Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

By DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

20

565 9 3
By DRWEIRD42

(A/n): as I've told you all before a dear family member passed away in December of last year today it's her birthday and in honor of Anna Kopp I dedicate this chapter to her memory happy birthday Anna Banana.

3rd person POV.
Location: the Bandit camp the island of patch

Currently on the island of patch in the Bandit camp the tribe of Bandits are watching the big fight about to begin between their leader Raven wielding the power of an infinity stone and the so-called all-powerful Darkness wielding his dark Infinity Gauntlet with the Power Stone the two of them are circling each other like wolves ready to kill.

Y/n: you know what I think it's kind of unfair that you are armed and I am not let's level that playing field shall we~

Y/n L/n cut the palm of his hand black blood rose out of his wound he then commanded his blood to rise out of his wound in the form of a single pillar a black blood he then commanded the black blood to harden once the black blood hardened it became a single black katana.

(A/n): this is a quick little thing I threw together for the story tell me what you think in the comments.

Once he had his weapon in hand he channeled the power of the Power Stone and soon enough the blade bursted into purple flames.

(A/n): once again the same thing I threw together but with purple Flames tell me what you think in the comments.

Now being infused by the power of the Power Stone this blade was now completely indestructible and now it was powerful enough to cut through anything.

Raven: okay I'm going to admit I'm impressed.

Y/n: what can I say I aim to please and I got a flair for Style~

Eventually Raven was the first to attack she tried to immediately go in for the kill but unfortunately for her Y/n L/n was far too fast he was able to block and Dodge each and every one of her attacks eventually the two of them got into a blade lock Raven's glowing red blade and Y/n's flaming black blade clash with each other creating massive Sparks soon enough the Sparks from those blades ignited a fire and soon enough the whole Camp burst into flames the two of them clashed blades while the camp continued to burn.

Raven: you're going to pay for that!!!

Y/n: we'll see about that~

The two of them continued to attack each other with extreme prejudice eventually Raven realized that a full frontal assault was not the way to beat the darkness but instead she was going to have to use cunning and speed so she channeled the power of the space Stone her blade immediately ignited into blue flames she immediately swung her sword at the open-air creating a blue portal she jumped into said portal and she vanished Into Thin Air.

Y/n: playing hide and go seek I'd be proud to teach you my version It's called Hide and Go shriek~

Y/n L/n stood his ground waiting for something to happen soon enough a portal opened up behind him and Raven came out of it she attempted to cut down Y/n L/n but before she could Y/n L/n quickly spun around and swung his black blood katana releasing an energy cutter wave Raven Dodge the attack but everything behind her was cut in half multiple tents and an assload of trees were cut down by this energy cutter wave she cut another Blue Portal and then jumped into the portal Vanishing Into Thin Air once again Y/n L/n once again took a defensive position waiting for Raven to pop up again eventually Raven popped up again through another portal on the left Y/n L/n simply Dodges her attack causing her to go flying over his head before she hit the ground she cut another blue portal and dived into it after a few minutes Raven appeared once again trying to attack Y/n L/n but once again he dodged her attack and she dived back into a blue portal they repeated this process for what felt like ours but it was in reality just 10 minutes eventually Raven finally gets tired of this repetitive song and dance.

Raven: this is getting old it's time to end this!

Y/n: I agree~

Y/n L/n and Raven took ready positions one another ready to end this fight once and for all both of them channeled the power of their respective Infinity Stones the two of them charged at each other powered up by the power of the Infinity Stones the two of them started at clashing blades with extreme power and extreme might every time they clashed blades the force from the impact would cause a shock wave of pure power until eventually Y/n L/n finally got the upper hand he managed to disarm Raven he grabbed her blade and he held both blades at her throat ready to decapitate her at the moment he felt like it.

Y/n: now I'm only going to say this once do you yield?!

Raven looked angry that she had been utterly defeated but she knew that if she didn't yield she would die so she hung her head low and said the words that she never wanted to say.

Raven: I yield!

Y/n: that's what I thought~

Y/n L/n smiled at his victory he then handed Raven back her sword she then press the button where the pommel of her sword would be soon enough the handle of her sword opened up revealing the glowing blue gem inside she took the stone out of her sword and offered it to the victor of she took the stone out of her sword and offered it to Y/n L/n.

Raven: I have lost and according to our agreement the space stone is all yours.

Y/n L/n immediately stabbed his Katana into the ground as soon as it left his hands the purple Flames around the blade vanished now being power down the katana was just sitting there waiting for its Master to reclaim it Y/n L/n took space Stone from Raven he held the blue space Stone in his right hand he then brought the stone to the tip of his fingers and then he began to bring the stone to one of the empty sockets in his dark Infinity Gauntlet he could feel the stone pulling trying to get into the empty socket as soon as he let go of the Stone the stone immediately snapped itself into the empty socket Y/n L/n felt an enormous surge of power a blue wave of energy erupted from his body lighting up the forest with a blue light soon enough he had integrated the power of the space Stone into his body and now he had the power of all space at his fingertips.

Y/n: yes the power of the space stone is mine to command I am the first man in this universe to wield not only one but two Infinity Stones so now 2 down 4 to go now Raven time to fulfill your second end of the bargain.

Raven looked at her destroyed camp every member of her tribe looked upon her waiting for something to happen eventually she stood before them and said something.

Raven: men and women of this tribe lend me your ears as of this moment this tribe is hereby disbanded I will no longer be your leader for I have lost the battle and in doing so I have proven that's this tribe is weak and therefore he does not deserve to exist if any of you dare to disagree with my choice you will feel my wrath!!!

With that said all of the bandits of the tribe immediately started to disperse to go do whatever solo Bandits do Raven immediately closed the handle of her sword and placed her sword back in its sheath.

Raven: now it's time for me to go back home.

Y/n: yes allow me to lead the way~

Y/n L/n extended the palm of his left hand outward soon enough the space Stone began to Glow and a blue portal opened up in front of them.

Y/n: ladies first~

Raven: what a gentleman you are.

Raven stepped through the portal first followed by Y/n L/n as soon as the portal closed behind them thay emerged out of another portal this time they were in the New Age Academy more specifically in the headmaster's office.

Ozpin: ah Y/n L/n I see your mission was a succe-

Ozpin stopped mid-sentence when he saw Raven standing there.

Ozpin: Hello Raven

Raven: hello Ozpin

Ozpin: what are you doing back here?

Raven: I made a bet I lost and now I am here to serve my new master.

Ozpin: and who would that be?

Raven: Y/n L/n of course

Y/n L/n looked confused by what Raven just said.

Y/n: that wasn't part of the deal you don't have to serve me.

Raven: I live by a philosophy and that is the strong Prevail survive and Lead the week are doomed to fail they die and they are forced to serve the strong and you are the strongest there is.

Y/n: I appreciate that but you seriously don't have to serve me.

Raven: but I want to you proved to me that you are more powerful than any other person on the planet you said it yourself you can kill Salem and the other members of the dark faction and what you did back there in the camp proved it so I humbly bend my knee and bow my head to you and you alone you are my master and I will serve you until the end of my days.

Y/n L/n looked confused by this but he decided to shrug his shoulders and Just Go With It.

Y/n: if that is what you truly desire then it shall be what you have You Shall Serve me until the end of your days and as my first command as your master I demand that you go to your daughter fix what you have broken and make amends for the treachery you have committed against your daughter and your family.

Raven: Yes master I shall do as you demand your wish is by command and I live to serve you master~

Raven have a sultry smile on her face when she looked back up at Y/n.

Y/n: then let's go have a family reunion!!!

The two of them made their way out of the headmaster's office and they made their way to Team RWBY's dorm when they got there Y/n knocked on the door three times and Raven hid behind him soon enough the door opened and Ruby Rose was the one who opened it.

Ruby: hey Y/n what are you doing here?

Y/n: can I talk to Yang I have a very important present to give her.

Ruby: YANG Y/N IS HERE HE HAS A GIFT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Ruby then walked away soon enough Yang stepped forward.

Yang: hey man I heard you got a gift for me that's very nice of you but you really didn't have to.

Y/n: I promise you're going to like this gift.

Yang: what kind of gift is it?

Y/n: it's the best kind of gift it's the gift of motherly love and a long-overdue apology.

Yang look absolutely confused at what she just heard Y/n smiled a big smile and stepped aside to reveal Raven to Yang Yang's jaw dropped to the floor she looks absolutely shocked to see her birth mother standing in front of her.

Y/n: family reunion yay~

The two of them student absolute silence for a few minutes until Yang finally spoke.

Yang: Mom?

Raven: yes daughter I am here.

Yang: why are you here?

Raven: your friend Y/n L/n sought me out I had something that belonged to him he showed me that I had made a serious mistake leaving you and your father I know that what I did was wrong and I know that you can never forgive me for the treachery I have committed against you and your father but I come here humbled and humiliated I stand before you begging for your forgiveness and I hope that one day you can call me your mother because I have not earned that privilege.

Yang along with her teammates look absolutely flabbergasted at what they heard never before had they thought that's the famous Raven the woman who left Yang alone Raven had left Yang and Ruby's father heartbroken and sad she had broke Yang's heart when she was a child when she abandoned her and now here she was humbly apologizing and hoping to make amends for what she had done Yang had a cyclone of emotions going through her mind she had sadness confusion pure rage and a bit of happiness swirling around in her mind like a violence cyclone eventually she took a deep breath and she spoke.

Yang: I'm not going to call you mom.

At first Raven and Y/n looked sad that Yang had completely shut down her mother that was until Yang started weeping tears of joy and held out her arms in a manner that looked like she wanted a hug.

Yang: I'll Call you Mama!!!

Yang immediately charged at her mother and wrapped her arms around Raven's body Yang started uncontrollably weeping tears of joy soon enough Raven started crying tears of joy as well she then wrapped her arms around her daughter's body and the two of them shared a precious family moment for the first time in a long time mother and daughter were finally reunited the other members of team RWBY along with Y/n L/n started also weeping tears of joy.

Ruby: I really love a happy ending!!!

Weiss: same here!

Blake: I can never say no to a happy ending as well!

Y/n: I'm so happy I can make this possible!

Eventually the touching family moment ended the two of them separated and they finally stopped crying they wiped away they're tears Raven actually looked happy.

Raven: thank you very much Y/n L/n for making all of this possible!

Y/n: you're welcome it is my honor to help restore what has been broken.

Raven: if I may I must go and confront my husband I believe I owe him an apology and an explanation.

Y/n: you may

With that said raven pulled out her sword cut a red portal to her husband she walked through the portal and as soon as she was through the portal the portal snapped shut behind her Yang looked at Y/n L/n and smiled she been charged at him once she was within range she wrapped her arms around Y/n's body and gave him a bone crushing hug.

Yang: THANK YOU Y/N L/N!!!!!!!

To punctuate her thanks she gave him a powerful kiss on the cheek.

Y/n: Y-Y-Yang N-N-N-N-Need Air!!!

Yang then released her hold on Y/n L/n he looked slightly embarrassed at what she just did.

Yang: Sorry Y/n sometimes I Don't Know My Own Strength~

Y/n took in as much oxygen as he could as soon as he was done regaining his precious oxygen he stood up and he smiled at Yang.

Y/n: it's no problem my friend I'm glad I could reunite you with your mother I must go now if you need me I shall be in my dorm.

With that said Y/n L/n left to go back to his dorm when he got back to his dorm he was met with his best friend Midnight and she did not look happy.

Midnight: so you just wake up and you don't even give your best friend a fine howdy-do?

Y/n: I'm so sorry Midnight when I first woke up I realized that I'm not strong enough I realized that our enemies are more powerful than we could ever imagine they're stronger than I am and the only way to beat them is if I have all six Infinity Stones and regain my godhood so I decided to go after the next infinity stone.

Midnight: did you get it?

Y/n: luckily for me yes I now have the space Stone in my possession.

Midnight smiled at her best friend.

Midnight: well at least your mission was successful anything else happened while you were gone.

Y/n: well I found out that the space Stone was in the possession of Raven branwen I managed to take it from her and now she is my humble servant.

Midnight: your servant?

Y/n: something about her crazy philosophy about survival of the fittest I don't know she's crazy.

Midnight: I think I know how you can make it up to me~

Y/n: what can I do to make it up to you I'll do anything!

Midnight smiled sultry smile she even licked her lips she got up from her seat and made her way over to her best friend with a sway in her hips Midnight bent over she showed off her cleavage she looked deep into Y/n's eyes and placed her finger upon her cheek.

Midnight: I want you to close your eyes and give me a big kiss on the cheek~

Y/n started blushing up a storm he didn't think that his best friend was going to ask him for something like that.

Y/n: are you sure you don't want something else?

Midnight: nope~ so close your eyes and pucker up~

Y/n L/n decided that the best thing to do was to just get it over with and besides Midnight was the most beautiful woman in the world to him and he wanted nothing more then to please her and make her happy.

Y/n: Y/n okay you win

Midnight: I'm waiting~

Y/n closed his eyes puckered his lips and began to move towards Midnight's cheek but before he could plant his kiss upon her cheek she turned her head puckered her lips and moved her head forward they're lips met when he realized what happened Y/n opened his eyes and saw what he was kissing he tried to move away before he could Midnight grabbed his head and forced him to stay in the kiss Y/n started to struggle at first but soon enough he melted into the kiss the two of them continue to share a lovely kiss until eventually they separated for oxygen.

Y/n: you tricked me!!!!

Midnight: of course I did and now I have your first kiss~

Y/n mind: hopefully she never finds out that it was actually Rias who has my first kiss.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3204)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 177 8
After Remnant was shaken up, they found themselves searching for something. With friends fallen and family killed, (y/n) and Winter wanted to find wh...
97.6K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
2.2K 43 15
"YOU HAVE MERELY TURNED YOUR SCREAMS INTO TRUMPETS OF HELL!" "I HAVE DONE THIS CHARADE ONCE ALREADY, I WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE!" "And no...
2.9K 168 19
After a fight with the #2 Dark Matter, Accelerator somehow ended up transporting to a world with strange creatures, hunters, aura and semblances. He...