Worthy

By colormePlNK

Sequel to Mistaken Now a mother to a toddler, business woman, and single... Morgan comes in contact with some... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
TEASER of Chapter 34:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Announcements!
Part I
Part II

Chapter 27:

92.8K 3.7K 854
By colormePlNK

Morgan

"Where dumbass Morgz?" I heard Mogul as I walked down the stairs.

I paused mid step and stopped digging throw my bag.

Kahron sucked his teeth. "Her dumb inconsiderate ass upstairs."

This is the type of shit I would over hear all the time, the past couple of days. Everybody throwing cheap shots and basically ignoring me.

No matter how many times I apologized everyone still wants to give me their ass to kiss. If all anybody is gonna do is talk shit when I am around, then what fuck am I around for?

"Yall don't think I feel bad enough as it fuckin is?" I said after making my way down the rest of the stairs. "I acted first and thought later. I know, I fucked up! I've been beating myself the fuck up about this shit for the last couple of days, but did anyone care? No. I don't blame yall for being mad, I'm mad at my damn self, but yall don't gotta continuously talk shit about me."

"Did you care when you was gonna try to fight knowing you're pregnant? No because you're a dumbass." Mogul said.

I blinked staring at him as tears built in my eyes. "Fine. You're right. Fuck you Mogul and fuck you too Ron." I said tightening my hands around my keys and walking out the door.

"Man, Mo where you going?" Kahron asks as he follows me.

"Oh now it's Mo when it's been Morgan lately? Don't worry about where I'm going. Nobody has been fuckin with me the last couple of days so don't fuck with me now."

I try to wipe my tears as I got in the car but they wouldn't stop which was pissing me off even more.

"I'm not letting you drive off crying like that." He said standing in the door way not letting me shut it.

"Ron move!"

"Damn, so it's just Ron now?" He asks trying to pull me out the car.

"Don't fuckin touch me." I said pushing his hands away.

"Man, come the fuck here." He said pulling me all the way out the car. "Stop all that fuckin crying Morgan."

"I hate you." I said wiping my eyes as I started to calm down.

"You couldn't fuckin hate me even if you wanted to." He said wiping the last of my tears away.

"Look, I accept ya apology been accepted ya apology. I just still feel some type of way about the shit so I was being petty, not doing shit but making the situation worse, but you better not ever think about doing some shit like that again Mo."

He grabbed my chin making me look him in the eyes. "We good?"

I nodded absentmindedly . "Yeah, are we done now, can I go?" I ask.

"No."

I rolled my eyes. "I just wanna go get Kae then be alone with my baby."

"No."

"Kahron, move." I said pushing his chest.

"Fuck you need to be alone for? Bring your ass right back here."

"I will." I lied.

"Mo don't fuckin play with me."

"Kahron, bye." I said getting in the car.

"Give me a kiss first." He said leaning down into the doorway.

I gave him a quick peck.

"Nah, I want some tongue, suck on my lips, all that shit."

I laughed. "No, move. I ain't even feeling you like that right now."

"There go her smile." He said grinning down at me making me look away blushing.

"Even when I'm pissed at ya ass I still love you." He said.

"I know that," I said. "And I love you too."

"Where all you going?" He asks.

"Get Kae from Nee's, then I'm taking Kae to see Arie at her grandparents house. So can I go now?" I ask.

He stepped back shutting the door as I started the car.

"Bring your ass back here when you done." He said as I backed up.

"Mhmm." I mumbled before driving off.

"Bitch, no I'm killing Ron and Mogul." Nee said as soon as I walked into her house. "Got my best friend's eyes red from crying."

"Nee sit your wobbling ass down." I said. "Plus I didn't even say who it was. Hey Kaelyn. I missed you baby." I said hugging and kissing her as she laid on the couch looking like she just woke up from a nap.

"I already know it was them assholes. I don't give a fuck what nobody's talking. You wasn't gonna even gonna fight, I wasn't gonna let you, now me, that's another story. You know Nee don't give a fuck what nobody gotta say about the shit, not Q, not Mogul, not Ron, not no fuckin body. Yeah, I'm crazy and I know that. They know that."

"Nicole." I said. "Come on now, be real. As anybody else would have we acted before thinking."

"Whatever. Exactly, as anybody else would. Everybody act like if they was to be in this situation they wouldn't have thought about doing the same at first, fuck outta here."

"Just letting you know I'm still beating that bitch the fuck up." I gave Nee a look. "After my son gets here, damn bitch." She said rolling her eyes.

"You heard she got off with nothing, but a fine for child endangerment and has to take a class?" I ask as I put Kae's shoes on.

"Mhmm. Tam said they took all her rights for Arie from her too tho." I nodded

"Kae boo you smell good." I said as I placed her on her feet grabbing her hand so I could could go wash her face and mine.

"Tell ya mommy Nee take good care of her baby. Say it, say Godmommy Nee take care of me."

"Nee care for me." Kae said.

I laughed. "I know she do boo."

"I'm still gonna kill Mogul and Ron." Nee said.

"Whatever Nee."

"Sissy!" Kae and Arie yelled hugging each other.

"Awh." Unique's mom, Ms. Lani, said watching them smiling.

"How you doing baby?" She said hugging me. "I don't know if you remember meeting me at the hospital couple years back. My husband is upstairs sleep."

"Yeah, I remember." I said smiling hugging her. "You were surprisingly nice which is why I didn't believe you were Unique's mom at first. No disrespect."

She flagged me off. "I don't know when that child went to the left. You can raise them right and then when they go off on their own they start making their own decisions. You can try to talk to them, but in the end they're gonna do as they want."

"That's the truth." I said agreeing.

"Hey Ar." I said as we sat down on the couch and Arie was pointing to the tv showing Kae Frozen was on since that is their favorite movie.

"Hi Morgan." She waved. "Can I go to your house with sissy?"

"Yeah, if your grandma and dad say it's okay, you can come over whenever you want." I said.

"It's fine with me." Ms. Lani said.

"I miss my daddy, I haven't seen him." Arie said looking sad.

"Miss dadda too." Kae said.

"Oh hell," I mumbled more to myself. I didn't mean to get them started on Eric.

"You want cookies girls?" Ms. Lani asks to take their attention from that.

"Yes!" They both cheered. "Ice cream." Kae said after. This girl and her damn ice cream. She would eat it all day, everyday if I let her.

"Ice cream too pretty girl." She said pinching Kae's cheek.

"Y'all daddy's calling." I said pulling out my ringing phone.

I haven't been given any new information on Eric's situation the past couple of days. I just know his lawyer is working hard to get him off of this case by proven it is self defense and for him to receive the minimum which is probation. They have enough evidence so the lawyer is claiming she has no doubts that he will get off. Now it's just the waiting game for when he has court.

"Hi daddy!" Arie cheered sitting next to me after I answered and put the phone on speaker.

"That's my baby girl Arie?" He said sounding glad to hear from her. "Where my lil mama Kae?"

"Right here. Say hi to daddy sissy." Arie said.

"Hi dadda." She said waving.

"Hi Kae Kae." He said back laughing. "She waving ain't she?"

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Do you mind bringing them to my visit that's tomorrow morning? Well you or Tam?" He asks.

"I got a doctors appointment, but you know Tam will bring them."

"A'ight coo. What my girls doing?"

"Watching Frozen." I answer. "Oh Eric is it coo if I get Arie sometimes? She wants to come to my house with Kae."

"Yeah, I ain't got no problem with that."

"Daddy I wanna see you. I want to go with you." Arie says.

He sighs into the phone. "Hopefully soon Ar." I know being away from them was hurting him just as much as it was hurting them.

He spent the rest of his phone time talking to the girls before he had to get off.

"Tell your daddy you love him." I said.

"I love you daddy." Arie said sadly leaning her head on my arm so I wrapped my arm around her.

"I luh you." Kae said into the phone.

"I love y'all too." He said before the phone hung up.

I sat on the side of my bed. Kae and Arie were both knocked out at the bottom of the bed.

I decided to take Arie tonight since Tam was going to get them both early in the morning anyways for Eric's visit.

I went back to my house for the night I just wanted to be alone for the night.

"Mommy." Kae said rubbing her eyes coming to the top with me.

"Yes Kae?" I ask.

"Where Da Ron?" She asks half sleep.

"You'll see him in the morning, okay?" I say rubbing my hands through her wild curls.

"Okay." She said before falling asleep.

Kahron💙: Where you at?

I sighed knowing this was coming. I started not to respond, but I didn't want him being worried about me for no reason.

at my house. I replied.

Within a second my phone rung.

"What the fuck do you mean your fuckin house? I told you to come back here." He snapped.

"And I told you I wanted to be alone."

"We can be alone together!"

"Kahr-"

"I'm on my way over with Aubree."

"I guess Kahron." I rolled me eyes.

"Damn yall just laid all over the bed all crazy." Kahron said walking into the room carrying Aubree.

"Guest room, lets go." Kahron said pulling my hand to pull me up.

"Quit acting dramatic." He said plucking my forehead then rubbing my bump as I stood with my arms folding across my chest.

He fixed the covers on the girls then went to Kae's room most likely to put Aubree in Kae's old crib.

I went to the guest room getting comfortable. I watched Kahron as he came in. He placed the baby monitor on the tv stand then took his shirt off getting in the bed with me.

"Didn't I say I ain't even fooling with you on that level right now?" I ask moaning as he begin kissing on my neck and felt on my ass.

"Why you acting like you don't want me here? Like you ain't gonna like my mouth between ya legs in a few minutes."

I slapped his cheek smiling. "Stop."

"No you stop with ya actin ass." He said going back to kissing my neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 776 65
This story contains some mature scenes.
92 26 19
things I wish to say.
74 1 7
~Psychological Romance between two childhood friends~
96 20 10
Love does not discriminate! How sweet and pure is the essence of love! Love simply happens, and when it does, it takes hold of your heart and soul, m...