า“แดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€ - สŸ.แด า“แด€ษดา“ษชแด„ (ส™แดแดแด‹ 3)

By oliviavitarr

"๐™ธ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž, ๐™ป๐šž๐š’๐šœ." "๐™ด๐šก๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š•๐šข ๐š ๐š‘... More

แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡

แด›สœษชส€แด›ส

2.9K 42 130
By oliviavitarr

𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕪 𝟙𝟜, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟠☁︎︎

My groggy eyes opened as the feeling of sadness washed over me. I just couldn't accept the fact that Luis was gone especially because we left off on such a bad note.

I groaned in annoyance as I pulled the covers back over my head. I had no motivation to get out of bed whatsoever. The kids won't be okay on their own. Eh, they'll be fine.

"Mommy!" Jayden's voice called out as he hopped on my bed.

I grumbled lightly. "Mommy's trying to sleep."

"We're hungry!" He whined.

I waved a hand at him. "Do it yourself."

He pouted. "But I'm only four. I can't do it."

"Then ask Alison." I snapped before smacking my head back onto my pillow.

"Ugh!" He groaned before waddling out of my room.

I sighed in anger and got myself comfortable back in my bed. I shut my eyes, hoping to get a few more hours of sleep, but was soon disappointed when I was woken back up by Connie.

"Amelia!" She groaned while shaking me. "Get up!"

"No!" I groaned back. "My husband's dead! There's no reason to get up!"

"Oh, my gosh!" She grumbled. "That doesn't mean you get to sit around all day! You still have kids to take care of!"

I waved my hand at her. "They'll be fine."

A scoff escaped her mouth. "Lia! This is not good parenting!"

"The kids don't even like me! They always liked Luis better and he's not here!" I snapped. "I'm all alone!"

"That's not true."

"Yes, it is."

Her eyes rolled. "Let's go. Don't tell yourself that."

"Nope."

"Come on." She grunted as she flung me over her shoulder, a shriek escaping my mouth.

She plopped me in front of my mirror, my hideous reflection staring back at me.

"Ugh," I groaned. "Why did you make this the first thing I had to see this morning?"

"Because you gotta look good today." She smiled while grabbing my hairbrush.

I sighed but didn't have the energy to protest with her. She started to brush through my matted hair while I just stared at myself.

I imagined Luis's warm arms wrapped around my waist, his chin resting on my shoulder, and his whisper in my ear telling me everything's gonna be okay. Instead, he's dead.

"Done." Connie chirped. "Okay, now outfit."

She tapped her chin as she dug in my closet. She eventually pulled out a pair of baby blue ripped jeans, a black t-shirt, and my white slip-on vans.

"Perfect." She smiled.

"I don't feel like getting all dressed up today." I sighed.

"Oh, come on. This is barely anything."

I hesitated, but knew that I needed to pick myself up. "Fine."

She clapped happily. "Yay! I'll wait downstairs, okay?"

I nodded and watched her walk out of my room. She gently shut the door behind her and I quickly started to change. I tucked the shirt into the waist of my jeans slightly, slipped on my shoes, and slicked my hair into a ponytail.

I sighed at myself as I stared into the mirror. My under-eye bags were heavy, my face was puffy and red from crying all night, and I just looked like a hot mess. I didn't care at this point though. Do it for Luis...

I trudged downstairs, the kids immediately running over to me.

"Mommy!" They shouted in sync.

"Hi, babies." I chuckled softly.

I scooped Jayden into my arms, Alison hugging onto my leg.

"When can we go see daddy?" She asked.

I looked at Connie, her eyes filling with sadness. Tears burned the back of my throat and eyes as I shook my head.

"We can't see him, sweetie."

She pouted. "Why?"

"He..." I couldn't crack the words out. "He's still really not doing okay..."

"Dang it." She whined.

My phone rang loudly, making me jump slightly. I quickly set Jayden down and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is Amelia Mendoza, correct?" The woman's voice from yesterday echoed through the phone.

"Oh, um, yes, this is she." I nodded.

"Hi again. We have some great news about your husband."

My heartbeat sped up as I scratched my head. "Oh, what's up?"

"Well, by some miracle, he woke up last night and is doing well."

My face immediately lightened up as I stared at Connie, her eyes filled with hope.

"That's great." I gasped in disbelief. "Wow, no, that's amazing."

I could feel her smile beaming through the phone. "Definitely. He is available for visitors if that's something you wanna do."

"Of course." I nodded, "I'll be there soon."

"Sounds great." She chirped.

I hung up and squealed happily.

"He's alive, Connie! He's alive!"

She gasped. "Ah! Yes!"

The kids looked at us in confusion as we jumped up and down in joy. I knew he would pull through.

❤︎

I paced down the halls of the hospital, Jayden and Alison's hands interlocked with my own. My eyes scanned the room numbers until I found room "21".

"Ready?" I asked the kids.

"Yeah!" They squealed in sync.

I smiled and knocked on the door softly before cracking it open.

"Daddy!" Alison gasped as she bolted over to him.

"Hi, beautiful!" His face was lit up with joy.

She hugged him tightly as Jayden hopped up next to him as well.

"Oh, hi, buddy!" Luis chuckled.

He squeezed him tightly as I felt happy tears fill my eyes. I ran over to him and threw my arms around him.

"I missed you so much!" I sobbed happily.

"I missed you even more." He whispered.

"I'm so sorry about the fight we got into! I-I didn't mean any of it! And I'm sorry that I didn't listen when you said you weren't feeling good!" I cried.

"Shhhhh," He shushed while wiping the waterfall of tears off of my cheeks. "It's okay, amor. I forgive you. I will always forgive you."

"Really?" I sniffed.

He nodded. "Of course I will."

I smiled and pressed my lips onto his, staying like that for what felt like hours. I stuffed my face back into his neck, him following my action.

"I love you so much." I smiled.

He sighed softly in satisfaction. "I love you more."

THE END

author's note:
THERE'S THE ENDDDD. sorry, it kinda sucks lol I have lost motivation for writing. I kinda wanna make a story about Jayden and Alison's lives, but that would probably be boring. let me know if that sounds interesting though. thank you so much for all the love you guys have given me in all of my stories. I appreciate it <3. stay gold, blockheads💙
~Olivia🤍

{4/12/21}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 1K 24
๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•˜๐•š๐•ฃ๐• ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•– The pee-wee championship is around the corner and You are one of the new players along with...
24.4K 372 15
"Got a boy back home in Michigan and it tastes like Jack when I'm kissing him." 'study buddies' can mean a bunch of different things. especially if y...
104K 1.2K 27
โ๐–จ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—‚๐—†, ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐–พ. ๐–จ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—…๐—… ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–จ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—… ๐—‚๐—.โž -- ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ...