Juuroku- Gardener realises he has muscular man tiddies

[M/N][L/N]

A whole week passed since then, I've been training a lot which thankfully has shown on my body but I guess that's what training with a panda and a great weapon user. My body was a lot more toned but thankfully no one has seen it yet. I got quite a bit of muscular man tiddies which I didn't mind. I feel better I guess about my body and stronger even though my muscles were often in pain and sore. The price for a healthier body. It was for myself so I was content. I stopped looking at the improvement in the mirror and took a picture to compare it another month from now.

My classes were going well even if I was just sitting there like an idiot half of the time. Eventually, I did end up understanding because Ieiri would hold me back and teach me while forcing me to preform it. This has lead to a bad habit of me watching her perform her doctor duties when she dissects corpses. I would ask her about things she would do and she would tell me. Even principal Yaga got a bit spooked when he walked in on me holding up a dead arm that I was going to help sew back to the corpse with Ieiri. He ended up joining to help us though and gave us a lecture on how to sew. Great teacher despite her weird explanations.

"Goddamn what are you three doing?" Yaga asked

"I believe those two are looking at plants together and their properties that could be helpful" Ijichi said with a nervous smile

"Sensei, I managed to prepare the Chamomile properly with my cursed energy" I said

"Damn, this makes my job easier. Thank you, I might keep you around more. Now try to use reverse cursed energy to heal that part of the plant"

Nodding my head, I hovered my hands above it and tried multiplying cursed energy with itself which sounded weird but it worked. Finally, I learned how to do it. A small smile graced my lips and my cat came out to meow at me as a congratulations. Both Ieiri and I continued doing this which let me practice the new technique I learned until she told me to take a break for today. I packed up the new tools she gave it carefully before leaving with Yaga, Ijichi and Ieiri staying behind. There were just two more weeks before the Exchange even happened.

I was a bit shocked when Fushiguro and Inumaki were both at my garden so I asked if they were alright. Both of them weren't known for communication and neither was I so it was so quiet gardening with them. I decided to reward them for helping me so I used my energy to grow some fruits. Some Dragon Fruits also known as White Pitaya which was native to Mexico but is now grown in Latin America and Asia. It's flavour was definitely subtle. I grew some Cherimoya was was found in South America that had soft white custard like flesh but tasted like banana, pineapple and bubblegum.

I also grew more Longan and Jambu Air which were Water apples. Then, I plucked them before washing them and dividing it into 3 baskets which I gave one to each of them. They were quite surprised but thanked me nonetheless. Fushiguro and I went to our corridor together after we waved Inumaki goodbye. It was already lunchtime so we dropped off the fruit to go eat with Kugisaki out in the city.

We were dragged to Izakaya restaurant and I ended up losing at Rock Paper Scissors so I had to pay. Kugisaki dragged me to some clothing shops first to do some window shopping while Fushiguro silently trailed behind us. I thought one of the clothes would nice on Kugisaki so I got it for her when she was pulling Fushiguro somewhere else. I got a few more clothing items before following after them. I took some pictures for my amusement of Kugisaki pulling Fushiguro who was basically on the floor by the collar with me in the corner doing a peace sign.

Some people stared at me due to my height especially the children and I tried my best to ignore them. I wasn't even 180cm yet but man did people stare. I kept following the two before we reached the restaurant and we ordered. We sat at a table of four with me sitting next to Fushiguro. Kugisaki got ramen while Fushiguro got soba and I got tsukemen. Honestly, I loved Kugisaki's personality since she brought she much noise to the table and personality and I appreciated Fushiguro being there with me. Kugisaki ate 2 bowls of ramen before going into a food coma and saying she was going to have a food baby.