Harry Potter Imagines

بواسطة aperkins1234

These stories are all smut imagines about some of the Harry Potter characters المزيد

Quiet Sundays G.W
Sucking him off G.W
Fucking you in front of a window G.W
Tease G.W
Enjoying the view F.W
Dreams F.W
Veritaserum D.M
Excuses F.W
Excuses part 2 F.W
I'm Yours D.M
Breathless F.W
Embracing the muggle world D.M
So wrong, yet feels so right D.M
Alone time D.M
How much he loves her D.M
Good Girl G.W
The first quidditch match R.W
Christmas Gift H.P and R.W
Finally H.P
Jealousy R.W
Downright mean R.W
Insecurities H.P
Last Kiss D.M
Like I would D.M
Caught C.D
Weasley D.M
Silent treatment F.W
Video Game Love G.W
Hide and Seek F.W
Jealousy H.P
Mission Accomplished H.P
Setting up fate M.R
Fresh linen, mint, and a hint of red roses D.M
He finds out you self harm H.P
He finds out you self harm R.W
Secret Santa C.D
Charms Class Essay R.W
Body. Mind. Soul. C.D
The hills C.D
In the prefect's bathroom C.D
The common room F.W
Mirror pics C.D
Arranged D.M
His obsession C.D
The wrong tie F.W
Hogwarts express C.D
Why? F.W
Origami D.M & C.D Gryffindor reader
Three's a crowd F.W
Don't move (Preference?)
Play with fire C.D
Point of view C.D
Cock Warming C.D
Bored C.D
Get in O.W
The Game O.W
Midnight G.W
Safe Word C.D
Something Precious D.M
Envy C.D
Red rope and a whiny puppy C.D
In the refrigerator light F.W
Crawling back to you D.M
My treasure C.D
Natural born enemy C.D
The end of the week C.D
Sub Harry head-canon!
A drunken mistake C.D
Obsessed O.W
It started innocent D.M
Sub Draco head-canon!
Mommy's good boy F.W
His problem F.W
Yours and mine O.W
Enemies with benefits O.W
Hard day's night G.W
The black quill D.M
Mine C.D
Satisfaction F.W
Not me C.D
Punished O.W
Rougher, Louder C.D

Helping Hands C.D

194 1 0
بواسطة aperkins1234

(You are apart of the Weasley family in this story⚠) (George and Fred are close friends with Cedric because of you)

You were sitting, waiting for Cedric to return from his quidditch practice in his dorm. Leaning against his headboard, blankets were scattered everywhere as the cold air of the halls hugged every inch of your skin. Your fingers toyed with the edge of the book you were currently reading when the door of his dorm burst open.

Cedric stood with his broomstick next to him, his hair sticking to odd angles and his yellow uniform stained by bits of dried mud. You closed your book and looked up to your boyfriend who was clearly annoyed with everything. Your lips formed into a small smirk before getting up to get closer to Cedric. Your feet glided across the cold oak of his room as you get closer to Cedric. Looking up at him you brushed a fallen piece of hair off his face and cupped his cheek.

"Fred fucking Weasley"

You couldn't help but laugh at his little fit. Fred and Cedric are close friends and would often mess around with each other. Lately, they have been doing this thing which includes throwing things that would stick and stain at each other, it's all good fun but sometimes Cedric gets too annoyed– his fault!

"Alright there big guy– we need to get you into the shower," You said as your hand left his face to take his broomstick and lean it by the door.

Cedric huffed and whined as he continued to ramble on about how 'Fred ruined his jumper' even though just last week he threw a whole spaghetti bowl at Fred. You just nodded and smiled– laughing to yourself at how two people could be so childish, but you loved it anyway. Your hand laced with Cedric's as you led him to the bathroom in his private dorm. 

Even when you entered the bathroom he's still talking. He leans on the sink counter as you start to undress him. Untying his robe and loosening his gears, piece by piece the quidditch uniform made its way on the cold tiles of the bathroom. Your cold fingertips then rested on the hem of his jumper before slowly lifting it to get it off of him. Cedric seems to have tired himself by the time you got to his pants, as he stayed silent when you went to undo his button and zipper. Once you got all his clothes off you pulled him away from the counter before shoving him towards the shower.

"Wait you're not joining me?" Cedric asks as he looks back at you just as he was about to step into the shower.

"I'm gonna light some candles first" You smiled at him before he nodded and opened the shower curtain. 

You then turned back and ducked under the sink to search for some scented candles. Your eyes lit up when you found some honey candles– knowing Cedric loves them. You picked out a few before scattering them all around the sink and used your wand to light them. Happy with your work you start to undress to join Cedric. Starting with your school jumper all the way to your undergarments.

You quickly waddle over to the shower, the cold air racing you to it as goosebumps start to litter your soft skin. You slowly opened the curtain as you were met with Cedric's back, he dipped his head in the running water– staring down at his feet as his arms rested on the wall in front of him. You silently got in and closed the curtain before walking forward to place your hand on Cedric's back. He jolted up in surprise at your touch and turned to face you. 

"I'm sorry" He whispered as he placed his hand on your hips to pull you closer.

"Why?"

"I came in and I was so annoyed I forgot to give my beautiful girlfriend a kiss" He continued as he closed the space between the two of you. His lips caught yours, moving slowly as water droplets from his hair made their way down your face. He grabbed your butt earning a gasp from you– taking his chances he brushed his tongue on your lips before moving to explore your mouth.

"Mhmm– I was wondering when you'll realize that" You hummed his lips as it slowly turned into a smile. "Turn around I'm gonna wash your back" You pulled away from his as you placed your hand on his biceps to turn him around.

Cedric chuckled as you reached down to pour some soap in the palm of your hand. Rubbing your hands together the soap started to form bubbles and you started to rub it down his back. Your hand started from his shoulders as it slithers down lower to cover his whole back in soap. You could feel Cedric's muscles tense in the palm of your hand and you took the initiative to massage it lightly before pouring water on his back to clean the soap. 

"Why so tense love?" You asked as you massage his shoulders

"George has been pushing me lately, making me go on extra laps and speed rounds" Cedric answered with a slight hint of annoyance in his voice.

You hummed back in response as an idea popped in your head. "Ced..." You called out as you closed the space between the two of you, your chest on his back and your hands around his torso. "Can I help you relieve some tension?" You asked slowly as your lips littered the skin of his shoulder with kisses.

"What?" Cedric asked as he turned his head to kiss the side of your head.

You didn't answer him but rather showed him what you meant. You continued to kiss his shoulder as your hand brushed against his half-hard member. Cedric gasped as your cold fingers went to completely grip his member.

"Mhm– you're a dirty girl aren't you?" Cedric smiled as his eyes stared at your hand that's currently gripping his cock.

"May I Ced?" You asked as you felt him get harder under your touch.

"Go on darling" He answered as he leaned back onto you a little. 

You started to slowly move your hand up and down his member as it's still getting harder. You kept a slow pace until he was completely hard, his cock hung heavy– big in your hands as you brushed your fingers on his tip that's leaking with pre-cum. You started to pump him faster, your hand easily gliding up and down his slick member.

"O-oh that's good" Cedric hissed in pleasure as you circled your thumb on his tip.

You kept a steady pace as you pumped his hard member while your free hand sneakily slid down to cup his balls. Doubling the pleasure you're giving him, Cedric moaned out loud and collapsed to the wall in front of him, putting him in the position he previously was in. His arms supporting the rest of his body and his head hung low.

"You're close aren't you?" You cooed to the boy in front of you who's twitching in your hand.

Cedric didn't answer you but rather picked his head and threw it backward– moaning again. Not happy with his action you stopped both your hand movements, Cedric whined under you as he started to buck his hips against your hand. "Answer me Cedric– or do you want me to just leave you like this?" You asked him as your voice slurred with your wicked giggle.

"N-no no I'm sorry– yes darling I'm close" Cedric whined, still trying to buck his hips against your hand.

"So what do you want me to do?" You asked innocently even though you knew exactly what he wants and needs.

"Please move your pretty little hand– make me cum love please– oh fuck"  Cedric moaned out, relieved when you started to move your hand up and down his cock again.

It didn't take long to get him to his high, he was extremely sensitive. You went to work on his member again as your mouth went to kiss his shoulder and the back of his neck. Cedric was a moaning mess under your touch and he was not afraid to show you. It wasn't a lot that he let you take the lead but once he does, he completely melts in your hand– ready to obey everything that comes out of your mouth.

You set an even faster pace with your right hand as your left hand toyed with his balls. Within seconds he was twitching in your hand, signaling that he was close. "I'm gonna cum angel– I'm gonna cu–" Cedric didn't even get the chance to finish his sentence before he was shooting thick ropes of cum onto the tiles. A string of curse words left his lips as he threw his head back, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. You continued to pump him lazily, helping him ride his high before coming to a stop.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it Cedric?" You cooed as he slowly spun around to kiss you.

Cedric draped his arms over your side, pulling you closer. You tilted your face to meet his, capturing his lips once more. His lips moved slowly against yours, savoring every second of it. Your hand moved up his wet arms to cup his face, stepping forward to get closer to him before you felt something poke your stomach. Breaking away from Cedric's soft lips you looked down to see his cock standing straight once again. 

"You're still hard," You said with a matter-of-fact tone, raising your eyebrows at your boyfriend in amusement.

"Well it's hard not to be hard when you have a gorgeous girl in the shower with you" Cedric cooed as his lips moved past you to attack your exposed neck.

He started to trail kisses down your neck as his hand went around to grope anything he could get his hands on. You threw your head back in pleasure once Cedric's hand got to your dripping heat, moving his fingers around to spread the wetness covering your cunt. Your mind was foggy with Cedric and Cedric only, he knew your body like the back of his hand and he uses it too much as an advantage– not that you're complaining. Gathering the last of your courage and self-control, you softly pushed Cedric backward– gripping his hand to pull it away from your cunt. You moved past him to turn off the shower before opening the curtain and grabbing a towel. 

You quickly walked out of the bathroom dragging Cedric with you, as the two of you were still wet from the shower. You moved in front of his full-size mirror before mumbling a spell to conjure an armchair in front of it. You laid out the towel on top of the chair before grabbing Cedric, pushing him back to fall back onto the chair. Cedric shuffled around a bit– searching for the perfect position as your eyes were trained on his cock that stood straight proudly in front of him.

Right when he found his position you were already making your way to him, swaying your hips more so than usual to get him going even more. Cedric kept his eyes on you as you crouched down to his level to give him a simple kiss. "You ready to show me what that cock can do?" You asked as you used your finger to lift his chin.

"Oh angel I'm so ready– come now, let me show you how hard I can fuck you" Cedric boasts as he winked at you. 

"You'll be lucky just to touch me, sweetheart, don't make me regret this" You whispered to Cedric which seems to only put a smirk on his face.

With one swift movement, you turned around, admiring your reflection in the mirror for a while before slowly lowering your hips. Cedric's hands flew to your hips, guiding you down on his cock. The both of you hissed in pleasure as you sink down on him. Inch by inch he disappeared into you, stretching out your walls deliciously. He seems to never end, feeding you with more of his cock until you bottom out. When he is fully inside, you grind down on him– placing both your palms on his knee as you arch your back.

"Please move you're killing me" Cedric whimpered as his grip on your waist got tighter and tighter.

"I thought you were gonna fuck me Cedric... Not a man I see" You teased as you eyed him from the mirror in front of you. 

Cedric wasted no time to sit up straight and pull you up halfway up his dick before slamming you back down, his large size making you roll your eyes to the back of your head. Cedric continued to slam you up and down his cock as his eyes were trained on your moaning reflection. The knot in your stomach started to grow as he started slamming you faster. Your breasts bounce aggressively as you throw your head back moaning Cedric's name.

"See angel, I was just trying to give you a chance before I completely destroy you" Cedric growled at you in between pants. "Look at you darling– open your eyes" Cedric continued as his mouth trail kisses down your back.

You opened your eyes to see the filthy reflection in the mirror. Cedric under you, slamming you onto his dick as your whole body jiggles as his actions, his dick in view just to disappear inside of you deeper and deeper each time. His eyebrows knitted together as he could feel his high approaching him again. "Cedric..." You called out as you threw your head back once more. He hummed in response as he didn't stop ramming his cock into you. "Bend me over" You spat out the best you can in between your moans. 

Cedric let out a dark chuckle before lifting you off his cock completely just to guide you to the back of the armchair. He parted your legs before bending you over, half of you dangling off the front of the armchair. You looked up to see Cedric smiling wickedly, staring at your wet heat, something about his actions made you blush. "Oh, darling" Cedric groaned as he brought his digit to your heat– swirling it around and dipping it in your hole a few times, spreading you open even more.

"Get on with it Cedric, if you can't fuck me properly I'll find someone who will" You hissed at Cedric, not wanting to lose your dominance.

Cedric's head snapped up at your comment as his eyes darkened with lust as you awoke a beast inside him– that is his dominant side. "I don't think you'll find anyone who can fuck you as well as I do" Cedric groaned as he took his fingers out of you just to wipe in on your ass cheeks before giving it a slap.

"Well, I haven't cum yet, have I? Merlin Cedric even my fingers can fuck me better" You fought back as you rolled your eyes, arching your back further, shoving your cunt on his hard cock.

"The one time I let you lead you decided to be a brat huh? Oh, you're going to regret that" Cedric hissed at you before grabbing your hips, slamming into you with full force. You moaned as his cock stretched you out once more, your walls hugging him tightly as the room echoes the sound of skin slapping. "I can't fuck you huh? I'll fuck you alright" Cedric spat at you as you slump down on the armchair in front of you.

"That's all you got?" You groaned as your whole body shook from Cedric's movements.

You looked up again to see him huffing at you before driving into you even faster. Cedric's hand collided with your ass cheek as a loud slapping noise was made, then his hand continued down to your clit, rubbing it harshly in sync with his thrusting.

The knot inside your stomach didn't take long to come back, giving you goosebumps all over as the cold air hits your skin. You were a moaning mess under Cedric's touch. Your clit became too sensitive– you knew you weren't gonna last long.

"Ced– I'm gonna cum" You warned Cedric as your legs started to feel weak.

"Then cum." 

Cedric's words were enough to give you one last push, with a moan of his name you came under his touch. Your eyes rolling to the back of your head as your mouth hung open– little whimpers escaping your lips. His cock continued to pound inside you as so did his fingers on your clit. You became sensitive quickly as Cedric only increased his pace. Your legs started to shake as you leaned forward to put your weight on the armchair and not on your legs.

Suddenly Cedric's fingers dropped from your clit, a sigh of relief escaped your lips only to be taken back when Cedric brought you up to his chest by your throat. His cock still ramming into you as he secured one hand around your torso and the other around your throat, slightly cutting the blood flow to your brain– making you dizzy in the best possible way. You arched your back to take his cock to the base as he nipped your neck.

"Think I just made you cum angel–" Cedric growled in your ear "–Now another one" He continued as his grip on your body tightened. You have always loved it when Cedric fucks you rough– especially how the night started you really didn't see this coming.

"Ced I'm too sensitive– please" You whimpered as you feel another knot in your stomach start to grow.

"You were the one who said I can't fuck you, so now you're gonna shut up and let me fuck you properly." Cedric hissed in your ear as his pace got rougher. 

You knew you wouldn't last long and so was Cedric, considering he's been twitching inside you. His words ringing in your ear you decided to completely give in, abandoning the dominant role you so proudly held up earlier in the night "Please– Oh fuck Cedric you're so good to me– Please let me cum" You cried out as you placed your hands on top of Cedric's, gripping it until your knuckles turn white.

"There she is" Cedric laughed as he held you up straight since your legs were starting to give out. "Just one more for me alright. Now, look at us" He continued as his lips danced on your shoulder.

You were whimpering trying to hold in the knot that's so violently kicking you in the guts. You forced yourself to look up at the mirror that's reflecting all your dirty actions. The hand Cedric used to wrap around your torso moved to your clit once more, rubbing it as he did before– pushing you closer to your high.

"Cum on my cock angel" 

Cedric's words alone didn't fail to push you to the edge again. You found yourself completely shaking under him. His cock pounding inside you– reaching the deepest depths of your cunt, brushing over everything over and over again– completely rearranging your insides. You let out a string of curses as he helps you ride out your high once more. Cedric was close behind you, his thrust becomes sloppy as he lets go of your throat and clit before completely wrapping his arms around your torso.

With your dizzy eyes, you watched Cedric as he rocked you to his orgasm, how his hair sticks to the side of his face– framing it beautifully. How his brows are knitted together and how he closed his eyes as he threw his head back in pleasure. The sight of him behind you was enough to kill you. Seconds later Cedric stopped his movements, moaning your name as you felt him empty out inside you– painting your walls with his thick ropes of cum.

He gave you a few lazy thrusts as your eyes started to flutter, having trouble finding the energy to keep your eyes open. You felt Cedric pushed you forward to balance you on top of the armchair before he slowly pulled out. His cum started to drip out of your cunt as you felt his fingers collect them before shoving them inside you once more. Moving his fingers inside your swollen heat as he tried to put all his cum back inside you. 

You then felt Cedric pulled you backward as he carried you to bed, slowly dropping you down on the soft surface. Your eyes closed as you find the energy to open them. You heard Cedric walking away from you before you felt cold hands on the end of your feet. Cedric moved up to slightly open your legs and left small kisses on your thighs, bringing a wet cloth to clean you. Before you knew it he was sliding up a fresh pair of underwear and dressing you in one of his sweaters. You felt the body heat left you as you slowly opened your eyes. Cedric was standing by the armchair dressed in a pair of grey sweatpants and a casual white shirt, tucking the towels away and cleaning the mess the both of you made.

"Cedric..." You called out softly before extending out your arms to reach for him.

"Welcome back to earth darling, how are you feeling?" Cedric chuckled as he made his way down to you, throwing the towel in the laundry basket on the way.

"Mhm– good" You answered him as he came close to give you a sweet kiss.

Cedric moved to the other side of the bed and pulled the covers up to get closer to you. Extending his arms out for you to crawl into. He closed his arms around your neck as your arms draped around his torso. He drew lazy circles on your back as you hummed, enjoying these little actions.

"Did I go too far?" Cedric broke the silence as he pulled his head away from you.

"No Cedric, you can relax" You smiled as you answered him, your lips leaving small kisses on his neck. "I wasn't planning on walking for the weekend anyways" You joked which made him chuckle a little too.

Cedric rolled on his back and pulled you on top of him as you snuggled deeper in his embrace. His lips leaving small kisses on your face every once in a while and his arms rubbing your back, comforting you. Your eyes started to get heavy again as you listened to his steady heartbeat and toyed with the hair on the back of his neck.

"Goodnight Ced"

"Goodnight princess"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

hp imagines بواسطة jj

قصص الهواة

179K 2.1K 33
just some harry potter imagines
190 3 3
oneshots of Harry Potter characters, from fluff to smut. I will be taking requests if anyone has any
390K 5K 31
⚠️ , swearing, death, and suicide 🔅Happy, sad, imagines and preferences🔅 (all stories are from Tumblr)
13.6K 110 15
Harry Potter stories Might contain smut ❤Harry Potter❤ 💚Draco Malfoy💚 🦁Oliver Wood🦁