Yonjuukyuu- Gardener's lovely thighs protected by Teacher from Danger

[L/N][M/N]

"Yes darling, it's me. I missed you so much, darling." The voice said.

"I miss you too, why did you call okaa-san?" I asked

"I wanted to speak to you so I came back home. You never told me that you left school. I managed to find out thanks to Itadori's classmates that he moved to Tokyo so that's where I'm assuming you are too. Am I right?" My mother asked.

"I think so." I mumbled.

"Good, I'll be in Tokyo the next few days so let's meet up, how about an old cafe just like the ones you loved when you were smaller? How about this one called 'Sunkisses'? This Saturday at 12 in the afternoon" My mother offered.

"Sure, thank you for making time for me." I offered my gratitude.

"It's nothing special, I just have really important matters to discuss with you." My mother said.

"Hai, what about?" I asked.

"Omiai." My mother finished.

The phone hung up rather quickly and I felt content my mother had talked to me again. To my surprise, Neko came out and hissed at the phone before pressing up against my face and boo-ping our noses. The door slid open and my cat and I looked to the new person who was Nanami. Giving a small greeting, I went back to cuddling my cat while he took a seat by the window. He had his phone with which he silently was looking at and using to message while I looked up the cafe and let out a small groan that it was so far away.

It was a 40 minute train ride with and additional 30 minutes since I had to switch lines for one way. My introverted self didn't like standing in a train. I really didn't like taxis in Japan too... they were a kind of crazy unhinged that could be concerning, not to mention that some will try and try to strike up a conversation which was awkward to me. I just didn't like talking to strangers. I asked him without being subtle since I liked being upfront if he could drive. Thankfully, he could and I decided to ask him my request, even willing to offer the money to him.

"Do you think you could drive me to a certain place? I want to see my mother... the place she wants to go is really far. I'll get back by myself if that helps?" I asked.

"Sure, I see no issues." Nanami stated.

"Thank you, I'm really excited to see my mother." I let out a small smile.

"That's good, my maternal grandmother was Danish... she's very kind to me. She makes some of the best bread." Nanami offhandedly mentioned.

Humming, I figured that it could be a reason Nanami liked bread so much. Closing my eyes and humming, I heard some chaos outside before Nanami started talking about Black Flash technique. He explained how it worked and what the damage it could do but I didn't do really well with numbers so he lost me at some point. All I knew was that his record was four. Then I realised that I saw Mai and Kugisaki pass by. This made me go on alert because what were these two idiots doing after we just healed them. Sighing, I got up despite being exhausted and Nanami bid me farewell so I could go after them. I made sure to grab an energy drink on the way and drink it.

"Oi, are you guys being silly? Your bodies are injured." I stated.

"We saw a really creepy guy go after Iori." Mai yelled.

"Fine, we'll go together then. Can I pick you two up?" I asked.

"Huh? Why would I let yo-!" Mai yelled.

"Urusai, (M/N) can get us there quickly." Kugisaki defended.

Thankfully, Mai backed down so I could pick them both up before running in the direction I saw Iori go earlier. Kugisaki had a very smug look as she pointed out to Mai how fast I could run. I was exhausted but as long as my friends were fine then I was willing to be partially helpful. In under a minute, we got to the Iori's location before I was a blonde dude basically running off. Now, we just kind of stood there awkwardly because she was absolutely fine.  Tiredly, I huffed before standing there like an idiot a bit longer.