𝓐 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓣𝓸 𝓖𝓸...

由 floridamadewritez

ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ "5 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ"... ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɪ... 更多

Character List
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Williams' Estate🏡
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
Home Renovations🏡💕
Check- In🙈
66
67
68
69

23

7.5K 329 70
由 floridamadewritez

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Khalil's Pov

December 16th, 2028: 1 a.m.

"Mama you know ion condone in hitting women, but I'm this close to pinching the fuck outta nipples till you wake up" I said while holding her hand.

Yesterday, was the first day I slept since I've came here because my momma gave me this smoothie talking bout it's good for me then 10 minutes later my ass was out like a light and ian wake up till like 11 p.m. so that's why my ass is up now at 1 a.m. threatening my wife.

We told the kids the other day that Oceana was in a deep sleep and she'll be up sooner or later, and they took it bad as I expected because Oceana is all of our hearts and we all need her I've been checking in on them every chance I get because Jasmine said they only come out the room to eat and to use the bathroom other than that they go in the room together and chill and wait for me to call.

And I don't blame them because I'm the same way when I'm hurting, Oceana is too we distance ourselves from any and everything just so we figure out how we gone get through this.

I'm missing all seven of my babies right now and it's really taking a toll on me I just wanna lay in the bed with all of them and cuddle up with them and tell them I love them and I got them forever.

Over the last few days there's been suspicious cars coming down my street almost every other hour and they'll stop in front of our house for about five minutes then they'll leave, so you know what that meeeeaaannns.

The Willams family will be moving and some niggas will be dying. As much as I love the house we're staying in I can't risk it and I won't.

This is our first house together that we built from the ground up, but it's time for us to design another one and plus we need more bedrooms and land because we gotta whole football team of kids.

Ion think we gonna sell the house or anything because it's paid off we might turn it into an air bnb or something idk, but my family won't be staying in that bitch.

"Baby we gotta move yo I know you probably ain't fucking with it, but we gotta go shit ain't safe for you or the kids so we gotta get us a whole new house" I said kissing her hand.

"Ion know if we moving to a new state or not I'll leave that up to you, but the house we got now people stopping in front of it and shit and I can't have shit else happening to my family and when we move nobody knowing where we staying except Jas and my momma other than that if people wanna link we'll meet them at a restaurant or something" I said going on and on then I felt her squeeze my hand.

"Oh shit ma, squeeze my hand twice if you love me" I said then she squeezed it twice.

"I love you too baby, but lemme call this doctor in here" I said then I pressed the button.

35 minutes later...

"You almost to the finish line baby you just gotta get up for us" I said kissing her forehead then my phone started ringing and it was Bando calling so I picked up and placed the phone to my ear.

"Yo wassup" I asked as soon as the phone connected.

"Trap is cleaned out and Bully currently down there running shit because I'm in Atlanta at your crib" he said causing me to smirk.

"Bet, in about 15 minutes or so a car should be stopping in front of our shoot at the tires and take em to the guest house" I said leaning back in my chair then I grabbed my laptop and opened it.

"I got Q and Marcus with me" he said causing me to nod my head.

"I see y'all I'm watching the cameras tell that nigga Q to put my wife's fruit roll ups back before his ass be walking around with one hand" I said mugging then he bust out laughing.

"Say Q put lil East fruit roll ups back before East pop yo ass in the hand" he said laughing.

"Copy" I heard Q say in the back then he put the whole box back.

"I'm finna turn off the lights in the front of the house in a lil bit so go out and get in position they gone stop by the gate, make sure y'all pop all four of them bitches" I said switching to the front of the house cameras.

"Bet, y'all let's head to the front and don't forget y'all guns" he said.

30 minutes later...

"We got em boss it's two niggas and two bitches" he said causing me to nod my head.

"Bet, tie em up and make sure they good because when we get the all clear they dead and call Paul to get that ugly ass car from round our shit" I said mugging the car.

"Bet" he said then I hung up the phone.

"I love you baby I swear everybody dying behind you, no remorse" I said kissing her hand twice.

Sitting back in the seat I just stared at the machine and her once again and caught myself deep in thought.

Flashback...

July 3rd, 2013: 12 a.m.
Summer before 10th grade year

"Where you been Khalil" Oceana asked scaring the shit outta me then she turned on my lamp.

"Huh" I asked staring at her.

"Don't huh me nigga where you been nigga, ass coming in the house at 12 a.m. and on top of that yo big lanky ass ain't answering the phone having me worried and shit so wassup, so imma ask you one more time where the fuck you been Khalil" she snapped while looking at me.

"Out" I replied then she got up from the bed and punched me in the chest.

"Stupid ass nigga I'm leaving and loose my number bitch" she said then she walked over to her stuff and walked right behind and took it out of her hand, but of course she had to put up a fight.

"Stop ma and calm down" I said then I grabbed her hands.

"Get off me I'm finna leave since you were just out, my was finna be out too" she said breathing heavy.

"Just sit down and listen damn" I said then I picked her up and put her on the bed.

"I'm still leaving" she said shrugging.

"No you not it's too late and even if it was bright outside we don't leave when we ain't on the same page now cool down so I can explain" I said looking at her.

"Mhm, where you was at Khalil" she asked rolling her eyes.

"My name ain't Khalil ma, and imma fuck yo ass up for putting yo hands on me" I said looking at her.

"Oh yea your name is I left my girlfriend at home alone and wouldn't pick up the phone so she this close to knocking yo two front teeth out" she said being petty.

"I was on the block ma damn I was on the block slanging dope" I said letting out a deep breath then I threw my duffel bag of earnings from tonight and other money I saved up on the bed.

"Why, you have a whole job bubba and if you needed help I have a job too" she asked looking at me.

"That shit ain't helping ma and I know you would help me, but I don't wanna take your money baby" I said looking at her.

"Well count yo shit, and tell me who you selling for because if you don't come home I swear I will spin the block no cap" she said causing me to laugh.

"Ever since I taught you how to work a gun you been wanting to spin the block" I said shaking my head.

"Because ain't nobody finna play with my nigga big dot" she said doing the hand motion.

Walking over to her I stood in between her legs then I pushed her back on the bed then I got on top of her.

"I love you baby I promise I'm only doing this for you and my momma to make sure y'all straight, ight?" I said looking down at her.

"I love you too crip, and I understand just make sure you stay strapped and always on the lookout" she said softly.

"You have my word, now gimme some lips" I said then I poked my lips out then she started kissed my lips multiple times.

"Gimme yo phone" she said then I reached in my pocket and handed it to her.

"What you finna do" I asked laying on top of her.

"Finna put in reminders to answer the phone for your wife if you wanna see another day" she said causing me to laugh.

"I'm finna go shower you coming with me" I asked kissing on her neck.

"No, I'm on my period" she said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Mmtch, get up we finna go shower together you know ion care bout that bleeding shit" I said then I started rubbing her belly.

"Just give me a few minutes by myself then I'll call you in" she said then she threw my phone on the other side of the bed.

"Bet, and then after we shower we finna count our money and get high" I said sitting up then I pulled her up.

"You know mama don't want us smoking in her house" she said causing me to suck my teeth.

"There's a window ma, and her ass in there sleep" I said then she got up and started going through her bags.

"I gotta go home tomorrow" she said causing me to ball my face up.

"For what you just came here a week ago" I asked looking over at her.

"I need to get more clothes and personal items" she said throwing a pair of black panties on the bed then the through a pair of black shorts.

"Mmtch, I told you to pack for the whole summer because you staying with me and we can go to Walgreens to pick up you some pads and shit and put them under my sink" I said then I took off my shirt and threw it inside my dirty clothes hamper.

"We can go to Walmart and pick them up Walgreens too mf high and I ain't sleeping with a shirt on" she said grabbing her hygiene bag then she grabbed her clothes off the bed.

"Good I can suck on my titties tonight" I said cheesing causing her to laugh.

"Mhm, lemme hop in this shower" she said then she walked away.

"You getting thick ma" I said looking at her ass, hips, and thighs from the back.

"It's the back shots and the happy relationship" she said causing me to laugh.

"The back shots you be running from, but gone head" I said causing her to bust out laughing.

"Mind yours" she said then she walked inside my bathroom and shut the door behind her.

"Y'all good" my momma asked from outside the door.

"Yea momma" I called out then I saw the hall light turn off.

45 minutes later...

"2,467 dollars tonight" she said rubber banding the money.

"Damn, tonight was good all the feens and shit was on my ass hot and I was straight taxing" I said then I took a pull from my blunt and blew the smoke out the window.

"You need to organize your money all these loose bills and shit lying around in the bottom of this bag" she said looking over at me.

She was wearing her shorts and she had on nice lil lace black bra on looking sexy as hell as she counted our money.

"It's our money and straighten it up if you want to" I said shrugging then I threw the roach (blunt) out the window then I closed and locked it.

"I didn't help you earn this so it's your money, and I will because this shit a mess" she said dumping the money on the bed.

"Nah, I meant what I said it's ours" I said then I got up and joined her on the bed.

"Baby after I'm done I wanna try something" she said randomly while I sat behind her rubbing her belly.

"Try what" I asked.

"I wanna try to give you head" she said lowly causing to raise an eyebrow.

"We can try that right now fuck all this money shit we got later on" I said then I got from behind her and started putting the money back inside the duffel bag.

"I'm nervous what if you don't like it" she asked putting on her bonnet.

"I never had it to not like it so let's try" I said shrugging as I continued placing the money in the bag.

"Ok, sit on your chair when you're done" she said getting up from the bed.

5 minutes later...

"Mmm" I said softly when she licked my tip.

"Lemme know if you want me to stop" she said looking up at me.

"Ok, but continue" I said looking down at her.

"Wait how I look because they be saying people look weird sucking dick" she asked causing me to laugh.

Grabbing my dick I tapped it against her lips then she opened her mouth, guiding my dick inside her mouth she locked her lips around what could fit in her mouth then she began bobbing her head.

"Fuck..you look sexy baby" I groaned softly while looking down at her.

10 minutes later...

"Move, move I-i'm finna nut ma" I said panting trying to move her head out the way, but she just stayed there then she grabbed my balls.

"Fuuuuuck" I groaned out as I nutted inside her mouth then my body jerked forward when she started suck on my sensitive ass tip.

Lifting her head she looked at me and swallowed then she stuck her tongue out, grabbing her by her neck I bent down and tongued her the fuck down then after awhile I pulled away.

"From your moaning and groaning I'm assuming you liked it" she said smiling.

"I loved it I gotchu when you get off" I said catching her to smile.

"I thought nut was finna be nasty it actually don't taste bad" she said shrugging then she got off her knees.

"Pussy juice don't taste bad either that's why I stay in between yo legs" I said causing her to bust out laughing.

"Let's go get cleaned up because I made a mess and I'm sleepy" she said yawning causing me to nod my head.

"Ight" I said getting up from the chair.

20 minutes later...

"I love you papa, goodnight" she said kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight, I love you too baby" I said then I started sucking on her titty then she started rubbing my head.

Flashback Ended...

"Mama you got me reminiscing and shit about the time you caught a nigga and the first time you gave a nigga some neck" I said chuckling while shaking my head.

"Bando, Q, and Marcus at the crib keeping a close watch on our estate and catching all the niggas who stops in front of our house so far they got two niggas and two bitches who I'm about to question them imma light they asses up, literally" I said rubbing my beard.

"I wonder if this is how you felt when I was in that coma years ago, I just feel so lost without mama and it's crazy because you're right here I guess not being able to hear your voice and hearing you say you love me is killing me yo" I said.

"To be honest never in a million years would I have thought my queen would be laying in a hospital bed with machines hooked up to her because it's hard for her to breathe on her own hell I never expected you to get shot because I vowed to protect you, which you could say I did but I'm still gonna beat myself up about because I never wanna see you hurt or like this the only time you were supposed to be in a hospital is when you delivering one of our children not barely breathing" I said softly.

"When I have you up and walking again and back to yourself I'm painting the city red, whoever did this to you their whole family finna be in the grave since they related to the pussy ass nigga" I said in low tone.

"You know how I get about you a nigga just see red and any nigga in my way can die ion give a fuck if I knew they asses for ten or twelves years if they asses wanna play around and bullshit they can go play around and bullshit right in hell with the rest if they're dead homies and that's, on crip" I said.

"But I ain't finna get all into that right now because that shit got a nigga 38 hot like I'm ready to fuck some shit it like niggas gone deadass wish they never met East" I said chuckling.

"Anyways, I'm missing your sweet harlem accent I can't wait to hear it soon so we can start this road to recovery because it's gonna be a long one, but at the same I'm gonna pray it's not because I need my right hand and trap queen by my side this whole ride because we finna go to war with these niggas" I said then I kissed her hand.

"I'm finna try to get some sleep because I know you finna get on my ass about not sleeping and to avoid that lemme just try, but anyways goodnight my queen daddy loves you" I said then I picked her mask up and kissed her lips for the first time since she's been here then I put it back.

"I-i love you too b-bubba" I heard her say a little bit above a whisper causing me to freeze.

Chapter 23 is complete🥳

Not them having to move😫.

They found four people👀.

The flashback🥺.

Khalil ain't playing no games bout his wife💯!!

Oop-, our good sis is awake👀????

Any feedback or questions?

Hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and add this book to your libraries. 🥺🙏🏾

-loudmouthspamz 😚

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3.3M 120K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
546K 27.7K 35
❝𝖠𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾❞ ©𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒𝐁𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 # 𝟣 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋...
1.5M 66.9K 61
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳. 🖤 "𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎." 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜. 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝. 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 �...
539K 22K 38
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭... 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟔/𝟏𝟐/𝟐𝟏