We'll be back - Hamilton Ones...

By 1-8OO-BROADWAYTHINGS

The Founding Fathers. The People who shaped America to what it has come to. So you know what I'm going to d... More

⚠️INFO/REQUESTS⚠️
Lams: Cats ❤️
Thaurens + Hamilton: Can I watch? ⚠️
Mullette: Whats A Few More? 🌧
Jeffmads: Nurse Thomas ❤️
HamLaf: Pretty boy ⚠️
Whamilton: Pulled over 🔥
Jamilton: Rain 🥀
Washette: Under The Water 🔥
Thaurens + Lafayette: Valentine's Day Surprise 🔥
Lams: Turtle Beach ❤️
John Laurens: Oh, I Might Just Try 🌧
Thaurens: Secret Art ❤️
Lams: Love The Sin And The Sinner 🔥
Jamilton: Creek Treehouse ❤️
Jeffmads: Sniffly Cuddles ❤️
Thaurens: I Forgive You 🥀
Hamilsquad: Transgender Health ❤️
Jeffmads: On Top Of The World ❤️
Marquis De Lafayette: "Speak, Mute!" 🌧
Lafilton: Sweet Blood ⚠️
Jeffmads: Drunken Love 🔥
Jamilton: Take a Break ⚠️

Lams: Dreams Come True ⚠️

993 13 16
By 1-8OO-BROADWAYTHINGS

Kink List:

6: Oral Sex

7: Gags/No Speaking

8: Blindfolds

9: Sex Games

10: Dry Humping

16: Spanking

17: Naughty Boy

18: Dirty Talk

28: Pain Kink

31: Bondage

47: Humiliation Kink

51: Sex Marathon

53: In the Dark

55: No Orgasm

65: Being Recorded, Taken Pictures of (All consensual, don't worry!)

Alexander and John lay in their bed, a dark brisk night outside of their window, shining moonlight against their bodies and giving them a delightful curve to each wave and stretch of their formed bodies. Alexander lay facing John, eyes closed as he attempted to fall asleep. He had just recently come back from the hospital for narcolepsy, which John over dramatically took way too seriously once he fell asleep at the wheel. Thankfully, nobody had gotten hurt. And Alexander now had his lovely medicine that helped him form a well-deserved sleep schedule. John, however, lay awake, staring at his phone and scrolling through a book he was reading. Though, it was no ordinary book. He read about someone being spanked, degraded and whipped like an animal.

John would absolutely never tell Alex his beloved secret. These fantasies which he loved so much. They never often did too intimate stuff. Every once in awhile they'll have sex with some type of toy, maybe a blindfold or handcuffs. But all the other times it was just easy vanilla sex so they wouldn't have a bad day the next morning. John needed more stimulation than Alexander did, though. And porn had stopped working as well as he hoped. It still got him off, but it took an incredible amount of strength to pump himself for that long. It just never worked anymore. He didn't have time to sit there for forty-five minutes stroking himself as fast as he could just so he could get relief.

But.. the way these books described sex perfectly, how he could picture scenes happening in his head just the way he imagined them, it was perfect. Plus, the porn never had anything he liked. There was no bondage, no gags, blindfolds, spanking sometimes. But it was all vanilla. He needed more. Which was why he even chose to begin reading things like this more often. It quickly got him hard just by the buildup, and once he was hard, it was incredibly fast to get him off as he imagined scenes in his head happening between him and Alexander.

"Baby, you should go to bed soon.." Alex said out of the blue, startling John so bad that he immediately exited out of the book. He sighed, heart beating fast. That was a close one. "No, I'm really fine. You're the one who I thought was asleep, but apparently I deemed incorrect. Why are you awake?"

Alexander sighed, sitting up on his elbow and looking at John through the darkened moonlight scene. "I got hard because I was thinking about how long it's been since we had sex. What's it been, like two weeks?" John chuckled. "That's not very long, but.. Yeah I guess it's been kind of long for me, too." He sniffed, setting his phone down.

"What were you reading? I remember you telling me that you enjoy reading books online rather than normally, since the pages feel weird on your hands after awhile." Alexander said, sitting up fully and crossing his legs. John shrugged. "Uh, j-just a random book. It was boring so I hoped it would make me.. fall asleep."

"Oh really? Well, maybe it could help me.. Can I read it?" Alexander asked, scooting beside John and resting a hand on his thigh as he reached over him and attempted to grab the phone. John gasped, crossing his legs and snatching his phone, sliding it down into his pants. "No, I-I'll send you the link!"

Alexander raised an eyebrow. "Or I could just read it on your phone, and- why did you put it in your pants? I'm not afraid to go down there, yknow." He laughed.

"I-I already exited out of the tab! Sorry!" John chuckled nervously. Just then, John's phone buzzed against his dick. He gasped and let out a soft moan, opening his legs slightly and shivering. Alexander looked down, raising an eyebrow at John's crotch. "Wait, are you hard?"

"Am not!" John whined as his face blushed darkly. He thanked the gods that the blueish moonlight blocked it out of Alexander's view. Alex chuckled, slipping a hand between John's thighs and gasping softly. "You are hard.." John opened his legs more, letting out a few soft moans as Alexander pumped him through his sweatpants.

Alexander reached over, grabbing John's phone and unlocking it. He hummed as he listened to John's lewd noises. He reopened Google, going to John's recent search history and going to the tab John had deleted. Immediately, he began reading. "He quickly began to pound deeply into the poor submissive asshole, making sure to spank and whip him accordingly to his disobedient screaming. 'You like that, bitch? Getting whipped for disobeying daddy?' He grunted, his cock disappearing into the man's hole." Alexander grinned, continuing to read in silence as he softly palmed John, keeping the phone out of reach.

"A-Alex! Fuck, stop reading it! That's private!" John groaned, closing his legs tight. But that only made Alex's hand dig into his crotch, forcefully palming more roughly. He let out a loud moan and clung to Alexander's arm, staring up at him in desperation. "S-stop.. reading.." He mumbled through his moans.

"No, this is cute.. You like this kind of stuff? Is that why you're reading it?" Alex teased, pulling his hand away from John's crotch and holding the phone with two hands, continuing to read out loud. "'Yes! Yes, I love it master! I love it when you punish me! Your cock is so big, daddy, I can feel it in my stomach!'"

"Alex! Stop!" John growled, taking the phone back after minutes of struggle. He powered it off and tossed it across the room, whimpering softly. Alex grinned, crawling on top of John and pinning his arms to the bed. "I've always wondered what it would be like to see you naked, tied up and drooling all over a gag.. Will you let me find out?"

John paused, staring up at Alexander. He'd never seen this.. Dominant side. Sure, he was always the top, but.. That was all. He was the one who fucked John. But he was never the one for dirty talking or too many games or toys. This was surprising. "Yes."

Immediately, John's body was flipped over, his stomach laying flat against the bed. His head was forced down, being pressed into the warm mattress. Alexander leered over John's body, pressing it against his boyfriend. He leaned down, softly whispering in his ear. "Say red if you'd like me to stop.."

John nodded the best he could, closing his eyes and shamefully spreading his legs. Alex chuckled darkly, sliding his hands under John's shirt and purring. "We aren't getting to that just yet, sweetheart. First.. You have to take your punishment."

The submissive felt his heart drop. What cruel things had Alexander planned beforehand? Alexander's footsteps faded, walking off into the closet. A minute later, Alexander reappeared with a couple of items in his arms. A ball gag, a blindfold, and a length of rope. "You sure you ready for this, sweetheart?" He cooed.

"Yes, yes yes, just get to it already.. I've already been waiting long enough to tell you about this." John whined, setting his head down on the mattress.

Alexander chuckled, grabbing a handful of John's hair and yanking it up. He slipped the ball gag into his mouth and hooked it around his head. He grabbed the blindfold, trying it around his eyes and grabbing the rope. John put his arms behind his back, letting them get tied by the rope.

"Look at you, so pathetic for Daddy." Alex cooed, grabbing his boyfriend's shirt and yanking it over his head, tossing it across the room. John rolled onto his back, sitting with an uncomfortable arch from his hands being strapped behind his back. Alex purred, picking up John's chin and yanking him to sit up on his knees. "Somebody's been a naughty boy. Can you guess?"

"M-mm..mll.." John mumbled around his gag, drool slipping out of his mouth. Alexander chuckled darkly, slapping John across the face. John moaned. "Speak clearly."

"M-me!" John managed around his gag, licking around it and melting into the salty, metallic taste. Alexander smiled, picking his phone up from the nightstand and going to the camera. "Smile.." Alexander cooed, snapping a darkened photo of John's disheveled face. He grinned as he looked down at it.

Alexander grabbed onto John's pants and yanked them down, along with his boxers. "Okay, baby. Are you ready for a photoshoot?" He whistled, turning on the light and smirking. John nodded shamefully, spreading his legs for Alexander to take a picture of. "Ooh, you're a slut today." The alpha cackled.

A few erotic pictures were taken of John naked, tied up, gagged and blindfolded. One was John's ass in the air, his pink entrance showing the camera how tight he was just by the detail. One of just John with his head leaned back, a hand half visible yanking his hair up. And lastly, several pictures of John's genitals, legs spread open and cock pointing against his stomach. Then, Alexander propped the phone up beside the bed and smiled as he clicked record.

"Someone's been reading porn to get off instead of telling Daddy, isn't that right, you slut?" Alex snarls, spanking John's ass. John gasped, nodding quickly and licking the gag more. Alexander grabbed onto John's hair and yanked it back, watching his head lean back and some of his body lift up. He continued spanking him, at least five more times before he dropped his head. John was sweating, tired of crying and moaning already. But he still spread his legs.

"Not yet, baby." He growled, yanking John to the edge of the bed by his hips and making his feet plant on the ground. "Since you're so desperate to have a cock up your ass, you get to hump the bed like an animal in heat until you cum. I get to watch you, pumping my cock and cumming onto your face." He grinned, slipping his sweatpants and boxers off, crawling in front of him.

John whimpered, resting his chin on the bed and getting in position. He grunted as he started up a slow pace, pressing his dick against the bed repeatedly as he began to hump it. He quickly began moving erotically, moaning and whining as he ruthlessly humped and thrusted against the bed, throwing his head back. Alexander had begun stroking himself, trying to match the pace of John's movements, which was difficult when he kept pausing and changing movements.

After ten minutes of stuttered, sloppy humping, John burst into tears and slammed his face into the mattress. He cried and whined, still bucking his hips. "What's wrong baby? Can't cum?" John shook his head, collapsing onto the bed a sweating mess. Alexander cooed, gripping John's hair and yanking the ball gag out of his mouth. He grinned, shoving his cock down John's throat and listening to him gag and moan around him.

"Take it and be grateful, whore." Alex snapped, gently thrusting into John's mouth. The bottom was gagging and whining, rolling his tongue out of his mouth and bobbing his head the best he could with a grip in his hair holding him up. Alexander grinned, slipping the blindfold off of John's head and watching his eyes quickly gaze up to his face. He stared at him in desperation, swallowing around Alexander's cock and moaning.

"God, you're a slut." He purred, watching his boyfriend get face-fucked by his cock. Soon enough, Alexander came deep down John's throat and pulled off. "Show me." John eagerly obeyed, rolling his tongue out of his mouth to show the sticky white strings of Alexander's cum coating his throat. Alexander smiled, closing John's mouth and making him swallow.

"Now lets see, what should daddy make you do now?" Alexander growled under his breath, yanking John up into his lap. "How about you ride me until I cum again? See how many times I make you cum from overwhelming pleasure."

John nodded desperately, straddling Alexander's lap and getting up on his knees to position himself. Alexander prodded his cock at John's entrance, pulling his hips down to slide onto it. The bottom let out a pained moan, quickly starting to bounce on Alexander's whole length. The alpha grabbed the gag and blindfold, putting them back in and giving the camera a glance.

Two whole hours later, John's legs still hadn't given out. Alexander had came three times, John at least five. But he kept bouncing, listening to desperate groans from both of them. Alexander was laid back against the pillows, making John do all of the work. John had sweat beads all over his face, the blindfold covering most of it. Finally, he collapsed and they both came once more. Alexander pulled out, setting John beside him and removing all of his toys, setting them aside. He turned off the camera and panted, laying beside John and smiling.

"Please do that more often." John said softly, before collapsing into sleep. Alexander chuckled, cuddling into his boyfriend and falling asleep alongside him.

{Word Count: 2,194}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 83 35
includes- smut,lgbtq+,kinks...(I'm so sorry),and cringe kinda...don't kill me please...
112K 1.1K 87
!WARNING THIS IS IN THE MIDDLE OF RECONSTRUCTION! Hello humans! Do you like Hamilton? Do you like Angst?Do you like fluff? I KNOW YOU DO SO THIS IS T...
40.7K 570 43
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞...
288K 2.9K 100
A bunch of different Hamilton OneShots! We got everything, and more! Step on up, don't be shy! Hell, you can request stuff too! And I always come th...