Yonjuugo-Gardener can speak gay

"Uraume... what do you mean by this bullshit. There's not a chance that (L/N) could die. Speak"

"Gomenasai, Sukuna-sama, he chose to die."

"Chose to die?"

"He was tired of being alive but I believe he will reincarnate."

"I wanted to meet my supposed higher up and he chose to let himself die... was the future that good? When did he say he would reincarnate?"

"Gomenasai, he never said when... but it would be in an era where you are there too"

"Good"

Sukuna forgot about (M/N) too when he was sealed.

———

"I want there to be a time, where I can be myself and be loved for that. I don't want to play my games anymore of being a perfect luck person. Please don't let the next me develop my probability manipulation technique. It's a curse to bear. I've already erased the traces of myself in this timeline so I can be forgotten. Don't find me Gojo Satoru. I don't want to be found especially by others like Kamo Noritoshi."

Unfortunately, wishes are hard to be granted perfectly.
———

"Ne Inumaki-senpai, I have a question, what's Okkotsu senpai like?"

Inumaki wrote the answer out on my hand.

"Oh, that's good I guess. Not him being a socially awkward mess but someone that I should be able to talk to, I've texted him once... on accident and he seemed nice. Something about Rika?"

The furrowed brows and sudden squinted eyes implied that something was particularly wrong with the last part of the sentence. He used his finger to quickly ask me if I was sure he mentioned Rika and I nodded. He hummed before nodding and pulling away after apologising while I asked if something was wrong. The hiragana letters formed words which eventually formed sentences which led me to piece together that Rika wasn't supposed to exist anymore.

"Weird, here. Let me show you my phone. Chotto matte kudasai..."

Pulling out my phone, I pressed on the button at the side of the screen to switch it on before unlocking it and entering the messaging app that was green and white, shaped like a text box. I easily found the conversation since I don't talk to people much and clicked on it to show to Inumaki by bending down slightly who keenly watched before seeing the proof himself. He raised an eyebrow at the message before turning to me but I just shrugged and switched off my phone so I could put it away while he dismissed the black shikigami dog that I wanted to pet.

"Who is Rika anyways? His girlfriend?" I asked.

"Shakke" Inumaki wrote something on my hand.

"His cursed girlfriend... oh friend? They aren't together anymore.... oh I get it" I decided to stop.

"Shakke.." Inumaki trailed off.

"I'm don't even want to question it so lets keep going" I offered.

The two of us kept going through until both of us felt a very ominous aura and instinctively, I stepped forward as I called out for Neko who came out of my shadow and stayed behind me, waiting for the orders to grow but he had just eaten a good meal which was a big issue since now he's a lot slower and sleepy. Bad timing. Inumaki had a hand on the zip of his hood before he muttered kelp. Seems like he was greeting the curse coming at us.

The curse stepped out and muttered some absolute gibberish. Inumaki's eyes were wide and I realised the big disadvantage without my shovel. I reached for my belt and pulled out rose bush seeds and Lavender seeds too. Luckily, I had gotten some snake plant seeds too recently into my growing flower collection. It was a good barrier if I grew it big enough.
As Inumaki unzipped the top of his uniform to reveal his mouth, the curse spotted us.