Rockstar Gf ✓

By softbiscuit

── feels like wildfire with you. female reader. fluff. band au. More

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐆𝐅
concert.
i love you.
internet famous.
pickup lines.
punk rock.
rock party.
bi disaster.
opposites attract.
great opportunity.
photoshoot.
job done.
karaoke night.
tear in my heart.
neito monoma.
electric guitar.
just friends.
comfort cuddle.
wait for me.
love in japan.
kouchera festival.
wildfire.

the industry.

5.8K 400 202
By softbiscuit

nineteen — the industry.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"you're glowing."

"i know," y/n hummed happily as she clicked send on her computer, the rough outlines for the new merch that would be released with the season in the email. they were going for the retro, vintage rock- say, america's imagine dragons. and she felt like she really outdid herself. on top of that, she'd been talking to jirou ever since their small miscommunication was cleared up.

she wouldn't have to wait long, as the articles, stories, and youtube videos about bakugou and todoroki dating were finally coming to an end. y/n stood from the couch, set her laptop to the side and made her way over to the kitchen, where midoriya was apparently trying out a new recipe. he glanced at her, "why're you so happy?" he asked, lowering the heat of the stove. "i'm never in the know anymore- did something good happen with jirou?"

"you're never in the know because we never hang out anymore," y/n said, drawing circles on the table. despite the fact they were roommates, their lives became completely different, separated from one another once y/n decided to drop out of college. "i miss you izukuuuu,"

"i miss you too, babe," midoriya scrunched up his face and added more of whatever vegetable mix he made to the pan. "and shou. i miss us, to be honest."

she figured it was the better option- she was going to school for a degree to prove she could do graphic designing jobs. but now that she had a platform, a following behind her, there was no need, bakugou was right; she'd always have a way to make money from that point on. midoriya, however, was continuing his strict, careful plan, just the way all might was telling him to. when midoriya was getting up for his morning classes, y/n was going to bed because her late hours were over, her eyes glued to her device, responding to emails, and spending more time over at screaming in japan's vacation home for meetings. 

and on top of that, the two hardly ever saw todoroki anymore. the amount of jobs he was offered increased, a lot of photoshoots with bakugou, and certain magazines wanting to feature the 'iconic gay couple who broke the internet.' life was hectic and busy, and y/n didn't want to think about the insane amount of change that happened over the past few months, or she'd probably cry with the overwhelming realization.

"anyways, your question- everything's fine with jirou- good actually," y/n said, biting back a smile. she still couldn't believe jirou told her to wait so they could try out their relationship. she would cry about that if she spent too much time thinking about it, no doubt. "it's just, being famous is kind of a lot of work, right? like there are rules and regulations on simple things."

midoriya hummed in interest, then turned to y/n and offered a small spoonful of what looked like a sauce to her. she happily tasted. it was tart, savory, and flavorful. like she'd just bit into a tomato with a variety of parsley and garlic salted vegetables. it was good. she nodded her approval and continued speaking.

"like, i mean... jirou posted the tweet because her pr person told her being in a relationship didn't fit her current image," y/n said. "and not only that, but i'm pretty sure bakugou and shouto went public about their relationship because they were forced..."

"yeah, that's what happened." y/n and midoriya jumped at their friend's voice when he showed up out of nowhere, like he always did, struggling with luggage almost too nonchalantly. he continued, "i have two days off in a row and decided not to stay in a suite... i was excited for my break and i missed you guys, so... here i... am-!"he huffed, luggage falling to the floor.

"shouto!" midoriya and y/n exclaimed simultaneously. y/n perked up, "how was your travels al across the country for your shoots?"

"i'd rather not talk about it, it was really annoying." he mumbled, dropping in a seat across from y/n. "or let's just talk about it later, because i do have some complaints... anyway, what were you guys just talking about?"

"oh, right-! shouto what made you decide to go public about you and bakugou?"

shouto's chin fell into his palm, "katsuki said we had to."

y/n scrunched her face, "did he say why?"

"mh, because someone else told him he had to." shouto frowned in thought. "he was really upset about it, though. and apologized after the stories were up... which is something he doesn't do. i know because he hasn't apologized for anything else, since. that includes eating my leftover soba even though i put my name on it. it specifically said shouto. he's quite rude, actually."

"that's kind of... not fair," midoriya said with a huff, turning up the heat again.

"that's what i said, but he told me it was just soba and if i really wanted my leftovers i could eat him instead? which is quite tempting- but... soba."

"no shou, ew - i mean the relationship thing," midoriya corrected, voice laced with mild disgust, shaking his pan a few times. "like, were you even ready to tell the world? i mean, we barely knew it was a relationship relationship when you guys posted because you didn't even want us to know anything yet."

"i didn't really think it was anyone else's business, and i still don't but," todoroki shrugged. "ultimately, it doesn't matter. i just want to be with katsuki... why are you guys on this topic, anyway?"

"because i'm kind of in a similar situation," y/n said in distaste. "it's so annoying - jirou told me she was told being in a relationship would be bad for her current image so she can't really... be in a relationship with anyone right now. but we're just gonna... wait it out, i suppose? and i don't mind, it's just something about this... entire thing is weird. it doesn't sit well with me."

todoroki clicked his tongue, "ah, i see. what a problematic situation, i think i'd be too annoyed to wait and would immediately move on, though- but you aren't that kind of person."

the girl huffed out a laugh and shook her head almost exasperatedly, "nope, far from it. it's kind of upsetting, but at the same time... she likes me. so if she's waiting, i'll wait to, it's not really a big deal."

"i think it's weird how much control people in the industry are under, personally." midoriya said, turning off the heat to the stove and scooping what was left in his pan onto a plate. "i hope they don't feel trapped or anything, you know? like how far back are they being held? how tight are they being restrained? ...anyways, dinner is ready, lovelies!"

he turned around and both y/n and todoroki took a look of what was on the large plate.

midoriya beamed, "hamburger quesadillas! they taste like mcdonald's, from your one and only- all-time gorgeous, sexy and humble chef: moi!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.2K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...
1K 78 14
"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔𝒉, 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝒄𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡?" ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★ !Trigger w...
132K 1.6K 59
^what the tittle says. this is a female reader only srry dudes