π’π­πšπ² 𝐀π₯𝐒𝐯𝐞 || π€πŽπ“...

By Baka_Weeb

(Y/n) is a girl who has a passion for going beyond the walls. Getting that breath of air, getting to see the... More

Reality
The Fall
A New Beginning
Total Concentration
To the Top
The Return
First Battle
The Impossible
Dry-eyed
The Retake
Broken
The Debate
The Scout Regiment
The Patch
Another One
Blade
Suspicion
Annie Leonhart
Burn
Debt
Bloodlust
The Ring
Blinding Rage
A Split Personality
A Deal
The Truth Behind a Smile
Thank You
So Much to Find but not Enough Time
The Truth
Bigger Than Ever
Puzzle Pieces
Queen
Special
Dreams
100 Year War
Hit em' Where it Hurts
A Game
His Yellow
Just One More Year
In Another Life
Connecting the Dots
Questions
The Farewells I Give
The Caecus Titan
Paradise
A Friend
A Three Year Reunion
Finding You
Just Like the Good Days
Fatal Bullet
Burning the Memories
Unforbidden Love
Two Wishes
Back to Sleep
That Night (Jean's Full Lemon)
Liquid in the Wine
The Hatred in Ones Eyes
Show Us the Real Enemy
An Inescapable War
Undoubtedly Unconditional Love
Paths
If I Would have Listened
The Life We Wish We had
Line of Convince that Leads to Deaths
Fluttering Feather
Mother
The Final War
Goodbye
Stay Alive
Back to Reality (ALT)
(A/n): A Final Thank You!
Levi's Letter
Eren's Letter

Makes Me Wonder if it's all a Dream

8.6K 324 902
By Baka_Weeb

Year 854

"The flames have begun to settle. The Marleyan soldiers are nearly wiped out. And the pure Titans are all gone...This place is safe for now," Jean says, sitting at the edge of a broken wall created by the Titans. 

"I see... Do you think you could tell us about this daydream then?" Onyakopon asks as I unravel the bandage from inside my clothing and throw it in a full bin of other used bandages and medicine. 

"What is Eren trying to do? Exactly what it looks like," Jean says as Onyakopon sighs. 

"I see...Is my homeland doomed as well?" Onyakopon asks as my eyes widen, looking at the two of them with a side glance. 

"You!!" I hear Armin shout from the room below, making me jump a bit. 

"Why are you here?!"  Armin shouts once again as I move back a bit to see Armin and Mikasa heading down into the room where Gabi was kept along with the Blouse family. 

'Oh, yay...I love never getting some relaxing time...' 

"Please believe me..." Gabi says as I hop down the stairs quickly and into the room where I quickly side hug Armin. 

"Hello. Armin," I say with a fake smile as Armin's eyes widen. 

"I just want you to give back Falco...I promise we'll disappear once you do...Where is Falco?" Gabi asks as my fake smile quickly fades to a face full of guilt. 

"Kidnapped...To be feed to Connies' mother back in his hometown where she has been turned into a Titan," Armin says as Gabi gasps. 

"What?! (Y/n), you couldn't have stood for this!!" Gabi shouts already teared up eyes as I give her a plain look, keeping all emotions hidden. 

"Four years ago...Connie and a couple of other scouts set out to their homelands that were scattered outside of the wall. Connie lived in a small village in Ragako with his family before he left to join the Training Corps. When he returned, his village was left empty, until he stumbled upon an immobilized Titan, laying down on his house. Later on, Mo- a fellow soldier made it out to be Connie's mother," I say as Gabi looked up to me with a saddened look. 

"Ever since, Connie had visited his mother out in Ragako...To go back to a Titan," I say as I let go of Armin's shoulder. 

"I'm sorry," I say as Gabi fell to her knees and balled her fists.  

"But...I still can't give up on Falco..." Gabi says as I inhale. 

"Oh!!" Gabi shouts as she latches onto my leg. 

"Can't Eren Yeager turn Connie's mom back into a human?! The Founding Titan can do anything, right?! Surely that's why you're still alive!! You were set to die an hour ago! He wanted you to live, that's why you're here right now!!!" Gabi shouts as my eyes widen. 

"Gabi..." I say as I move my leg back, away from her. 

"If you don't know for sure, we can ask Eren!!!" She shouts, clinging to my leg harder and harder with every word. 

"Does he really have to kill everyone outside this Island?! He doesn't have to do that!!! Can't he just attack all the world's Military Facilities?! Let's ask him!!!!" Gabi shouts as I furrow my brow. 

"He even stripped the armored Titan of its Armor!! He must be able to do it!!" Gabi shouts as I look over to Armin for help. 

"Where's Reiner?" Mikasa steps in as Gabi looks down. 

"That doesn't matter right now! He's too hurt to move anyway!!" Gabi shouts as Armin grabs Gabi's shoulders allowing me to step back where Mikasa catches me. 

"The Armored Titan's hardening was undone?!  When?! When did it happen?!" Armin shouts as Gabi sniffles. 

"As the walls fell," Gabi responds as Armin stares at her in shock. 

"Armin? If Eren meant he would undo all the hardening..." Mikasa says with an unsure voice as I slightly gasp. 

"You don't suppose..." I say as Armin looks over to me with the same wide-eyed look. 

-------------------------------------

*CHAK* *KRRCH* *KLINK* 

"Armin...Wait!" I shout huffing and puffing as Mikasa holds me up. 

"Be careful, (y/n), you shouldn't be running this much, you can hurt yourself," Mikasa says as she swings my arm over her shoulders and helps me up to where Armin was. 

"Armin, you'll never catch up to Connie if you set off for Ragako now," I say as Armin hurries to get his gear on. 

"Even if you did, then what? Will you tell him to give up on turning his mom back into a human? Really?" Mikasa adds on as she sits me on the bench across from him.  

"I will! Even if it doesn't work out, I need to do everything I possibly can. Gabi won't trust me unless she sees my actions, we need her. The Cart and Armored Titan are hiding somewhere and she could be the key to placating them. Hate to ask, but, (y/n)..." Armin says, looking up to me with his bangs in his face as I groan. 

"Mikasa..." I sigh as I look over to her already getting my gear that I took off earlier. 

"Hm?" She hums as I slam my head into the bench. 

"(Y/n), you're the only one who is the closest to Falco that is available right now besides Gabi. It would be more comforting if you were there. He doesn't know Connie or me, so, what do you say?" Armin asks with a half-smile as I sit back up. 

"Can I say no?" I ask as he tightens his belt. 

"No," He says as Mikasa raised my arms to slip my harness on. 

"I know you're tired, (y/n), trust me...I am too, I could sleep on a bed for two straight days! Humanity's history is becoming a whole lot narrower, cozier even! If I don't do all I can now, there'll be a massive impact on humanity's quaint little future!! I will tell Connie!! I will tell him, that maybe his mother should stay an upside-down Titan!!" Armin shouts as Mikasa hooks my gas canisters into my holders. 

"Oh wow, that was fast," I say as she takes my hand and stands me up. 

"Well, you gotta be able to change fast, I get it that you're rusty and that you needed a hand," Mikasa says as I slightly chuckle. 

"I'm going, (y/n), I'll be waiting back down once if you need some time to gather your thoughts," Armin says as Mikasa stops walking toward Armin. 

"Armin...What should I do?" Mikasa asks as Armin's grip on the doorknob tightened. 

"I don't know!!" Armin shouts, turning around and marching towards Mikasa, making both of us back up. 

"Armin-," I say as he shakes his head. 

"What could we do, anyway?!! You even said there is no way we can save him!! How do you know? I don't know, but you went somewhere we didn't!! There isn't a reason why we shouldn't believe you!! So, what could we do?!!" Armin shouts as I watched with my eyes widened. 

"Hange and the Captain could be dead right now!! Floch and his men might start pointing their guns at us!! And!!! Annie might be in action!!! The Military's chain of command is broken!! It's absolute chaos!!! That's right...Even Historia could be in danger!! The volunteers, the Azumbito, and Niccolo are going to be in danger too!! So, listen!!! We are in no place to think about Eren, he's a lost cause!!! You get that, don't you?!" Armin shouts, tearing up, sweating as Mikasa slowly started to look down. 

"If Erwin were here...He wouldn't have snapped at you like that...Well...There's your answer...I wasn't the one who should've came back," Armin says, heading toward the door as Mikasa sighs. 

"Like I said, (y/n), I'll be waiting," Armin says, walking out as I stand there in shock. 

-------------------------------------

"(Y/n)!" Someone shouts behind me as I stopped on the stairs down towards the Blouse family, Niccolo, Gabi, and Armin. 

"Yes?" I ask as I see Jean running out the door towards me. 

"Were you just gonna leave and not tell me?" Jean asks as he stops at the edge of the first step. 

"I didn't think I had to," I say as he rolls his eyes playfully. 

"I'm traumatized from you leaving me once, gotta make sure you aren't going to bolt away again," Jean says rubbing the back of his head as I slightly frown. 

"I won't be leaving anywhere anymore, I promise," I say as he walks down to the step I was on. 

"Hey...Hm...I know this probably isn't the ideal place or time to be bringing this back up, but about what I said earlier," Jean says as I blink rapidly in nearvous-ment. 

"I just want a clear answer," He says, taking my hands as I stare at him in shock. 

"Jean-," I say as I see someone waving their arms up in the air in my peripheral.  

"(Y/n)!! Are you ready?!" Armin shouts as I nod. 

As I start to walk forward, Jean pulls back on my arm and into his chest. 

"Be careful, (y/n), I know how Connie can be when he is hurt...Sometimes he'll snap as he did earlier and disregard who he is talking to. Be gentle with him," Jean says as he pulled back his head but held me in his arms still. 

As I nod Jean smiles and lays a light kiss on the top of my head. We unravled our arms and laughed a bit before he turned away and walked back into the building. 

"Is that Jean?" I hear someone ask as I look down to see Gabi pointing in Jeans' direction. 

"Maybe, what's it to you?" I ask as she takes my hand and drags me down the steps. 

"Is it bad to want to know?" Gabi argues as I give her an intense stare. 

"It's bad to be nosy..? But, what can I say, I'm nosy too," I say as she smiles at me. 

"Mia...Be well," Kaya walks up to us as Gabi lets go of my hand and stands in front of her. 

"My real name is Gabi," Gabi says as I look at the two with a lifted brow. 

"Hm? Gabi's weird, I like Mia better," Kaya says as I bite my lip to hold in a laugh. 

"Huh?!!!" Gabi shouts as Kaya gives her a straight face look.

"Mia, hm? I like that a lot better too," I say as she furrows her brows, looking up to me as I try to keep my composure. 

"Oh great, now you're going to be a pain in my ass," Gabi says as I see Armin trying to draw my attention. 

"Ah-ah, language," I say walking away from the two as Gabi sighs. 

"Ah, Niccolo," I say as he hands me my horse's lead. 

"I'll be staying here with the Blouse family, looking after them. Have a safe travel, (y/n)" Niccolo says as I nod and smile. 

-------------------------------------

*CLOP* *CLOP* 

I dozed in and out of consciousness as the sun slowly set. I looked up and the right of me to see the dozens of Colossal Titans stomping their way past the three of us. 

"What's running through your mind?" Armin asks as I look down at my horse's lead. 

"Too much to even come to terms with...Armin...What do you think those people on Marley are thinking? Waiting for their deaths...Or Eren...What he has become...To think that this is a reality..." I say as Armin sighs. 

"Don't think about it," Armin says as I look at him with sad eyes. 

"Don't think about what?! You can't tell me to not think about what is waiting for us when 50 Colossal Titans are standing by my side...When I arrived at Marley, it wasn't bad...I'm not saying that I would go back and live there again without you all, I'm saying that while I was there, I've got memories...Now, I'm here, waiting for them to be crushed by the feet of Titans," I say as Armin looked at me speechless. 

"Armin, we are riding into a constant loop of events...It's been a battle for our survival, always...Sometimes...It makes me think...Is this all a dream?" I ask, looking up to the cloudy sky as I hear Armin sniffle.  

"I shouldn't have been insensitive, I'm just...It's hard," Armin says as I felt my nose get hot. 

"It's hard for everyone, Armin...We're in it together though...We are in this war together," I say as I look back over to Armin as I felt Gabi shifting around on my back, asleep. 

"(Y/n)? Why are you still here?" Armin asks as my eyes widen. 

"Hm?" I hum. 

"Gabi had brought up that you were supposed to be 6 feet below a couple of hours ago...(Y/n)...What happened?" Armin asks as I look back up to the sky and smile.

-------------------------------------

*CLOP* *CLOP* *CLOP* 

"Falco!!!! Get away from him!!!" Gabi shouts as Armin, Gabi, and I finally arrived in the broken village of Ragako. 

"Gabi?!" Falco asks as Gabi rushes past Armina and me. 

"He's trying to feed you to a Titan because you've inherited the Jaw Titan!!!!" Gabi shouts as I furrowed my brow out of sadness. 

"Huh?" Falco exhales as Connie quickly wrapped his arm around Falco's neck and held a blade up to his neck. 

"Connie!! No!" I shout as he furrowed his brows while Falco stood in his arms shocked, too shocked to even move. 

"Stop!! Stay back!!" Connie shouts as we all pull our horse's leads back, stopping them from any further movement. 

"Connie!" Armin shouts as Connie growls. 

"Shut up!! I don't want to hear it!! Don't say a word!! You wouldn't understand!! You're going to tell me it's better to keep him alive, right?!! That I should give up on my mom?! How can someone who's as righteous as you ever understand an idiot like me?!" Connie shouts with teary eyes as Gabi jumped off of her horse. 

"Falco!! Use the power of the Jaw!!!" Gabi shouts as I grab her collar and hold her back. 

"No! Don't do it!" I shout as Falco looks at me with the same shocked look. 

"The...Jaw? Huh? What about...Mister Galliard," Falco shutters quietly as I clench my jaw. 

*GSSHT* *GSHK* 

"No!!! Stop!!" GAbi shouts as Connie slowly started to climb the ladder that leads to a beam above his moms' jaw. 

"Gabi...Please forgive Connie," Armin sighs as my eyes widen. 

*PHSSST* *DASH* 

"Amrin?!" I shout as he used his ODM to fly on top of the beam, beating Connie to it. 

"Hey!! I said stay back!!" Connie shouted as he brought the blade closer to him. 

Armin didn't say anything, he just stared blankly into the mouth of Miss Springer. 

"Hey, what are you doing?" Connie asked as Armin closed his eyes. 

"Say something goddamn it!!! Armin?!" Connie shouted as Armin looked at him. 

"You just told me not to!!! So, I'll show you through my actions!!!" Armin says as my lips parted slightly.

"Armin!!" I shouted as he unattached his wires to the heavy wooden beam. 

*WOOSH* *GRIP* *CHOMP* 

I fell off of my horse and onto my knees as I watched in terror. As Armin fell from the beam, I let go of Gabi and ran towards Ms. Springer as Connie threw Falco to the side. As Armin fell, Connie caught him, saving him from an early death as I tripped over the rocks embedded in the grass. My face implanted in the ground, I exhaled onto the held breath I had throughout the whole time. I picked myself up from the ground to come face to face with Connie.  

"(Y/n)...I owe you an-," Connie looked down to the ground and tried to apologize as I interrupted him with a hug. 

"Hmph," He grunts as I squeezed his body. 

"(Y/n)? I don't think I deserve the hug here," Connie says as I shake my head.

"Don't apologize, Connie, I understand what you were trying to do...I hate to admit it, but I would've done the same thing out of hurt...I mean, maybe I don't understand...To see my mother every day in the wrong body...I would never imagine what goes on in your mind...So, I'm sorry...Connie, if I could, I'd make it all better, I would," I say as I felt Connie finally accept the hug and hugged me back with even more pressure. 

"Argh," I grunt as he immediately pulls away. 

"Oh! I'm sorry I forgot!" He shouts, putting a hand on my stomach as my eyes widen. 

"You...Forgot what?" I squint at him as he quickly turns around as laughs nervously. 

"Falco!!" I hear Gabi shout as I turn behind me to see the two hugging each other. 

"Hm," I sigh as I smile. 

I walked closer to the two and bent down to Falco's height. 

"Ah!!!!!" Falco screamed as he looked at me as I blinked. 

"Uh-," I hum as he starts to rub his eyes. 

I tilted my head at him as he rolled on the floor, refusing to look at me before it had hit me. 

'Oh. My. God....' 

"Falco I'm so sorry!!" I shout as I run towards him as he started to roll away. 

"No!!! Stay away from me!!!!!" She shouts as Gabi stood up a crossed her arms. 

"Falco!!!" I shout chasing him around as he shook his head. 

" You disappoint me!!!!!" Falco shouted as I sighed. 

'I just hope he doesn't get his attitude from Porco...Wouldn't be a good fit...' 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 

(A/n): Hello!!! I'm sorry this took a while for this chapter to come out. I can't wait to write some of these upcoming chapters, they will be full of just...Sadness...Also, chapter 139 of AOT comes out and I officially know what I'm doing for my final chapter, and it will be a sad warm-hearted ending. And now, this will be in question: Will we live to see our baby? Now, I don't know, will (y/n) see her baby? Also, for the ending, it was going to be sad regardless because I love writing sad stories. Anyway, with that being said, there is a lot to come and I hope you all have a nice week, stay safe. Thank you for 19k votes, love you all, don't forget that. (Sorry for any spelling errors.) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582 47 16
[COMPLETE]humanity lives inside cities surrounded by enormous walls due to the Titans, gigantic humanoid beings who devour humans. The story follows...
1.2K 41 25
(y/n)'s life changed the day wall Maria fell. She lost everything. She almost lost her life. If Levi wasn't nearby she would have. She resents him fo...
30.2K 884 47
Attack On Titan AU/Fanfiction: In the year 845, humanity faced its darkest hour as the colossal titan, a new and deadly titan, had broken outer wall...