Harry Potter Imagines

By aperkins1234

These stories are all smut imagines about some of the Harry Potter characters More

Quiet Sundays G.W
Sucking him off G.W
Fucking you in front of a window G.W
Tease G.W
Enjoying the view F.W
Dreams F.W
Veritaserum D.M
Excuses F.W
Excuses part 2 F.W
I'm Yours D.M
Breathless F.W
Embracing the muggle world D.M
So wrong, yet feels so right D.M
Alone time D.M
How much he loves her D.M
Good Girl G.W
The first quidditch match R.W
Christmas Gift H.P and R.W
Finally H.P
Jealousy R.W
Downright mean R.W
Insecurities H.P
Last Kiss D.M
Like I would D.M
Caught C.D
Weasley D.M
Silent treatment F.W
Video Game Love G.W
Hide and Seek F.W
Jealousy H.P
Helping Hands C.D
Mission Accomplished H.P
Fresh linen, mint, and a hint of red roses D.M
He finds out you self harm H.P
He finds out you self harm R.W
Secret Santa C.D
Charms Class Essay R.W
Body. Mind. Soul. C.D
The hills C.D
In the prefect's bathroom C.D
The common room F.W
Mirror pics C.D
Arranged D.M
His obsession C.D
The wrong tie F.W
Hogwarts express C.D
Why? F.W
Origami D.M & C.D Gryffindor reader
Three's a crowd F.W
Don't move (Preference?)
Play with fire C.D
Point of view C.D
Cock Warming C.D
Bored C.D
Get in O.W
The Game O.W
Midnight G.W
Safe Word C.D
Something Precious D.M
Envy C.D
Red rope and a whiny puppy C.D
In the refrigerator light F.W
Crawling back to you D.M
My treasure C.D
Natural born enemy C.D
The end of the week C.D
Sub Harry head-canon!
A drunken mistake C.D
Obsessed O.W
It started innocent D.M
Sub Draco head-canon!
Mommy's good boy F.W
His problem F.W
Yours and mine O.W
Enemies with benefits O.W
Hard day's night G.W
The black quill D.M
Mine C.D
Satisfaction F.W
Not me C.D
Punished O.W
Rougher, Louder C.D

Setting up fate M.R

211 2 0
By aperkins1234

(Characters don't belong to me, but by the author of Possessive)

My book was rudely snapped shut by a firm hand, the world conjured up between the sentences evaporated into thin air by the abrupt interruption.

My head flung up to meet the smirking eyes of Odeya and Jacob, both stood over my quiet and serene area in the common rooms. I raised an eyebrow "What?"

Jacob let go of my book, letting me place it back into my bag with care. His arms crossed, "You've got detention. Tomorrow, in the Astronomy classroom."

I furrowed my eyebrows "No, I don't."

Odeya smiled, but not in plain kindness and more in a way that suggested she knew something I didn't. "You do. Trelawney's mad with you - enraged, even."

The other nodded in agreement "stopped us in the corridors, said something about a missing assignment."

I wracked my brain for any missing piece of work, or perhaps something I'd done wrong with another I'd already submitted?

Nothing.

I narrowed my eyes "What are you two playing at?"

Jacob exhaled and threw her arms in the air "God, Y/N! You think we'd make something like this up? You're wanted at 9:00PM tomorrow, dead on time" and with that, he left for the night to his - our dorms.

Odeya only smiled and nodded "You heard him. I'll even walk you there, if you're skeptical?"

My lips tightened in a contented smile "Yeah, alright. Thanks, Odeya." She shrugged before following Jacob's previous path, leaving me on the lounge in front of the fireplace alone.

The silence was only disturbed when the door slammed shut behind a pacing figure, making me slowly turn my head in subtle annoyance at the obnoxiousness of this person's entrance. My eyes were laced with disbelief but then widened slightly when I saw Theo Riddle come storming in. I turned back to the fire, trying to seem casual despite him not even noticing my presence.

The boy had a scowl on his face, and I noticed that he seemed agitated at something. Strange, he usually kept his cool in the space of the common rooms - it was in public that he liked to make scenes. He didn't seem furious as such, but the way he stuffed his hands into his trouser pockets and glared at the stairs as he sauntered to his dorms, it was evident that some sort of bad news had been delivered to him this evening.

Half an hour ago-

Draco sauntered into the library where Theo was returning a textbook for class, hands in his pockets and casually swaying in. His eyebrows momentarily raised in recognition once he caught sight of him and he made his way over, coming to lean against a bookshelf with a knee hitched up.

He whistled a low tune "You're in deep shit, I'll say."

Theo's eyebrow cocked upwards, a small look of distain on his face as he demanded "what?"

"Snape's given you detention - caught me in the hallways after dinner."

He scoffed "right, okay."

"I'm serious? Actually, he caught me with a girl the other day - completely ruined the mood, might I add - so I'll be joining. He's serving it in the astronomy classroom, fuck knows why."

Theo turned to face him, "I haven't done anything, Draco."

A smirk, "That's not what Snape says. You can ask him about it tomorrow, lad. I'll meet you in the common rooms at ten to nine, we can go together."

He looked like he was about to protest as Draco subtly held his breath but covered it with a blank expression. Then, Theo sighed and said "yeah, alright."

Change of 'person'-

Your giggle echoed off the walls along with his chuckles, the two of you walking much too close together down the seemingly isolated hallway. Late to lesson, as per usual when you'd catch each other before them.

Jacob, Odeya and Draco peered over the edge of the wall, watching you two laugh together. It took a slapped hand over the mouth to muffle Draco's gasp as he realized Theo was carrying your bag.

He whispered to the others "Fuck, you were right. He;s in deep, isn't he?"

Odeya gave a sort of happy sigh "They're so in love." Her head turned to look at him "You sorted it, right? 9:00PM tonight?"

Jacob also whipped his head around, inquisitorially staring at him.

He nodded "Of course, of course."

It was at this moment that yours and Theo's shoes' tapping started fading away and your voices disappeared, always kept so low as if your conversations were sacred. The rest of your friends always noticed the soft spot you had for each other, and yet the other always seemed oblivious to it. what was wrong with you two?

Blaise sauntered over from somewhere behind "You guys alright?"

"They all turned, grinning in satisfaction. It was Draco that walked over and clapped a hand to his back "Yeah, mate. You?"

He visibly cringed and said "Not really. Got a couple hours intervention for astronomy - all to get those idiots together."

Odeya giggled and went to Blaise, linking arms with him platonically "You did brilliant, Blaise! They're going to be so perfect together."

Jacob nodded, then shrugged as she leant against the wall they had peered over moments ago. "This better work, especially with all the effort we've put in."

"There's no way it won't! Trelawnney's gone, they'll be together and everything will be...so perfect. There's no way nothing will happen."

Blaise chuckled at this "Isn't this illegal - locking two people in a room together, that is?"

Draco shrugged "Who cares?"

Normal; 8:45PM

"I can't even think what Trelawney would want, I swear I haven't even done anything!"

Odeya listened with a sympathetic smile, nodding in encouragement to my complaints despite how repetitive it must've been. The winter was in full thrive and the sun had winked out by at least four in the afternoon, and so we were in fully cloaked darkness by now. Despite the time of year, it was a peaceful evening; only a slight drizzle outside, and nothing more than the lightest of breezes.

At the astronomy tower, Odeya hugged me goodbye and wished me good luck...for detention? She was always overly kind like that, I guess.

It was when I opened the door to find an empty classroom with streams of moonlight trickling through the ceiling glassed roof that something felt odd. Where was the professor for this so called detention?

-

He walked with Draco as he said he would, the two climbing the stairs just few hundred meters from the classroom. Theo had been grumbling the whole way here, muttering about the unfairness of a detention when he couldn't even recall what he did wrong. Draco went along with it, playing the part of equally as frustrated at Snape.

"...And the Astronomy tower, of all places. He couldn't have picked somewhere closer to the common rooms - of course not. Right at the top of the school, because why wouldn't he?"

"Theo, we're here already."

Indeed, the pair had just stopped outside the old oak door engraved with a purple crescent moon window panel, framed with small golden stars and the marking of 'Astronomy' above. Theo grabbed the handle and pushed, angry eyes turning wide and immediately surprised as he saw the girl inside.

Not his grouchy head of house, the man who was supposed to be hosting detention tonight. Instead, there was a young girl wondering the vast and empty glossy tiles, one he noticed was much more pleasantly attractive than the greasy haired professor.

Theo whirled to start throwing accusations when he was met with Draco's guilty expression. Two words "sorry, mate." Before the door slammed in his face and thick silence echoed in the room.

-

"So you say that Draco claimed you had a detention with Snape, in the Astronomy tower of all places, and you didn't think to question it?"

He rolled his eyes at my mocking tone "Yeah, I should've known better. But you - what would a goody two shoes like you even be doing in detention? That's even stupider, Y/N."

I shoved his arm, smiling like an idiot because of how used to his teasing I was.

We'd tried alohomora, we tried picking it with the end of a quill and Theo had even banged on the door a few times, but we were apparently stuck in here until our captives decided otherwise. So, until then, we sat ourselves on the little steps that led to the massive telescope and its stand, off to the side so we could lean against the huge ceramic pillar.

At this proximity, I could see all the little details on his face. Not that I hadn't noticed them before, but it was just another chance to appreciate them. I felt envious of the shadows in the shape of raindrops that graced down his face, a reflection from the windows all around us and in time to the tapping of downpour against them.

I'd done well to hide the awkwardness I always felt rising because sometimes I simply did not know how to act around Theo. My body sensed his presences too, because my pulse would speed up and become heavier and my legs would always threaten to stumble or embarrass me. It was morbidly humiliating to have such an infatuation with him, but at least I hid it well - he didn't notice, anyway.

Despite myself, I'd take advantage of our friendship and let myself pretend we were more. Such as now; I sighed and pretend to casually lean my head onto his shoulder in boredom, and yet every single action was over-calculated and worried about.

"How long do they plan on leaving us here, do you think?"

"No idea" I saw his hands lazily play with each other and my anxiety heightened. God, I hope I wasn't boring him. "Favorite color?"

I lifted my head, looking at him incredulously "What?"

He chuckled "We're stuck here for a while - obviously. Might as well get to know each other."

I shrugged and rested my head backwards against the pillar "Green. Favorite past time?"

Theo's POV-

"Quidditch. Least favorite house?"

My eyes darted to her face, studying the way her jawline was stretched by her positioning and her eyes that absentmindedly glazed across the ceiling.

"Probably Gryffindor. You?"

"Do I even need to answer that?"

The light laughter that left her made something in my chest swell, the most unpleasant emotion that I'd always find myself experiencing around Y/N. She muttered something else, and yet I don't think I caught it. I wanted to ask her to rest her head back on my shoulder instead of on the hard and cold pillar, but I'd been too nervous then that I had to resort to fiddling with my fingers. How embarrassing.

"This game is awfully dull."

I tutted and poked my tongue in the inside of my cheek, faking a scowl of annoyance "Then spice it up, Y/N. You're the one asking boring questions."

Her mouth dropped open in offence at my accusation but she dropped it once I started chuckling. her eyes rolled, and for some reason something to the left inside my chest halted.

"Most disliked person at Hogwarts - or in general, it doesn't matter - go."

I exaggerated my thinking "So many options, all good choices." She giggled and slapped my arm again before I continued "At the moment it's Draco, the prick. In general...perhaps I'd say potter. Him and his friends annoy me."

"Well we all know that, Theo. Why don't you tell me something I don't know?" her voice was sarcastic, and the way she was always so expressive with her speech didn't go unnoticed.

"God, Y/N. Okay...someone I dislike?"

Normal POV-

I think the thought came to him before he spoke it, because the teasing smiles behind his eyes drifted away and the moonlight amplified the somewhat seriousness that replaced it. He didn't turn to look at me when his voice turned low, and then he mumbled nonchalantly "Probably 'The Dark Lord'. Seems like an ass" I snorted at the insult, but smiled gently and rested my head back against the pillar as I replied equally as quietly "Yeah, I suppose that's a fair answer."

He cleared his throat and nudged me "On a lighter topic, who's your most favored person, then?" I sent him a strange look because I felt like we were gossiping children, but pondered over it nonetheless.

"My parents? Uh...this question is still boring" I laughed slightly.

"My god - alright then, what about romantically?"

My eyes snapped to his face, widened. The question came across as a taunt, my mind automatically assuming he knew about my hidden feelings and was using them against me. However, that obviously wasn't the case and, judging by his purely innocent eyes, he was only asking out of curiosity.

One friend, to another.

Perhaps it was a bit delayed, but I pushed a laugh out and shook my head, carelessly waving my hand "Why would you care about that, Theo?"

Say it. Say it, oh god say it, please.

By the way he chuckled and looked downwards, so boyishly handsome and borderline irresistible, I started mentally praying to the stars that I could literally see, perhaps practically reach to from the windows, hoping for him to just confess his undying love for me already.

But the stars were a bitch, apparently.

"I don't. Just something more interesting, I guess."

I willed my face to not show any sign of cringe, and instead brought light and airy humor behind my voice as I said "Yeah, right. Don't act like you're not dying to confess to me right now."

I think there was something wrong with me. The sarcasm, the too much truth behind the seeming lies - was that just how I coped with things?

He scoffed "Sure, Y/N."

I bumped his shoulder with mine, playing with the infatuation facade (not really a facade though. "You wanna kiss me so bad..." I dragged out the syllable, toying on the border of my own desires.

If only he'd play along, perhaps I could pretend this was reality for a little while. Only - he surprised me by actually obliging with my silent wishes to go with it. Perhaps the stars weren't so bad, after all.

"Yeah? And what if I did? What then, Y/L/N?" his stupid smirk was so taunting.

I rolled my eyes and got up off the ground, folding my arms as he followed suit. Of course, being that he was one of the tallest boys in the entire school, he stood a few heads above me. His smirk only widened at the power levels he played with, clearly glad to seem intimidating.

He drawled out "This is much more fun now, isn't it?"

I willed my lips to turn to a smirk, bending at the waist to innocently say "Not for you. For me, perhaps" and I turned, walking away to...I don't know where. The faux rejection was just amusing.

My walk was interrupted and entirely halted by his hands, grabbing my waist and pushing his body against the back of me. I looked over my shoulder seeing as I couldn't physically turn around and hated how weak my voice sounded when I questioned "...Theo?"

This wasn't part of the teasing. In fact, it was completely out of the ordinary for us - for this entire friendship. I think he shushed me, but I couldn't be too sure. Not with my pulse right in my ears. I think he wanted us to be quiet, but I agreed because I think any sound could've ruined the fragile atmosphere.

I felt his hands come further forwards and eventually wrap fully around my abdomen and pull me flush against him. I could feel every ruffle of his clothes, every toned part of his tall body, every protective nature he had in his touch.

I heard his shaky breath just before I was noted of my own, how utterly nervous we both were in the moment. It seemed unfair to let him lead and be the only one taking the initiative, so I damned the consequences and brought a hand up. My back slightly arched as his breath tickled against my neck and my hand reached up enough to tangle into his hair. He finally spoke "Your turn. Ask me a question, Y/N."

I decided against shaking my head no, decided to not refuse to talk incase my voice broke or my knees gave out at how much I wanted this to go un-ruined. Instead, I whispered into the empty cool air "What are we doing?"

He chuckled, not in the confidence that he usually would but rather in an anxious tone "Honestly, I don't know."

I inhaled shakily, closing my eyes and just enjoying his warmth. The pitter-patter of rain seemed to be the only sound disturbing the otherworldly silence.

"Your turn" I said.

I could've sworn I felt his lips brush against my skin "Can you tell me, truthfully, that you aren't feeling this? What's between us, right now?"

His question went unanswered and because of that, he pulled back to whirl me around, a demand for me to now face him. "Answer my question."

At first listen, it would seem his tone was laced with firm order, but only someone like me would be able to hear the nervousness. The slight tinge of desperation.

Despite that, he smiled as if he knew what my answer would be. He uttered his next words with smug command "Say it."

One hand came to his chest, stabling me as the other came to drift along his jawline as I whispered quietly "I've felt it for...too long. Much too long to not do this -"

I don't know what insanely confident spirit took over my body, but I roughly gripped him by his Slytherin tie and pulled him onto me. The second we made contact in one of the most romantic of places, the tension snapped and it seemed like fate's hands took over the rest - the two of us merely puppets playing along in a love story.

We wouldn't know that outside, our group of four involved friends were peering through a crescent moon shaped window pane, giggling giddily amongst themselves and slapping palms to mouths in shock. We wouldn't know that a bet was exchanged, a winner clearly proven right by our somewhat confession and earning a small sum of money. We certainly wouldn't know about the 'I told you so's', or the 'fucking hells' that quietly draped down the hallways as they returned back to their dorms.

All we'd know is that this was right, and it was finally happening. The only thing we'd know would be how the other had tasted, how the feeling of our lips sculpted together like opposite ends of a magnet.

And that night, we'd only blame fate, putting generosity first to not place it upon our godforsaken friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

hp imagines By jj

Fanfiction

179K 2.1K 33
just some harry potter imagines
14.6K 131 22
reader inserts!! (fluff, smut) these all come from my tumblr @pottersfia <3
19.2K 121 20
REQUESTS OPEN!! This includes smut, fluff, and maybe some sad images of characters in the Harry Potter universe :)