DΣΛƬΉ'Ƨ KIƧƧ [ʙᴇᴏᴍᴊᴜɴ] ✓

By cornelia_rei

"You are my forbidden desire, and loving you is a sin." Where Beomgyu felt the 'fear at first sight' to the m... More

Intro: Twist of fate
✿1
✿2
✿3
✿4
✿5
✿6
✿7
✿8
✿9
✿10
✿11
✿12
✿13
✿14
✿15
✿16
✿17
✿18
✿19
✿21
✿22
✿23
✿24
✿25
✿26
✿27
✿28
✿29
💕30
✿31
✿32
✿33
✿34
✿35
✿36
✿37
✿38
✿39
✿40
✿41
✿42
✿43
✿44
✿45
✿46
✿47
✿48
✿49
✿50
✿51
✿52
✿53
✿54
✿55
Epilogue
Special Chapter: New Beginning

✿20

1.2K 92 50
By cornelia_rei

When Beomgyu entered the school, he was greeted by the awkward silence and glances of students. The band rehearsals will resume next month, and he is relieved because he knows that there will be awkwardness. He hasn't seen Taehyun in school after that confession. He did his best to think about positive thoughts to ease himself.

He is happy because he can eat with Yeonjun every day without worries. They are eating at the usual roof, and Soobin is also there to join them.

"I knew that you will follow him, and I know that something has progressed between you both. I'm so proud of you for following what you really wanted!" Soobin patted his friend's shoulder.

Beomgyu is grateful that Soobin never doubted his decisions. "Thank you for being so supportive!"

"Thank you, and we're not yet in a relationship. We're just, like in the courting stage." Yeonjun said.

"Good thing that we are classmates, so you love birds can see each other every day, right Yeonjun?" Soobin tried to initiate a little talk since he feels like he's the third wheel.

"Yeah, right," Yeonjun smiles as he got something on his bag. "Hey little bear, I made something for you. I hope you will like it."

He gave a lunch box, and Beomgyu can smell the delicious scent of the Aglio e olio. "It's one of my favorite dishes," Yeonjun added.

Soobin wanted to slap the back of his friend, but he chooses to behave to not ruin their moment.

"Thank you, I could eat anything if you're the one who cooks it." Beomgyu's smiling widely, exchanging looks on the food and Yeonjun.

"I could even eat you if you wanted to." Those words carelessly slip from Beomgyu's mouth.

Yeonjun was taken aback, while Soobin can't control himself anymore.

"I never knew that my friend can be dirty-minded!" Soobin started hitting Beomgyu's shoulder using his left hand.

"Wait, did I just say it aloud?" Beomgyu said in disbelief, pointing at himself.

"You did, you naughty little bear!" Yeonjun is smirking at him.

Beomgyu slapped himself, shaking his head in embarrassment. "What the fu—"

"Jeez, stop cussing!" Soobin pinches Beomgyu's ear to stop him from cursing aloud.

"Let's all eat now before Beomgyu could eat me like a hungry little pervert!" Yeonjun likes to tease him.

"I'm not a pervert!" Beomgyu shot a glare at Yeonjun as he angrily shoves the pasta on his mouth, chewing it.

"Yeah, just a dirty-minded bear." Yeonjun is wearing an amused look.

Beomgyu is unable to say anything, just looking at Yeonjun with a furrowed eyebrow while eating. "You're a good cook, not bad." He commented.

"Of course, I have to do a great job to impress you." Yeonjun winked, and it made Beomgyu's furrowed eyebrow disappear.

Soobin smiles as he noticed some changes in his friend since he fell in love with someone for the first time. Beomgyu is often smiling these days, and he is more open in expressing himself, different from his stern demeanor before. He is hoping that Beomgyu's love life will be full of happy moments.

After eating, the three are now walking to their next class. People can't stop looking at both Yeonjun and Beomgyu, knowing that Beomgyu is a hot topic nowadays. Plus, Yeonjun is the one whom everybody dislikes. Soobin happily clung to them as he went between the two to ease the awkwardness that Beomgyu is feeling.

Now that Taehyun is passing by, but he halted when he saw the three. It feels like there's tension when Soobin and Beomgyu notice that something has changed to him. Taehyun's stern expression is bothering them.

"Hi Taehyun," Beomgyu didn't know why greeting him feels a nerve-wracking thing to do.

"Hello there, Beomgyu, Soobin, and.... Yeonjun."

Beomgyu feels tensed on the tone of Taehyun's voice.

"See you next time, we're going to our class now!" Soobin said, wanting to get out of the heavy atmosphere, especially when he saw Yeonjun's serious expression, the look of not backing down if something happened.

"Yeah, see you soon, Taehyun." Beomgyu did his best not to stutter.

Taehyun nodded, but his eyes are looking into Beomgyu's arm that is holding into Yeonjun. Soobin saw how Taehyun's expression turned into a grim one before he left.

The three of them entered the classroom, sitting together. "I don't feel so good about this." Beomgyu weakly said.

"Whatever happens, I am prepared, and we can deal with it." Yeonjun touches Beomgyu's right hand, pressing it for assurance.

"I hope he won't change, and I will do my best to understand him in case that he holds a grudge." Beomgyu places his left hand at the top of Yeonjun's hand.

"Maybe I'm not a third party if my boyfriend is here. Just kidding." Beomgyu and Yeonjun don't know what to feel about Soobin's statement. He is clueless about everything, about the two grim reapers. Beomgyu feels like telling the truth to his friend will drag him into the consequences of knowing the existence of grim reapers. Beomgyu never wanted to put Soobin's life in danger, unlike him, who is destined to die sooner.

"You will be fine soon, I promise," Yeonjun says as if he's sure about it.

Beomgyu is about to ask a question, but their teacher arrived in the classroom.

~~~

In the evening, Beomgyu is done eating dinner and video calling his sister. He heard the sound of the car engine in front of his house. He is about to ignore it, but he is startled when he heard a loud knock on the door. He is not expecting any visitor this late evening.

"Who's there?" he said before opening the door.

The unknown visitor is not responding, so he looked out the window. He saw the familiar blue car, so he opened the door.

Beomgyu was greeted by the reeking smell of alcohol from his drunk friend.

...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 338 16
"Do you believe in fairytales?" - C.YJ. "Not really." - C.BG. "Want me to change your mind?" - C.YJ. When Beomgyu happens to make new friends in his...
23.4K 1.5K 28
ຯ 💌 ! ׂ⁠ 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚 "i never realized how much i could actually hate you for everything you did to me. because i was too blinded b...
66.3K 2.9K 38
Yeongyu/Beomjun cw: sex, strong language, violence High school AU Yeonjun then stopped, his breath fanning against the younger boy's neck. Beomgyu's...
117K 7.3K 48
Falling in love? There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. The only problem is when falling in love is the only thing leading to your end, but... ...