An Unwanted Life

By Sharlynn101

Feeling trapped in her life with her strict single mother, Caryn gets an unexpected out. Follow Caryn on her... More

Fight With Mom
Trip Down Memory Lane
Confusion
Reality Check
Oblivious
Carly
Gwen Finally Caught Up
Leila
Losing Hope
A New Destination
No Luck
Meeting Mary
The Auction
New Home
Checking For Defects
Waiting
Author's Note
His Gift
The Argument
The Deal
His Promise
Punished
Punished Continued
Chores
Another Task
Without A Trace
New Job
The Promotion
Violated
Sorrow
New discoveries
Falling
Queasy
The visit
Same old, Same old
The Ball
Revelation
Making Up
The banquet
Stockholm syndrome
To get her back
Home
Planning
Doctor's Appointment
Surprise
Planning to strike
It started
Things fell into place
Excitement
Hello, Australia!
Scheming
Bonding
Daddy's Girl
Fine Dining
Reunited
Gwen's Rage
Happily Ever After?
Author's note

Epilogue

345 2 0
By Sharlynn101

"Dear mom,

I know that you are worried about me, but trust me, you don't have to be. I am happy and I'm living my best life. I want you to visit us and see for yourself that you can let me go now and focus on your own happiness. I'm a mom now and even though I would never have imagined that my life would take this turn, I am more than happy with my ending. This wasn't the life that I would've wanted, but this unwanted life turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. I do hope that you will forgive me for all the heartache I've caused you and I hope that we can put the past behind us. I love you.

PS: I sent you a few pictures of the boys, enjoy 😊.

Sincerely,

Your daughter, Caryn.

Caryn put the pen down with a small smile gracing her face. She got up and looked out the window, enjoying the view in front of her. "This is home. For now, and forever" she thought again. Her thoughts got interrupted by Khalil bursting into the room. "Babe, I have to leave for a few days. I'll be back as soon as possible. I am so sorry for leaving you, but my brother is in a mess" he sighed as he started throwing clothes in a suitcase. "What do you mean? What's going on?" Caryn asked worried. Khalil sighed. "One of his wives ran away, and by the sound of it he really fancies her but chose to break her into submitting to him-Almost like I did" he said looking at Caryn with a look of regret. He sighed again. "But long story short, she kind of sound like a feisty one and rather than submitting to him, she chose to run away, again. The last time he kept her locked away for almost a year. So, I must help him to look for her or we'll be both be in trouble, if she exposes us. I'm really sorry for leaving you and the kids at such short notice" he said regretful. "It's fine babe. What do you mean with again? She tried running away previously? And what is her name? She must be new then" Caryn said. "No, she's actually one of the girls that was auctioned off along with you. Her name is Leila. It's either he gets rid of her or I will, she's becoming a headache" Khalil said again. Caryn gasped upon hearing Leila's name. "No, you won't. I consider Leila a friend. Please don't do anything to her." Caryn begged. Khalil just sighed and nodded as he kissed Caryn goodbye. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161 4 9
Although they started out rough, Renee discovers an unexpected connection with Malek, her kidnapper.
20 0 1
When Caitlin lets three female strangers into her home, she has no idea of the terrible mistake she's made.
18.4K 451 8
She was a free bird who wanted to fly in sky like a carefree bird but now she is caged bird who was struggling to get out of that prison. she tried a...
578 94 17
The first time Cassio met his fiancée, she called him 'Sir'. After losing his wife, Cassio is left to take care of two small children while trying to...