~Lost memories~ (scp 035 x re...

Por monstercookie_05

One day (Y/N) wakes up in a strange place. She didn't know how she got there nor does she know what she did t... Más

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
AN
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
AN
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
⚠️Attention⚠️ cursed pictures!!
chapter 15
AN
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
⚠️Attention⚠️ cursed pictures!!
chapter 22

chapter 1

5.7K 101 103
Por monstercookie_05

{No way out}

Ugh, my head hurt. What the hell happened? I rubbed my eyes with the palm of my hand. It took me a while till my vision got clear again. I opened my eyes and started to observed the room I am in.

God! My head is killing me! I felt dizzy and my body felt numb. It was like this body would not belong to me. I sat up in the bed I was laying in. Streching my body from the stiffness I looked down at my hands. I moved my fingers one by one, just to make sure that this is really my body.

The room I was in wasn't too big. It only had this thing they call a bed, with a worn out mattress. I straightest my posture and was about to stand up, but I was pulled back by a collar hanging around my neck. It was lock onto the wall keeping me an place.

I couldn't remember what happend nor had I any memories of who I was. I looked down at my body, I wore a orange jumpsuit. I didn't like the feeling of being trapped here. Did I do something wrong? Why was I treated like that?

My head snapped into the derection of the door sliding open and I saw two men at the door with a gun in there hand. Both were dressed in thick uniform, there face were covered with a mask and a helmet. I would probably die at this point, this shit looks like its fucking hot in there.

"Don't you fucking dare to move!" One of them yelled I jumped a little at the sudden out bust but reminded quite and didn't move. He walked closer to me and roughly handcuffed me. I whined a little a the pain shooting through my wrists. I looked up at me but he looked at the other guard.

The other one walked up to me and took the chains of the wall, holing it in his hands. "Get moving." The one with the chains told me, in a rather normal tone. I stood up and followed behind the other one. I glare behind me only to see the men walking with his gun in his hands, ready to shoot me if I did a wrong move.

I didn't know where I was nor where I was going. While we walked through some corridors we passed some people. I got a lot of stares. There were people wearing the same stuff but they weren't as chained up as I am.

"NO! PLEASE! I DONT WANT TO DO THAT FUCKING SHIT!" I shoot the person who yellt a glare. He wore the same clothes like me and two guards were trying to keep him down. He smacked one of them right in the face, which wasn't the smartes. tue the gear on the head he only hurt himself. The other one pushed him off the other one and onto the floor.

He looked at me with madness in his eyes. "YOU GONNA BE NEXT! THEY GONNA KILL US! THEY GONNA KILL US ALL!" He got shot with a taser and stopped moving. He were just laying there and the guard recover there breathing. Shivers ran down my spine. They gonna kill us? What did we do wrong to diserve all this.? I felt the head of the riffle between my shoulder blades and I hissed in pain. "Keep moving!"

I sighed and followed the guard, there was nothing else I could do. No where to run. No escape. No memories. Im going to die without even knowing who i am or what I have done. There was no way out. I slowly moved behinde the man, keeping my eyes on the floor.

We entered a room with two men in white coats, doctors I guess? And two other guards standing next to the door. The guard who was a little bit friendlier walked infront of me. "Please remind calm." He said in a soft voice, but I could hear pittyness. "Whats wrong? You feel sorry for her?! God knows what she has done!" The guard gave me a disgusted look, my eyes landed on the guards behind them. Both of them didn't dare to look in my eyes.

"Its just... she is so young. I can't belive she did something wrong?" He said quietly and looked to the floor. "She can't be older than 23." He unlocked all the chains on me. The two men who guarded me till hear walked behind me. I heard the mean one saying something but I didn't pay enough attention.

"D-5077, please walk into the containment!" One of the doctors said looking at some paper infront of him. D-5077? Whats that? Who is that? I looked around confused not knowing what is happening. The one who was a little nicer stood behind me leaning over my shoulder. "Thats you." he stept back. I took a breath and stepped to the front. The two guards at the door opend it with a keycard.

It was quite dark in the room and I couldn't see much. I walked infront of the window and looked at the doctors. "And what am I suppose to do here?" No answer. Instead they start to write something down, nearly aggressively writing down like their live would depend on this.

"049, remember that we cut you short with your experiments after the incident with Dr. Hamm! You may do something with your new subject." There was silence. 049? Subject? Experiments? What happened to this dr. Hamm? Question over questions bubbles up in my had make everything fuzzy. I felt like someone drugged me.

I finally followed the eyes of the worried guard and turned around. I jerked back as soon as I were fully turnded around. I hit my elbow on the class and a sharp pain spared trough my arm. I put my hand on my elbow and let out a sharp breath. I looked back up. Infront of me was a figure, all dressed black beside the white bird mask he wore.

He tillted his head to the side. "Oh my, are you allright dear?" His voice was extremely odd, but calming at the same time. His blue shining eyes seem to pirce through my soul. "I.. ahm... I am allright? I guess?" I studdert and looked over my shoulder to look at the doctor. I looked back and saw that he moved even closer to me and looked down at me.

"How is it that such a young lady like you are in a fillfy hole like this?" Once more he laid his head to the side. He looked between me and the doctors. "049, we gave you a subject to work on your cure. Why aren't you using it?" Using IT? IT? Am I a it now? I gave the one who talked a mad look to which he wasn't impressed. I turned my attention back to 049 and noticed he was standing infront of me now. Given me nearly no space to move.

His hand were intertwined with each other behind his back. "Oh good Doctor, there is no use to work on my curse if the subject is not infected!" He looked over my head to the doctors. "Not infected? Of course she is! She is really sick!" They really want to see me dead, dont they? "I see..." I heard him say under his breath.

The tip of his masked angled a bit down. His pircing blue eyes glowed down at me and I didn't even noticed I was holding in a breath. I slowly moved a long the wall to get some distance between us. He remained where he was and watched every move of mine. I stopped as soon as a disgusting smell hit my nose. Oh heck? What is that smell? How am I only noticed it now? I looked to my left and my eyes where greated with a puddle of blood on the floor.

As I looked at the puddle with wide eyes I didn't noticed the thing coming closer to me. In the corner of my eyes I finally noticed him standing next to me and my head shot in his derection. "Wha.... what did you do?" I said with a shaking breath. He took another step towards me, so I tried to move back. With the luck not on my side today, I slipped on the blood. I closed my eyes ready for the fall and for my jumpsuit to be soaked in blood.

But it never came, instead I felt a hand firmly around my wrist and one was holding me on my hips. I looked up and at the thing infront of me. Again he tillted his head. "Oh dear, you need to be more carfully! We don't want you to be hurt, do we?" He said in a calm voice finally letting me go. He started to walk into the other derection, seems like he is walking to a table with two chairs.

He stopped infront of one of them and pulled him out. "Do you want to take a seat, dear?" I looked my way and looked back at the doctors. "Please take a seat D-5077!" Echoed throu the room. I took a deep shaking breath and made my way to the living been. I dont even know what to call this... thing? I took a seat where he stood and he pushed the chair under me in a gentle manner. He walked to the opposite site and positioned himself on the chair, folding his hand on his lab.

"So dear D-50... what was it again?" He tillted his head ever so slightly looking at me. I just shrugged and looked to the people on the other side. "D-5077!" I looked back at him. "Of course, apologies. Dear D-5077, how come it that you are here? You don't belong to a place like that?" I looked at my hands and played with my finger. Why was I hear? "I dont know... maybe I deserve it?" My gaze move back to him and I only hear him hummed and nooded slightly.

"D-5077, please remove yourself from 049! And make your way to the door." I looked at the person the voice belonged to and nooded. "Today is not the day you may die." I heared him say and looked down at him. But his eyes were fixated on the table. I shook my head in agreement and stepped towards the door. It hissed open and there guard but on the chains again.

I could tell the one putting it on must have been the nice one, because I could tell he was smiling underneath his gear. The other also seemed to be relived except this one idiot. "D-5077. We may need to do more test with you. Its quite interesting that he didn't kill you." One of the doctors said without looking up from his clipboard. "Bring her back to her room."

Mad man was holding my chains this time walking infront of me, pulling on the chains ever so slightly to make me walk faster. The other one walked slightly next to me but a bit behind me. "I caught a little glimpse of your information, at least what's your name..." He got cut of by the idiot looking at him. "Are you talking to this trash?" He narrowed his eyes at him. "No, you know me just humming some tunes." As soon as he looked to the front he rolled his eyes. "(Y/N)." (Y/N) why isn't it familiar to me, I mean it is my name, right? "I'm Phillip." We shared a smile. After we reached my cell they put me in and chained me to the wall again.

I let my self sink down on the thing they called bed. I tried to get into a more comfortable position, which was not possible toe the chains on my neck. Today happened to much that I would care. I was exhausted, my body was weak and my mind was foggy. I closed my eyes letting the darkness consume me.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.2K 226 62
This is a Tyler Joseph x Reader thing. Y/n's School, home, and basically her whole life in general is horrible. No one really knows y/n's name or tal...
368K 12.9K 25
Recently turned D-Class, you were a researcher who terrified your colleagues and had committed a terrible crime that your past self claimed was for t...
230 1 3
This is about a girl in a perfect city who witnesses and imperfect crime. Will she be trapped by the brown eyes into believing she really saw nothing...
3.9K 282 30
Y/n believed she was a normal human until the day she accidently encountered an SCP, join Y/n as she makes friends, enemies, and sassy remarks! Y/n w...