Cote in another world

By telods

What happens if the cote cast (well most of them) was transferred to a fantasy world? How will they get back... More

Prologue
That Blinding Light
An Unexpected Encounter
Author's Note
Author's Note Part 2!
The Twin Leaders Of Class D
Need Help!
Guild Creation
The City Beside the Sea
Class A Mercenary
Helios, The Sun City
Timelines Diverge
Red Dragon! (JoJo Reference)
Rumors Of An Ice Queen
The Apostles Of The Goddesses
Short SS : Goddess Meeting
The Water Hero Meets Class D?
Read My Other Fanfic!
Kiyotaka Goes Out For A Walk
Kiyotaka Receives A Message
Hehe. My mistake

First Fight

2.3K 143 28
By telods

Hi, Hi! It's me the author! I'm so sorry for posting late. I passed out yesterday and got busy. I'm really sorry haha. Here's another chapter. I'll have another one ready soon. Once again thanks for reading!

What's that smell? It's annoying. There's slimes everywhere, better watch my steps. Swords clashing, Steel clanging in the distance. I hear a faint sound of screams. I see Ryuen in the background, fighting against three orcs. It was frankly quite impressive seeing him hold his own. Well, until it looked like he was getting tired. I could see a goblin sneakily trying to land a hit on him. Luckily Albert was there to block it. Albert was carrying a greatshield and a mace. He blocked the goblin's attacks and did a huge swing. It knocked the goblin pretty far away. I saw it disintegrate. Out of nowhere 10 more orcs and a group of goblins appeared. I decided that it was finally time to step in. I once again tapped into my inner mind, and changed my class to "Summoner". I summoned the Great Earth Spirit: Gnome, and the Great Fire Spirit: Salamander. The ground beneath me began to shake, and it revealed a giant mammoth looking beast with huge rock tusks. The temperature suddenly increased, and Salamander appeared. I ordered Hiyori to buff me with her skills. I told Sudou to rush together with Horikita and help Ryuuen and his gang.

"Tch, fine." Sudou seemed reluctant to do it. But did so anyway.

Horikita rushed in and called upon a hailstorm. Icicles appeared in the sky, and fell on the orcs heads, instantly killing them. Sudou swung his giant hammer and easily killed the monsters.

"Who's that? Oh it's the monster. You seem to be doing well." Ryuen said.

"You seem to be doing good too Ryuen."

"Enough talking, let's look for your other classmates." Horikita said.

"Those idiots? I won't bother. Maybe you guys should. I won't. Where's the nearest city? He asked.

"Southeast of here. Hold on. Let me give you something." I said.

I activated the Holy Element and used "Skill Sharing". I gave Ryuen and Albert Language Comprehension. Horikita and Sudou seemed to be gathering the drops from the monsters. Hiyori seemed to be doing well. She was clinging to my arm, so I asked her to let go. Reluctantly she complied.

I teleported Ryuen and Albert to Norkanda. I was thinking of sending Hiyori with them, but her puppy eyes made it kind of hard. So I let her stay in our party, at least until we get back to the town. I changed my Summoner class to Scout and did "Life Scan". It looks for living things in half a kilometer radius. I got a notification, and saw a huge group of people fighting. I upgraded my Status and changed from Scout to Elite Scout. My skill effects also increased dramatically. I changed my class once again into,"Beast Master" and called upon an eagle to scout the area where I saw the people. The eagle began to fly towards them. I told Horikita, Sudou and Hiyori to rest first. I used "Beast Possession" and looked into the eyes of the eagle I sent. I could see the clouds. It was beginning to soar down. I could see a huge group fighting ogres, orcs, goblins, zombies and skeletons. It was the whole of Class D. Notably, Kouenji could be seen thrusting around with his rapier, stabbing each monster gracefully. I could see Hirata with his sword slicing the ogres in half, with clean cuts. I also saw my girlfriend, Kei, in the backlines, shooting at the monsters with wind-infused arrows. I was honestly surprised to see our whole class working together. I decided to stop looking with my eagle and called it back. I used Instant Teleportation, along with my party members, and set off for our classmates.

Screams could be heard. I saw some of my classmates wounded. I used "Skill Sharing", and gave the skill "First Aid" to Horikita.

Horikita POV

A message entered my mind. Ayanokouji-kun gave me a skill called "First Aid." Does he want me to be like a "leader" even in a world that isn't ours? I didn't have time to think as our classmates were getting injured, really badly. I used the skill Ayanokouji gave me, and within a few seconds, the wounds that were inflicted by the monsters were healed.

"Is that Horikita-san? Thanks."
Hirata seemed thankful.

I saw Ayanokouji sitting on top of a tree branch. He seemed really hidden. I probably wouldn't have seen him if I wasn't in his party. He was using the Dark Element to shroud himself in darkness. Perfect for someone who works in the shadows, I guess. His quick thinking must be what my brother saw in him. After finishing up on Hirata, I began to heal the others. Sudou instantly rushed in recklessly and got blown back. Once again Ayanokouji sent me a skill, two actually. "Blinding Light", and "Instant Teleportation". I instantly understood what he meant and without a second to waste, told my classmates to shield their eyes. They all did, and I cast the spell. A light so bright appeared out of thin air, seemingly blinding the monsters. While they were blinded, I cast "Instant Teleportation" to send all of Class D to Norkanda. In the blink of an eye, we were at the outskirts of the city. I could see an eagle soaring high in the sky, must be Ayanokouji checking on us. I nodded towards it and the bird turned backwards, and set off for the Great Swamp.

"Man, we would've died there. Thanks Horikita!"
A random Class D Student thanked me.

"Yes it's all thanks to you Horikita!" Another Class D Student

With respect to Ayanokouji's wishes for a peaceful life, I didn't tell them that it was him who saved them.

For some reason Hirata wanted to count all of us. He probably wanted to make sure we were all here. (Let's assume there are 39 students in Class D cuz Yamagod is not here.)

"1...2...3...(after counting). 39.( If we add Hiyori in with class D) We're short one. Wait. We're missing Kiyotaka!" Hirata and Shiina seemed worried.

Some students were shocked. I could see Hasebe, Akito, Yukimura and Sakura looking worried. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Karuizawa-san's eyes widen.

"We don't need him. He's useless anyway." Shinohara said.

My expression changed a bit after hearing those words. They didn't know Ayanokouji-kun was the one who saved them.

Matsushita POV

Ayanokouji-kun is missing? That worried me a bit. I had a feeling that he was fine though, I'm not sure why. After hearing Shinohara's rather rude statement, I saw Karuizawa change her expression to a rather furious one, only for a second. No one saw it. But I did. I decided to confront her later about this. Hirata suggested that we search for him later. Most of us agreed, albeit reluctantly. We decided to go to the Inn where Horikita and Sudou were staying at, and we all rented rooms, using the money we got from killing monsters. I couldn't understand their language at first, but Horikita-san did. She spoke their language so fluently that it baffled me. I decided to talk to Karuizawa-san later.

Ayanokouji POV

Seems like the whole class has returned. I wanted to explore this world for a bit. I temporarily changed my class to "Summoner" and summoned a huge wyvern. A magnificent roar could be heard, and a majestic wyvern appeared in front of my eyes. I went on it's back and rode it upwards, towards the sky.

We were pretty high up now. I could see the top of the mountains. Just for fun, I leapt off the back of the wyvern and glided
in the air. I used the Wind Element to keep me up in the air. Multiple strong gusts of air kept me from falling. This feeling of joy as I was myself, away from the world, was something that I could not experience back home. This feeling, Freedom, one might call it, is one thing I had been longing for. I stayed in the air, exploring the vast world we had been sent to, in a hope to learn more about it, and to enjoy this feeling of freedom while it lasted. I flew over huge mountains, saw a desert in the distance, a beautiful ocean, and multiple cities and towns could be seen in the horizon.

The sun had began to set. I once again stayed in the air, watched the sun set. It was quite frankly mesmerising. I didn't want to go back to Norkanda. But I didn't have much of a choice. Kei probably missed me. I made up my mind to stop by for a short while, greet Kei, maybe greet the Ayanokouji group, and set off to explore this beautiful world.

Having had enough flying, I called back my wyvern and used Instant Teleportation to get back.

If anyone's wondering where I got the ideas for Gnome and Salamander. Here. It's from a game I very much love. It's called Another Eden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 1.5K 19
What happens when someone from our world is transported into Cote but as a White Room student of the 4th generation. Join his adventure in the Cote u...
8.7K 239 29
Kodo Ikusei High School - is a prestigious school with unrivaled statistics. 100% of graduates from this school go to university or find work. Studen...
11.6K 332 4
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...
55.2K 899 26
Cote reacts to Ayanokoji. The timeline is right at the end of Season 1. Update schedule will be very messy. I'll update when I have time. I'll be tak...