absquatulate - will byers (CA...

writingorwhatever द्वारा

𝙰𝚋𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎: (𝚟) 𝚃𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 ••• "𝑀𝑎𝑦 𝐼 ℎ𝑎�... अधिक

Disclaimer
Bᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ Tᴡᴏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪᴠᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪᴠᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪᴠᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪᴠᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛ
a/n
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx

79 1 0
writingorwhatever द्वारा

𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
╔═══════════════╗
𝚋𝚘𝚋
╚═══════════════╝

"We gotta go!" Hopper exclaimed, bursting into the room with Doctor Owens at his side. He scooped up Will and started running, everyone else following behind.

"Don't freak out, don't freak out, don't freak out-". Genie was whispering repeatedly to herself as she ran. She hardly noticed when Joyce yanked her into the small tech room where everybody cowered from the monsters outside.

The room was a frenzy as Owens, Hopper, Bob and Joyce tried to find a way out without encountering any miniflowerheads— Demogorgans, sorry.

"Look, this is us," Owens gestured to a spot on the screen, "And this is the nearest exit.  Even if we were to find a way to get there, there's no way out."

"What do you mean?" Hopper asked.

"The locks are fail-secure." Owens explained.

"Fail-secure?" Both Joyce and Hopper echoed.

"The building goes on lockdown if there's a power outage."

"Can it be unlocked remotely?" Bob stepped forward, staring at the screen.

"With a computer, yes but someone's gotta reset the breaker." Owens answered.

The adults continued bickering so Genie blocked them out. She composed herself again, prepared to fight for these people. She wouldn't let her hold on herself slip again. It was too dangerous.

When Bob's turned to leave was when Genie snapped back to reality.  "I need to go with." She argued.

"No, Genie, it's danger-"

"I know, that's why I need to come with." She cut off Bob before he could finish his sentence.  Bob was bewildered by the girl's bravery.  Of course, he didn't know of her inhuman powers yet.

"Fine, go with Bob." Joyce said, "Be careful, though."

"We'll be fine." Bob gave a hearty smile but Genie couldn't lift the grimace from her face, "Bob Newby superhero, remember?"

The two wandered through the dark halls of the lab, being directed by Dr Owens who spoke through a com.

Genie shuddered and forced away the flashbacks of her time here, afraid of getting distracted.

She probably looked as uncomfortable as she was because Bob placed a hand on her shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile.

"We're gonna be alright, kiddo." He nodded confidently. Genie knew they weren't but his words made her relax a bit nonetheless.

It felt like a lifetime, walking down into the basement. When they did reach the room where the computer was, Genie only felt more nervous. Something was wrong.

While Bob typed away on the keyboard, Genie nervously fiddled her fingers. She knew that she wouldn't have much energy to use her powers for long. She'd used them a lot that night with little sleep in between.

"Right, I'll meet you outside." Bob said as he finished opening the door. Genie's nerves were on edge.

"Nice job." Owens said into the comm, "Hold on-"

Owens' voice faded to a dull buzz as Genie's senses lowered. She tried to blink away the fuzziness around her vision but it wouldn't go. She knew Bob was panicking but she couldn't focus enough to help him.

"Kid, kid we gotta go." He tugged at her arm but she barely felt it. All she felt was pins and needles, "Genie!"

Finally the fuzziness went away and the sound of distant sprinklers filled her ears. "Sorry, let's go."

Bob lead them through the building with the help of Dr Owens. He kept an arm protectively in front of Genie though she was the one trying to protect him.

Suddenly, Bob pulled her into a nearby closet and held her tightly, holding his own breath. Genie could only assume there was a monster not far from them. Again, a low hum filled her ears, a shadow crossed the gap at the bottom of the door and Genie's vision went blurry. Bob was standing closest to the door, ready for the creature to burst through and attack.

Thankfully, it did not. It continued walking and they snuck out of the closet.

The door was in sight now and Genie was vaguely reminded of the Greek story of Odysseus and his crew.

Finally, the two pushed through the door and came out the other side where Joyce and Hopper were waiting. Joyce's eyes lit up and Bob smiled at her.

Genie froze. A chill ran down her spine. Something wasn't right. Everyone that mattered made it out. It felt too easy.

Again, Genie's gut was right.

Out of nowhere, Bob threw himself at the smaller girl who skidded in the other direction. When she recovered from the shock of being pushed through the air, she looked up and saw he most gruesome thing she'd ever seen.

Bob was surrounded by at least three demogorgan-like creatures. He wasn't alive, not anymore.

Genie gasped and choked back a sob. She couldn't cry. Not now, not yet.

She got to her feet and sprinted around the scene, crashing into Joyce who immediately hugged her. Joyce stroked her hair, sobbing violently. Genie buried her face in her shoulder and hugged her back. She didn't try to feel the woman's pain. It would be too much for her to handle.

Hopper eventually dragged the two outside where Mike and an unconscious Will were waiting. Joyce was still crying, Genie was still holding back tears.

"What happened?" Mike asked in a hushed voice, "Where's Bob?"

"Put the pieces together, Mike." Genie tried to say sarcastically but it just came out sad.

The group ran over to where Jonathon had just pulled up with the car. He quickly told Hopper to take his truck and pick up Max, Dustin, Lucas and Steve on his way out.

"Do you wanna ride with me, Genie?" Hopper asked her, "I'll be picking up Steve."

Genie nodded, afraid that if she spoke she'd start to cry.

So she rode with Hopper until the gate, breathing deeply so she wouldn't look like a train wreck when she reunited with her friends.

Jonathon drove through the gate first then Hopper, stopping just outside of it so the others could climb in.  Genie sat in the back with Dustin, Lucas and Max sat while Steve got in the front.

"Genie!" Dustin exclaimed from beside her, "You and Mike just disappeared!"

"Yeah..." She whispered, her voice still hoarse.

"You okay, Genie?" Steve spun around and reached for her hand with his.  She pursed her lips and nodded.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." She managed to say without bursting into tears.

Steve seemed to read her face and he grimaced but gave her hand one final squeeze before turning around again.

"What happened in there?" Max asked in a low voice. The other two boys were listening to her answer intently.

"Some crazy ass shit." Genie muttered, "Turns out Will was like possessed or something."

"Oh."

The rest of the ride was quiet with only the sound of the engine to fill their ears.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

It took me an abnormally long time to write that chapter lol

See you in chapter seven <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

38.7K 791 34
steve harrington x FEM! reader all rights go to the duffer brothers for the main story (along with the script) and characters. I'm just some silly pe...
14.2K 332 43
(I might change the name of this story and some of the stuff in it) Will Byers X Reader Fanfiction ⚠️CONTAINS⚠️ ------ •Drama •Bad grammar •bad spell...
1K 34 20
After the events of Vecna, Will Byers and Mike Wheeler have grown closer than ever before. Perhaps it was not seeing each other for a year, or maybe...
5.5K 153 11
Byler ~ a stranger things fan fiction ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Set around the time of series 3 No supernatural stuff Swearing and the odd gay...