Gojuuhachi-Gardener laughs and gets embarassed

[Third]

"Good! That's good!"

Those were Sukuna's words as he praised Fushiguro and (M/N) before realising that the two were completely exhausted after the battle. He sighed before putting his hands together.

"Gambare, gambare... keep getting stronger."

[L/N][M/N]

"Megumi...you awake? I guess not. Better question, you dead or are you getting a vibe check from god right now?"

"Meow." My cat reminded.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that he can't answer."

Fushiguro snuggled in closer in his sleep, rubbing his face against my thighs, he turned onto his side and put one hand on my thigh. Neko was busy worrying over my clothing situation since I didn't have all my clothes. My jacket was missing, leaving me in my white shirt that was partially destroyed, mostly the sleeves. Why did it have to be cold tonight? I started hearing my phone ring so I answered it and Nitta was absolutely pissed on the other side before I gave her my location. My phone also died halfway through that call. Well, I should've charged it.

"I just realised, I haven't eaten in a day."

"Meow."

"Yeah, I'll eat when we get back. I wonder what Itadori and Kugisaki are up to right now. Probably bullying a curse. I still feel tired, wake up Megumi... I wanna sleep too. I also got to ask what that black light was earlier when I grabbed the curse's face. It made the process way faster than it should be."

"Meeow."

"Oh... that's the black flash Nanami was talking about... Oh yeah, he's taking me to the zoo. He's super nice to me. Is this pampering?"

I was really tired now but not all in a bad way. It was like the proper sleep type of way where I could crawl into my bed and drift off. I just needed to shower first though. Eventually, Itadori and Kugisaki came back, looking beat up so I waved them over to put one hand on Kugisaki's head before using the Reverse Cursed technique. It did a good job but still wasn't as effective as Ieiri's. I did the same for Itadori too before Fushiguro woke up. Fushiguro woke up after and nearly smashed into my face from how quickly he got off me despite being tired. He turned away from me abruptly so I was left a bit confused. He must've not like doing it in public.

"Oh, your back. I'm glad you're safe." Fushiguro mumbled.

"I-I was so scared! I thought you were dead! Thank goodness!" Kugisaki and Itadori put their hands together as they yelled.

"Could you lower your voices? My head hurts and even though (M/N) might not have a brain, I'm sure even he thinks so." Fushiguro replied, groaning slightly while I sat silent.

"Don't go to sleep with Sukuna's finger in your hand. That's dangerous. You both have one right?" Kugisaki said as I nodded.

"How do you know about the fingers?" Fushiguro inquired.

"You have the energy to ask about that?" Kugisaki retorted.

[Third]

Fushiguro did not but he told Kugisaki to contact Nitta quickly because (M/N)'s phone died so the finger could get sealed away since curses are approaching. Neko was keeping most of them away with his presence but they didn't know how long that would last. Itadori suggested eating it but Kugisaki told him that it was left overs. (M/N) really didn't want to be holding the finger since it looked so red and  was old like over a thousand years old but Fushiguro said they shouldn't feed it to Itadori since they didn't know how many his body could handle.