One Night Changes Everything

By Cupid12

This story is also written by an auther on tumblr and its a really good story and wanted to share it! All cre... More

One Night Changes Everything
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Pt. 1
Chapter 16 Pt 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 22
Characters
Characters
Characters
Characters
Characters
Characters
Characters
Characters
Characters
Characters
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Characters
Characters
Characters
Characters
Characters
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Kids (Age according to the Epilogue)
Chapter 35 - Epilogue

Chapter 8

287 9 0
By Cupid12

Cherish in the MM.                           image

Cherish

“You don’t think that was mean?” My friend Jada asked me.

“No, she acted like hiring me was so wrong.” I rolled my eyes ready for her to change the subject. I told her everything that went down with my look alike at my parents house.

Jada has been my friend for a long time. She’s one of the few females that I can deal with. She’s friends with Promise too but she’s closer to me.

“That is not what she meant and you know that. She was just saying you wouldn’t know what the fuck you doing in her spot.”

“That’s why it’s called training. Hello.”

“That girl is running a full service salon that is always busy she does not have time to train somebody that won’t listen anyway. You know just like I do that you wouldn’t listen to her.”

“So what, the point is we’re blood she could have at least thought about it.”

“Well Cherish, when is the last time you have done anything for your blood? People get on my nerves when they don’t do a damn thing for their family but want somebody to help them out. If I was her I wouldn’t hire your either.”

“Whose side are you on?”

“God’s side, you need to get your head out of your ass and realize that you were wrong. You went in on her for what?”

“She pissed me off.”

“So what? Promise is sensitive and emotional as all hell and you know that. She can barely handle when somebody she barely knows gets angry at her I’m pretty sure you hurt her.”

“She will be alright, she’s not that weak.” I lied. I know promise is that weak and that is her personal problem. I was just expressing myself. Everybody says their opinion but because he scary ass wants to cry I’m wrong? No I’m not okay with that.

“Whatever, you need to talk to her. I ran into Miracle and you know she was not happy.”

“Do I look like I give a fuck about Miracle’s feelings? Fuck her too.”

“Stop it,”

“Fuck that, I’m not stopping a damn thing. She talks too much and she always has. Had it not been for my sister I would have knocked her the fuck out already.”

“What the hell is with you two?”

“I don’t like that bitch that’s what.” Rolling my eyes I sat back lighting the blunt I had in my hand.

Miracle and I never really got along. It’s her mouth; she’s too into Promise’s business. Anytime anybody says anything to her here she comes playing captain save a hoe. They’re friends so she’s defending her I get it but don’t come at me about my fucking sister. I can say or do anything I fucking want to my family; she needs to mind her business.

“All I’m saying is, she wasn’t happy about the way you talked to Promise.”

“I don’t care, if Promise had a problem the bitch could have spoken up. Miracle can kiss my ass and go about her own damn business.”

“I’m waiting for the day y’all throw hands. I think that will be very interesting.”

“I’ll kill that bitch.” I said seriously.

“If you say so. What’s up with you and Major?”

“Nothing, he’s playing games like always. Why does this nigga insist on trying me? I told him from the jump he shouldn’t fuck with me. I don’t let anybody go until I’m ready to.”

“You think it’s another chick?”

“It probably is, I’ve been watching his place. He hasn’t even been going there. He’s trying to switch up on me just making it worse for himself and the bitch he’s entertaining.”

“Maybe you should just move on.”

“I will. Right after I teach him and the bitch a lesson. I’ll find out who it is, I’m not even worried about it. Everything comes into the fucking light. He’s not about to keep secrets from me. Fuck that.” I clenched my jaw thinking about Major and his new bitch.

I haven’t seen her, shit I’m not even sure she exist but I know how Major is. He can’t go that long without fucking and if it’s not me I know it’s somebody. He doesn’t even know who the fuck he’s dealing with. He wants to keep calling me crazy. I’ll show his ass crazy.

image

Promise

“Mr. and Mrs. Brown she’s ready for you.” He secretary told us. I didn’t even get up right away. Hearing somebody call me that was too weird.

“Come on ma,” Major said while grabbing my hand.

“That was awkward.” He pulled me up out of the chair.

“I know it was but that’s who you are for right now. Just go with it.” We walked into the office and sat down across from the counselor.

“Hi,” She smiled. “I am Dr. Bryant. You can just call me Lorraine if you’re more comfortable with that. Major and Promise, those are really unique names.”

“Thanks I guess.” Major laughed.

“You’re welcome. Alright so I have the rundown of what the situation is between you two. You’re sure you want a divorce?”

“Yeah, it’s nothing personal against him we just don’t know each other at all. It was a drunken mistake.” I answered her.

“I understand that. People do silly things when they’re drunk. The thing with this is the judge is no joke. She wants you two to understand that marriage is not a joke so you have to live as man and wife for the next couple of months.”

“We know, so what is there to do in here?” He asked her.

“Well my job is to help you understand what goes into a marriage. Nobody can force you two to be a couple obviously. You will do what you want, but I’m here to maybe help you change your mind. Today won’t be anything because you two are not having any problems right now. Right?’

“No, we don’t know each other to have any problems.” I said and she nodded.

“Well then, there’s not much to do. I suggest that you get to know each other as much as possible. You never know what a mistake can lead too. This could be your soul mate and you don’t even know it.” She smiled.

Major and I looked at each other then back at her. “I don’t know about all of that. Are we done today or are you going to try and talk to us some more?”

“No you can go right now if you choose to. Today was just making sure you understood what was going to take place here.”

“Oh, well I guess we can go then.”

“That’s fine. I’ll see you in two weeks.” She stood up and shook our hands again.

“Thank you,” We walked out of her office then made our way outside. “So, what do you think?” I asked Major as we walked to his car.

“It’s bullshit in my opinion, but if we have to deal with it might as well just get it over with. What about you?”

“I don’t know how I feel about letting a complete stranger in on all of my business.”

“I have reservations about that too. Did you catch when she said she was going to help us change our mind?”

“Yeah, that was weird. What could she possibly do to make us change our minds?”

“We’ll find out. Enough of that for right now. You hungry?”

“Yes, I didn’t get to eat.”

“Well let’s go get something. Might as well have dinner together.”

“That’s fine, where do you want to go?”

“You like P.F Changs?”

“I love them, wait I’m not going looking like this.”

“Like what?”

“I look too regular I’m not trying to dress up but I want to be cute in there.”

“Promise you look good get yo ass in the car and come on.” He said before opening my door. I got in and waited while he got in on his side.

“I don’t look good. I look like I’ve been working all day. Come on just take me home so I can change.”

“Hell nah, I know how y’all females do. We’re going straight there. I’m not all dressed up my damn self.”

“You still look decent though, but fine I’ll leave it alone. I still don’t look right.”

“What are you getting?” Major polled once we finally got to the restaurant and sat down.

“I don’t know yet.” I looked through my menu for a minute before the waitress came over and took our orders.

“So wifey,” He laughed. “Tell me the truth. How do you feel about all of this shit?”

“To be honest I really don’t know. It’s not as bad as I thought it was going to be initially.”

“Explain,”

“After we went to talk to that judge and you talked to me the way you did I was prepared to not be around you at all. I was just thinking you had no type of self-control.”

“Why?”

“That was the second time you called me out of my name when I did nothing to you. To me it was like I think this fool is crazy because you could be fine one minute then just lose it and I don’t really like surprises or drama.”

“I apologized afterwards both times though.”

“True, but that’s just what I thought at the time. What about you? I know it’s weird for you to be married.”

“It is, I was not planning on being married at 22 years old.”

“You’re 22?”

“Yeah why?”

“Nothing I didn’t think I was older than you.”

“How old are you?”

“23, I turn 24 on May 10th.”

“My birthday is May 5th.”

“Team Taurus ok I’m with you on that.” I laughed.

“What are you doing for your birthday?” He asked me.

“I have no idea. Miracle usually plans it. She says if it was up to me I would just stay in the house, which is correct.”

“You’re really anti-social.”

“Not really, I just don’t understand what is so appealing about night clubs. A bunch of people standing around getting drunk which leads to acting stupid is not my idea of a good time.”

“You had fun in Vegas though. All we did was party, well besides the getting married.”

“To be honest I don’t even remember what happened. I’m never drinking like that again.”

“I remember a little bit. You were turned up to the max.”

“Was it bad?”

“No, you were just care free. You should try and be like that some more.”

“Eh, I don’t know. I like being nice responsible Promise.” I chuckled.

“That’s cool but you should still have fun with everything you do. You’re 23 and you barely have a life.”

“I like the way I am.”

“Sure you do.” He laughed. “It’s fine but since I’m living there now you know you’re about to start hanging out like a normal person right?”

“You can’t make me do anything.”

“Are you sure about that?” He smirked.

“Yes I’m sure big head so just zip your lips.”

“Seriously though, I want you to start having fun. So tell Mir she doesn’t have to plan shit for your birthday because I got you.”

“Yeah right.”

“I’m serious, your birthday right after mines we might as well be together for it.”

After thinking about it for a couple of seconds I nodded. “Alright I’ll let you have this.”

“Thanks ma but you really had no choice.”

“Bossy,” I shook my head.

“You married me.”

"I was under the influence of alcohol. It wasn’t a rational decision sir." I laughed.

"You don’t regret it though so it doesn’t even matter ma."

"Whatever." I smiled and started in on my food once the waitress sat it down.

Chapter 7

Chapter 9

Heather Sanders Heather Sanders Fan Fic Heather Sanders Fan Fiction heather sanders ff Chris Brown Chris Brown Fan Fic Chris Brown Fan Fiction chris brown ff tyga

37 notes Jun 27th, 2014

lilmssunshineindie likes this

coopermandy57 likes this

abeautifulmindexposed likes this

aloveless-soul likes this

bitchxwhet likes this

cameoism likes this

asmaaomer likes this

ahquasiar likes this

myamyaah likes this

lala1020 likes this

crzymelaysia likes this

lovelybrittany17 reblogged this from onenightff

fuckinperfectff likes this

lovelybrittany17 likes this

alexxislove likes this

thatchocolatebombshell reblogged this from onenightff

mizzboojee likes this

thesecretff likes this

nathaniabthompson likes this

yungybcx likes this

mistresstothegameff reblogged this from justafriendfanfic

moodybaby7 reblogged this from onenightff

moodybaby7 likes this

mistresstothegameff likes this

blvckqueencleopvtrv likes this

ladydeed likes this

daughter-of-fresh likes this

kristenarosee reblogged this from onenightff

kristenarosee likes this

iamquera likes this

cmjackson16 likes this

lovechanxo likes this

quicktocutabitch reblogged this from justafriendfanfic

ashleyisthyname reblogged this from onenightff

ashleyisthyname likes this

robyng16 likes this

justafriendfanfic reblogged this from onenightff

onenightff posted this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 42.8K 107
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
134K 6.2K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.2M 47.1K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
358K 10.9K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...