Gardener

By HowdyYowdy

Being the more mild friend of Yuji Itadori, you always spent your time in the gardening club at school. Very... More

Enter Gardener
Ichi- Local Gardener
Ni- Local gardener gets kidnapped.
San- Gardener goes to Tokyo
Yon- Tokyo and Roppongi
Go - Local gardener gets teased by Gojo
Roku- Local Gardener meets an Egotistical King
Nana- Garderner sees friend again
Hachi- Gardener wants to make a garden
Kyuu- Local Gardener sees pretty eyes
Juu- Gardener learns a Jujutsu techniques
Juuichi- Local Gardener buys a phone
Juuni- Local Gardener buys two shovels
Juusan- Local Gardener realises his cat might hate him
Juuyon- Local Garderner realises his cat loves him
Juugo- Local Tall Giraffe tells someone they're cute. Fails.
Juuroku- Gardener realises he has muscular man tiddies
Juunana- Tiddie Gardener meets True Tiddie Man
Juuhachi- Gardener finds out the cinemas was not a great idea
Juukyuu- Gardener accidentally commits a murder or two
Nijuu- Gardener didn't kill two people
Nijuuichi- Gardener bullies a teacher
Nijuuni- Gardener contemplates his actions
Nijuusan- Three people see (M/N)'s tiddies. Loves them.
Nijuuyon- Gardener sees a Jellyfish
Nijuugo- Gardener sees Crackhead lose it
Nijuuroku- Gardener gets glass in his face.
Nijuunana- King of Curses wants to kill a Gardener.
Nijuuhachi-King of Curses swaps a dress without a Gardener knowing
Nijuukyuu- King of Curses gropes Gardener's thighs
Sanjuu- Gardener sneezes while King of Curses plans to fuck
Sanjuuichi- Gardener chills with a Decapitated Head
Sanjuuni- Gardener is disgusted by a rotten finger in his cats mouth
Sanjuusan-Gardener kisses a vessel to make the pain go away
Sanjuuyon- King of Curses tries to kill a slightly suicidal gardener and fails
Sanjuugo- Someone assumes the King of Curses fucks the Gardener daily
Sanjuuroku- Gardeners Cat gets a bit of revenge
Sanjuunana-Gardener just wants to marry a cute boy. Why is it so hard?
Sanjuuhachi- Gardener threatens to choke a teacher with his thick thighs.
Sanjuukyuu- Gardener forgets his shovel to beat up people with.
Yonjuu- Gardener adopts two curses for a day, chaos ensues.
Yonjuuichi-Miwa admiring the Gardener's chest. Shes's a fan.
Yonjuuni- Gardener wounds the teacher's pride.
Yonjuusan- Gardener buys food to heal the broken heart.
Yonjuuyon- Gardener hurls a shovel at a Witch
Yonjuugo-Gardener can speak gay
Yonjuuroku- Gardener doesn't like remembering drowning.
Yonjuunana- Kitty loves to eat arms.
Yonjuuhachi- Sensei goes Creative Mode.
Yonjuukyuu- Gardener's lovely thighs protected by Teacher from Danger
Gojuu- Gardener is not happy.
Gojuuichi- Cutting ties with a Mother
Gojuuni- Reader feels the Thighs
Gojuusan-Gardener finally calls People by their first names
Gojuuyon- Sleepy Gardener breaks Nanami
Gojuugo-Kiss the Gardener Nanami
Gojuuroku- Gardener might have Snapped
Gojuuhachi-Gardener laughs and gets embarassed
Gojuukyuu- Happy Baby Gardener
Rokujuu-Miwas gets a Gardener Sugar daddy
Rokujuuichi- Nanami discretly makes a move.
Rokujuuni-Zoo date with a Gardener

Gojuunana- Falling in Love with A Gardener

2.2K 118 33
By HowdyYowdy

[Fushiguro Megumi]

Some have a presence that's too overwhelming. Some keep quiet. Some have already been absorbed by a cursed spirit. This is resonance. Sukuna's power kept it suppressed within the cursed spirit that had absorbed it but back in June when Sukuna manifested in Itadori, it released its cursed energy. It looks the same as the one from the juvenile detention centre but it's probably several degrees stronger. The blast of energy broke (M/N)'s shovel and my sword. It appeared behind me to punch me as I saw (M/N) get attacked with another one. Why were there two?! I used my Shikigami to move me out of the way.

"Nue!"

I got flung across the floor before making contact with it, roughly rolling on it. Gojo declared his win again as I sat up. He mentioned that it was unusual that I asked him to train me. He questioned if I was in a rush after Itadori. I replied that beggars can't be choosers which made Gojo quickly question if I hated asking for his help that much.

"Megumi, listen. I think you have just as much ability and potential as Yuji does. The problem is just your mindset. Megumi, you don't know how to bring out your best, do you?"

"Huh? Are you saying I haven't been giving it my best?!" I answered in surprise and irritation.

"I'm not saying you haven't. I'm saying you can't. For example, in the baseball game the other day, why did you go for a sacrifice bunt? Did you want Nobara to advance bases even if it meant you'd be out? That's a splendid attitude but Yuji and I would always go for a home run. I'm not saying a bunt is bad, baseball is a team sport and everyone has a role to play but Jujutsu Sorcery is an individual sport." Gojo explained.

"Coordinating with others is important, isn't it?" I asked.

"Sure. But no matter how many allies you have around you, when you die, you'll be alone." Gojo was infront of me putting his index and thumb finger against each other.

I didn't know what to say.

"You can only piece together undervalued data on yourself and others. You can't imagine a stronger future version of yourself. Maybe that's because of your trump card? You believe that in the worst case, you can resolve everything at the cost of your life. But at that point, forget about me. You'll never even measure up to Nanami. Dying to win and risking death to win..."

Gojo flicked my forehead while I sat in shock.

"Are completely different, Megumi. Give it your best. Be greedier."

How many seconds have I been unconscious? My Demon Dog's destroyed... no I released it. I'm sure I got thrown into that wall but why wasn't I injured? There was blood dripping down my head but the wound was gone. Flowers surrounded the area, it must've been (M/N). My eyes searched for him to see he was getting beat up by the curses before one looked at me excitedly. Why wasn't he fighting back... this is it for me. I remembered when Sukuna called me a waste of talent and Gojo's words while I raised my hands in the air.

"Screw it!"

Laughing maniacally, I got up before thinking of spitting out the depths of my entire shadow. Worry about a specific structure later and just push it out as soon as I collect the cursed energy. Imagine a future version of myself who freely surpassed my limits. Putting my hands together, I chanted that I would do it with an insane grin. The ground becoming black before I chanted.

"Domain Expansion... Chimera Shadow Garden!"

It's incomplete. It's ugly work at best but for now that's fine!"

Disappearing into the pools of shadow, I appeared behind the curse giving it a kick before kicking it again to send it flying back. The toads holding the curse to make it trip before I jumped on top of it with a mad smile. I disappeared again into the shadows below while making a copy of myself using it which got destroyed with an energy blast. Broaden it, the interpretation of the technique!

Summoning two Nues, they came down from the sky, using it's sky dive attack to launch electricity onto the curse. The curse unleashed an insane amount of powerful cursed energy that destroyed my domain with something else happening that I couldn't concentrate on. Maybe seeing (M/N) disappear into his own domain to deal with the curse. Summoning my Demon Dog, I used the moment of the creature's rejoice to pierce its core with the claws. They have no trouble piercing through when they're caught off guard. I released my divine dog before nearly falling to my knees but (M/N) caught me.

"I'm tired." I mumbled.

"Yeah... you look tired. Want to take a nap?" (M/N) calmly said.

He felt so warm, it was nice. I relaxed my limbs in his arms before he carefully sat us on the ground. He moved me so my head would lay in his lap. I don't think I got to feel his thighs before, they felt really good and beyond divine since I was so tired. One of his hands held a finger, he must've defeated the curse. I held the other finger. His empty hand combed through my hair which felt so relaxing right now. I could fall asleep easily this way. Some of the wounds I had continued to heal with a cursed technique surrounding me. He finally started to properly get the hang of the Reverse Cursed technique.

"You alright.. Megumi?" (M/N) asked.

"Just need to close my eyes for a bit." I sighed.

"That's alright with me, I'll be here for you." (M/N) reassured.

"(M/N)... sorry for not paying enough attention to your health on this mission. I noticed you were tired but-!" I was cut off.

"You should really consider being like me, don't use your brain so much. Just be a smooth brain. It's fine, you were concerned about your sister right? I would be fine anyways, your sister should be able to eventually wake up now." (M/N) said.

"I hope so... goodnight." I muttered, embarrassed.

"Goodnight, oh yeah I do this with Sukuna and Itadori when they do a good job but you did really well, so you get one too."

He lifted me slightly before leaning down to press a kiss against my cheek. My face turned red before cursing at Itadori for getting this side of (M/N). I fell asleep for a bit with (M/N) protecting me. I hated that I liked it when he did this. Protect me and take care of me. I dreamt of when I used to beat up the gangster and punks in middle school. I remembered that I got into a small argument with Tsumiki after I told her that I wouldn't fight anymore. She wasn't my guardian.

I hate bad people.

They act so damn superior when their empathy and imagination are as empty as a vacant lot. I can't deal with good people. They forgive those bad people. Then they view the act of forgiveness as a noble thing, it makes me want to vomit. Tsumiki's a model example of a good person and at the time that disgusted me. She threw the strawberry milk cartoon against my head before she apologised, thinking it wouldn't spill open. I remembered Gojo finding me to tell me that I was going to be sold off into the Zenin clan. It pissed me off that he had a lack of tact about it. I would go to Jujutsu Tech and work as a sorcerer as collateral to get the financial aid to support us both.

Tsumiki got cursed shortly after I started ninth grade. The cause and origin unknown, leaving her bedridden despite there being several people nationwide that got the same curse. She always smiled and spouted pretty ideals. She told me that not forgiving people isn't a bad thing and it's just part of my kindness. She even accepted my disposition. Yet Tsumiki would get genuinely angry if I hurt someone too.

That irritated me because I thought it was hypocritical in light of her leave others be policy but now I realise I had the wrong idea. Just as I chose who I saved, she chose to keep worrying about me. I'm sorry, I was just a kid. I'll apologise so wake up, stupid sister. I doubt the curse that put Tsumiki into a coma was undone. My dreams slipped off into something more peaceful, surrounded by a warm feeling and a plush divine soft surface beneath me.

[L/N][M/N]

"He's smiling in his sleep... odd." I mumbled.

"Meow..." Neko dropped an arm onto the floor abruptly,

"Neko? Where'd you go? You have a lot of  curse blood on you." I questioned.

"Meow. Meow." Neko replied, proudly pushing forward the arm.

"You saw Mahito? Why was he here?" I wondered.

"Meow." My cat shook his head.

"Neko, I really care for you."

"Meow meaaw." Neko mewled.

Neko started tearing up which before falling over to his side dramatics showing off his belly. I wondered why Neko teared up at my words. I asked him if I shouldn't have said that which made Neko hiss back that it was always good to say that. He felt happy.

[Juju Garden]
A look into Neko's thoughts when meeting Mahito.

"Oh, it's (M/N)'s cat! Hi buddy, want a treat? I have tuna and a human heart. I was going to give the heart to (M/N). Do you think that would be cute?" Mahito said, moving to hide in a tree.

"You come near my human and I'll eat you. Just cause my human is okay with you doesn't mean I am. I will fuck your shit up and right now if you hurt him."

"I was really hoping to get his attention and do something together like read a book or go mutate corpses together. You think a heart is a good way to convey that?"

"Stupid bitch. Just ask him out."

"Your hissing seems like that's the wrong way to go... I'll drop the heart then.." Mahito pouted, throwing the heart away before childishly curling up.

"I'm just going to rip an arm off, make it even for last time."

A/N:Stuck in love finally Fushiguro?
(M/N) finally got decent at reverse cursed technique
Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 804 12
Discontinued 🚫 Akashi × Kuroko × Akashi Moving into the next chapter of their life, Kuroko Tetsuya, along with his husbands; Akashi Seijuro and Seij...
3.2K 125 16
For the past year, 20-year-old Yuji Itadori has had the strange feeling that he has been being watched. Along with this; for the past year, 23-year...
45.9K 976 21
Itadori Yuji was always alone since he had no family or friends, but who knew his whole course of life would change when someone walked through that...