Chapter 14

image

Promise

"Miracle I am not wearing this. I don't even know why I let you talk me into buy this.'" I told her as we spoke over face time. I just got finished getting dressed and I was not a happy camper

"What's wrong with it?"

"I look like a hoochie."

"Yeah right, take a picture and send it to me."

"Alright hold on," I took a quick picture of my outfit and sent it to her before calling on facetime again.

"Promise, you look fine." She giggled. "Trust me, you look so damn good girl. Show them curves off and quit being scary. Is Major there yet?"

"No he called me ten minutes ago. He's on his way."

"Alright well I need to finish getting ready so I will see you later. Stop worrying, you look great. I'll see you in a little while." I gave her a quick see you later before hanging up the phone.

Walking over to the mirror I looked at my outfit one more time before shrugging. I was showing off a lot at the moment but hey, there's nothing wrong with showing a little bit of skin right?

After thinking about it for a minute I changed my mind. "Nope, nope, nope." I shook my head walking into my closet. I couldn't go to a dinner with this on. I wasn't about to do it, Miracle might be a little pissed but oh well.

I decided on a sky blue jumper with some cream Giuseppe heels and got dressed. After fixing my hair the way I wanted I looked in the mirror again. "That's better."

"Promise! You ready!" I heard Major yell from downstairs.

"Yeah hold on!" I grabbed my phone and keys before making my way downstairs.

"Damn, turn around real quick." He said with that all too familiar smirk on his face.

"Nope, let's go. I will take that sneaky look on your face as a compliment."

"You should, you look beautiful baby."

"Thank you, you look good too. Who picked your outfit out?

"I did, what you think I can't dress myself or something."

"I never said that, I was just wondering. Can we go now?"

"Yeah, you know I'm about to start calling you pink right?" Major said as we walked out of my house.

"No, I imagine the porn star every time I hear that name."

"Well you can take dick like her," He snickered. I just raised my eyebrow and popped his arm. "What? That's a compliment too."

"No it's not, comparing me to a porn star."

"Well I meant it as a compliment."

"Sure you did, where's your car?"

"We're taking that," He pointed to a black Bugatti Veyron. My mouth instantly dropped, The car was sick, this is a real head turner.

"Oh wow, you bought a new car?"

"Yeah, do you like it?"

"Yes, this is nice. Come on I wanna see the inside." I rushed over to the car and got in on the passenger side with him following suit.

We buckled our seat belts and he pulled off.

We sat in a comfortable silence during the thirsty minute drive to the restaurant. I've never even heard of the place he's supposed to be bringing me to. It's apparently just opened or something according to him.