|Doppelgรคnger| Five Hargreeves

By whensangriacries

"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ... More

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐„๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“

28K 816 1.1K
By whensangriacries

First person pov

     We all started gathering, again, at the backyard to finally start the funeral. Since it was raining, all of us were holding black umbrellas, for the exception of Klaus, who held a pink tiny umbrella, which I think was meant for children, Diego and Luther, who weren't covering themselves with anything at all. I stood between Klaus and Five.

    _"Did something happen?"- Grace asked with a smile. I furrowed my brows, as I thought the situation was quite clear for all of us.

    _"Dad died. Remember?"- Allison responded, looking at her with worry and confusion.

    _"Oh. Yes, of course."- She quietly replied, her expression finally matching the rest of ours.

    _"Is mom okay?"

    _"Yeah, yeah, she's fine. She just needs to rest. You know, recharge."

    Pogo approached us, also holding his own black umbrella, and looked at Luther.

    _"Whenever you're ready, dear boy."

    Luther took a deep breath before stepping forwards and taking the urn lid of. He slowly tipped the urn, and the ashes, in a very embarrassing way, just plopped in the ground, forming a small pile. My mouth turned into a line at the awkward moment.

    _"Probably would have been better with some wind." - No shit, Luther.

    _"Does anyone wish to speak?"- Pogo asked, looking at us. No one seemed to want to do so. I mean, I probably did have things to say to dad for the last time, but I couldn't find the courage to do so. _"...Very well."

    _"...In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I shall be forever in his debt. He was my master...and my friend. And I shall miss him very much...He leaves behind a complicated legacy-"

    _"He was a monster."- Diego interrupted Pogo's emotional speech. That mad me want to punch him. I understand his hatred towards dad, but respecting Pogo was the least thing he could do.

    _"He was a bad person and a worse father. The world's better off without him."

    _"Diego."- Allison hopelessly tried stopping him.

    _"My name's Number Two. You know why? Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names. He had mom do it."

    _"Would anyone like something to eat?"

    _"No, it's okay, mom."

    _"Oh. Okay."

    _"Look, you wanna pay your respects? Go ahead. But at least be honest about the kind of man he was."

    _"Diego, it's really not the time."- It was my turn to try and intervene. I don't think that was going to end well.

    _"And you too, Y/n. Or, should I say, Number Five's substitute. He didn't even bother to give you at least a number of your own. He treated you like a replacement and made you feel like you didn't even belong."

    I shut myself up after that, taking a step backwards. That was a bit too harsh to my already scarred mentally situation given to all recent events. I really didn't need a reminder to my childhood insecurities. Five put a comforting hand on my shoulder, that I mentally thanked for.

    _"You should stop talking now."

    Diego turned around to face Luther, with an ironic expression.

    _"You know, you of all people should be on my side here, Number One."

    _"I am warning you."

    _"After everything he did to you? He had to ship you a million miles away..."

    _"Diego, stop talking!"

    _"That's how much he couldn't stand the sight of you!"

    And of course, they started fighting. Luther threw the first punch, which Diego dodged. And they continued throwing punches after that. Everyone started backing away, Klaus even tried putting his hand in a protecting manner in front of me and Five, but Five slapped his hand away with a frown.

    _"Boys, stop this at once!"- Poor Pogo. I already knew that if we tried to stop them, it would be throwing effort in the trash.

    _"Come on, big boy!"

    _"Stop it!"- It was Vanya's turn to try.

    _"Hit him! Hit him!" -Klaus did the exact opposite of the rest, encouraging the fight. Won't blame him. If we can't stop it, at least let him enjoy it.

    Pogo sighed and left seeing how they both weren't listening. He was clearly disappointed.

    _"We don't have time for this."- Five said, and headed toward the door to enter the mansion once again. He looked at me as asking if I were coming, and so I did. I wasn't in the mood to see them destroying each others faces.

    However, when I passed through the door, I heard a loud thud and breaking sound, so I took a quick peak behind me.

    And saw Ben's statue. Broken. On the floor.

    My heart sinked to my stomach at the sight. But I couldn't do anything anymore. So I just continued to go after Five.

- ☂ -

-Flashback-

Third person pov

    _"Do I really have to do this, sir?"

    _"Yes, Number five. All of your siblings, including the original Number Five, got the tattoo a long time ago. You shall also get it, now that you are acting as a replacement for him."

    _"...yes, sir."

    The young girl sat at the chair beside the tattoo artist, anxiously, while fidgeting with her hair locks. The man beside her asked for her arm, and Y/n offered it to him, as shaky as it was.

    The buzzing sound echoed through the room, and the child started feeling the pain of the needle at her wrist. She tried keeping a straight face, biting down on her lip silently.

    At the stair, next to the room, the 6 other children in the house watched her, some with curiosity, some with pity.

    _"So it's official now. She's one of us."- Young Diego said, crossing his arms.

    _"It was official as soon as she walked through that door."- Ben replied, glaring at Diego.

    _"She's not. A tattoo doesn't make her less of an outsider."- Luther said with a cold tone.

    _"She has abilities like you guys..."- Vanya, in her shy self, tried defending the girl.

    _"And she's more bearable than Luther."- Klaus said, while popping a pill into his mouth.

    _"Klaus! Don't be mean. Also, stop eating those."- Allison, Luther's main defendant, said.

    _"She's not a part of the family, and she's not Five. She'll have to do more than a little poking on the wrist to be a Hargreeves."- With that, Luther left to his room, climbing the rest of the stairs.

    The other children watched him with furrowed brows at the statement, and kept an uncomfortable silence. The buzzing being the only sound again.

- ☂ -

First person pov

    _"Where's Vanya?"- Allison said, entering the room where me, Klaus and five were. Five was looking for something in the shelves, I'm not sure for what exactly. I was sitting on top of the table, with my legs dangling on the edge.

    _"Oh she's gone." Klaus said, sitting down in one of the table chairs, holding a guitar for some reason.

    _"That's unfortunate." Five said, walking to the table holding an empty container of...coffee?

    _"Yeah..."

    _"An entire square block. Forty-two bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffee."

    _"I know, right? No surprise I started working on a coffee shop..."- That remembered me I didn't let Agnes know I couldn't work today...Well, I hope she watched the news.

    _"Dad hated caffeine."

    _"Well, he hated children too, and he had plenty of us."- Klaus giggled softly and pouted.

    We all paused for a second, I started fidgeting with my fingers.

    _"I'm taking the car."- Five said, sighing.

    _"Where are you going?"- Klaus said, letting go of the guitar. He seemed almost worried.

    _"To get a decent cup of coffee."- Five glared at Klaus. I raised my brows slightly.

    _"You know how to drive?"- I asked, and Allison nodded, as wondering the same.

    _"I know how to do everything."- Five looked at me, and was about to teleport away before I stopped him.

    _"Can I come? Could use some caffeine too..."- He pondered with my question, but soon offered a hand for me to take. And I gladly took, with a smile.

    He teleported, or "spacial jumped" us to the car. I felt a bit light headed at that, but nothing too serious. He looked at me weirdly for that.

    _"Don't you feel nauseous?"

    _"A bit. But it kinda felt like when I use my powers, so I'm fine."

    He nodded, and started the car engine. I looked outside the window of the passenger seat, starting to doze off.

    _"Your power is intangibility, right?" -Five asked me, and I looked at him. Our eyes didn't meet, since he was driving and all.

    _"Yeah. Something like that. Not really the coolest power."

    _"So...can you avoid attacks with it? Like bullets, stabs...maybe explosions?"

    I raised an eyebrow at his question. That felt too specific to be just a small talk to avoid awkward silence.

    _"...I think so? Never really tested it with explosions, but bullets and stabs, yeah. Those go right through me if I use my power. Can I ask why you're curious about that?"

    _"No. I mean, not now."

    _"Wow. Okay then. I just hope you're not planning to kill me or anything."

    He looked at my eyes for a second, and clenched his jaw slightly. Then he was back at concentrating on the traffic. We stayed silent for the rest of the ride.

- ☂ -

    After a few minutes, we arrived at Griddy's Donuts, and Five left the car and opened my door for me. That made me smirk a bit.

    _"Nice to know you're a gentleman."

    _"I'm gonna close the door in your face."

    _"Ooh, sorry. I take back what I just said."- I got out of the car, still smirking. He rolled his eyes and started walking, with me by his side.

    _"What a coincidence. I work here."

    _"Great. We might get a discount then."

    We entered the shop and sat by the counter, me by his right side. He ringed the bell, and while that, another man entered the shop, sitting by Five's other side. None of us said anything while waiting for the waiter, Agnes. the only sound being Five sighing.

    Speaking of her, she came out of the back.

    _"Sorry, sink was clogged." -She chuckled, and looked at me. She seemed confused by my sight, like she recognized me from somewhere but wasn't quite sure. And then I remembered I looked like a 16 year old. Guess I'll lose my job.

    _"So...what'll it be?"

    _"Uh, give me a chocolate éclair."- The unknown man said.

    _"Mm-hmm, sure. Can I get the kids a glass of milk or something?"

    I almost laughed sarcastically at that question, and I swear I could hear Five's blood boiling.

    _"The kid wants coffee. Black."

    _"Make it two, please. Thanks, Agnes."

    She raised a brow at our response, and chuckled. Five gave her a creepy smile, that would definitely give me goosebumps if it was directed at me. I only gave her an innocent little girl face.

    _"...Okay."- She left to prepare our orders.

    _"Don't remember this place being such a shithole."- I nudged Five when he said that. I felt kind of offended since I was the one in charge in keeping the shop in place. He gave me a quick glare, before turning his attention to the man once again.

    _"I used to come here as a kid. Used to sneak out with my brothers and sisters and eat doughnuts till we puked. Simpler times, huh?" -I really don't know what Five was trying to do talking to that guy. Especially like that. Poor man probably think we're crazy. And maybe Five is.

    _"Eh...I suppose."

    Agnes came back with our coffees and the man's éclair. I grabbed my cup and took a sip out of the coffee.

    _"I got theirs."- The man said, Five and me thanking him. Me more quietly than him.

    _"You must know your way around the city."

    _"I hope so. I've been driving it for twenty years."

    _"Good. I need an address."- Oh. That's what the small talk was for.

    Five and the man continued to talk, and the man left after giving him the address that he wanted. My coffee soon was finished.

    Five was about to say something to me, until the door bell ringed again. I tried turning around, but Five stopped me by putting one hand on my thigh. I eyed him suspiciously, and saw him looking at the reflection on the bell in front of him. There were armed men around us. One of them with his gun pointed to my head.

    Again, how did I get involved in this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1K 30
"What the hell happend? How did I got here?" "It is okay number eight, you're save here." Fem!reader On October the first 1989,the 12th hour of the d...
309K 8.9K 45
How dysfunctional can a family get? Throw in some powers, an emotionally absent dad, raising emotionally stunted children, one of them stuck in a chi...
855K 20.8K 35
"The world is ending and I'm just about to YOLO it" *โœญหš๏ฝฅ. *. ๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง* *โœญ ...
134K 4.6K 25
โHแด‡ส, ษชแด›'s แด›สœแด‡ 60's, แดกสœแด€แด› แด„แดแดœสŸแด… แด˜แดssษชส™สŸส ษขแด แดกส€แดษดษข?โž โEแด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข, Iแด ส, แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ษขแด แดกส€แดษดษข. Tสœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แดกแด€s แดŠแดœsแด› แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข.โž โLแด‡แด€แด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด€สŸแดษดแด‡, Fษชแด แด‡. แด€...