AshXeiji oneshots

By -CRPSE

Just some wholesome ash and eiji oneshots No smut so yeah :] Just fluff content and wholesome content maybe... More

Bright shining star
Halloween special
Star gazing
Morning days
Stay
Okinawa trip
Assistant
YAYYY
Nightmare
My star ✧
Looking out for you
WitchCraft
Vacation to Japan
Bella
Lanterns and proposels
Only one

Nobody is Perfect

745 24 27
By -CRPSE

Where Ash takes Eiji out for a picnic date but it ends up being a emotional date.
—————————————————-

"Ash did you pack the cake, specifically the chocolate cake?", Eiji asked packing the rest of the delicious food he and Ash will eat on the picnic.

"Yes Eiji I already packed it all stop worrying too much this picnic will go great",Ash said in a happy mood

"I know I'm sorry I just can't help it, we're going to be away from our baby",Eiji said almost having tears in his eyes

"IT'S JUST A DAMN DOG I ALREADY LEFT FOOD OUTSIDE FOR IT!",Ash yelled back in jealousy since Eiji has been talking about his 'baby' all day.

"STOP YELLING AT ME BEFORE YOU SLEEP OUTSIDE ON THE HAMMOCK AGAIN!"

"Oh, my baby is here I can hear him",Eiji said and dropped the blanket for the picnic and headed outside

"Oh dear god",Ash said before picking up the blanket and continuing to pack

Meanwhile Eiji ran outside to see if his baby came to see him go off for his and Ash's picnic date at the hills.

"My baby you came to see me, I promise I'll come back at exactly 10 pm tonight to feed you the most delicious meat",Eiji said in excitement and started petting his baby.

His baby didn't do anything but bark back.

Yes his baby is a dog, a precious dog.

"Okay my baby papa's got to go now, but I'll come back in the blink of an eye precious",Eiji said and started slowly walking back while almost tearing up.It's like he was sending away his child for college.

"Eiji are you ready I don't want to get there late",Ash said peeking outside and seeing the demon dog sitting there

Yes Ash thinks Eiji's baby is a demon dog.

"I'm coming Jeez, you know it wouldn't kill you to say bye to my baby",Eiji said and huffed before grabbing the picnic basket and heading to the car.

"Yeah no, that thing could bite my hand off and you probably wouldn't even care",Ash said in jealousy

"Sounds to me like you're jealous of my baby"

"Eiji, it's a dog. I don't get jealous by dogs"

"Okay sure whatever, just hurry up I want to eat cake",Eiji said whining since know he was starving.And he really wanted some chocolate cake.

————————————

After driving 30 minutes and arguing over who gets to use the aux cord, they finally made it to the picnic grounds and started setting it up.

"This feels nice the warm sun, the blossom trees,the delicious food and",Eiji paused and gave Ash a cheek kiss.

"My boyfriend to spend the day with, nothing and I mean nothing can ruin this day",Eiji said before quickly bringing out the food for him and Ash.

"You're really happy about this aren't you?",Ash chuckled and pulled Eiji towards him.

"Yep, I'm really happy",Eiji said with food in his mouth while Ash started laughing about it.

After eating and Eiji talking about his baby it was night time already, both lovers were laying down on the blanket looking up at the stars.

It was quiet for a while until.

"Hey ash",Eiji said breaking the comfortable silence between them.

"Do you ever wonder what happens to you if ever die?",Eiji said.

Ash quickly sat up, eyes widening and looked at Eiji.

"Why are you asking that question?",Ash said in worry.

"Relax you big goof I'm not going to do anything.Besides",Eiji paused before sitting up too and smiled.

"You're my happiness, and my reason to keep living",Eiji said with a smile

It was quiet for a minute before Ash started chuckling.

"Hey!, why are you laughing you goof?",Eiji said while Ash kept chuckling

"See this is why I can never tell you anything you always-",He paused before Ash looked up at him with tears in his eyes.

"Hey, why are you crying?",Eiji said worried

"How can you be so perfect, and I'm not",Ash said with his voice cracking.

"What are you talking about Ash?",Eiji said

"Nothing, forget it let's just go home",Ash said with a small smile before getting up.

"No, you can't just drop the tears and expect me to not ask if you're okay!",Eiji said also getting up and grabbing Ash's wrist.

"Come on Eiji let's just go home so you can see your baby",Ash said trying to get out of Eiji's grip

"No, I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong with you, I let it slide last night once you told me we're going on a picnic date but now I'm not",Eiji said in a serious tone

"You're so caring and I hate it",Ash said whining

"Why?, did I do something wrong?"Eiji said so confused of Ash's behavior

"No!, that's the thing you never do anything wrong Eiji. You're the most perfect person I have ever met, you are like an angel sent down from heaven, that's how perfect you are",Ash said

"Then why are you even crying?"

"Because I'm not perfect, I'm never perfect",Ash paused and took a deep breathe

"I can't be perfect either, and it sucks because I want to be perfect, for you, for my brother, for my friends, but I can't",Ash said and looked down in guilt that he ruined his and Eiji's picnic date.

"Ash look at me"

"No"

"Look at me!",Eiji said and forced Ash to look up at him with tears in his eyes as well.

"Ash, nobody is perfect no matter what they do they're not perfect"

"But you are an amazing person, the most amazing person I have ever met Ash"

"You are so brave,so courageous, and even though you have gone through so much you still smile and look for the sun through the clouds"

"I don't care about perfection, what I care about is the kindness you hold in your heart, and the love you have for me",Eiji said before letting his tears run down.

"So don't think for even a second I care about perfection, heck your brother or friends probably don't care about perfection"

"Just promise me you'll stop thinking about this, please",Eiji pleaded

There was a pause for a second.

"You're the best boyfriend I've ever had",Ash said before him and Eiji started laughing and cuddling up with each other.

A couple minutes passed before Ash broke the silence.

"Shouldn't we get home to feed your baby?"

"Let's just stay like this for a couple more minutes, I like being with you",Eiji said before burying his head in Ash's chest.

"So perfect",Ash whispered

"Stop saying that!"

"I didn't say anything!"

"Just shut up and hug me!"

"I am hugging you!"

"It's not enough!"

"You're such a whiny baby!"

———————————————-

After arguing a bit and just cuddling they got back home.

And yes, Eiji fed his baby the delicious meat he said he'll cook for him.

While for Ash he kept thinking about the words Eiji told him.

"Nobody is perfect"

——————————————————

Okay so I got bored and I just wrote this
I'm sorry if there's any errors :D
And I'll also start working on part 2 of Stay since a specific someone threatened me to do it , so I'll get started on it. Have a good day <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 791 23
This is a post-canon story of Banana Fish. This is my first published story so please be nice :) *TRIGGER WARNING* - Mature themes and language - Men...
76.9K 2.5K 22
It's Senior year for Ash Lynx, and it's only getting more rough and dense by the second.. The more he thinks about how easy going his life can be he...
7.4K 326 18
: ̗̀➛ ⌜🖤⌟ Banana Fish |·| LYNX & PANTHER DUO FanFiction [Ash x Male!Oc] °•*⁀➷ Presents. . . Oakley Fin...
48.2K 864 29
This is a completed Ash and Eiji one-shot book! I hope you all enjoy. And thank you for all the support. Note: I do not own banana fish or the charac...