The Managers Assistant

By imonteith

A story of a 21 year old who just wants to make it in the business, however not to become facing by acting bu... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
UPDATING/ EDITING

EIGHTEEN

319 12 4
By imonteith

Charlie's POV

Once Felix had left Daisy and Charlie to be alone Charlie turned to look at Daisy.

"I didn't bring a car mind if we use yours?" He asked

"Yeah sure not at all... just let me grab my stuff from my desk first" she replied

"Yeah... you go do that, I'll stay here breath the fresh air a little" he said

Daisy nodded "alright" she said with a raised eyebrow then left the balcony.

The truth was tonight wasn't Jenna's last day in LA, he doesn't even know where that came from but he didn't like the idea of Felix and Daisy hanging out together.

When he walked in and saw him put his sweater on her just made him go crazy on the inside, and he didn't even take his sweater when he left, she's still wearing it.

Once Daisy was out of sight Charlie pulled out his phone and dialled Jenna's number.

After a couple rings she finally answered "did you call me by mistake Charlie?"

Charlie laughed because it has happened before "no, this time it's for real"

"Okay... everything alright?"

"You know how much I love you right?"

"Uhhh" Jenna said "I feel like there's a catch coming along"

"What, why would you say that"

"Unless you're admitting that you have had a crush on me ever since you laid eyes on me.... and now I have to choose between two best friends ugh what a dream"

"I'm not in love with you"

"Ouch" Jenna chuckled "what's up?"

"Can you pretend you're leaving LA today?"

"What?" She chuckled

"Please.... I told Daisy that so she wouldn't hang with this other guy"

"So you're jealous" she said

"No" he scoffed "I am not, I just have a bad feeling about him"

"Mhmmm sure" she said

"Will you do it or not?"

"What's in it for me?"

"Whatever you want"

"Okay.... I'll think about it"

"Jenna!!"

"Fine fine, I'll put on my acting skills"

"Great thank you!" He said and hung up the phone getting off the balcony and to the lobby where Daisy was waiting for him.

He looked at Daisy "ready?"

She nodded and left the building going to the parking lot for her car.

As Charlie followed her he noticed she seemed upset "she isn't upset because she's not hanging out with Felix is she" he thought to himself.

He sighed "it could be the guys that always bugging her" he thought again.

Once Charlie got into the passenger seat Daisy turned to look at him "do you think we could go by a store or something?"

"For what?" Charlie asked

"Jenna?" She said "she's leaving and I didn't really get her anything and if she invited me to come"

"Right" he said "don't sweat it, she comes back all the time" he chuckled "you never even feel that she's gone.

Daisy nodded "where too?"

"Owens apartment, it's okay I will type in the address" Charlie said grabbing her phone when she handed it to him.

As he was typing in the address a message popped up from Felix

"You're kidding" Charlie said

"What?"

"Nothing.." he said "how does he already have her number, they just met today..... unless" he thought the last part to himself

"So first time meeting Felix today?" He asked her

She shook her head "after I got off the phone with you yesterday I went to his home to deliver the script"

"And.."

She shrugged as she drove "and we talked about the script..."

"Nothing else?"

"Well we talked about soup?"

"Huh?"

"He was making soup for his neighbours"

"Oh" he nodded and sighed to himself 'why am I even getting worked up about this' after he typed in the address he handed her phone back and they continued to drive.

Upon arriving at Owens house the pair got out of the car and Charlie went to knock on the door. Shortly after Jenna opened it up.

"Hello" she said with a bright smile.

"Hi" Daisy said in return "it was so nice of you to consider me to come to your go away party" she said with a smile.

"Yeah" Jenna chuckled and looked over at Charlie "not really a party, just us four"

"Oh?" Daisy said

"Yeah, I like to keep things simple"

Daisy nodded and walked into the living room to find Owen playing on the play station.

"Hello Owen" Daisy said

"Hi" Owen said "Daisy right?"

"Yes... that's me"

"What are you doing here.. Heather didn't mention anything" he looked over at Charlie "right.. you're here for him"

Daisy looked over at Charlie "actually here for her" she smiled at Jenna

Owen looked over at Jenna "why?"

"because she's leaving tomorrow" she raised an eyebrow

"You're leaving?!" Owen said putting his controller down

Charlie laughed "Owen your blonde is showing" he said then looked over at Daisy "come on let's go get something to drink" he said as he let Daisy walk in front of him to the kitchen and looked back at Jenna giving him a look to explain it to him.

Once they were in the kitchen Charlie turned to Daisy "what can I get you?"

"Just a water is fine thanks"

Charlie nodded and handed her a bottle of water

Daisy looked around and Charlie got the sense that she was bored "I'm sorry you couldn't hang with Felix tonight"

Daisy shook her head "no, don't be it's totally fine I like spending time with you" she looked at him "guys..... you guys"

Charlie smiled "I- we like spending time with you too"

Daisy chuckled "and if you wanted to hang out with me, you should of said so... you didn't need to make up the fact that Jenna is leaving"

"What" Charlie looked at her "how did you know"

"You might be an actor... but you're a really bad liar" she said "to start it off Owens reaction, and when I was in my office Heather asked me that Owen wanted two tickets to a premiere hes going to tomorrow and the name under the second one is Jenna" she smiled "I don't know if he wants to take another Jenna, but I doubt it"

Charlie shook his head and laughed "wow, almost believe I got you for a second"

Daisy laughed

"So since this charade is up, we don't have to be here wanna go something together?"

"Wouldn't it be rude to just leave?"

"Not at all"

Daisy chuckled and shook her head "alright we can do something"

"Awesome" Charlie said then walked out of the kitchen followed by Daisy

"Aw no, Jenna I'm going to miss you babe" said Owen when he noticed them

Daisy laughed

Charlie chuckled and shook his head "she knows she isn't leaving"

Owen let out a breath "few, thank god"

Jenna looked at Daisy "how did you find out?"

"He's a bad liar" Daisy said pointing to Charlie

Jenna looked between the pair "what are you guys doing now?"

"Grabbing a bite to eat... wanna join?"

"Nah, we'll join some other time" said Owen

Charlie nodded "see you guys"

Daisy waved at them goodbye then went out to her car once they were seated Daisy turned on her car engine, but it wouldn't start.

Daisy looked over at Charlie"uh let's try this again"

Charlie laughed and sat back in his seat

Daisy started the engine again and luckily this time it worked, she sighed in relief "I hate when that happens"

"Happens often?" He asked

She shrugged "sometimes"

"You should get it checked out"

"I will...." she said looking at him "eventually"

Charlie chuckled and shook his head as she pulled out of the driveway

AN// ending the chapter on a boring note but interesting things happen next chapter!! stay tuned!!

decided to do a Charlie POV so you guys could see his feelings and thoughts too! how do we like it, do you guy want more Charlie pov's let me know!

also happy Ramadan to those who celebrate it :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 1.9K 33
๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž. ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...
102K 1.7K 28
It's Jaycies' first shot at a major role that will hopefully begin her acting career but while she gets through each round she finds herself falling...
1.8K 162 31
Julie and Luke love eachother endlessly. They grow older and experience a lot of up's and downs in their life together. Can love keep them together? ...
7.5K 367 16
" I think I like you " - First " I only like him " - Ja 8 men enter the reality dating show PARADISE to find their true loved ones. With a mix of...