Touch Me Not (Manwhore Series...

By AprylBaker7

A past tragedy has left Lily Holmes burdened with a devastating secret... Since the death of her twin sister... More

A Note From The Author
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four

Author's Note

11K 299 18
By AprylBaker7

Touch Me Not is near and dear to my heart, as it is the first romance novel I ever wrote. I wasn't sure I could do it. I had this idea, and Jennifer, my publisher, pushed me to write it. She believed in me, and so I sat down and turned the idea into a real story on paper. I wasn't sure if it was any good or if people would like it. I was so scared when I sent it to her.

But she liked it, and so it went on to be released into the world.

The day it came out, I threw up the entire day. One of my best friends in this entire world kept telling me to calm down. That the book was good. She loved it. Chazz kept me from going off the deep end that entire week. She does this a lot when I release romance novels.

Romance is hard for me to write. I'm much more comfortable with paranormal and horror. Romance takes a lot out of me, because I feel the words I write. When my characters hurt, so do I. Some days I write a scene, and it's all I can do not to cry my eyes out the entire day. If I don't feel it, how can I expect my reader to feel it? I try to put everything I'm feeling into my words, and I hope I've done that.

Originally, I was only going to do a wedding novella for Nik and Lily, but as I read back through Touch Me Not, I found myself cringing at the bad writing. I've learned and grown a lot since I first wrote it. My publisher agreed to let me go in and do an anniversary edition that not only cleans up the writing, but I was able to fix a few things and add in additional content.

Lily and Nik deserved a first kiss scene 😊

I hope you all love what I've done with the new edition and enjoy the brothers and their Babby as they try to stay out of reach of her wooden spoon she likes to whack them with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47.8K 63
{18+ COLLEGE ROMANCE COMPLETED} What sucks more than being rejected by the girl of your dreams? Finding out afterward that she's moving in with you...
644K 16K 44
Madison Rosales is not your typical 22- year-old. While everyone her age is out graduating college? She's only getting started. While everyone is out...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
2.1M 61.4K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...