Yonjuuni- Gardener wounds the teacher's pride.

[Jujutsu Stroll]
[Third]

Episode 9- Drawing a penis.

"Nanamin? What if I pranked (M/N)?" Gojo whined.

"Don't, it won't end well for you" Nanami warned

Too bad, Gojo went ahead and did it anyways by leaving drawings of dicks everywhere in (M/N)'s messy room. He never learned especially after he pranked Nanami with the dick drawing too. He was waiting excitedly as (M/N) came up to him and pulled out the folded paper between the tips of his fingers casually. He asked Gojo if he gave him those papers and the other nodded eagerly as Nanami silently watched after getting his coffee from the vending machine. He was mildly curious in the reaction but it was hidden behind the special glasses. (M/N) slowly opened it and was silent for a few seconds.

Was he irritated?

"Gojo sensei, no wonder you radiate small dick energy. You really do have a small dick, I guess your height is to compensate for your lack of dick down there" (M/N) bluntly said without malice.

Gojo has never been so embarrassed. He hoped (M/N) would stop there but Nanami was silently extremely amused. (M/N) sighed as he waved the paper around and walked up to Gojo to hand it back to him while Gojo was frozen with stiff feet to the ground since he had just been ridiculed.

"No wonder you don't hook up with anyone. They leave when they see you don't have the skills to back up your words." (M/N) continued.

"(M/N)... hidoiii! I drew that as a joke if you didn't get it. I would never be that small!" Gojo pouted.

"Daijoubu sensei, I'm sure someone will love you for your tiny dick." (M/N) stated as a matter of fact.

"Hey! You're so meann... it's not like you would be bigger than six inches!" Gojo huffed.

"I wouldn't be so sure Gojo, I'm average but I really don't care, still bigger than yours. Bye" I waved off.

Nanami had to laugh.

Episode 9- Uniform

"Oh Panda-senpai. Have you seen my extra uniform?" Kugisaki asked.

"I haven't seen it." Panda seethed as he clearly wore it

"I wonder where it could have gone."

Kugisaki stated as she raised the hammer with a dead look on her face before beating up Panda using the hammer. Fushiguro had a dead look on his face as he wondered where (M/N) was. Inumaki too got a beating when he came in wearing a skirt and posing with his hand outstretched. Saying mustard leaf before yelling out bonito flakes as the fist of doom from a very angry Kugisaki came down on his head. She harshly pulled the skirt off his fallen figure before realising it was Maki's.

Meanwhile, Sukuna and Itadori were getting the action since (M/N) was wearing an extra skirt from the school uniform because they wanted to see what it looked like. Their head in between the thick wonderful thighs as (M/N) continued scrolling on his phone, sending a picture to Fushiguro and unknowingly forwarded it to a random person in his contacts. He felt cute and wanted to show Fushiguro. Itadori was also enjoying the thighs and the view of (M/N) being in a skirt. They loved it even though it was quite long.

"Oi, Sunflower, squeeze your legs together, won't you?" Sukuna's mouth announced

"But it's already snug, Sukuna anymore and I'll end up choking you" (M/N) replied with a monotone tone like usual.

"Do it." Sukuna ordered.

"But... you haven't done anything wrong?" (M/N) raised an eyebrow.

Immediately, Sukuna retaliated using his mouth on the side cheek of Itadori's face to stick out his tongue and make a quick swipe and (M/N)'s thighs. Jerking slightly, (M/N) clamped his legs together instinctively because they were sensitive before tightening them even more. He needed a bit of revenge on Sukuna for doing that. Instead all he got was a grin while Itadori's face got all red from the heat and pleasant warm sensation of those thighs squeezing down on him.