A Monster turned Hero (MHA X...

By macrostorn

Minato, a 14-year old boy from Aldera Middle School wishes to become a hero, alongside his friends, Katsuki a... More

1: "A New Beginning"
2: "A Fated Meeting"
3: "Going Beyond"
4: "The First Day"
5: "Rivalry, Presidency and New Friends"
6: "The Monster Unleashed"
8: "The Results of Effort"
10: "The Hero Killer"
9: "Your Quirk"
11: "Ingenium's Rebirth"
12: "Final Exams"
13: "The Incredible I-Island"
14: "Party Crashers"
15: "The True Culprit"
16: "Two Heroes"
17: "A Moment of Respite"
18: "Training Camp"
19: "A Much Needed Talk"
20: "Forest Mayhem"
21: "Search and Rescue"
22: "The One Behind All"
23: "Minato Amamiya: Origin"
24: "The Painful Truth"
25: "Forgiveness and Realization"
26: "Second Chance"
27: "Confrontation and Confession"
28: "The Big Three"
29: "The Past Repeats"
30: "Preparation"
31: "Overhaul"
32: "Defeat"
33: "Rehearsal"
34: "Dreams and Reality"
35: "Hero Too"

7: "Sports Festival"

1.1K 23 4
By macrostorn

Another day of school. Minato was sitting in his seat, thinking. He hadn't spoken to Momo at all since the incident at USJ, not even to try and get his daily cups of coffee. The girl also wouldn't speak to him, averting her gaze from him whenever he got close to her. Having noticed this, Katsuki found it strange, but chose not to get involved. The rest of the class was still somewhat affected, mostly by the incident, while two others were so for the same reason as Momo, with Kaminari skipping school for the first couple days after USJ. Aizawa then enters the room, his face fully bandaged and his arm hanging by his chest, starting to speak while the class listens, apart from Minato.

Aizawa:"...sports festival."

Minato:"Huh?"

"That's totally common!"

"We just had that villain attack, is this a good idea?"

Minato hears a few students talk as he starts to understand what's going on.

Aizawa:"It's necessary in order to show that UA's crisis management works. At least that's what the higher-ups think. Compared to past years, we'll have five times more police. Apart from that, our sports festival is the greatest opportunity you'll get."

Mineta then questions if Aizawa is sure about it, much to the surprise of the rest of the class, with Izuku even wondering if he had ever seen it. Aizawa then continued his speech, comparing UA's sports festival to the olympics and talking about how it's one of Japan's biggest events.

Momo:"The country's top heroes will be watching for scouting purposes, correct?"

The rest of class starts talking about the scouting for sidekicks, some speaking about how hard it is to go solo from there. Aizawa once again resumes his speech.

Aizawa:"Naturally, you'll gain experience and popularity if you're picked by big names. But your time is limited. Show the pros what you're made of here, and you'll make a future for yourselves. This only happens once a year, so you only have three shots at it. If you hope to become heroes, this is an event you can't miss."

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Class 1-A getting pumped for the festival)

The fourth period has just ended and Class 1-A starts talking about the festival. Most talk about how excited they are while some think about the opportunities that they'll get if they do well.

Izuku:"Everyone's so excited..."

Minato:"Why wouldn't they be? After all, it's the next big step on becoming a hero. I'd say it's pretty normal to get pumped."

Katsuki:"Those extras think they have a chance! If anyone is standing out, it's me!"

Minato:"Sure, sure. By the way, where's Iida?"

The three boys then look at Iida, who was expressing his excitement in his "unique" way. Uraraka approaches the rest of the class with an almost villain-esque look on her face."

Uraraka:"Hey guys, at this sports festival... let's do our best! Everyone! I'm gonna crush this!"

Izuku:"What's with her face!?"

Iida:"She's probably just showing her excitement."

Minato:"Maybe so. Katsuki, you're the expert in acting like a villain. What do you think?"

Katsuki:"(Pissed) Shut up, you moron! I'll blow you up!"

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Iida showing his excitement)

"Money!?"

The three boys shout as Katsuki keeps being his usual annoying self and Uraraka averts her gaze, scratching the back of her head.

Izuku:"You want to be a hero for the money!?"

Uraraka:"Y-yeah. (Embarrassed) Sorry! I know it seems bad... and really embarrassing, compared to you guys."

Iida:"Of course not! There's nothing wrong with seeking a more comfortable lifestyle."

Izuku:"Yeah... it's just a little unexpected."

Minato:"(Smiling) I agree with them. But... I don't think that's all there is to it, is it, Uraraka-chan?"

Uraraka:"(Sigh) Yeah, there is. My family runs a construction company, but... business is going real bad, so we aren't doing very good. Please, don't mention it to anyone."

Iida:"Construction..."

Izuku:"If you got permission, couldn't you use your quirk to cut costs, Uraraka-san?"

Uraraka:"I know, right! That's what I said to my dad way back, but..."

Uraraka the proceeds to tell the group of how her dad told her to chase her own dreams.

Uraraka:"So I'm gonna be a hero and I'll make money so that my mom and dad can have a better life."

Katsuki:"(Serious) Then you'll have to work harder than anyone. Got that, round cheeks!?"

Minato:"(Smiling wide) Yup! Plus, you're not alone. We're also here!"

Izuku:"(Determined) That's right! We'll always be there to help!"

Iida:"And not just us! The rest of the class too!"

Uraraka then starts to cry tears of happiness. She then wipes them, showing a big smile and thanking the four. Suddenly, All Might appears and invites Izuku to have lunch together. The two depart, leaving the rest of the group, who walk to the cafeteria, talking about the sudden encounter with the Number 1 Hero, drawing the attention of a certain classmate.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Izuku talking to Chibi All Might)

"What's going on!?"

That's the collective question going through the heads of most of Class 1-A as they see the hallway filled with the students watching the class.

Mineta:"W-what are they all here for!?"

Minato:"If I had to guess, I'd say they're checking out the competition. Since we're in the hero course, we're probably the most likely ones to win."

Katsuki:"(Serious) Since we're the kids who survived a villain attack, it makes sense they'd want a look before the festival. There's no point though, so move aside, small fry."

Iida:"Could you please not insult the other students?"

Suddenly, from the crowd a voice started talking. One that Minato recognized.

"It's true that we came to get a look, but I gotta say that I'm a little disappointed, if you're all there is to your class. Those of us who didn't get to the hero course and ended up in one of the other choices... depending on the results of the sports festival, might end up being transferred to the hero course. The reverse is also possible for you. I came here to check you out because for me... this is the perfect chance to knock you off your pedestals. Consider this a declaration of war."

Minato:"(Grinning) Does that mean I'm your enemy too, Shinso?"

The boy entered the class, approaching Minato.

Shinso:"Yes, it does. When the festival is over, I'll still see you as a friend, but until then... I'll face whoever I have to."

Minato:"Hahaha! That's what I expected to hear. (Serious) But don't think I'll take it easy with you."

Everyone in class looks at their classmate and the unknown student with surprise in their faces.

Katsuki:"You know him?"

Minato:"Yeah. This is Hitoshi Shinso. He's a bit too quiet when it comes to talking, but he's an okay guy."

Izuku, Uraraka and Iida greet Shinso and introduce themselves while Katsuki just ignores them, when a boy with grey hair and sharp teeth appears from the middle of the crowd.

"Hey! I'm from class 1-B, next door! I heard you guys fought some villains and wanted to find out more... but all I'm seeing is that arrogant bastard! You better not shame the hero course at the festival."

Katsuki then starts shoving the mob to go through, as the rest of class complains about him making everyone hate them.

Katsuki:"I don't give a crap. I'm heading for the top, so why should I care?"

Minato:"For once, he's right. Everyone is gonna be aiming for the top, which means that, in the festival, we'll all be opponents."

Having finished speaking, Minato leaves the room as well, to train. As he walks through the hallways, Uraraka suddenly appears.

Minato:"Uraraka?"

Uraraka:"I finally found you. Could... Could we speak? It's really important."

Minato, curious about what could possibly be troubling his friend, for her to look for him, instead of waiting for the next day, simply nods for her to follow, as he walks to the training field.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Class 1-A training individually)

Today is the day of the UA sports festival. Class 1-A was in the prep room, getting ready for the festival. Todoroki approaches Izuku, making a declaration of war, much to the surprise of everyone, as Izuku accepted it, announcing his resolve. After that, the students move to the stadium's field. As they enter it, Present Mic makes his announcement. After all students are reunited, the R-rated Hero, Midnight, who would be the referee started her announcement.

Midnight:"Now, for the Athlete's Oath. Your student representative is... from Class 1-A, Minato Amamiya."

While a few people from the other classes were surprised, Minato walked to the top of the stand where Midnight was and started his speech.

Minato:"I'll keep this short. We all want to win, so let's get this started and see who will reach the top!"

All the students were silent as Minato went back to his place.

Midnight:"Okay... Now, without any delay, let's begin the first event! This is the qualifying round, in which many will go home crying! And this year's first event is... this!"

Midnight said, as she pointed to the screen, that showed the words "Obstacle Course Race".

Midnight:"It's a race between all the students of the eleven classes! The course is a 4 kilometer lap around the stadium!"

The students position themselves at the starting line, Minato bending his knees, prepared to lunge.

Midnight:"Our school preaches freedom in all things! So long as you don't go off-course, anything is fair game! Racers, on your marks... get set... begin!"

Everyone starts running, immediately getting stuck in the tunnel. Minato smirks and lunges a little upwards, zooming above the students that were stuck, and passed the tunnel. As a few students passed it as well, Minato ran, distancing himself from the rest, with only a few being able to follow. As he continued, Minato sees the robots from the entrance exam, including multiple gimmick robots.

Present Mic:"Every obstacle course needs obstacles! Starting with the first barrier... The Robot Inferno!"

Minato(thought):"So they brought in these guys again. This'll be easy."

Minato lunges towards the gimmick robots, crushing any small bots that gets in his way. As he reaches the first one, it goes to punch Minato, with him jumping over the giant mechanical hand to it's arm, running along it, jumping high from it's shoulder. Minato passes almost all giant robots, until he starts falling towards the head of the last one. As he lands, the boy jumps again, landing on the ground, a few meters away from the robots, before starting to run again. As Minato ran he soon reaches the next obstacle.

Present Mic:"So the first obstacle was a piece of cake!? How about the second!? Fall and you're out! You gotta crawl across if you wanna make it! This is The Fall!"

Minato looked to see the multiple platforms connected to each other by tightropes.

Minato:"This is it? It's even easier than the first one!"

Without stopping, Minato runs to the edge of the area and starts jumping from platform to platform, without even breaking a sweat. After getting to the other side, Minato looks back to see that some of the other students had started moving through the second obstacle. He then starts running once more until he reaches the final obstacle.

Present Mic:"And our leader has reached the final barrier! That is to say... this minefield! It's a deadly ground carpet! A quick glance is enough to reveal the mines' locations! So keep your eyes open and watch your step!

Minato:"An obstacle that puts the lead in a disadvantage. (Looks behind his shoulder) I should still have some time before they get here. Better be careful."

Minato then starts carefully walking through the minefield. As he passed the middle of the field, he starts hearing explosions from behind, looking to see Todoroki reaching the minefield, closely followed by Katsuki, who quickly passed him with ease as the rest of the students caught up. At this sight, Minato starts hurrying his pace. As he moved on, Katsuki, using his explosions, and Todoroki, sliding in his ice, catch up to him, when suddenly a huge explosion is heard from behind. As the three boys look behind them, dumbfounded, they see Izuku flying above them as he takes the lead. The boys start moving immediately. Todoroki and Katsuki going at it as before, while Minato starts hopping at a fast pace, trying his best not to step on a mine. As the three boys reach their classmate, Izuku does a frontflip, hitting the ground with a big robot piece he had with him, triggering the mines, sending the three classmates back as he was pushed forward from the explosion. While the other two recovered, Minato landed on his feet, by the beginning of the minefield, with a smile on his face.

Minato:"That's it Izuku! It's no fun if we don't go all out! Show me what you're capable!"

Minato immediately starts jumping through the field, moving before the blasts hit him, as he triggered various mines. Soon, he reaches the end of the minefield and starts running to catch up to Izuku, being followed by Todoroki and Katsuki, who had already crossed the minefield as well. As they reached the entrance of the stadium, Minato lunges again, seemingly entering the same time as Izuku.

Present Mic:"Unbelievable, ladies and gents! Who won!? Who crossed the finish line first!? Let's watch!"

Suddenly the stadium screens show a slow-motion footage of the duo entering the stadium that showed that...

Present Mic:"The winner is... Izuku Midoriya!"

As the rest of the students enter, the top 42 who passed are announced. Midnight then starts announcing the next event.

Midnight:"Now, on to the second event! I already know what it is of course... Dying of suspense!? Next up is... this!"

Midnight said as she again pointed at the screen that showed "Cavalry Battle". Midnight the starts explaining the rules and the pointing system, finishing by saying that the first place is worth ten million points. Everyone starts looking at Izuku with a dangerous look. After the team forming started, Minato goes looking for people for his team.

Minato:"Hey wanna team up with me?"

Mina:"Huh? Sure thing, Mi-kun!"

The duo starts looking for more people when they're approached by a girl with vines for hair.

Ibara:"Excuse me, my name is Ibara Shiozaki. I don't know if you remember me but..."

Minato:"You're the girl from the entrance exam, right?"

Ibara:"Yes. I just wanted to thank you for saving me that day."

Minato:"(Smiling) No problem. Wanna join our team?"

Ibara:"(Smiling) If you don't mind, then I'll gladly accept."

With that, Ibara joined the team, which Mina didn't seem to like, as she pouted, looking between her and Minato. The trio kept looking until...

Shinso:"Looking for a team, are you?"

Minato:"Yo, Shinso! Wanna team up?"

Shinso:"Fine. You already have two others so we're four."

Mina:"That's cool! I'm Mina! You're Mi-kun's friend, right? Shinso, was it?"

Ibara:"I'm Ibara Shiozaki, pleased to meet you."

With that, Minato, Mina and Ibara got together with Shinso, forming a team, with Shinso as rider. After the event began, Minato and the others just went around, taking a few points here and there and just keeping to themselves, only running when they had to, until only a few minutes remained, when...

"Come here!"

Minato's team dodges a tackle from an opposing team, led by a certain explosive teen.

Minato(Thought):"Of course it had to be him."

Katsuki:"Don't run, damn it! I finally found you. I'm gonna take your points and finish you here!"

Minato:"(Smirking) Go ahead and try. Shinso, let me take care of this. Girls, let go."

Mina and Ibara let go of Shinso's feet, that were now being solely supported by Minato. Realizing his plan, Katsuki prepares. A new race begins, as Minato runs away with Shinso, while Katsuki follows them, propelling himself with his explosions. The chase lasts a couple minutes, until two other teams, composed of students from Class B decide to intervene, ambushing Minato, Shinso, while Katsuki approaches. While a blonde boy gives a speech about how they will "de-throne" Class A, Minato goes with a last minute plan.

Shinso:"What now?"

Minato:"When I say the word, you jump. 3... 2... 1... Jump!"

As Shinso jumps, Minato turns around, falls on his back, and lifts his legs above his head. As he falls, Shinso lands his feet on top of his.

Minato:"Again... Jump!"

Minato uses the strength of his legs to launch Shinso high into the air, while the Class B students, along with Katsuki, are left with their mouths open wide. Minato then jumps to his feet and lunges towards Katsuki, who is unable to dodge due to having propelled himself towards his classmate, and sends him flying back. The rest of Katsuki's team, who had followed him to give aid if needed, are hit with their teammate. Katsuki ends up landing on top of the rest of his team, managing to successfully avoid disqualification. Meanwhile, Class B find themselves unable to do anything, since they could no longer take the points. Ignoring them, Minato looks up to see Shinso starting to fall, before jumping high into the air to help him. The two land safely, with Shinso not touching the ground, thanks to his teammate. As Mina and Ibara meet with them, a horn is heard, signaling the end of the Cavalry Battle. The results were announced, showing Minato and his team in third place. Afterwards, a one-hour lunch break is announced.

Mina:"Yay, we did it! (Teasing) Ya know, Mi-kun, your hand are pretty soft."

Minato:"Thanks."

Mina:"(Pouting) Jeez, you're supposed to get flustered!"

Ibara:"You are amazingly fast, Amamiya-kun. I almost couldn't keep up."

Minato:"Thanks, Shiozaki."

Ibara:"Not at all. I'm the one who should be thanking you. We wouldn't have passed if not for you, Amamiya-kun."

Minato:"That's not true. It was a team effort. We all played our part."

Shinso:"Can you stop flirting. It's getting annoying."

Minato:"Sure, sure. Let's get lunch."

The group went to have lunch. Shinso wanting to do so by himself and Ibara going to have lunch with her class, leaving Minato and Mina by themselves. The pair got their lunch and sat at a table, across from each other. After finishing, Minato started checking his phone while Mina finished her lunch. After doing so, she tries to break the silence in the table.

Mina:"Hey, Mi-kun, what are you watching on your phone that's so important? Don't tell me you're one of those people who spend all their time playing in their phone!?"

Minato:"(Looking at the phone) No, not really. I'm just speaking to an old acquaintance of mine. You can keep talking if you like, I'm listening."

Ignoring that last statement, Mina puts her head on the table and starts whining.

Mina:"(Pouting) Pay attention to me!"

Minato:"(Still looking at the phone) Don't be so loud."

Minato stretches his other arm towards the other side of the table and starts patting Mina's pink hair.

Mina:"That's so good~. You're really good at this, Mi-kun~."

Minato:"(Looking at Mina) Yeah, yeah. I'll be back in a few minutes. I have to make a call. (Smiling) Behave, okay?"

Mina:"(Pouting) I'm not a child!"

Minato walks out of the cafeteria onto the hallway until he reaches the stairs. Suddenly, a man, around his early twenties, coming up the stairs, stops and faces Minato.

Minato:"So, did you get what I asked you?"

???:"(Serious) Yeah. It ain't pretty. Who would have guessed Endeavor was such a bastard. I mean, everyone knows of his obsession to beat All Might as a hero, but forcing his kid to do it, so he can live his dream through him? What a wimp! And that's not even the half of it!"

Minato:"(Confused) Huh? What do you mean?"

???:"(Surprised) So you don't know? You're in for a treat. I learned quite a bit. If you're looking into him and his family, you must have heard an old rumor about Endeavor getting himself into a quirk marriage. Well, guess what the reason was. Apparently, the old bastard was trying to get a kid with a quirk capable of beating All Might's and when his youngest was born, he got what he wanted. And that's not even the worst part..."

He continued telling Minato about his discoveries, as the teen acted in disgust at what he heard.

???:"...In fact, the burn mark in your classmate's face was her doing. Poor woman. I can't imagine what she went through."

Minato:"(Serious) I see. Thanks for the info."

???:"Don't mention it. Just remember that you have one less favor to call."

With that said, the man leaves, as Minato thinks back to earlier events.

Minato:"I see. That war declaration must have something to do with All Might. The entire class knows All Might has been showing some interest in Izuku. But what exactly is his reason?"

Minato starts walking back to the cafeteria, thinking of what to do about this difficult matter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
27K 1.9K 48
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
168K 6.6K 34
ထူးခြားထက် (Seme) ရွှေပုံ( Uke) Uke softဖြစ်တဲ့အပြင် intersex (ဒွိလိင်) ဖြစ်တာမို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ကြပါနော် ကိုယ်ရဲ့ဒုတိယမြှောက်ficမို့ အမှားပါရင်ခွင့်လွှ...
24.9K 43 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt🤭