The Main Dose Of Divid Love

By lqvehero

A HEROPHINE STORY- Josephine Langford is one of the world's best actresses after staring in many films. She h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64-My Love
NEW BOOK OUT !!
NEW BOOK OUT !!

Chapter 33

731 45 3
By lqvehero

Josephine

It's now tuesday morning. We've been here since Friday and it's been honestly so much fun. Hero and I have grown a close bond with Riley and Tommy. We went and took them shopping, to a huge aquarium and took Tommy to the lego store which he enjoyed so much. "Hero insisted." 

I wake up in Hero's black shirt and some plaid cotton pants and to move my arm to Hero not in bed with me. He must of used the restroom. I get up and use the bathroom and go back into the bedroom to grab my phone to call Hero until I hear laughter in another room. I turn down the hallway and go into the living room then look into the kitchen to Tommy and Riley sitting at the island laughing as well as Hero whose cooking breakfast. 

I stand there in the living room, with my arms crossed just admiring the thought and the sight. 

"Jojo?" I hear which catches me out of thoughts and I walk towards them and lean on the counter. "What's this?" I smile as Hero is using the stove. 

"Hero is cooking us breakfast." Riley claps and Hero turns around placing bacon onto their plates. "Could you get you and I a plate babe?" He asks and I nod turning around the the cabinet and grabbing a plate for Hero and I and place them onto the table and he places bacon on them then I hear a pop. "There's the waffles!" Hero laughs as he's only wearing his black sweatpants and a black hoodie, his hair all messy which in entirely tooooooooo hot. 

I just smile as Hero places the waffles onto their plates and puts syrup on them along with adding some fruit to their plates. "I meet you lads at the table." He solutes to them as they solute back to him grabbing their plates and going to the table. As he's grabbing drinks out of the fridge I lean up on my hand just smiling. "What?" he grins. 

"Nothing." I say and walk to him and place my arms around his neck. "Thank you." 

"No, thank you." he says and places a kiss onto my lips before placing a strawberry in my mouth and I giggle biting into it and he pulls the end of it and throws it away. "Now, let's go eat." He says leaving a kiss on my forehead and grabbing mine and his plates as I grab the drinks and follow him to the table. 

I give the kids their juice and him and I some coffee. "This is soooo good Hero."Riley says with a mouthful of food and I look over to Hero taking a sip of his coffee. "Thank you very much." He nods. 

As I'm putting the plates away and wiping the counters and Hero's in the living room playing with the kids I hear the front door open, thinking maybe Hero opened it until I hear, "Who the hell are you?" a woman's voice and I run out of the kitchen and into the living room and my jaw drops as I'm frozen. My mother. 

"Josephine!" My mother shouts and walks in and Hero runs in front of her, not touching her but blocking her way towards me. "Listen, I don't know who the fuck you are coming into this house, but you need to leave." He grits. "I'm actually here to see my daughter, Hero." she says and his jaw drops and he looks at me. "D-daughter..?" he stutters. 

Riley and Tommy are still sitting on the floor, frozen and mostly confused. Maybe as much as I am. 

"Yes, my daughter." She says and pushes his arm but he doesn't budge. "You're not going near her." he clenches his jaw. "Who the hell are you and why are you defending her? Josephine why would you let a fan into your aunt's home?" My mother says pushing her blonde hair behind her ears. I haven't seen my mother in about four months...and how does she know Hero's name..?

I'm still frozen.. and my mother backs up and Hero quickly turns around to me placing his hands on my shoulders, "Speak, please." he begs and I shake my head and swallow the lump in my throat.

"M-mom...what are you doing here?" I say and Hero moves off me. 

"You're coming home, I don't know what the hell you we're thinking becoming the lead in a film and lying to me. You know you can't act, why do you keep trying? Now come home with me." she says and looks down at Riley and Tommy, now noticing Riley is in the room. "Riley!" She says and goes to Riley and Riley backs up on her feet pushing her back towards the couch and I rush in front of Riley pushing my mother's hands away, "Get the hell away from her." I demand and my mother takes her hand across my cheek in a fast motion, hard most likely leaving a mark. I gasp and Hero shouts, "What the fuck!" I take my hand to my cheek and Riley comes to my side, "Jojo!" she yells. I'm just in pure shock, I'm not sure how to react. 

"Get the fuck out of here!" Hero clenches his jaw. "Josephine, who is this man? Hero? No man should ever be with you other than Tyler, you know that right?" 

Tears start flooding down my eyes as Hero looks at me then back up to my mother and Riley places her arms around me as she's crying, Hero points his finger to my mother, "Don't you ever, ever fucking bring up Tyler again near her. I love her, more than you ever will. I love her with my entire fucking heart and you coming in here and saying all this shit to her will stay make you a nobody to her, you mean nothing to her!" He shouts. 

"You don't love her?" My mother laughs. "Josephine, you couldn't possibly love your managers son?" she says and Hero's eyes go wide and my jaw drops. I stand up, "W-what..." I say and Hero looks at me and then to her. 

"You heard me." she laughs. 

"You don't love him." she adds. 

"He doesn't love you." she adds. 

"He's fucked many of girls, you know that Josephine?" she adds.

"He's using you for the money, Josephine." she adds. 

"He doesn't care about you." she adds.

"No one will ever love you, the way tyler did." she adds and I drop to my knees. 

I may or may not throw up. 

Hero drops to me, placing his arms around me. My mother bends down, placing her finger under my chin as tears are flooding down my eyes. "This isn't over." she says and pushes my head back before standing up and storming out of the house, shutting the door. 

"Jo-" Hero says and I stand up, "Watch them please, I-I need to use the bathroom." I say and wipe my eyes as he nods and I walk to the bathroom and lock the door. 

I look into the mirror at the mark left on my cheek, my eyes bloodshot with tears running down them. 

How does she know about Hero and I?

How does she know Hero is Dana's son?

How does she know I'm here?

Million thoughts running through my head as I make my way into the living room to Hero on his knees talking to Riley and Tommy calming them down. "Riley, can you and Tommy go to your room so I can talk to Jo?" he asks and they nod and go upstairs. I sit down on the floor and push my knees up to my chest and wrap my arms around my knees. 

He sits next to me, leaving a tiny bit of space. "I love you so much, you know that right? Don't believe a fucking thing she says." he says.

I nod my head slowly, "Have you..slept with many of other girls? Many..?" I ask, afraid of the answer. 

He pulls his knees up, placing his hands losing around them but his knees aren't pushed up to his chest. "Not as many as you think-" he begins but I place my hand out to him. "Nevermind." 

"Baby, you couldn't possibly believe your mother?" he sighs. 

"I don't believe her, how did she know? About us? About you? Why the hell would she say all those things?" I sob and he moves closer to me and I jump slightly, not wanting him close to me right now. He goes to speak on the action but closes his mouth, moving back. "She doesn't know a fucking clue about what's going on in your life, don't listen to anything she said. Please, Jo." he cries. 

"Is she right?" I ask. "You using me...not caring about me..." I add. Letting her words overcome me. 

"Jo, what the fuck! Of course I'm not fucking using you-" he begins. "I mean you've been with so...so many other girls but you chose me? I'm messed up...my life is messed up why did you choose me when you have seen so many other-" I begin and he gets up and moves in front of me placing his finger over my lips.

"Stop fucking saying that, you're letting her words get into your head. I chose you because I love you. I fucking love you so much. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever fucking seen, that's why I chose you. The way your grey eyes sparkle every time someone brings up something you like, the way your blonde hair flows in the wind, that's why I chose you. I chose you because you're the best thing that's ever fucking happened to me." he grabs my hands. "Stop believing what she's saying, I would never use you, I care about you more than I care about my own god damn self for fuck sake!" He cries. 

I move up on my knees and place my arms around his neck and nuzzle my head into his neck, sobbing. "I'm so sorry I said that." I say pulling him closer and his arms wrap around me. "I love you." I add again. 

I pull my head out of his neck and he looks at me as he cuffs my jawline caressing my cheek, "Don't be sorry, I love you more than anything." he says placing a soft kiss on my lips and I smile. 

He stands up and places his hands out to help me up, I grab his hands and he cuffs my jawline, wiping the tears away from under my eyes. "Don't worry, soon enough we will be home and not worry about your mother." he kisses my forehead and I nod before he goes upstairs to get Tommy and Riley.

***********
Hey loves! Thank you so much for all your love and support it means the world to me! Sorry chapter is short I have been so busy! Stay safe, comment and vote:) 

Much Love, A♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 540 110
Kristina's future has never been more certain. After a long journey of finding who she wants to be and what her life could be like, she's gained a w...
21.5K 1.2K 40
A Second Chance. This is my first ever story. This is a fictional story about Herophine with some bits that may/may not be true. Jo & Hero meet up a...
57.5K 4.3K 51
What happens when you get on the bad side of too many people? Josephine Langford knows all about this. She's the daughter of one of the most dangerou...
27.2K 925 10
Josephine and Hero have been dating for awhile now. Now that their movie After We Collided is coming out soon, that means another promotion tour. Jos...