Chapter 8

Cherish in the MM.                           image

Cherish

“You don’t think that was mean?” My friend Jada asked me.

“No, she acted like hiring me was so wrong.” I rolled my eyes ready for her to change the subject. I told her everything that went down with my look alike at my parents house.

Jada has been my friend for a long time. She’s one of the few females that I can deal with. She’s friends with Promise too but she’s closer to me.

“That is not what she meant and you know that. She was just saying you wouldn’t know what the fuck you doing in her spot.”

“That’s why it’s called training. Hello.”

“That girl is running a full service salon that is always busy she does not have time to train somebody that won’t listen anyway. You know just like I do that you wouldn’t listen to her.”

“So what, the point is we’re blood she could have at least thought about it.”

“Well Cherish, when is the last time you have done anything for your blood? People get on my nerves when they don’t do a damn thing for their family but want somebody to help them out. If I was her I wouldn’t hire your either.”

“Whose side are you on?”

“God’s side, you need to get your head out of your ass and realize that you were wrong. You went in on her for what?”

“She pissed me off.”

“So what? Promise is sensitive and emotional as all hell and you know that. She can barely handle when somebody she barely knows gets angry at her I’m pretty sure you hurt her.”

“She will be alright, she’s not that weak.” I lied. I know promise is that weak and that is her personal problem. I was just expressing myself. Everybody says their opinion but because he scary ass wants to cry I’m wrong? No I’m not okay with that.

“Whatever, you need to talk to her. I ran into Miracle and you know she was not happy.”

“Do I look like I give a fuck about Miracle’s feelings? Fuck her too.”

“Stop it,”

“Fuck that, I’m not stopping a damn thing. She talks too much and she always has. Had it not been for my sister I would have knocked her the fuck out already.”

“What the hell is with you two?”

“I don’t like that bitch that’s what.” Rolling my eyes I sat back lighting the blunt I had in my hand.

Miracle and I never really got along. It’s her mouth; she’s too into Promise’s business. Anytime anybody says anything to her here she comes playing captain save a hoe. They’re friends so she’s defending her I get it but don’t come at me about my fucking sister. I can say or do anything I fucking want to my family; she needs to mind her business.

“All I’m saying is, she wasn’t happy about the way you talked to Promise.”

“I don’t care, if Promise had a problem the bitch could have spoken up. Miracle can kiss my ass and go about her own damn business.”

“I’m waiting for the day y’all throw hands. I think that will be very interesting.”

“I’ll kill that bitch.” I said seriously.

“If you say so. What’s up with you and Major?”

“Nothing, he’s playing games like always. Why does this nigga insist on trying me? I told him from the jump he shouldn’t fuck with me. I don’t let anybody go until I’m ready to.”