Broken Without You (COMPLETED)

By anima_sola_6

"Neither I am leaving you nor this place...samjhe??" saying I fisted his collar even more tighter and pulled... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
25k ❤️A Token Of Gratitude
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser : Broken 💔
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Teaser
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
100k love ❤️
New Story Prologue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 30

7.7K 383 249
By anima_sola_6

Thank you so much for your lovely votes and comments on the previous chapter❤️

Sonal's POV:

While I was getting ready in front of the mirror...I noticed some change on my face. It looked quite different to me. It was shining than usual. I had a beautiful glow on my face. But why was that glow...I haven't changed any of my cosmetics

"It's because of the  new product called Arjun...your loving Angry Bird"

I remembered how I used to tease Siya saying that why all the time her face glows...what's the secret behind that...and she used to say that when I will fall in love ... I will face the same and come to know the secret on my own.

And yes today I got the secret behind it.

Being in love is pure bliss. I used to make fun of when people talked about love and soulmates. I thought it only happens in movies and romantic novels on Wattpad. Then everything changed when I met Arjun❤

He has become an inseparable part of my soul...an extra vital organ in my body. I am experiencing true love with him and I am eager to experience more and more life with him...make new memories with him...love him even more...love my Angry Bird❤

I was walking to the kitchen to make tea for him but then Arjun entered the living room from the main door. But he looked somewhat tensed. I was about to open my mouth to ask him where he went out in the early morning but then I noticed a girl trying to hide behind his back. The girl looked younger than me.

"Sona....we have a guest with us" Arjun said in a not so good tone

The girl held his forearm with both her hands and looking at Arjun she said "No...I am not a guest...I am your family Arjun, aren't I?? and she passed a glare at me with a different smile on her face and gripped his forearm tighter.

Her words...Her smile...her look at me...her hands on his forearm...everything disturbed me. Especially her smile...it wasn't a smile...it was a smirk actually...everything about her was giving negative vibes...maybe evil vibes would be more suitable.

I was waiting for Arjun to answer her. But he just nodded with a single word " hmmm" with his tight lips.

Her hand was still on his forearm. Why the hell she was squeezing his arm?? and that too staring at me with her devilish eyes and evil smile...Arjun's muscles were stiffened at her actions. He was uncomfortable with her touch. It was clear from his face. But then why he isn't opposing her??...Why he is allowing her to touch him??

The moment she was squeezing his arms the only thing that came to my mind was to cut those fingers which are touching my man.

"Nhi Sona...jo Arjun pe haath dale unki ungliyan nhi katte..... Katte hai unka gala" my inner voice burst out. ( the one who rests his\her  hands on Arjun...his neck should be cut not fingers )

"Gale ka janedo...filhaal to ungliyon se kaam chal jayega" ( let it be about neck...right now will manage with fingers) I tried to calm down myself clenching my fists.

Literally I felt like picking up the knife and cutting her fingers but then my gaze shifted to the bandage wrapped around her wrist. She is hurt I acknowledged...maybe she had a cut on her wrist I guessed looking at her injury.

Then I glanced at her face properly. She was younger than me....she looked very pale...she had dark circles under her eyes. Something is fishy I thought and moved my gaze to Arjun. He blinked his eyes at me asking me to trust him for which I nodded in response.

Arjun freed himself from her hold and called Madhavi Didi. She came and Arjun ordered her

"Take her to the guest room and make sure she is comfortable with everything".

"I am comfortable only when you are with me Arjun" looking at him she said and again passed a glare at me.

Is she a psycho?? What's wrong with her??

"You need rest...go to the room" Arjun said to her and Madhavi Didi took her to the guest room.

The moment she left the living room Arjun grabbed my hand and  walked to our room.

He held me by my shoulder.

"Sona...listen to me very carefully what I am going to say now"

I nodded a yes and closing his eyes he took a deep breath and opening his eyes he spoke

"She is Deepali...my maternal uncle's daughter....she tried to commit suicide"

"Ha I noticed her wrist...but why did she do that??"

I didn't react much because it was normal for me to listen such things. Every alternate day at the hospital I hear about the suicide attempts of the youngsters. The youngsters are negligible towards their life. We try hard to the hell to save lives and here people themselves are willing to take their lives.

"Because I got married to you"

"What??" My eyes popped out

"Sona relax...I'll explain everything"

"Not only she cut her wrist but also consumed a half bottle of sleeping pills" he added

"But how come our marriage is responsible for this??" The question came out of curiosity.

"Sona...she...she loves me"

"What??.... how??...I mean why??"

I don't know when my eyes teared up  and tears rolled my cheeks and what I was blabbering to him...only thing my heart wanted to scream was he's mine...only mine.

No idea how did he identify what's going on in my heart and quickly cupping my face he wiped the tears with his thumb and assured

"Sona...I am yours...only yours...no one can pull me away from you...samjhi??"

I stood still froze to the ground not responding to his words. He took a step forward cutting off the distance between us and embracing me he rested my head on his chest.

Reciprocating the hug I locked my hands behind his waist. He has started to open up a little and now all this. I don't want anything to ruin my happy life with him. He kept caressing my hair for a while until I was normal.

Stepping out of the hug I looked at him and gestured him to talk further.

"When I got married to you...she was unable to digest this fact that I was married and she went into a depression...she isolated herself in a room...she denied every person trying to console her...she began harming herself in various forms like she prohibited food and water...she started consuming pills...she has been suffering from this depression since the day we got married...but my uncle thought it would be wrong to drag me into this and inform me as I was about to start my new life with you...but his stress about her health reached peaks when she tried to cut her wrist...fortunately she was rescued on time and taken to the hospital but he was shattered to witness her devastating condition...the old man literally joined his hands in front of me begging me to save his daughter's life...and I can't see him in such a weak state Sona...so I brought her here "

I felt really bad thinking about his uncle asking Arjun for help. To see your child fighting for life is the worst scene for any parent. No parent should ever face this. I knew what does a life costs. Especially when it comes to the life of youngsters...the pain the  parents go through is something that no one can ever imagine.

"I can understand Arjun...he must be in extreme pain....he must be feeling helpless as he is unable to do anything for his daughter...you did the right thing...we should help him"

"Sona...right now she is very delicate to handle...she has developed a feeling that she is the unwanted or unloved person...nobody wants her...nobody loves her...and to run away from this she cut her wrist...all she needs right now is love and care now from...

"From you" interrupting him I completed his words. She was affected because of him....no not him...she was affected because of us...our marriage.

Once again he placed his hands over my shoulder and said "Look Sona...she is too young and she is not in love with me... it's just her attraction towards me...or you can say infatuation but it's not love Sona...and she is not  matured enough to understand all this...all she wants is me by her side....she was screaming my name laying on  the hospital bed...finally when I reached the hospital she was calmed down a bit...so to attain her mentally stability she needs me ...and trust me Sona...whatever I am doing and will be doing for the next few days is just an act of humanity to save a life and nothing else"

I just kept staring at him. I understood what he was exactly trying to convey. She is mentally broken and needs to be healed. And the only way to heal her is Arjun and his attention towards her.

As a doctor I knew very well about such cases where the patients attempting suicide only crave for love and attention. And that's the only way to make them realize that life is much more worth of anything they think... They are needed to be realized that their presence matters a lot in the life of people they love...they need to be loved back by the people whom  they love. Love Affection and care is the vital medicine to cure them.

"Sona...are you getting what I am trying to say??" Slightly shaking my shoulders he asked and I simply nodded a yes not knowing what to answer him back.

He came a bit closer cupping  my face  "Sona...I don't want our future to be based on the wound of others" he said adding pressure on the words OUR FUTURE.

He took a pause and proceeded "I want our future to be happy and peaceful without any regrets...I want her to recover but at the same time I don't want you to get affected because of all this...I don't want our relationship to get affected because of this...I won't let it happen at any cost...just trust me"

He leaned to my forehead and was about to place a sweet kiss fading away my fears but then there was a loud thud on the door ruining the moment.

Then entered the same girl Deepali. Taking long strides she entered the room...grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the room in front of my eyes and I stood like a rock witnessing the scene of Arjun going away from me.

************************************

Just a feeling

We hear about the suicide cases often and feel bad about it and many times people pass on a statement that the person is coward..but the person committing a suicide is never a coward...it takes hell out of courage to  finish your life on your own...the person committing suicide is forced to take such a strong decision which is an outcome of the treatment he got from the world around him...try to be kind to each and every person you meet because you never know who is fighting an inner battle against life.

Let's spread love❤
Because Love is the only thing which has immense power to heal the broken souls❤

You guys are now a part of my life...a newly formed family❤... so thought of sharing something with my family

Hey my sweety family...as per the current covid scenario all I want to say is stay safe...stay healthy...keep your body hydrated...maintain your immune system...Take care of your friends family and loved ones❤

Stay connected to your loved ones❤ because united we stand and divided we fall...never let your loved ones fall❤❤

And for the baccha party reading out there...I know this year has been a zero educational year...but my dear baccha party do not study for marks or exams...study to gain knowledge...when you enter the world called professionalism your knowledge speaks more than your marks...so grab the opportunity of utilising the time in this pandemic and gather more knowledge as much as you can ..as you have various sources available with you...sorry for the boring lecture and please don't curse me for this🙏🙏

Sorry for the late and short update.

Sorry if the chapter is not worth of reading because I know it's so boring.

Sorry if anyone has been hurt with my words.

Accept my apology with your kind heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 57.4K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
548K 34.2K 47
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
468K 20.3K 36
what the hell ?? where am I?? I couldn't see straight with all my dizziness ...My legs refusing to move,trembling with no energy left in my body... ...