Kaiju Girls, Edge Of Tomorrow.

By BlazeDX7

In the Year 1954 in Japan. A giant Creature came out of the ocean. The giant Monster had the body of beautifu... More

Bio and Harem.
Episode 1 Normal Kaiju Day
Episode 2 Kaiju Weekend
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5, Jaeger Academy Field Trip
Episode 6, Welcome to the Jaeger Academy.
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10.
Episode 11, Gipsy Danger vs Leatherback and Otachi.
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15, The Beast
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Season 2 Bio.
Season 2, Episode 1
Season 2, Episode 2
Episode 3, Fight Of The Past.
Episode 4.
Episode 5. Reunion Arrival.
Episode 7
Episode 8, Show your power.
Episode 9
Episode 10. Friends of the past and little corruption.
Episode 10. Friends of the past and little corruption. Part 2.
Episode 11. Corruption.
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14. Danger is coming.
Episode 15, Front base attack.
Episode 15, Front base attack, Part 2.
Episode 16
Episode 17, Beach Day.
Episode 17, Beach Day. Part 2
Episode 18, Trap in the dark.
Episode 18, Trap in the dark. Part 2
Episode 19.
episode 20
Episode 21, Battle Before Conflict.
Episode 22. Rage Of The Beast.
Episode 23, Rage Mode VS Beast Mode!
Episode 24
Epilogue
Season 3, Episode 1.
Episode 2
Episode 3
Noah's Bio
Episode 4
Episode 5
episode 6
episode 7
episode 8
Episode 9, Prison Chaos Breakout
Episode 9, Prison Chaos Breakout. Part 2.
Episode 10. Free Man. And Destruction Awakens
Episode 11
episode 12
episode 13
Episode 14, The Queen Wants Pay back.
Episode 15, The Power Of Two VS The Queen Of The Monsters.
Episode 15, The Power Of Two VS The Queen Of The Monsters, Part 2.
Episode 16
Episode 17, A little relaxing and a bit of domination.
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20, Unknown monster.
Episode 21
Episode 22, Monster Terror.
Episode 23, Terror and Destruction.
Episode 24. Destruction arrive
Episode 25, Destruction has arrived
episode 26
Episode 27, Near Nemesis.
Episode 28, Nemesis vs Danger.
Episode 29, Aftermath
Epilogue
Season 4, Episode 1
Episode 2
Noah Bio.
Dilo Bio.
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7, Egg retrieve and Ebony.
Episode 8, Ebony and new born.
Episode 9, New Born.
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
What If.....
Episode 13, Hot trouble and Moon attack.
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26, Azure.
Episode 27
Episode 28, Rage Of Four.
Episode 29, Wrathful Guardian vs Tyrannical Alpha.
Epilogue
Announcement
Titan
Small Teaser.
Season 4, Part 2. teaser.
Season 4, Part 2. teaser 2
Season 4, Part 2. teaser 3. Queen Of Flames.
Season 4, Part 2. teaser 4. Queen Of Terra.
Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 5 Dragon Queen.
Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 6 Broken Queen
Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 7. Strength Of Family.
Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 8 Red Beautiful Cursed Fate?

Episode 6, Future Projects Of Progress.

3.2K 76 120
By BlazeDX7

5 minutes later.

Every staff members of the Shatterdome was in the main control center of the Shatterdome. Shigaraki was in the middle of the control center. About to explain his three new projects to everyone. While Ivan was watching from the distance. W was looking at Rey from the distance.

W: *winks at Rey*

Rey: ....... *annoy*

Talulah was looking at Noah from the corner of her eyes.

Talulah(mind): ........ Noah.

Zero Two noticed Talulah looking at Noah.

Zero Two(mind): Why is she looking at my Darling?.......

Zero Two hug Noah arm.

Noah: Hm? Something wrong?

Zero Two: Nothing is wrong. Just want it to be closer to you. That's all.

Noah: Hehe.

A small lightning spark appear around Talulah eye.

Talulah(mind): ...... *small growl*

Shigaraki: Okay. Let us begin.

A hologram of a new Jaeger type appear in the middle of the main control center.

Shigaraki: My drones are the next step in Jaeger evolution. The system we design, processes commands through a quantum datacore. This means, that a single Jaeger pilot can operate a drone remotely from anywhere in the world. As soon as the council approach deployment, base on secretary General final reports. The days of struggling to find and train drift compatible pilots. Well be a thing of the past.

Rey: And you think a bunch of desk junkies are better than us?

He said with a serious face.

Shigaraki: We are not here to shut you down. Cooperation between our programs has never been more vital. Are there any question?

Every staff member disagree with him. None of them liking Shigaraki ideas.

Jaeger Pilot: We are pilots! Not a bunch of office workers!

Jaeger Pilot2: Your trying to leave us jobless!

Robert: Do we remain you that your drones can't fight at the same level as our Jaegers! Or us!

Layli: What about some of us who can single pilot Jaegers?! And our Strongest Jaeger?! None of your drones can compete against Obsidian Fury!

Rey, Noah, Zero Two, Dilo, Ichigo and the Cadets stay quiet. Not knowing what to say.

Jayton: ENOUGH!!!

Jayton yelling out loud made every stay quiet.

Jayton: I understand none of you liking this. Trust me, neither do I like it. But....

Ivan: Let him finish. He has more for you all. So please. Listen to him.

Shigaraki: Thank you. Now I do understand your sudden hate towards this program. Yes. None of my Drones have the same level of fighting capability as your Jaegers. No. I'm not trying to leave you jobless. Yes. None of my Drones can put up a fight against your strongest Jaegers. But here me out.  This are my three real programs. The first one. We are trying to united all Shatterdome across the Planet.

Jaeger Pilot3: That's impossible.

Jaeger Pilot4: There are far too many Shatterdome across the planets.

Dilo: How can you convince all Shatterdome to unite as one?

Shigaraki: When the first Gojira appear, 95 years ago. None of our weapons were able to damage her. If it wasn't thanks to Dr. Daisuke Serizawa creating the Oxygen Destroyer, ending Gojira life. Yet years past and the first Kaiju attacks. Cities and more than thousands of lives were lost. We were able to put down that Kaiju after we drop more than one nuke. Months later another Kaiju appear. So in order to prevent more chaos. We humans came together. Pulling all researchers together, working as one. Thanks to that we created the Jaegers. Our own Monsters. But now, peace never lasted. We have divided ourself. Creating different Shatterdomes across the Planet. What I'm trying to do is united all of us once again. It may sound impossible. I now all the continent of the Planet have four to five Shatterdome bases and in each of those bases, they have 8 to 10 Jaegers. But my Reunion Shatterdome contains a maximum of 1,000 Drone Jaegers. Are more are still been made as we speak.

Everyone was surprise to hear that he had that many Jaegers.

Meilin raised her hand.

Shigaraki: Yes?

Meilin: I'm just wondering. Why so many Drone Jaegers? Isn't that overwhelming?

Shigaraki: A question to a simple answer. Well. As every knows. We are not alone in the universe. Ghidorah and her Titans came from the deep space, from the stars. That brings the question that there might be creatures far more powerful and bigger than Ghidorah and her Titans. An army of aliens some day may attacks us. That's why we have that many Drone Jaegers. And the other reason why we have so many Drone Jaegers. We are planning on sharing the Drone Jaegers with the rest of the Shatterdomes across the Planet.

Dilo: What?

Shigaraki: The reason why we are planning on sharing our Drone Jaegers. So we can gain everyone trust. We are not planning on doing any type of harm towards anyone. Our main purpose is to keep humanity save from the Kaiju and Titans. To keep on evolving. This leeds me to my second program. Jaegers Kaiju Hybrid.

Everyone didn't know what to say and what to think.

Jayton: How is that even possible? How can you hybridise a Jaeger and a Kaiju?

Shigaraki: Here it's example of one.

A hologram of a Jaeger Kaiju Hybrid appear in the middle of the main control center.

Shigaraki: This is one of many of our Jaeger Kaiju hybrids. By cloning Kaiju brains and their blood and putting them into the Drone Jaegers. We created a Jaeger Kaiju hybrids. At first the Kaiju brain try to take control of the Drone Jaeger, but we were able to fully eliminate the conscious of the Kaiju brain. Giving us full control of the Jaeger Kaiju hybrids.

Layli: Is it even safe to pilot those  Jaeger Kaiju hybrids?

Shigaraki: That question leads me to my last program. To give every single Jaeger in the Planet, Kaiju brains and blood.

Every staff member disagree with him. None of them liking Shigaraki ideas.

Jaeger Pilot3: Are you out of your mind?!

Jaeger Pilot4: What if those things regain their consciousness?!

Zero Two: .......

Robert: They could kill us all?!

Shigaraki: I understand what you all are saying. But I'm not done. We well use the same system we design, processes commands through a quantum datacore. This means, that we well be able to control the Jaeger Kaiju hybrids remotely from anywhere in the world. Not risking the Pilots life.

Everyone staff member begin to question Shigaraki programs. None of them though it was safe.

Jayton: It's impressive I may say. Creating Jaeger Kaiju hybrids that can be pilot from any anywhere. It's something amazing. I can't deny that. But still. How can we certain this programs of your well ever work?

Shigaraka: Why don't we give you an example. I was able to bring with me two of our Jaeger Kaiju hybrids. Here is one of them.

A hologram of a Jaeger Kaiju hybrid appear in the middle of the main control center. The Jaeger Kaiju was black in color, red markings around it's body and black and red spikes on it's back.

Shigaraki: This is the strongest Jaeger in the Reunion Shatterdome, Apex. The Alpha Jaeger.

Amara(whisper): Alpha Jaeger?

Ichigo(whisper): Basically another way to call the strongest Jaeger. Every Shatterdome across the Planet has an Alpha Jaeger. Reunion Alpha Jaeger it's Apex. While our Shatterdome Alpha Jaeger is Obsidian Fury.

Amara(whispers): Wow.

Shigaraki: How about this? Governor Jayton.

Jayton: ?

Shigaraki: Give us just one year. To show you my Jaeger Kaiju hybrids are safe and 100% functional. If we are able to convince you. Would you and this Shatterdome join us?

Jayton and Stacker look at one another. But thinking what to say.

Jayton: Fine.

Stacker: We accept.

Jayton: But if you fail to prove that. We won't join you and you'll leave us alone.

Shigaraki: I accept. We are not trying to do any harm here. We are not the villains here. Were trying to help.

Jayton: I'll see that once I believe that.

Shigaraki: Fair enough. And one more thing.

Jayon: What?

Shigaraki: Since I brought my daughters with me. And their both also Ranger. Why don't they help you train your Cadets.

Jayton: .......

Shigaraki: They both have a ton of experience, they know how to fight and have unique abilities of their own. They can help.

Jayton: ...... What do you say to that Stacker?

Stacker: They can join in training the Cadets. But if they cause any sort of trouble, their out.

Shigaraki: I understand. *looks at W* W. Do not cause any sort of trouble like you usually do.

W: What are you talking about? I'm an angel and a kind and sweet girl. I'll never caused trouble. Not in a million years. *innocent smile*

Shigaraki: Sarcastic girl, aren't you. I don't wanna have to go to court for the 500 time. So don't be you and be a normal girl for once in your life.

W: Your asking for the impossible🎶

Shigaraki: *sighs* Talulah.

Talulah: Yes, father?

Shigaraki: Make sure your sister doesn't cause any trouble.

Talulah: Understood.

Shigaraki: Teach the these Cadets all you know.

Talulah: Understood.

Shigaraki: That is all.

Ichigo: I have one more question.

Shigaraki: What is it?

Ichigo: Why did you chose this Shatterdome base? Why didn't you chose another Shatterdome?

Shigaraki: Well. I could have chosen at random. But I look through the numbers. It seems the numbers of this Shatterdome have increase.

Ichigo: Numbers? I don't understand.

Stacker: Shatterdomes have levels of progress. The lowest level is 27. Any Shatterdome that is that level or lower gets shutdown. The highest level is 100.

Shigaraki: Reunion progress level is 91. Normal Shatterdome have a progress level of. 40 to 55. Those are good scores actually.

Ichigo: What about this Shatterdome? What's it's process level?

Jayton: We have a process level of 79.

Shigaraki: Last time I check. This Shatterdome process was 59. But it's been slowly increasing its numbers. All of you have show a great Improvement. Everyone here have grow strong and learn to work with one another is perfect team work. I am proud. Having said that. I hope we can all get along with one another. If we gain trust amounts one another. Then we can accomplish anything. And defeat any Kaiju and Titan that tries to attack us.

Every staff member didn't know what to say exactly. Whether to trust Shigaraki and his Programs. Or disagree with him.

Noah: Um......

Shigaraki: Yes Ranger Noah?

Noah: Well. I.......

Shigaraki: Don't be shy.

Noah: The think it's I made contact with Gojira and she-

Shigaraki: Yes. I have heard. You are the only human that Gojira trusts. I have to say it's amazing that Gojira is in your side. I heard she appears went you need her in battle. Having a Titan protection is something anyone would want. Now I know it's too much to ask. But are you still trying to convince her to join us fully?

Noah: I'm been trying. But no matter what I say, the answer is no.

Shigaraki: Well. To reach someone heart. First you have to do something for them. Something meaningful for them. If you do that. Gojira well join us.

Time skip.

Night Time.
Time: 11:55 PM.

It was night. Everyone was trying to get some sleep. At any moment a Kaiju could attack a city. So needed rests is needed to have energy.

But we can see Rey waking up.

Rey: *yawning* ...... I'm hungry. Something light well do.

He got up his bed, went out of hir dorm and went towards the back of the kitchen.

But before he could go to the back of the kitchen. He saw a bright flash of light on the upper floor of the Shatterdome.

Rey: Huh?

He saw another bright flash of light on the upper floor of the Shatterdome.

Rey: Wait a second.

He took a closer look and saw that it was W taking pictures of everything with her camera.

W: Another one for my collection. Say cheese!

She took a photo of Obsidian Fury.

W: Perfect.

Rey: Hey!

W: Huh?

She notice Rey from the lower level.

W: Hello down there🎶

Rey: Why are you taking photos so late at night?

W: Give me a moment.

She jumps from the second level and lands on her feets.

W: Hello there.

Rey: *annoy* Really? General Kenobi.

W: What? It's a classic.

Rey: Why are you taking photos so late at night?

W: I love taking pictures.

Rey: Why?

W: I can capture people faces went I take their pictures. Like this! Say cheese!

She took a picture of Rey, blinding him with the flashlight.

W: Got yo-

Rey cover his eyes with his hand in time.

Rey: Like I said. That ain't gonna work shorty.

W: But I almost got you there.

Rey: Not even close.

W: Let me take a picture of you.

Rey: Why?

W: To save it as the day we met.

Rey: I don't even like you.

W: Come on.

Rey: Shut up.

W: Your mean as hell. I like you more now❤

Rey: Pfft.

W: Tell you what? If you let me take one photo of us together. I won't ever talk to you. Sounds good?

Rey: Fine.

W: Yay. Okay.

She stand close to him. About to take a picture of them together.

W: Say cheese.

Rey: Chesee-

W: Got you!

She gave him a kiss on the cheek and takes the picture.

Rey: *blushing* hey!

W: I got you! Haha!

The picture came out of the camera and shows Rey smiling and W giving Rey a kiss on the cheek.

W: It came out perfect! Hehe!

Rey: You got your picture! Now don't talk to me!

W: About that, I lie!

Rey: What?!

W: Sucker!

Rey: Give me that picture!!

W: Nope. It's mine now. I'm gonna show this to your parents! They'll be like, oh Rey! You finally have girlfriend! She's so cute and sexy!! Hahaha!

Rey: Come here!

She begin to chase her around the Shatterdome.

W: *evil laugh*

In another part of the Shatterdome.

Noah and Zero Two.

We can see both Noah and Zero Two sleeping peacefully.

Zero Two: *sleeping*

Noah: *sleeping*

Yet all the sudden, Noah could hear a voice in his head. Saying things to him.

Voice: Noah.......

Noah: *sleeping*

Voice: Noah...... Zero Two. Don't trust her.

Noah expression change to discomfort.

Voice: She's using you. She doesn't care about you.

Noah hand twitch for a second.

Voice: She's been lying to you all this time. She's using you. She didn't want to be alone. She made you like her. She doesn't care about anything but herself

Noah began to sweat all the sudden.

Voice: When you least expected, she'll stab you in the heart. She well be the end of you if you don't come to me.

Noah: *heavy breathing*

Voice: On like her. I well never bring you harm. I will cherish you and love you. I'll always stay by your side no matter what. Even if the world is against you, even if the world calls you a lier, even if everyone hates you. I'll always remain by your side. Always and forever......... So come to me my love. Find me and be with me.

Noah open his eyes.

Noah: *sleepy*

He looks around and sees that Zero Two was sleeping next to him.

Noah(mind): That was weird.

He got up and was about to leave his dorm. But by accident he woke up Zero Two.

Zero Two: Darling? Where are you going?

Noah: Just a night walk.

Zero Two: Want me to go with you?

Noah: Not this time. I want to be alone for a while.

He left the dorm and close the door behind him.

Zero Two: ....... Darling.

Back to Noah.

He was walking around the Shatterdome.

Noah(mind): What do I feel different? Like there's something or someone I have to find. But who? Maybe-

He look and saw Talulah in the third level. Looking at Obsidian Fury.

Talulah: ......

Noah(mind): What is she doing?

Noah: Hey!

Talulah: ?

Talulah look down and saw Noah waving at her.

Noah: Hey.

Talulah: .....

Noah: Give me a sec.

She went up the stairs and stood next to her.

Noah: Pretty late at night. Isn't it?

Talulah: *silence*

Noah: Why are you here all alone, looking at my Jaeger?

Talulah: *silence*

Noah: Um. Aren't you sleepy?

Talulah: *silence*

Noah: You don't talk much, don't you?

Talulah: *silence*

Noah: I'll take that as as yes. *looks at Obsidian Fury* Look at it. The strongest Jaeger in the Shatterdome. Speed, strength and armor that beats all other Jaegers. Combine that with my fighting level. And I'm able to handle at least 4 Kaijus on my own. I can even go against a Category 5+ Kaiju. I only lost a fight one time. From there. All fights have ended in victory.

Talulah: .......

Noah: You know. A lot of people tell me. How does it feels to be a Jaegers pilot. Isn't that a lot work? I tell them that it's a job, but it doesn't feel like it. Went you love your job and your good at it. It won't feel like work.

Talulah: ......... Yeah.

Noah: Hey. I made you talk.

Talulah: .......

Noah: One point for Noah🎶

Talulah: I guess.

Noah: Hey. Do you like ice cream?

Talulah: Ice cream?

Time skip.

Both Noah and and Talulah were at the back of the kitchen. Eating ice cream.

Talulah: *burps*

Noah: *chuckles* Oh my god. That's your sixth ice cream container.

Talulah: More.

Noah: If you eat more. You'll get diabetes.

Talulah: Did I stutter? Give me more.

Noah: You got it boss. Just don't say I didn't warn you.

He gave her another ice cream container.

Talulah: *eats ice cream*

Noah: Jesus, you love ice cream. Don't you?

Talulah: *eating ice cream*

Noah: *chuckles*

Talulah: I....

Noah: Huh?

Talulah: I..... Never eating ice cream before.

Noah: This is your first time eating ice cream?

Talulah: Yes.

Noah: Don't they have ice cream in your Shatterdome?

Talulah: My father is a very strict man. Especially towards me.

Noah: But he seems so kind went he was talking.

Talulah: You just met him.

Noah: Fair enough...... Hey. Can I ask you something?

Talulah: What is it?

Noah: Went we first met. You said I was and you didn't finish, what you were going to say?

Talulah: And?

Noah: So. What am I?

Talulah: You'll see in time.

Noah: What?

Talulah: Went I meet new people. I always say You are. And I won't finish that sentences until I get to know them enough. So until I get to know you enough. I won't say what you are.

Noah: *chuckles* Hey. I got an idea.

Talulah: ?

Noah: Why don't we remake how we met. Sounds good?

Talulah: Why?

Noah: First impression counts.

Talulah: Okay........

Noah: I'll start. The name is Noah Daxton.

Talulah: ...... I'm Talulah Shigaraki.

Noah: Nice to meet you.

He offers his hand to hand.

In response, she shake his hand.

Noah: Let's be friends.

Talulah: Friends...... My first friend.

Noah: I-

Talulah smile, and Noah saw it was the most gentle and kind smile he ever saw.

Noah: *blushing*

Talulah: What's wrong? Why are you blushing?

Noah: *blushing* nothing.

Talulah: Is there something on my face?

She got face to face with him.

Noah: *blushing*

Talulah: Your face is so warm.

Noah: *blushing*

Talulah: I never seen someone blush that much-

Noah: *blushing* I have to go! Go to get up early!

He ran out of there, leaving Talulah alone.

Talulah: ...... He was...... Adorable.

Shigaraki(radio): So. Did it work? Has he already fallen for you?

Talulah: I made him blush by my smile.

Shigaraki(radio): Good. Make him fall for you, make him hate Zero Two, make him lose his trust in his family. After all that. The only person that he'll trust well be you. And then, he'll well want to join us.

Talulah: With pleasure.

Shigaraki(radio): Soon enough. Well have control of the Beast. Soon enough. Our true plans well come to reality.

Talulah: Understood

She cuts of the signal.

Talulah: Oh my Noah. I'll have fun breaking you away from your family.

Her innocent smile turn into a sinister and evil smile.

Talulah: Went this is over. Went you can't trust anyone. You'll come straight to me. Gaining everyone trust well be easy. And making you fall for me well be even better. Soon enough you'll be mine, Reunion well be your new family. I'll be your new family. You'll be all and only mine. Noah.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 230 6
In the hold world people thought that reincarnation was nothing but a dream for stupid people. And yet here I am, reincarnated in a new and yet stran...
10.9K 259 16
In a time long before the emergence of mankind, and even before the majestic reign of the mighty dinosaurs, a world teemed with colossal beings known...
56.8K 733 8
Summary: After settling the score (and gaining a truce) with King Kong and bringing an end to MechaGodzilla. Legendary Godzilla, also known as (M/N)...
6.7K 192 14
A Muto, specifically a male one, was the lone survivor of the events of 2014, when humanity discovered that Kaiju exist. This Muto was shown what had...