing kay nothing did mama feed you.

Kayvion: No I wasn't hungry.

Me: Are you hungry now?

Kayvion: Yes.

Me: Ok lets get some waffles.

Kayvion: Yayyyy

I laugh and I pick him up and carry him to the kitchen and I get some frozen waffles out the freezer and I cook them on the stove. 2 minutes later they are ready to eat I put it on a plate and ask him if he wants syrup.

Kayvion: Yay syruppppp.

Me: Don't put too much ok lil man.

Kayvion: UGHHHHH I want alot of syrup.

Me: I said no.

Kayvion: I WANT ALOT OF SYRUPPPPPP*whining*

Me: Who the hell you yelling at

Kayvion: UGHHHH LEAVE ME AWONEEEEEEE.

I don't know who the hell this dude talking to but he finna get his ass whooped.

Me: You yell at me again Imma put you in time out.

Kayvion: I DONT CAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Me: Ight thats it*comes over to pick him up*

Kayvion: Dont touch mee*Hits me*

Me: Boy you betta chill yo ass out.

Kayvion: I want my mommy.

Me: Me tooo she shouldve never left without telling me now you stuck with me now LETS GO.

Kayvion: NO.

Me: Kayvion I dont want to put my hands on you but you pushing it.

Kayvion: You not gon touch me.

Me: Oh yea*I grab him by the wrist and drag him to the bed*

Kayvion: LETTTT ME GOOOOOO*crying*

Me: Sit there and think about what you did wrong.

Kayvion: *crys loudly*

I feel bad but aye you gotta be a parent sometimes.

Willow walks in an hour later and I come up to her im furious.

Me: Why the fuck you didn't tell me that you was out with Kay.

Willow: I didnt know I needed your permission.*laughs*

Me: Oh you think this shit is funny while you was out yo son was acting a ass.

She runs upstairs and finds Kayvion crying.

Willow: Whta the fuck you do?

Me: Chill I just grabbed him by the wrist.

Willow: For whattttt.

Me: He wanted a lot of syrup I told him no and he flipped out.

Willow: Why didn't u just give him it.

Me: See thats the problem he cant have his way all the time Willow you need to understand that.

Willow:*walks up to me* You need to shut the fuck up and dont tell me what to do with my kid.

Me: He's my fucking kid too so what the fuck you tryna say.

Willow: Get the fuck out.

Me: Cool with me shiiit. *I go over to Kayvion and hug him* Hey lil man you know daddy loves you right?

Kayvion: Yes I'm sorry dada.

Me: Nooo it's ok I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you.

Kayvion: Its okay I wove you *hugs my neck*

Me: See atleast someone understands I'm here for them.

Willow: What the fuck you mean bro.

Me: *laughs* Oh now I'm your bro.

Willow: Shut the fuck up.

Me: * I pull her out the room away from Kayvion* GROW THE FUCK UP. I told you a thousand times you dont have to do this alone but it seems like u just want me out of ur life so u can nag at me I'm out here rejecting females left and rigth for yo ass because I love you but u over here playing games going out without thinking to let me know im going to be here with Kayvion u being irresponsible your a mom now ACT LIKE IT.

Willow: You know what GET THE FUCK OUT your not finna come up in here and nag at me over your jealous ass im tired of ur bullshit.

Me: My bullshit sweetie ur the queen of bullshit and i put up with your ass.

Kayvion* Comes out the room* Why are you guys yelling.

Willow: We're not go back in the room okay I'll be rigth there.

Kayvion: Ok mommy.

Willow: You need to go.

Me: Yes i do bye.

I walk away and get in the car and punch the horn over and over again I'm so sick and tired of this everytime we on good terms she do shit to fuck it up and I'm tired of this shit but I cant help it I love her Ughhhhhhh I drive to my house and chill for the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

fines By - hme♡

Mystery / Thriller

484 84 15
The story started out normal...just a few teenage kids in highschool, living life free-spirited and to the fullest. Parties on the occasion, couples...
14K 1K 22
Its a love story about a girl who fall in love with her school mate,at her first day seeing him,but he didn't love her back,so because of that she ad...
889 42 23
The story of a young boy who becomes friends with the girl he likes. Enjoy.
82.1K 1.6K 35
Add in a normal, sarcastic apparently "different" high school girl and "the" hot, popular douchebag of a high school player, and voila : there you go...