Harry Styles Fanfiction - Mea...

By harrystyles_stories_

Y/n is a young photographer who happened to get one of her biggest jobs at a young age. She is the photograph... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 39

335 3 2
By harrystyles_stories_

**YOUR POV**
October
35 weeks
A few weeks passed again and my bump got bigger....again. It was still growing and growing, right as I thought it couldn't grow any more. My belly was huge now and everything got even more and more difficult.

It was morning, I was still laying in bed with Harry next to me. He was playing with his phone and I wanted to get up so I sat up first and turned around to the edge of the bed and tried to stand up, what didn't really work.

„Hold on, I'll help you." Harry said still next to me glancing over at me.
He got up and stretched his arms out so I grabbed them and he gently pulled me up.

„Thanks, I feel like a giant whale these last few weeks." I told him.

„You're not a whale, you're carrying a baby that's totally normal."

„Oh please, I can't even get out of bed alone anymore."
He laughed

„Listen, I'll go get something from the bakery for breakfast, do you want to come with me?" he asked.

„Nah, I'm going to take a shower and get ready."

„Alright, do you want me to get something special?" he asked.

„Mmm, I'll take a chocolate donut, no no, I'll take two." I said.

He laughed and then got downstairs. I heard the door opening and closing so he must've left.

I took a hot shower and got in some comfy clothes. I put on a pair of my maternity pants and a tight black t-shirt.

I was on my way downstairs so I slowly walked down the steps. Unfortunately I missed the third step and slipped, what caused me to fall. I tried to hold onto the banister but it was too late.
I fell the long giant stairs all the way down.
The only thing I could think about was my unborn baby...

I was laying down on the floor trying to realize what just happened. I froze and started to cry. I cried not only because I was hurt, I cried because I was worried and scared about my baby.
I tried to pull myself up into a sitting position but I didn't have the strenght.

„Harry where are you?" I whispered while I was crying my lungs out.
I left my phone in our bedroom so I couldn't call him but luckily the door just popped open.

„Omg Y/n!" he yelled running over to me and throwing himself on his knees on the ground.

„What happened? Are you hurt?"

„I fell down the stairs....the-the baby. I'm so scared Harry."

„Everything will be fine love, just breathe, calm down honey."

He picked me up and carried me to the couch.

„I'm such a bad mother, how could I let that happen?" I said.

Harry kneelt down in front of me and hugged me. He wrapped his arms tight around me like he always does to calm me down.

„You're certainly not a bad mother Y/n, how could you even think that? But did you get hurt somewhere Y/n?" he asked.

„I don't know but I want to go to the hospital to get checked out right now. I want to see our baby and hear the heartbeat." I said.

„Yes, let's go to the emergency room. I'll help you to get in the car. Come on." he said and laid his arm around my waist to get me up from the couch. He held onto me and we walked together out of the door into the car.
Harry started the engine and drove away.

„How did you even fall honey?" he asked on our way to the hospital.

„I was on my way downstairs and missed a step so I slipped and fell all the way down. The thing is I can't even see my feet anymore, that's why I fell." I told him.

„Oh darling, I'm sorry."

„All I can think about now is our baby, what if I hurt our little baby Harry? I could never forgive myself for that." I said.

„I'm sure nothing happened but we will see now, they're going to take a look at it." he said.

We arrived at the hospital and announced ourselves in the emergency room. They immediately led me to an examination room. I placed myself on the bed and held Harry's hand who was sitting next to me.

„Hello miss Y/l/n and mister Styles, I heard you had a little accident." doctor Cooper said as she walked in.

„Unfortunately yes, I fell down the stairs and now I'm scared about the baby." I told her.

„Alright, let's take a look." she said.

She poured the gel on my belly and spread it around.

„Here it is, your baby. I can't see anything that concerns me, it looks like nothing happened. And here's the heartbeat." she told us and showed us the monitor.
I was more than just relieved when I heard the heartbeat, the most beautiful sound I ever heard.

„Thank god, I got so scared." I said and a tear fell down my cheek. Harry rubbed my arm as he saw me crying.

„Hey, everything is fine." he whispered.

„You don't have to worry anymore, the baby is fine, everything looks good." doctor Cooper reassured us again.

„But did you hurt yourself too, so we can take a look at that." she asked.

„I don't really know, all I could think about was protecting my baby, the only thing is, my wrist hurts a bit because I fell on it but that's it." I said.

„Can I take a look at that?" she asked and took my wrist to move it around.

„Nothing is broken, it will appear a little bruise but nothing worse." she said.

„Now I am relieved. I'm glad you both are fine." Harry said.

After the shock we could go home.
So we got home and ate breakfast first. Harry got me these donuts that I wanted and I couldn't wait to eat them.

„Thanks for getting breakfast." I said and took a bite of my chocolate donut.

„No problem. Hey uhm tomorrow I have to get up early for the music video we're shooting, do you want Gemma here so she can help you with everything and you can hang out together?" he asked while he placed a cup of tea in front of me.

„Yeah that would be nice, if she doesn't mind of course."

„I already asked her, she said it would be no problem and she's happy to help wherever she can."

„Great, so how long will you be gone tomorrow?" I asked.

„I think the whole day, it's a long shoot and I will have to be there the next few days probably too." he told me.

„Oh okay, I'm just gonna bake or something." I said.

„Uhhh please, I love your banana cookies." he said with big eyes.

„Harry you love everything that has something to do with banana." I said laughing.

„That's true." he said.

„Hey uhm Harry?" I asked him.

„Yes?" he said and I had his full attention. He never took his eyes off of mine and listened carefully.

„Listen, I want to thank you for everything. You helped me so much through these almost nine months. I couldn't have done it all by myself. Even if our little sunshine I have in me was not planned, I couldn't ask for a better father for our child and I'm ready to raise it, I'm ready to raise it with you as a little family." I told him imagining our lifes in a few years. I was about to start crying again but this time they were tears of happiness.

„I can't thank god enough for letting me meet you in my life. You are everything I want and need in my life and then you gave me the greatest gift. You gave me the privilege to be a mother to your child.....Thank you.....Thank you for entering my life and making it wonderful." I said now smiling with tears running down my cheeks.

I saw how he teared up. His eyes were glassy and he smiled at me the whole time. He blinked a few times to stop the tears from falling.
Harry then got up and came over to me, to the other side from the table. He pulled me up so I was standing right in front of me. He looked down at me, placing his hand on my neck.

„I thank you Y/n, you made me the luckiest human alive.  I love you so much Y/n." he said and leaned in to place his lips on mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
414 1 17
y/n is an 20 year old girl and lives with her dad and mom. she draws and sings. she reads books and likes to help her dad with the show.
12.6K 46 42
this is a One Direction fanfic. It's about a girl who gets a phone call one morning that will change her life, But for better or worse?
61.2K 406 26
Enjoy