A Monster turned Hero (MHA X...

By macrostorn

Minato, a 14-year old boy from Aldera Middle School wishes to become a hero, alongside his friends, Katsuki a... More

1: "A New Beginning"
2: "A Fated Meeting"
3: "Going Beyond"
4: "The First Day"
6: "The Monster Unleashed"
7: "Sports Festival"
8: "The Results of Effort"
10: "The Hero Killer"
9: "Your Quirk"
11: "Ingenium's Rebirth"
12: "Final Exams"
13: "The Incredible I-Island"
14: "Party Crashers"
15: "The True Culprit"
16: "Two Heroes"
17: "A Moment of Respite"
18: "Training Camp"
19: "A Much Needed Talk"
20: "Forest Mayhem"
21: "Search and Rescue"
22: "The One Behind All"
23: "Minato Amamiya: Origin"
24: "The Painful Truth"
25: "Forgiveness and Realization"
26: "Second Chance"
27: "Confrontation and Confession"
28: "The Big Three"
29: "The Past Repeats"
30: "Preparation"
31: "Overhaul"
32: "Defeat"
33: "Rehearsal"
34: "Dreams and Reality"
35: "Hero Too"

5: "Rivalry, Presidency and New Friends"

1.2K 28 10
By macrostorn

Just another regular day of school at UA, like always. In the morning, Class 1-A has normal classes, like English, then, at lunchtime, they have high-quality food at the cheapest prices in the cafeteria. And then, it's finally time for the afternoon class: Hero Basic Training!

"I have... come through the door, as normal!"

All Might comes into the classroom. The students find themselves both surprised and ecstatic, talking about his outfit and the rumors they had heard about him becoming a teacher. All Might, then, suddenly starts a heroic pose.

All Might:"Hero Basic Training! This class was devised to put you through all sorts of special training, in order to shape you into heroes! There is no time for dilly-dallying. Today's class is... combat training! And for that... you'll need these!"

After All Might said those last words, four closet-like compartments came from within the wall, each containing several cases, numbered from 1 to 20. Class 1-A immediately understood what that meant, and got extremely excited after learning that, not only they would get to battle with their quirks, but that they would do it wearing their own hero costumes.

All Might:"After you change, come out in order of ranking to ground Beta! Looking good is very important, ladies and gentlemen, so look alive! Because from now on... you're all heroes!"

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Class 1-A showing off their costumes)

Class 1-A was at ground beta, everyone in their hero costumes, waiting for the training drill to begin. Minato then aproaches Katsuki, Uraraka and Iida to talk.

Minato:"Nice costume, Uraraka!"

Uraraka:"Thanks! (Embarrassed) Though I think my costume is a bit to tight for my liking."

Minato:"I think it looks good on you. You look cute! (Looks at Iida) You're also looking pretty sharp, Iida."

Iida:"Thank you."

Then Izuku arrives, coming close to his friends.

Katsuki:"(Turning to Izuku) What the hell is that thing you're wearing, Deku!?"

Izuku:"(Smiling) My mom made it for me!"

Minato:"It looks nice. (Turning to Katsuki) Plus, you're one to talk. What's up with that mask?"

Katsuki:"What about you!? That's your costume!?"

The group looks at their friend's hero costume. Minato was wearing a black skin-tight, sleeveless top with a long neck, black cargo pants, black army boots and a pair of black fingerless gloves.

Uraraka:"(Giving a thumbs-up) Well, I think you look good!"

Iida:"One certainly cannot deny it suits you."

Izuku:"Yeah! That costume is exactly what I'd expect from you, Minato-kun."

Katsuki:"(Annoyed) Tch... who cares."

All Might approches the entire class and starts explaining the drill.

All Might:"Very well, shall we begin!? Today you will be engaging in indoor anti-personnel battle training! Villain battle are most commonly seen outdoors, however... statistically speaking, the worst villains tend to be more likely to appear indoors. As such, in this training, you will be split into villain and hero teams and face off in two-on-two indoor battles!"

Everyone started asking questions, as All Might assured them that he would explain everything.

All Might:"Listen up! (Starts reading a note) The drill will go like this. The villain teams will be protecting a nuclear weapon in the building and the hero teams will have to go in and take care of it! The heroes will have a limited time to either capture the villains or secure the weapon, as the villains must try to capture the heroes or protect the weapon until time is up. Now then, the teams will be decided by drawing lots!"

And so the teams had been decided. Izuku was in team A with Uraraka, Katsuki in team D with Iida and Minato in team E with the pink girl from the entrance exam. All Might then chose the villain and hero teams using the lots as well. Team E was chosen as the hero team and team D as the villain team. As the first match was decided, Katsuki got serious.

Katsuki:"(Serious) So I get to face you, huh?"

Minato:"Yup. Think you're up for it?"

Katsuki grins, as everyone, even All Might, remains silent, feeling the palpable tension between the two.

Katsuki:"(Grinning) Just you watch! This, time, I'll be the one giving the beating."

Minato smirks in response.

Minato:"(Smirking) I'll be waiting for it."

With everything said, the teams moved to the site of the exercise. Team D then got into the building, getting ready, as team E did the same before entering. Everyone else had been taken to a monitor room. As everyone tried to understand the animosity they witnessed before, when Uraraka decided to ask the question that was on everyone's mind.

Uraraka:"Hey, Deku-kun, why were Amamiya-kun and Bakugo-kun acting like that? Are they mad at each other?"

Izuku:"(Chuckles) I guess it kinda looked like that. No, it's not that they're mad. It's more of a rivalry. Before meeting Minato-kun, Ka-chan was the strongest in our school, but then he showed up and defeated Ka-chan. Since then, they always had this heated rivalry."

Meanwhile, outside the building, Team E got ready, waiting for All Might to start the drill.

Mina:"(Smiling) Hey! I'm Mina Ashido, but you can call me Mina! Nice to meet you! My quirk is Acid!"

Minato:"Minato Amamiya. Likewise."

Mina:"(Impatient) When does this start? I can't wait."

Minato:"It should be about to start. By the way, Mina-san... The moment we enter, we'll probably attacked. I would appreciate it if you left it to me and moved on."

Mina:"(Confused) What do you mean? Do you know something I don't? Are they planning an ambush or something?"

Minato:"Something like that. Think you can handle a one-on-one with Iida?"

Mina was trying to figure out what to answer, All Might starts the drill. The duo enters the building. As they enter the second floor, Minato pushes Mina out of the way, as he dodges a blast from Katsuki. As the girl gets up in shock, the two boys talk.

Minato:"Impatient as always. You really think I wasn't expecting this."

Katsuki:"(Smirking) Can't blame me for trying."

Minato:"(Teasing) Though I gotta hand it to you. I didn't think you could go ten whole months without trying to fight me."

Minato takes a battle stance, motioning for the girl to leave. After realizing Katsuki didn't care about her, Mina did just that, leaving the boys by themselves. Minato decides to go for the first hit, lunging towards the blonde. Katsuki tries to counter with a blast from his right hand, only to fail his target completely, as Minato jumps over him with a backflip, using the ceiling of the hallway as a ramp to jump back to the floor, landing with another flip. Katsuki immediately turns, trying to hit his opponent with a blast to his back, failing once more, as Minato pushes his hand away with a heel kick. The battle keeps going in a pattern, as Katsuki attacks relentlessly, not giving an opening for an attack, while Minato keeps dodging. Meanwhile, on the highest floor...

Mina:"(Weirded out) What's going on?"

Iida:"(Villainous) Mwhahahah! I see you have arrived Ashido-san. Come and face me, hero! I shall defeat you!"

Mina looks at Iida with a weird look, before focusing on the target of the drill: a large object, probably the fake weapon, right in the middle of the room. She tries to move towards it, until Iida notices it and starts running towards her. Everyone on the monitor room watched as Iida chases Mina around the room, while making some villainous speech, while the pink girl runs from him, faliling her arms, spreading acid all around in panic. Everyone continued watching, until their attention is pulled to another screen.

Minato and Katsuki's fight was at a standstill, with neither landing a single hit. As Minato dodges another blast, he notices there was a stronger light than the one from the hallway coming from behind him. As he looks back for a moment, he sees that he was now at the entrance of an empty room. He then turns back at Katsuki.

Minato:"I see. You wanted to trap me in the room, remaining by the entrance to force me to attack you head on. It's a good plan, but did you really think I'll let you accomplish it?"

Minato then lunges at Katsuki, beind met by a smirk from the blonde, who pointed his grenade-shaped gauntlet at him.

Katsuki:"(Smirking) No. But you won't have any choice."

He then pulls a pin from the gauntlet. As
Minato watches a small light, coming from a hole in the gauntlet, as he realizes what will happen. He jumps back, covering his front with his arms, as a huge explosion propels him into the room. He then slowly gets back up, his clothes a bit tattered from the blast and his hair slightly singed. In the monitor room, everyone was shocked by what had just happened. While All Might warned Katsuki not to use that attack again. Uraraka spoke up again.

Uraraka:"(Shocked) What was that!? He just threw that huge blast in Amamiya-kun's face! Didn't you say they were just rivals, Deku-kun!?"

Izuku looks at the screen, sighing, before turning to answer the question.

Izuku:"It's true that they're... we're rivals, but, for those two, it's a bit more complicated than that. Ever since he got his quirk, Ka-chan was put on a pedestal. Everyone praised him and his ego grew because of it. Nobody would dare stand up to him and whoever tried it quickly gave up, after seeing his quirk. That is, until three years ago, when Minato-kun joined. That was the first time Ka-chan ever met someone stronger than him. Minato defeated him in a fight, without breaking a sweat."

Suddenly, Momo spoke up.

Momo:"So, Bakugo still holds a grudge about that?"

Izuku:"No. It's not like that. Ka-chan respects strength. He wouldn't hold a grudge. It's because of these last few years."

Everyone looks at the green-haired boy with confusion and curiosity.

Izuku:"Minato-kun always had a way with people. In a matter of minutes, after the fight, he and Ka-chan were like old friends. He was even able to mend my friendship with Ka-chan, that wasn't very good back then. Ever since, we have always trained together, which meant they sparred each other often. In these last three years, Ka-chan never won, not once. I think he developed a sense of inferiority towards Minato-kun. He sees him as a goal to aim for, but despite how much he trained, he could never catch up to him. That's why he's not pulling any stops. Now that we're at UA, he wants to show Minato-kun, or maybe to himself, that they're at the same level."

Meanwhile, Minato kept trying to find a way to get Katsuki out of the hallway entrance. Every time he tried to attack, the blonde took advantage of their positions to blast him, forcing Minato to retreat. Feeling cocky, the blonde speaks up.

Katsuki:"(Smirking) What are you gonna do now, huh?"

Minato wipes the sweat in his forehead.

Minato:"(Smiling) Just you wait and see!"

Minato crouches and lunges forward, towards Katsuki, who sends his two arms forward, releasing his blasts, only for Minato to answer by grabbing his hands, taking the impact of the blasts in his arms. As this catches the blonde by surprise, Minato tightens his grip on his hands, a grin appearing on his face. Katsuki barely had time to realize what would happen, before his opponent started falling backwards, throwing Katsuki over him and kicking into the room. The boys quickly get up, facing each other once more. Minato smirks, while a bead of sweat dropped from Katsuki's face, his expression filled with nervousness, until All Might's voice is heard in the room, switching the expressions on the teens' faces.

All Might(Speaker):"Five minutes remaining."

Katsuki:"(Smirking) Seems I'm going to win. Unless you think that pink chick can beat four-eyes, but I bet she can't.

Minato looks at the blonde with a scowl, until he takes a deep breath, thinking of a way out of the situation, until he hears the sound of screaming, that he recognizes as being Mina's, coming from above him. He then decides to risk one final plan.

Minato:"(Grinning) That where you're wrong. I can still win this. I just need to take care of you."

Minato then starts attacking relentlessly at close-quarters, causing Katsuki to become increasingly more nervous. After getting an opening, the blonde counters with a blast from his hand, forcing Minato to jump back, before advancing once more, only for Katsuki to do the same, pointing his other gauntlet at his opponent, pulling the pin from it. Katsuki quickly realizes his mistake, as he sees the grin in Minato's face. He had thought there was no way to avoid the blast at point blank, but was proven wrong, when Minato kicks his arm upwards, forcing the massive blast to hit the ceiling, making a massive cloud of smoke. After the smoke dissipated a bit, the two boys look upwards to see the room they were in now connected to the two above, as a large hole could be seen in the ceiling of the room they're in, as well as in the ceiling of the one above.
Katsuki looked in shock at the damage the blast caused, while Minato's grin grew. He looked up to see the only remaining ceiling above them, that was the one that connected to the top floor. The one from where he had heard Mina scream. Katsuki looked at Minato, realizing his plan, and tries to stop him as he prepared to jump, until they are caught by surprise by what happens next.

Everyone in the monitor room is caught by surprise, as they see the room where Iida and Mina were start crumbling, making the teens start falling. All Might fears for his students' wellbeing, reaching for the mic, unsure of what to say, until he sees what happens next, silently thanking their saviour.

Seeing the ceiling start to fall down on them, Minato immediately lunges towards Katsuki, using his momentum to push the blonde away, sending him flying back. Two glass windows shatter on his back, as Katsuki lands on a room of the next-door building. Minato jumps up high.

Minato:"(Shouting) Iida! Mina!"

Iida:"Amamiya-kun!"

Minato sees Iida appear from between the falling debris, using his engines to propel himself to him, as well as Mina, who was grabbing at the fake weapon tightly, like she was hoping it would save her, as she screamed. As they approach, Minato grabs his hand and swings him through the air, throwing towards a hallway that connects to one of the now-floorless rooms. He then uses one of the falling pieces of debris as a stepping stone, jumping towards Mina and the weapon. Before the girl could say anything, he grabs her, holding her close to him with one arm, while holding the weapon over his shoulder with the other. He then braces for impact, as they fall back onto the floor. Minato lands on his feet, still holding Mina and the weapon, the pieces of concrete immediately following, landing on top of them, causing a large cloud of dust. The entire class, as well as All Might, were shocked and filled with worry for their two classmates, until the dust cloud settles, revealing the duo, intact, as Minato held the weapon over them, covering them from the falling rubble. Suddenly, a buzzer rings, shaking All Might out of his shock-induced stupor, as he announces the end of the drill.

All Might:"The winner is... Team E."

After returning having them come to the monitor room, All Might watched the four students, thinking of what to say, after the destructive battle that happened.

All Might:"(Clears throat) As I announced, the winner for this match was Team E. However, that was only because you were not being evaluated on your choices and course of action. Had it been so, only one of you would have passed. That person is the one that got the title of MVP for this match. Can someone tell who that person is?"

A blonde boy with a black streak in his hair raised his hand, before answering.

"It was Amamiya, right? I mean, he was like, super strong and smart and he even saved his teammate and one of his opponents, all while getting the weapon!"

All Might:"Indeed, while Young Amamiya's actions were praise-worthy, he is not the one that would have passed."

The blonde asked why, only to be answered by Minato himself.

Minato:"Because I didn't take it seriously. While facing Katsuki in order to separate the villain team could be considered a wise move. I should have tried to incapacitate or restrain him as fast as I could, especially after hearing the screams of my teammate. Instead, I kept my focus on the battle. I also took a very rash move when I pointed that blast from the gauntlet upwards, despite knowing the weapon was above us. It was the same when I used it to protect us from the debris. We won only because I acted with full knowledge that the weapon was fake. Had it not been the case, we would have lost."

All Might nodded.

All Might:"That is correct."

Afterwards, Momo spoke up.

Momo:"The MVP was Iida-kun. As Amamiya-kun said, he was only able to act as he did because the weapon was fake. Bakugo-kun abandoned the weapon at the beginning of the match, focusing on a personal matter, and gave his opponent the chance of winning, when he unleashed that large blast. As for Ashido-san, she panicked and started spraying acid all around. It was by luck that she didn't hit the weapon with it and, because of the acid weakening the floor, it ended up collapsing, after the blast. Iida-kun, however, acted as actual villain, putting the weapon as his priority and doing his best to keep it both safe and away from the heroes."

After praising the correct answer, All Might awarded Iida the title of MVP and announced the next battle. It began right away, with the Todoroki boy from the hero team using his "Half-hot Half-cold" quirk to freeze the inside of the building, freezing the feet of the villain team before entering with his team partner, Shoji, capturing them and securing the weapon. Then it was Izuku's turn, as he and Uraraka faced two boys, one all dressed in yellow and the other with a rock-shaped head, having won easily, thanks to Izuku's plan. As the battles kept going, Mina started chatting with Minato.

Mina:"Well, at least we still won. And the way you saved us was awesome! You were amazing, Mi-kun!"

Minato:"Mi-kun?"

Mina:"Yeah! Our names are similar, so this way it doesn't sound confusing when we talk to each other. Plus, we're friends now, right?"

Minato:"(Smiling) Sure, I don't mind. Then I'll call you Mina-chan, okay?"

Mina:"Sure."

After the battles were over, All Might sent everyone to the classroom and accompanied Izuku to the infirmary to check on his broken finger. When classes were over, Katsuki got out of class, making a pained face, to go home, with Minato following and stopping him by the school gates.

Minato:"Are you really gonna throw a tantrum just because I won?"

Katsuki turns around, looking furious.

Katsuki:"You don't get it! You were always the strongest one! For years, I tried to surpass you physically, until I realized I couldn't, so I started using my head. Trying to better my tactical skills, so I could make a plan that could defeat you, but even there you defeated me!"

Hearing him, Minato starts laughing quietly, as Katsuki becomes enraged, wanting to punch his friend in the face. As he was about to shout at him to stop laughing, Minato speaks up.

Minato:"You're right. I am better. But that's just because I have more experience and, more importantly, because I know how to balance it."

Katsuki is confused by his words, until Minato continues, explaining himself.

Minato:"You have a natural battle instinct. One you honed through years of training, while your tactical abilities are still too green. As you better them, you'll learn how to combine them with that instinct of yours, you'll become far stronger than you are now. Even so, that was a pretty good first try. The only reason I won was because of that blast. One single mistake. That was why I won. What separated me from victory was that one little mistake. If it hadn't been for that, you would have won, so stop moping around. Instead, better yourself, so next time, that single mistake won't exist."

With that, turned around and walked back to the building, until Katsuki looked up.

Katsuki:"(Serious) Next time I won't lose, you hear me!"

He then turned around as well and left the school. After he was gone, Minato started walking again, when he heard someone talking.

"That was quite the show. Not the kind of thing you would expect from the hero course, though."

Looking behind, he saw a boy with messy indigo hair and purple eyes. Minato turned to him and answered, rubbing the back of his neck.

Minato:"Sorry about that. I should've tried to talk to him somewhere we wouldn't bother anyone.

"Talked like a true hero,huh. (Sarcatically) Seems you have it rough."

Minato:"(Smiling) You could say that, even if you didn't mean it. I'm guessing you're not in the hero course."

"Right you are. I tried, but failed. So now I'm in the general course."

Minato:"(Stopped smiling) Yeah. Looking back, I guess the test wasn't exactly fair to anyone who didn't have a destructive enough quirk."

Hearing this, the boy becomes surprised. Minato picks up on it.

Minato:"Let me guess, you were expecting me to brag. (Smiling) Well, I'm happy to prove you wrong. (Putting hand out) I'm Minato Amamiya."

The boy looks at Minato's hand, smiles and shakes it.

Shinso:"Hitoshi Shinso. You wanna talk about what happened there."

Minato:"Sure. Maybe an outside view will be helpful. Just give me a minute."

After walking to the building to gather his things, Minato walked out of the school with the boy talking. While that happened, after recovering, Izuku came to the classroom, being greeted excitedly by Mina and Asui, along with two boys, who introduced themselves as Kirishima and Sato. Uraraka and Iida came to him, Uraraka asking if he was okay, when Izuku asked where Minato and Katsuki were, with Uraraka answering that they had gone home already, looking weird. Izuku then grabbed his things and went home with his two friends.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Minato talking to Chibi Shinso)

Another day of school at UA, as the small group of friends walked towards the journalist-filled school gates. As the journalists recognized the uniform, they came to the group to ask one question.

"What's it like to have All Might as a teacher?"

Minato kept walking, ignoring the journalist, Izuku made up an excuse, Uraraka talked about how muscled All Might was, Iida gave a long and boring answer and Katsuki told the journalist to shove off. As they walked past the gates, they saw Aizawa coming to take care of the commotion, eventually activating a barrier that stopped the journalists from entering the school.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Aizawa shooing away Chibi journalists)

Class had just started, as Aizawa put a stack of papers on his table.

Aizawa:"Good work with yesterday's training. I looked over your grades and battle evaluations. (Looking at Katsuki) Bakugo, grow up and stop wasting your talent. (Looks at Izuku) Also, it seems Midoriya has broken a few fingers again. It's good that you've been able to control your quirk, but you still need to learn to fully control it, because trying won't be enough. You have potential, so work on it. Now, we have a matter to take care at homeroom. Sorry for the sudden announcement, but today..."

The entire class gets nervous, fearing an out of the blue training drill, or worse, a pop quiz.

Aizawa:"You'll be picking a class president."

As soon as everyone in class heard it, they all started putting their hands up, except Minato, until Iida suggests going to votes on it, which Aizawa agreed. After the votes were counted, the results were:

Minato Amamiya - 3

Momo Yaoyorozu - 2

Minato:"Huh, I won?"

Aizawa:"Amamiya, Yaoyorozu, come here."

Minato and Momo got up and went to the front of the class.

Aizawa:"From now on, Amamiya will be the class president and Yaoyorozu will be the vice-president. If you want to say anything, be quick."

Minato:"Very well then, as class president, I hereby... delegate my duties to Iida. If anyone has a problem with this, talk to me in the hallway."

Minato said with a plain face, as the rest of the class was speechless. Momo immediately responded.

Momo:"You can't do that, Amamiya-kun!"

Minato:"I see. Let's go to the hallway."

Minato then walked out of class with Momo following him. After closing the door, they start to talk.

Minato:"Why can't I do it? Don't you think I should give the title to someone who can actually do it?"

Momo:"But you can do it! You pay attention in class and study hard. And in battle, you're amazing. You can take charge when needed and protect others around you."

Minato:"I'm happy you see me like that, but I just can't handle that kind of tiring work. I'm sorry."

Momo get depressed at those words, before suddenly lighting up, having a great idea.

Momo:"If you accept to do the work, then I'll give you two cups of coffee a day! You said you love my coffee, right? With that, you'll be able to deal with the work."

Minato:"(Wiping the drool off his face) That sounds... pretty good. (Shaking hands) I'll take it."

Minato and Momo come back inside the classroom, where he adresses the class.

Minato:"I want to apologize to Iida for my earlier statement and say I'll take the job. That's all."

The rest of the class gave a confused look at Minato and went about their business, as usual.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Minato happily drinking Chibi Momo's coffee next to her)

Minato:"I still think you made a mistake, choosing me."

Minato said, sitted in a table in the cafeteria with Izuku, Katsuki, Uraraka, Iida and Momo.

Momo:"Like I said before, I disagree. I believe you will do a good job as class president. Besides, it's not a lot of work. Just some paperwork, assisting Aizawa-sensei during homeroom, organizing class events and representing us at meetings."

Minato:"That sounds like a lot to me!"

Uraraka:"Don't worry. You can do it!"

Iida:"I agree, Amamiya-kun. Your hard work and decisiveness, as well as combat skill and tactical capabilities, makes you the ideal person to lead us. That's why I voted for you."

Uraraka then talks about how Iida sounds like a rich kid, with Iida admitting he's the second son of a renowned hero family, being the younger brother of the hero, Ingenium, when suddenly an alarm goes off, signaling that someone invaded the school. As the group ran with the rest of the students, they ended up stuck in the middle of the panicked crowd. Minato, who was close to a wall, noticed it was the journalists from this morning who were trying to enter the school, probably trying to get an interview with All Might. He then spots Uraraka, as she was being swollen by the crowd, and reached out to her.

Minato:"(Screaming) Uraraka! Make me float!"

Minato then touched Uraraka's hand, starting to float until he reached the ceiling, using it to lunge towards the exit sign. Once he reached it, he grabbed to keep himself from floating to the ceiling again and turned to the crowd.

Minato:"(Shouting) Everyone, calm down! It's just the press! We're fine! You're UA students, so act like it!"

Hearing that, everyone calmed down and went back to what they were doing. The matter of the invading press was swiftly taken care of and classes resumed as usual. After they were over, Momo approached Minato before going home.

Momo:"(Smiling) So, Amamiya-kun, do you still think you're not suited for the job?"

Minato:"Absolutely. In fact, I wonder if Iida will still take it?"

Momo:"Oh? Then perhaps I should stop making you coffee?"

Minato:"(Terrified) No!"

Momo:"Then stop trying to get out of the job."

Minato dropped his head on defeat, before looking away with a pouty face.

Minato:"(Pouting) One of these days..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 35.5K 92
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
80.8K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
85.9K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"