TTBTS- SKZ Han or Felix X Fem...

Por niazinnia78

TTBTS= The Truth Behind That Smile [ONGOING] A new girl comes out of nowhere, and she reminds Han of a lot of... Más

Announcement
A small unnecessary intro
1: The new girl
2: Hate
3: Unintentional Encounters
4: Cat Scratches
5: Assignment
6: Friends.... maybe not
7: Assignment and Submission
8: The Past
9: Letting go
10: Bravery
11: Surprise
12: The Wrong House
13: Musical Talent Show
14: Exams
15: Hospital
Now laugh
16: Cause or cure
17: Apologies or Mistakes
19: Funeral
20: Second Chance
21: Run
22: Portrait
23: Hurt
24: Shopping
25: Return
26: Distraction
27: Stray Kids
28: Mission
29: Shadows
30: Zee
31: Alliance
32: Plan
33: Docks
34: Trust
35: Encounter

18: Promises and regrets

147 5 12
Por niazinnia78

(THANK YOU GUYS FOR 500 READS!!!!)

Felix's POV:

                       I kept running without any specific destination in mind. After an hour of continuous running, I saw a familiar figure sitting under a tree in the park with a small girl on her lap. 

Yoona and Chae.

I went over to Yoona, slowly as if my speed would make her fly away. 

"Can I sit here?" I asked. 

She just looked over and then quickly turned her head down. Her eyes were red and puffy. I wanted to give her a hug but then I remembered the words I spat out at her today. I felt ashamed. A lot.

On receiving no response from her, I just sat down beside her, maintaining a little bit of distance. I turned my head to her and realized that Chae was asleep. Her eyes also looked puffy. That poor soul must have been scared out of her wits.

There were so many things on my mind that I wanted to tell her, but as soon as I opened my mouth, my vocal box gave out. I didn't know how to start. What to say. How to say.

"Was it really you, Felix?"

I raised my eyebrow. 

What was she talking about?

I couldn't even read her face cuz she was looking at Chae, caressing her cheek.

"The night before the day you returned me my pen. Was it you who was trying to peek in through the window?"

I thought no one saw me...

"You know, you're not very stealthy," She chuckled.

"Hey! Don't make fun of me. It wasn't my fault. I was just a bit....curious."

"And you shriek like a little girl," She said giggling.

Now I feel offended.

"Hey!"

I started whining. Why was she making fun of me? Wait a second-

How is she still laughing?

"I don't shriek like a little girl! But I'm not here to get roasted. I wanted to apolo-"

"Stop."

She interrupted me. Her face looked emotionless.

"Just stop. No need to apologize. Yes, I made mistakes. Now it's time to face them."

"No, it isn't. And you didn't even let me complete. I am here to apologize and for justification."

She looked at me with a confused face.

"What justification? It was my fault. Full stop. There isn't anything more."

"There is, and I know it"

She sighed and looked up. The weather was cloudy. Like rain was coming.

"How much do you already know?"

This question took me by surprise. I didn't know what to say, so I just decided to come clean and tell her the truth.

"I saw how you snatched Chae from your.... father," I said quietly, observing my shoes. I decided to keep Han a secret for now.

Btw, my shoes look dirty. And they are a bit old. I should buy new ones soon- 

I finally gained enough courage.

"You get abused, don't you? And you have no cat. Those are self-harm cuts, right?" 

I looked at her. She sighed and closed her eyes, still in the same old looking-towards-the-sky-position.

"Yes. I guess I can trust u enough. In the end, it won't even matter. Everyone leaves. Nobody remains forever. Also, it will all be useless by tomorrow."

I felt a tear run down her cheek. I wanted to tell her otherwise, but I thought it was due to her past experiences; the confidence in her voice expressed this. She continued.

"I was born in Busan, not Seoul. We used to live there in a big house. We were never a happy family. I was a mistake. I wasn't even meant to be born"

I felt my eyes getting teary. Those words kinda hurt.

"Ever since I can remember, I was caged. I had a private teacher. She was also abusive. My parents went out in the morning and came home at night, drunk. They used to take it all out on me. I once tried to run away, but I failed miserably. Getting locked in closets for days to scratching stuff on my-"

She hesitated. Letting out a breath of air, she continued.

"That had become normal. Same routine. Until one day, they came home with a small baby girl. She was so cute. They threw her on the sofa, making me shriek and run up to her. Turns out, it was Chae, my sister. My parents didn't want her either, but I didn't want her to live my sorta life. So I took care of her. She used to live with me, same room. She was a quiet one, so it was easy to take care of her."

She looked down and smiled at Chae, kissing her forehead. Then she again rested her head on the tree, eyes closed.

"The private teacher stopped coming one day. I started doing part-time jobs. I started studying online by myself. Got big headphones for Chae for, e-every evening, so she couldn't hear anything happening downstairs. We changed cities. Here, I found a job, got Chae enrolled, Got a scholarship at my school."

She looked towards me. Her face looked calm, while mine was a crying mess.

"That was it."

"W-why didn't you tell anyone anything?" I croaked.

"I-i did. She was my friend in Busan. My father told me to stay away from her, but I didn't. She tried to help me cuz her uncle was a policeman. But one day, she just disappeared, along with her whole family. My father only said that he got rid of her."

Now that scared me. 

"You know, you can come with us. We can help you. Come to us. Come to Stray kids."

"Who now?"

"Stray kids. It's our group name. We'll always help you."

"That would be selfish. You're all gonna get killed. Wasn't that one hit from that truck enough? Which reminds me, you've been running with bandages."

"It's ok. Chan tightened them. I feel better than before."

"I can't come with you. My father...he's capable of doing anything. You don't know him"

"And you don't know us."

"But I do know that I don't want to lose any of you."

"You're serious?!? Are you mad?-"

I was interrupted rudely by her phone.

"Can you plz hold Chae for me?"

I picked her up and put her in my lap. She clung onto my torso like a Koala. I smiled at her.

Yoona picked up the phone and went a bit far to talk. I could easily tell that it was her father. His shouts could be heard from a mile away. After about 10 minutes of shouting, he cut the phone.

Yoona came back, looking distressed.

"You don't have to go back to him, you know?"

"But I have to. You don't know everything. It isn't just the beatings. What u saw that night was not even half of reality."

She sat down, leaving me stunned.

Not even the half of it?!?!?!?!?!?!?

"Prove it."

She looked at me scared but then started rummaging in her bag, taking out a small spray bottle and a cotton ball. Turns out, it was make-up remover. She sprayed it on the cotton and hesitantly rubbed that cotton on the side of her stomach.

She uses a lot of make-up.

What I saw next made me want to scream. It was a letter, written there by a blade. 

"Wha- How-"

I couldn't speak.

"You wanted proof. Here it is. It's just a letter for you, but for me, it's a writing practice, the one that I have to trace often."

She took out some concealor from her bag and applied it there.

"I hate make-up, but some secrets aren't meant for the world."

"Yoona..."

"Don't. I hate this pity. Just, don't."

She closed her bag.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. It was Han. I picked it up. He asked me if I found Yoona. I looked over at her, only to see her shaking her head with a sad smile. Han said he was gonna trace my phone to come to me.

After the call, Yoona said:

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Yes?"

"Can you take care of Chae? I mean, I know u all kinda live together, Chan told me, but I don't think I can ask this from anyone else."

I sighed and looked at Chae. The innocent soul who got stuck in this cruel world.

"Yes, we can. But what about you?"

"I honestly don't know. But I might have a small plan. I guess I've been nice for too long. It's time for a little rebellion"

She smirked. 

THAT SMIRK IS SO DEADLY-

"But for that, I need to hide Chae. Today was her last day of school before vacation. If u can hide her for just one month, no going out, no pics online, almost as if she just disappeared, that would be amazing. They'll close her case after one week or so cuz they don't care. We were gonna move out of this house in a month, so they'll be gone. Then she can be free. Same school, same friends."

She then looked at me.

"Can you? You can tell me no if it's too much, cuz I know it is. I just want her to be safe. All my life, I kept her safe, but even my borders are breaking."

"Yes. We'll take care of her. But I have one condition. Promise me you'll come back to us."

She looked taken aback.

"I-I can try."

"Promise?"

She sighed.

"Promise. And believe me, I will come back."

"Pinky promise?"

She chuckled, entwining her pinky with mine.

"Pinky Promise."

She smiled.

She then woke up Chae and hugged her.

"What happened nini?"

Aww, she calls Yoona 'nini'.

"Nothing. I am going away for a few days to find a unicorn for you. When I find one, I'll come back."

"Can I come with you?"

"But then it won't be a surprise anymore. You can stay with Bokkie till then."

Chae hugged me tightly, muttering a tiny 'whee'.

She then kissed Chae. I saw tears dripping from her eyes.

She then broke the hug and looked at me. Without wasting a moment, I jumped up and hugged her. She cried a bit on my shoulder, but Chae couldn't see as she was busy drinking water from her water bottle.

 It was a long hug.

Why do I feel like it's our last hug?

She broke the hug and smiled.

"Bye-bye guys! See u soon. And Felix, I'm sorry for not healing Han. I know you guys gave me one responsibility and I couldn't even fulfill it. I'm so sorry. And please apologize to him on my behalf for being such a bother, but I needed those grades for my scholarship, or there would have been major financial and educational issues."

She said and walked away before I could say anything.

 I watched as her figure disappeared around the corner.

I picked up Chae on my back, who passed out in less than a minute, and started walking home. Han met me on the way, but I just told him to wait till we reached home.

When we reached home, I spilled everything to everyone. We decided to prepare the guest room for Chae. We'd buy stuff for her the next day.

Everyone was crying and was sad, but Han looked devastated. He locked himself in his room. Nobody felt like talking so we went to sleep. My room was next to Chae's so I went there to check on her. The door of the room opened even before I touched it. She came out with a pouty face. 

"Bokkie~ I can't sleep without huggies."

I hugged her and carried her to my room. We slept together. But something weird happened.

She woke up in the middle of the night.

"Bokkie~ where's nini?"

"She's busy finding the unicorn?"

"But she must be tired. She always works so hard. She also gets boo-boos a lot. What if she needs cuddles too? And I also need to save her."

I was confused.

"Save her from what?"

"From mother and father. They scold her a lot. I also heard her crying in the washroom once."

"Oh that. She's fine now. Don't worry. Go to sleep."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Han's POV:

                     I felt pathetic. 

How can I let my past do this to me? 

I hurt an innocent person. I'd never be able to forgive myself. I took out the squirrel keychain of hers. Felix gave it to me cuz he forgot to return it to her. 

With that keychain in my hands, I cried myself to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up early cuz I fell down from my bed. I heard the house bell ring. I went downstairs and found a black-colored invitation under the door. 

I opened it and it was a funeral invitation-

To Kim Yoona's funeral.......

What have I done...?

I couldn't even apologize...

I can never forgive myself for hurting someone innocent...

And with that, I blacked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HIIIIIIIIIIII GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's just ignore the fact that I hadn't posted for days :)

It was supposed to come out on Channiversary on 11th April... but hehe.

And yes, I killed Yoona  :)  @Yutanakamoto1743

DEAR CHAN, HAPPY 10 YEARS AT JYP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Yes, that's the leader of the best 4th gen group)

(cuz he is)

BANG CHAN BEST LEADER!!!!!!

For my munchkin:

Also, kingdom sports fest in a nutshell:

(Yes this is real. I even have its link)

DAILY REMINDER:

                                     Don't worry about those who talk bhind your back. They're behindyou for a reason. Just believe in yourself cuz in the end, you'll be the only one left for yourself.      

LOVE YA GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 13/4/2021

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.7K 217 12
Felix was an overworked medical student who hadn't seen his brother in years. The last thing Felix expected was for his brother to show up one night...
31.8K 1.2K 52
Felix stopped painting three years ago, could Changbin get him to pick up a brush again? [Changlix} Jisung had a crush for years, can he finally conf...
51.7K 1.2K 36
Choi Minji a dancer in strip club. Her father left them for another woman when she was just 7. Turning 18 they get to know that her mother has a canc...
4K 78 57
Alyne Lee is a girl who had a not really nice youth when her Parents divorced and had mental problems, luckily for her she has her best friend Grace...